Enslaving Ev 02 Pt. 05

Story Info
Ev is humiliated even more by Master Si & Rika.
6.2k words
4.46
36.5k
9

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Californian Slut

Ev is my slave in real life. She is a beautiful Asian slut. This is the continued story, written by both of us, telling of what happened following our first explosive weekend together (described in Enslaving Ev on Literotica) …

PART 5

Rika

I watched as Master Si approached Slut. He grabbed her hair and lifted her face to his. She gasped when he touched her as she was still blindfold. He spoke to Ev.

"We all know that my slave is a worthless, useless slut and that she has whored herself out to many cocks over the last couple of hours,”

“But … I … I …” she stammered.

“Shut it whore,” Master continued. His words were harsh. “Slut has let at least three different cocks fuck her today and she seemed to be enjoying it. Did slut enjoy feeling those hard cocks stuck in that hot, slutty cunt of hers?”

He slapped her face lightly shocking her as he verbally abused her some more, "Gyrl liked it so much that I have a good mind to let some huge cock pound her asshole just to hear her scream."

It was strange, but out of nowhere, seeing slut Ev and hearing master I felt an orgasm begin, and I honestly shuddered to a small but definite climax. It was unbelievable.

"I despise your worthless ass and I have a good mind to beat you until you can't walk, I want to do things to you that slut couldn’t even imagine. ‘Cos she’s such a stupid cunt it makes me want to fuck her as hard as I can just to hear her moans and cries of pleasure."

I noticed Ev’s lip wobble as she started to cry. Master unhooked her chained arms and she moved unsteadily away from the wall.

“Is my cunt thirsty?”

Ev nodded.

“Then drink.” He pushed her down to her knees and forced her face first into a dog bowl full of water. “There we are a bitch bowl for a bitch. What are you slut?”

“A b … b … bitch Master.” Ev struggled to say the words. My thighs felt sticky from the small orgasm I had just had. I was still naked and stood mesmerised watching Ev slurp at the water like a pet dog would.

“Come with me slut.” I watched enthralled as Master Si reached down and buckle fastened a black leather collar around slut’s neck. It was the same one that she had received at the auction when she was sold off by Mei Ling, or at least I thought it was. My mind was such a blur that night. Shit, it was Saturday when that happened and it was only Tuesday now – so much had happened that it seemed like ages ago!

“Oh Master,” Ev whispered responding to the collar. Master knelt before his slut and I couldn’t see what he was doing. When he stood up again I could see that the collar was padlocked and he had clipped a dark leather leash to it.

“Come on bitch, crawl for me.” Despite my small orgasm, I moaned openly as he dragged Ev on all fours and led her out of the dungeon and up the stairs into the main house. I followed behind them.

“Where am I Master?” she asked.

“You are in a bondage club Slut, and I am about to stand you naked in front of a large glass window that looks down onto the main floor. There you will be seen by the many men who are out there, in all your naked, cum covered glory.”

“Oh master, please no, don’t.” Ev was sounding scared at the possibility of her humiliation.

“Reach out and touch the glass to prove where you are.” She did this, but in truth was feeling the long glass window that existed in master’s house between his living room and kitchen.

“I can’t hear anything master,” Ev said.

“That’s because we are still in a soundproofed room stupid slut.” He responded. “Now put your hands behind your head and stand with your feet apart so that everyone can see you.”

“Please master, don’t make me …”

“Do it!”

Ev did as she was told with tears rolling out from under blindfold and down her cheeks. The long leash hung freely between her breasts and down over her groin … a permanent reminder, if any were needed, of her status.

Master turned to me. I was so hot and horny despite my recent orgasm.

"Put your hands on your head Rika."

I had tried to keep my nudity covered with my hands, but the instruction was clear. My fingers locked together behind my head and I stood there, completely naked and trembling while master took a seat on a wooden dining chair.

He turned back to Ev.

“You stay where you are slut, the club is loving the view. You’re a star.” She still sobbed as he addressed me once more.

"Over my lap, Rika," he ordered.

I looked at him as he patted his lap. It didn't take long to guess what he intended to do. Spankings were not something that I had grown up with, in fact I never been spanked before. My only experience was the one I had administered to Ev the other morning. I draped my naked body across his knees and wriggled into a balanced position. His hands, large, warm and strong, pulled me higher onto his lap and then, without warning, he slapped my bare ass several times with hard, stinging blows. I gasped and tried to contain my noises for the first two or three, but once the yelps started, they got increasingly louder.

