Enslaving Elliot Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Smiling happily Jordan said, "Good work stick, now suck him back to hardness. You know I like working with a unloaded gun when I fuck a guy, and that's exactly what I'm going to get now. I'm going to fuck your boyfriend just the way I like it, and you're going to help me by getting his cock nice and ready for me."

Without a moments hesitation Elliot stuffed JD's cock back into her mouth and sucked it back to full hardness with an impressive amount of gusto given the Jordan continued to tell her how much fun she was going to have fucking her slave's boyfriend. Ok, so the two nerdy doctors were broken up, but they seemed stuck in a infuriating 'will they, won't they' situation to the point were it genuinely felt like they were still dating, which in this case only made things more fun for Jordan.

It wasn't so great for JD as part of him was still hoping he and Elliot would end up together and having a threesome with another woman may end up being an obstacle to that. Certainly having a threesome with Jordan Sullivan would create weirdness between them, as friends or as anything else, but his body didn't care about that. Specifically one part of his body, which under Elliot's now amazing mouth was painfully hard again after only about a minute of sucking, JD again becoming a slave to his hormones as he just stood there receiving a blow job and not caring about what Jordan said or what they were about to do.

"Ok stick, that's enough. We want him hard, not about to blow." Jordan finally ordered, waiting for Elliot to remove her mouth from JD's cock before addressing the boyish twenty-something, "As for you, I gave you a chance to be on top last time and honestly... it was underwhelming. So just take off your clothes and go into my room, lay down on my bed and wait for me."

"Yes Jord... Mistre... erm... Ms Sullivan?" JD stammered as he stumbled to do as he was told.

Jordan smiled as he awkwardly waddled into her room while taking off his clothes, then she turned to her slave, "Crawl after me."

Looking back JD saw Elliot get onto all fours and obediently crawl behind Jordan like an obedient pet, the sight ridiculously hot for some reason. Not that he got much of a chance to see it as in no time at all he was in Jordan's room and trying to get comfortable on the bed. The bed that Jordan and Dr Cox shared, a picture of the 'happy' couple on the nightstand once again making him question whether or not this was a good idea. Well, of course it was a bad idea, it was a bad, bad idea, but honestly he was so horny he could barely think about how guilty and terrified he was going to be later. Besides, there was no way he could even try and say no to Jordan, she was way too scary.

More than anything it was definitely fear JD felt when Jordan appeared in the doorway, giving him a piercing stare and worrying smile before she slowly got on the bed and mounted him. Somehow through it all he remained hard, perhaps not as much as he had been when Elliot was sucking him off, but he quickly returned to that kind of hardness from Jordan lining up her entrance with his dick and then unceremoniously forcing herself down so that her cunt swallowed his poll and encased it in soft, warm, wet and perhaps most importantly tight flesh.

"Ohhhhhh God, you, mmmmmm, you might not be good for much DJ, but I'll give you this... your cock is very... adequate." Jordan moaned, offering her little fuck toy the tiniest of compliments.

"It's... it's JD." JD groaned in response.

"Whatever." Jordan said dismissively as she slowly started bouncing up and down on the annoying young doctor's cock, closing her eyes and concentrating on the pleasure just in case he tried to say anything else.

He didn't, mostly because he was caught up in his own pleasure, but also because as always he was more than a little lost in his own thoughts. After all he couldn't be bothered by Jordan forgetting his name, JD thinking if there was ever a sign that he shouldn't be having sex with someone it would be that they couldn't remember his name. Of course he suspected that she might be faking it, given his association with Dr Cox and all, something which JD used to comfort himself as his thoughts once again became lost in a certain blonde who was now watching as he had sex with an older woman.

The first time had been a genuine mistake but Jordan had run with it as it showed JD just how little he mattered to her. Not that she spared him much thought as he was just a tool, something for her to ride and get physical pleasure out of. More importantly he was a tool for her to mentally torture her slave with, Jordan concentrating on the kneeling Elliot throughout the first half of that reasonably good fucking.

Jordan had always liked sex and by now this type of vanilla sex was like second nature to her, the brunette effortlessly riding JD's cock at a slow yet steady pace which at first relaxed her welcoming pussy to it's invasion and then pushed her closer and closer towards climax. This didn't take long thanks to watching Elliot giving JD a blow job, Jordan almost embarrassed how quickly she wanted to cum. Of course if she was going to achieve it she was either going to have to pick up the pace, or do something to spice things up. And as usual, Jordan had something specific in mind.