"Stop yelling!" Master Si said, slapping me even harder to emphasize the point. "A nice, soft ass like this … I'm barely touching you."

He repeatedly slapped it until I was kicking my feet off the floor and squealing loudly.

"Spread your legs, Rika," he said when he finally stopped hitting me.

I could feel his hand already trying to separate my thighs. My toes danced across the smooth wooden floor as I inched my legs apart.

"Further," he repeated a number of times.

I spread my legs as widely as I could manage.

"Is your pussy wet?" he asked.

A breath stopped short in my throat. He slapped my ass really hard and then asked the question again.

"No," I softly whispered.

"No?"

His fingers grazed lightly up between my legs and traced the furrow of my pussy. I shivered at his touch. It was so intimate … so unexpectedly tantalizing … that I felt an instant rush of arousal, but I tried to lie.

"No?" he questioned.

"No," I repeated somewhat provocatively.

He slapped me several times again until I was kicking and squealing.

"No!" I shrieked.

"You’re lying to me Rika?" I remained silent as his hand now cupped my pussy and his thumb sensuously wriggled in search of my clit. He didn't have much trouble finding it as it had swollen in anticipation of receiving stimulation. It was impossible to hide the fact when he found it. I moaned softly and squirmed on his lap.

"Answer the question, Rika."

"Yes," I mumbled.

"What's that? I can't hear you?"

"Yes!" I gasped as a bolt of electric delight tingled in my clit.

"So. Tell me the truth. You're pussy is wet, isn't it?"

His thumb's motions against my clit were driving me insane with perverse pleasure. It was incredibly humiliating that he could have gotten such a reaction from me so quickly. "No," I finally said. It was now a deliberate lie told in a coy tone that I hoped would encourage him to continue. Instead, his hand suddenly disappeared from between my legs and a shower of stinging slaps rained down on my burning ass.

"Tell… The… Truth!" he said with each slap.

I bit my lip and remained silent, except for the occasional yelp if he hit the same place twice too quickly.

The spanking stopped and his hand returned to the slit between my legs. His fingers rubbed my clit while his thumb slipped easily into my pussy. It wriggled inside me, moving quickly in and out like a small cock.

I closed my eyes tightly and tried to fight back a loud moan of pleasure. I couldn't, and the empty room reverberated with the noises of my uncontrollable delight. There was no holding back the orgasm that suddenly gripped all my senses and my hips gyrated in response to his stimulation. But, when the wonderful experience of the all over shiver of a full climax was almost upon me, he stopped and told me to get on my feet.

I felt still dizzy when I stood. I absently combed my messy hair with my fingers and watched as he removed his boxer shorts. His cock danced upwards erect from his groin and he sat down again on the chair.

"Sit, Rika," he said, indicating his cock.

I hesitated for a moment and then started to position myself straddled over his legs, facing him.

"Not that way. Turn around and face away from me," he said.

I stepped away and turned around. As I backed myself into position I instinctively reached down between my legs to take hold of his cock.

"No hands!" he barked. "Put them on your head."

I placed them on my head and cautiously lowered my ass until I felt his cock close to my pussy. There was a point where I couldn't stop from sitting completely, and I collapsed onto his lap … his hard cock impaling me in one swift, smooth action. My toes could barely touch the floor and my entire weight now rested on his lap.

The sensations of his rigid cock inside me took away my breath. He began to grope my breasts with his hands, finding my stiff nipples and twisting them firmly between his thumbs and forefingers. I wriggled my hips and squirmed to enjoy the full pleasure of his cock.

I moaned softly and tried to relax as his cock filled me. His hands roamed from my breasts to my pussy. His fingers again found my clit and his touch instantly animated me. I moaned loudly.

"Don't you cum yet, slut," master’s voice resounded into my ear. But it was too late already. The fingers on my clit rubbed in a frenzied manner, driving me wild.

"Are you cumming?".

"Mmmmmmmmm!" I moaned agreeably.

"Are you cumming, Rika?"

"Mmmmmmmm!" I moaned again. I was cumming. Then it hit and I flooded his lap.

I could feel his hips jerking up off the seat and bounced like a rag doll on his lap for a few moments.

"Get up!"

I was roughly pushed up off master’s cock. It was too soon. I hadn’t extracted the full pleasure of my climax. My groin still twitched involuntarily. Oh master!

"Suck me!" he demanded.