"Blondie! Mmmmmmm, get up here and lick my ass!" Jordan ordered firmly, "Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh, I want you to lick my ass hole. Lick my little ass hole while I'm riding your boyfriend's cock. Mmmmmm, help me cum on it. Help me cum on your boyfriend's cock. Oooooooohhhhhhh yeeeeeessssss, that's it stick, lick my butt hole! Lick my butt hole while your boyfriend's cock is in my cunt! Mmmmmm fuck, your girlfriend rims me soooooooooo gooooooodddddd, DJ. Mmmmmm, I love your girlfriend's tongue in my ass. Ooooooooh, especially when there's a dick in my cunt at the same time."

As usual the obedient sub Elliot had rushed to obey, Jordan going right back to talking dirty after she felt soft hands pull apart her butt cheeks and a wet tongue began lapping at her butt hole. She mocked Elliot, she taunted JD, said all the dirty things she could think of just for the joy of saying them and more importantly to enhance her own selfish pleasure.

It worked like a charm, Jordan actually slowing down the speed and force of her bouncing a little bit so she could savour the feeling of having one half of this would be couple licking her ass hole while the other's cock pulsated inside her, Jordan's eyes fluttering closed as she became overwhelmed by not just the physical pleasure but the mental dominance which she craved so much. The only thing which could have made it better was if Perry had walked in right then, Jordan instantly regretting the decision to pick a night he was unlikely to show up but that would be so fun, even if it did potentially cut the evening a little short.

The fact that Dr Cox was on shift made it easier for Elliot to relax and get her tongue as deep as it would go into her Mistress's ass. Of course Dr Cox knew that she was his ex-wife's personal ass licker, among many other things, and under her Mistress Jordan supervision she had even had sex with him numerous times, however Elliot was still pretty much terrified of him and she knew his presence would put off JD who was easily distracted at the best of times. Not that Elliot spent much time thinking about the man as she was too busy doing what she did best, pleasuring his ex-wife.

In the past maybe she would have been obsessed with those thoughts and gone on a downward spiral until all she would want to do is curl up in a ball and cry her eyes out, but now she had something more important to obsess about, namely pleasing her beloved Mistress. Right now that meant pressing her face deep into Mistress Jordan's ass cheeks and frantically lapping at the puckered hole in between them while the older woman bounced up and down on her ex-boyfriend's cock while she continued to talk dirty.

"Yeeeeessssssss ooooooooh DJ, your girlfriend's tongue feels soooooo gooooooddddddddd in my ass." Jordan moaned, "Mmmmmmm, she's the best ass licker I've ever had. And believe me, I've had plenty. Mmmmmm, the only thing better than this is your girlfriend's tongue in my cunt, ooooooooh, eating the hole you're now fucking, mmmmmm, she might just be the best rug muncher I've ever had too. Only after I trained her of course, mmmmmmm, but there's something to be said for taking direction, and your little girlfriend makes the perfect direction taking sex slave. It's why I've kept her around so long. That, mmmmmmmm, and her fuck holes are still nice and tight even though I keep stretching them with all sorts of big toys and cocks, your friend a total whore for me, taking whatever I have to give, mmmmmmmm, and I've never seen someone love it up the ass so much."

"Not that you'd know, would you Dorian? No, my slave tells me you've never had her tight little ass, and guess what? You're not going to have it tonight either. But I am. Mmmmmm, right after I cum on your cock I'm going to strap on a cock way bigger than yours and I'm going to use it to butt fuck your precious little Elliot Reid right in front of you. Mmmmmmm, you're going to have to watch as I destroy her ass hole and make her beg for more, oooooooohhhhhh, let her tell you how she's my little bitch, aaaaaaahhhhhh fuck, that she's my whore, my slut, my slave, oh fuckkkkkkkkk, that she's mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, MINE OOOOOOHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK!"

Hearing what Mistress Jordan plan to do to her motivated Elliot into pushing her tongue up her Mistress's ass. Granted she didn't get very far, her tongue was not that long and the brunette's butt was incredibly tight, but Elliot could just about feel it slipping in, the young doctor becoming incredibly excited at being able to lick the inside of her Mistress Jordan's ass. Of course it was nowhere near as exciting as Mistress Jordan got, Elliot able to tell from her cries of pleasure that her Mistress was going to cum at any second.