I could see his cock was glistening with my pussy juices and the thought of having to taste them alarmed me. But I slowly dropped to my knees and gingerly took his cock into my mouth. I did my best to blot the taste sensations from my mind and sucked and swallowed until all I could taste was the saltiness of his cock. A moment later, it erupted in my mouth. I swallowed most, but there seemed to be an endless amount of it. It tasted different, mixed with my juices. It was also very thick and despite the endless amounts of my own saliva that formed to swallow the stuff, much of it still felt like it was stuck to the back of my throat.

He finally grabbed my hair and pulled my face out of his crotch. My vision was completely blurred and it took several seconds to clear enough to focus on him. I'm not sure why, but I expected to see him smiling. He wasn't. He had a dark, thunderous look on his face.

“Stand up.” I was scared. Then he smiled. And I felt ok.

“Ev, come here.”

The slut had stayed motionless all the time I was fucking Master Si. Now she moved away from the window and towards master’s voice.

He went to her and removed the blindfold. Ev blinked in the light taking in her surroundings.

“Master, what the …” she was confused.

Master

“It’s okay Ev,” I put my arms around her, “the blindfold deceived you. You’re in my house. There is no club and no big window exposing you. There were no other girls in the cellar with you. The noises, the voices, the whipping was all played out from a CD over my speaker systems.”

“What!” Slut was clearly shocked.

“Was Rika …?”

“Yes slut, she was involved. The girl at the end, the thigh you came against, that was Rika’s. Just you, me, Rika and …”

“And who else master, which other men?”

I just smiled. Ev would have to guess whose cocks had been embedded deep inside her, but she knew full well there had been some, and now I was owed several favours from friends of mine.

I laughed. Ev looked like she wanted to cry again.

I put my arm round slut again and she burst into almighty sobs as her shoulders shook.
I unclipped the leash but left her collared and I looked down her body, focusing on her perky breasts, her flat stomach, the slight curve of her shaven mound.
"Now..." I murmured, as the scent of slut’s growing arousal reached me and sent a stirring through my cock, “Now I want to fill you with cum bitch.”
Slut looked at me as if to say why are you asking? I am yours. If you want to fill me then fill me. Sensing her feelings I elaborated.
Leaning down, I whispered into her ear, “When you came at the end of being played with and drinking the cup of cum you were not given permission to climax were you?”

"N-n-no..." slut stuttered.

"I am quite sure I did not tell you to speak either, then or now, did I whore?"

She was silent. Her eyes screwed shut when she saw me take up a leather belt and waited for the impact. I delayed for a while until she was shaking with nerves.

“Keep your eyes closed bitch.”

I continued to make sure that nothing happened until it must have seemed to Ev like an eternity had passed. Then I pushed her down onto the polished table top so that her ass was sticking up and she opened her eyes.

Then she felt the first searing sting of the belt.

Ev began to jerk delightfully, yelling and screaming “No master don’t please,” but her movements were interrupted when she felt my strong arms holding her, pinning her down against the top of the table. My belt hit her again and again until I lost count of how many times she was whipped.

When it ceased, I pulled her up roughly and spun her around to face me. I tenderly caressed her face with my hand. She moved her cheek into my palm enjoying the respite.

"You must behave from now on."

“Yes Master,” Ev agreed quietly.

I once again removed my boxer shorts allowing my hardening cock to spring free. Fuck, I had never felt so much lust; it was like I was permanently hard! I pushed on her shoulders, forcing her to her knees in front of me. I smiled when I saw her wince. Her heels must be rubbing against her sore ass … delightful.

"Now suck me and fill your slutty mouth with cum. You are not allowed to miss a drop, do you understand cunt?" She nodded.

She set to her task, licking the clear pre-cum from the head of my cock, running her tongue over the shaft from top to bottom. She had learned well over the last few days, of that there was no doubt. She licked my balls, tormenting and teasing the shining, slick shaft until I said to her, "It is time, my little slut. Make me cum now.”

She wrapped her hand around the base of my penis and squeezed and pumped tightly, working her mouth in time with it. I was near, she was getting me to where she wanted, fuck she was sooooo good.

"Open your eyes and watch me as I fill your mouth, you little bitch. I want you to hold it in your mouth and do not swallow until I instruct you to."

My balls tensed just before I unloaded into her. As I did so, I looked into her eyes intently, making the link between us even more intense. It was a look which I knew emphasised my power over her, as she sat in her submissive position with one hand in her hair and the other gripping my cock, I saw look of rapture in her eyes as I arched my back, thrust out my groin and filled her mouth full of hot, sticky cum.

"Do not spill a drop," I cautioned her, pulling my cock from her mouth. "Now, show me," I said.

The worthless slut obediently opened her mouth, showing me the warm, thick fluid pooled in her mouth and coating her tongue.

I smiled. “Where is your cell phone bitch?”

Ev looked confused, her cum-filled mouth still hanging open.

“Point you stupid cunt, now!”

With a look of fear in her eyes she pointed to her bag, which had been taken from her when she first arrived. Again I smiled as I delved inside and removed the phone.

“Good,” I remarked.

"Now you may swallow," I told her. I watched as she gulped my seed down into her throat and onwards into the pit of her already cum-drenched stomach.

"You did very well this time, bitch. I will reward you.”

Slut

This day was proving to be so intense. First the college experience, which was so harrowing, then the chloroform, followed by the dungeon torture and rape and now this. My ass ached and I had just gulped down a load of Master’s sperm. He had my cell phone and said that he was going to reward me. What the fuck would he do?

I watched as he played with the buttons and then despaired when he pointed the phone at me. He clicked and I was photographed … on my knees, naked, hands still behind my head with dried cum on my tits and body and fresh cum spread around my mouth. Master approached me and knelt down. I looked at the screen.

“So how would mommy like to see this picture of her little angel?”

“Noooooooooooooo,” I yelled, panic immediately overtaking me. Of all the pain and hardship I had endured over the last few days mommy receiving a picture of me like this was the worst feeling.

“Shall I send it?” he teased me.

“Oh no Master please no.”

“Mmmmm, what would you do for me bitch?” he asked provocatively.

“Anything Master, absolutely anything.”

“Ok, well to start with crawl to Rika and kiss her feet.”

Shit, I thought to myself, this could lead to anything. His control over me now was absolute. To this point I had always felt that I could yell ‘STOP’ and he would. But now, with mom’s own cell phone just a button click away, I was powerless. I fell to my hands and knees and crawled to Rika. She just stood, arms folded and smiled down at me. I looked up at her.

“Go on then slut, kiss …” she said delighted at what I was being asked to do.

“And lick,” came the additional order from master.

I commenced my task. It wasn’t as if Rika’s feet were horrible, just that they had been bare for some time now and Rika had clearly been up and down between here and the dungeon, so they weren’t the cleanest. I kissed the top of her foot, lingering long enough to emphasise that I had complied.

“Good bitch. Now lick them and suck my toes.”

I proceeded to lick her feet, first one and then the other, before I moved to her toes, and began to suck. This was the dirtiest part of her foot and I held back any urge to gag that I might have felt. It only took a few minutes before I had sucked each her toes.

Master spoke again.

“Good. Now move upwards slut. Rika has just been sitting on my cock and her pussy is full of the taste of Master and Rika together. Lick her pussy and clean her out.”

“Oh Master Si,” purred Rika, clearly looking forward to having me wriggle between her thighs. I did as I was ordered and moved my little pink tongue between her still moist cunt lips.

I could clearly taste the remnants of sex as I lapped at the juices still being excreted. My mouth was covered and my spit mixed with Rika’s fluids when I heard Master say;

“Enough, crawl back over here bitch.” I did as I was ordered sensing Rika’s disappointment at me being called away.

“I enjoyed that slut but I think I would enjoy your discomfort more once I send this picture to darling mommy.”

“No Master,” I was crying now, “you must not, please.”

“Ok then slut. So what now? You decide. Something really humiliating and debasing. Do it for master and for Rika.”

I was lost. I had no idea what to do, or what was on his mind. Something debasing? What the fuck?

I tried not to reveal how desperately aroused I was. I was in an awful position but I felt so fucking horny. I glanced quickly around the room and then I knew what I would do. I focused on a large foot rest in the center of the floor. It had a red velvet cover but each corner was supported by a smooth, shining dark wood post. The posts were raised up higher than the foot rest by about 2 feet making it look like a small 4 poster bed without the canopy. I moved towards it.

Raising my right leg and putting my left knee onto the floor I straddled over the smooth wood of the stool post. I pushed myself downwards and rubbed my wet pussy against the post. Master watched intently listening to my moans and sighs. I drooled at the thought of Master and Rika watching me as I humbled myself before them.

12