Just then Jordan turned her attention to the blonde, "Stick a finger in my ass stick! Mmmmmm, just like when you eat my pussy! Oooooooh, I want you to watch as I cum on your boyfriend's cock, mmmmmmm, watch my cunt cover his cock in cum, ohhhhhhhh fuck yeah, fuck my ass, ooooohhhhhh, this is your only chance to take my ass twinkie, mmmmmmmm, you better make it count because in a second I'm going to tear your ass apart and how well you do will determine whether you're allowed an extra special treat or not."

Liking the sound of that Elliot quickly popped a finger into her mouth and sucked on it before pressing that finger against her Mistress's ass hole and firmly pushing forwards. Just like when she was eating Mistress Jordan's pussy that digit did eventually slip in, but if anything it was tougher than usual and it was so bizarre because she could feel JD's cock through the thin wall which separated the brunette's front and back passages. It got even more weird when Mistress Jordan came, Elliot only thrusting her finger in and out a few times before she felt her Mistress's anal walls clamp down on her and her whole body seemed to pulsate. Certainly her groin did, the blonde watching as her Mistress's cunt quivered with joy, cum leaking out onto JD's balls as his shaft was covered in the liquid Elliot craved above all others.

"Nice job twinkie." Jordan praised when she had recovered from her orgasm, "You may now suck your finger clean, and then suck my cum off your boyfriend's cock."

Jordan didn't always look at Elliot when giving orders but she did this time around so she could enjoy the sight of her slave pulling her finger directly out of her ass and then pop it directly into her mouth. Then, well-trained pet that she was, Elliot made loud sucking noises so Jordan knew her sub was obeying her command. Closing her eyes and moaning happily wasn't part of Elliot's training, however having fucked many women with the most frequent one being the pretty little blonde now sucking her finger Jordan was 100% sure it wasn't an act, that Elliot really did like the taste of ass. Which wasn't exactly news to her, but it did give her a twisted thrill which gave her energy to get off JD's cock to go off and fetch a strap on.

While she was doing that Jordan kept an eye on the younger girl, watching as she crawled between her ex-boyfriend's legs and, once she'd had plenty of time to thoroughly clean her finger, Elliot took his girl cum covered dick into her mouth and sucked on it greedily. She let out the same type of moans she had with her finger, except perhaps a little more high-pitched, the vibration that caused along with the eager sucking making JD look like he was going to cum again, something Jordan had only prevented from happening a few moments ago by twisting his nipples.

As she wasn't in reach of those right now Jordan chose to use a verbal deterrent, "She really does give great head, doesn't she DJ? Your precious mentor seemed to think so. Ha, killed him to have too admit it but Perry told me she was the best cock sucker he'd ever had, and he should know, whenever I'm too tired or not in the mood for sex with him I just have your little girlfriend suck him off. Or if he looks really stressed at work sometimes I treat him to her mouth. She's also really good for getting out of tickets, and tipping, and repaying favours. But honestly, I just like watching her sucking cock because I asked her too. It's why she's sucked off every single janitor at Sacred Heart, including the one that's always following you around. His had her cunt too, and her ass. In fact just the other day I had him and his buddies gang bang your precious little love interest, twinkie getting each one of her fuck holes filled at the same time so she was nice and air tight, those grubby little workmen cumming in her mouth, cunt, ass and all over her face. Oh... here, I took a photo of her afterwards!"

Grabbing her phone off the nightstand Jordan found the picture of Elliot dripping in cum and gleefully showed it to JD who seemed to have calmed down thanks to her helpful words. Oh, and the look on his face when he saw Elliot's cum covered face was priceless. It got even better when she switched to one of Elliot sticking out of her tongue to show a little pool of cum on it, then Jordan switched to another picture when there was nothing on that tongue and was showing physical evidence that Elliot had swallowed at least one load of sperm.

"I rewarded her by eating her pussy afterwards. Mmmmm, there was so much cum inside her I was sure she was going to get preggers. I'm glad she's not though. If I decide to impregnate her I'd want it to be Perry. It's why I only let most guys fuck her mouth and ass, but honestly after you let her slip through your fingers with all this Ross and Rachel bull-shit you don't deserve her ass. Not that you'd be able to last inside that lovely tightness, so we'll leave that as The Janitor's cum dump and my personal fuck hole, shall we?" Jordan continued to taunt JD before turning to Elliot, "Speaking of which, since you've been good and kept him hard without making him cum I think you've earned your extra special treat, which is, drum roll please... a nice little DP. So mount your boyfriend twinkie so you can get double stuffed."

Once again proving herself to be an obedient little slut Elliot took JD's dick out of her mouth, quickly crawled up his body and lowered her pussy onto his shaft, lining up the tip of that clearly aching to cum cock and pressing it against her entrance. She then penetrated and filled her own cunt before waiting for further instructions, Jordan enjoying watching all this before she went back to choosing a strap on, taking her time with the selection and securing it to her waist before returning to the bed with a tube of lubricant.

Meanwhile the once prudish blonde was struggling not to bounce herself up and down like a whore looking for a tip, Elliot knowing after the spanking she had received and the blow job and rim job she had dished out that it wouldn't take much to make her cum. All that build-up had her quivering with need, however she had been ordered to mount JD, not fuck him. So once she had his entire length in her cunt she stayed still and waited for her Mistress to join the party. Thankfully it didn't feel that long before Mistress Jordan was behind her and pushing a lube covered finger up her ass, Elliot moaning with pleasure and anticipation as she received the same type of treatment she had just given her Mistress.

The only noticeable differences were that Mistress Jordan spent a little longer fingering her ass and that she added a second, thoroughly stretching out Elliot's ass hole for what was to come. Which was probably unnecessary given how frequently Elliot was ass fucked, but the extra care and attention made Elliot's heart flutter, even though Mistress Jordan could be worrying about her own convenience more than her worthless pet's well-being. However Elliot like to think it was a bit of both.

Regardless her unusually quiet Mistress eventually ordered, "Spread your cheeks for me stick. Show me my favourite little fuck hole."

The second she heard that soft but firm command Elliot reached back and spread her ass cheeks as wide as possible, burying her face in the crook of JD's neck while offering her Mistress Jordan her ass hole. There was then a slight pause, just long enough for the still a little neurotic blonde to obsess over whether she had done something wrong until she felt a very wet but hard object pressing against her butt hole, Mistress Jordan not letting up until the head of the dildo slipped inside Elliot's back door.

As this would be her third ass fucking of the day it was hardly surprising that Elliot let out a cry of pleasure at being anally penetrated, because sure, there was some pain but it couldn't compare to the joy of once again pleasing her Mistress. There was physical pleasure too, although it was like an appetiser compared to the gourmet meal she was about to receive. Although when Elliot began receiving more than appetising pleasure it was that weird type she mostly received when her Mistress Jordan was sharing her with Dr Cox, Elliot's head spinning as she felt her Mistress's strap on rub against JD's cock inside her through the thin wall separating her pussy and ass.

It was weird for JD too, even more so as he hadn't experienced this kind of stuff before. And honestly, the idea that Elliot had was kind of mind blowing. Of course Jordan could easily be lying to him, or given the photos exaggerating things just to mess with him, but considering just how much control Jordan seemed to have over Elliot he doubted it. And while at the moment he was overwhelmed with the hotness of it all he knew that later he would be obsessing about what all this meant for their friendship and the possibility of them being more.

"Can you feel that JD? Now both of us have our cocks deep inside your little girlfriend." Jordan announced proudly.

Before she could say anything else JD brightened up and said, "You do know my name!"

"Please, like it matters." Jordan said, rolling her eyes.

"Well it matters to me." JD huffed.

"Not to me." Jordan said, "The only thing I care about is stopping you from following my pet around like a lovesick puppy. So, what's it going to be? Are you two dorks going to date each other, knowing that I basically own you both and one of you is my favourite little fuck slave. Or are you going to fuck off and leave my bitch alone?"

JD blinked a few times and then stammered, "I, I don't know. You can't just force these things, you-"

"Fucking hell!" Jordan swore, yanking Elliot up by her hair so she cried out, let go of her butt cheeks and then thanks to Jordan's positioning looked directly into JD's eyes as the brunette demanded, "Fine, then I guess it's up to you twinkie. Tell your precious JD how you feel about him."

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers