Enter the Dungeon

Story Info
He's hanging for his Mistress & her loving discipline.
822 words
4
20.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jluv
Jluv
11 Followers

I enter the dungeon. You're already there waiting for me. Your hands are bound with heavy rope and held high above your head, looped over a huge silver meat hook that dangles from the ceiling. There's just enough slack so that you can stand flat on your feet. You're naked except for the ball gag in your mouth and the silk scarf wrapped around your eyes as a blindfold.

You sense my approach as I walk over to you. You can hear the slap of the tip of the riding crop against my open palm. I take the tip and give your balls a light flick, then run it up the length of your already erect cock. I lick my finger and rub my saliva under your purple head. I hear you moan softly. Your body is tense...waiting...

I circle around you and rake my long black lacquered fingernails down your back and up over your ass cheeks leaving thin red trails of skin in their wake. I reach between your legs and cup your dangling balls in my hand and give them a squeeze. They feel tight. I then reach my hand around to the front of you and enclose your pulsating member in the palm of my hand. I stroke up and down a couple of times. I want to see you react. You shudder and a gasp escapes your gagged mouth in anticipation.

I remove your blindfold. I step back away from you. Your eyes show awe as you take in the sight of me dressed in a black leather bustier which pushes up my ample breasts, nipples peaking over the top of the lace. I'm wearing black thigh hi nylons. On my delicate feet are 6" stiletto platforms which accentuate my very shapely legs.

I know your arms are getting tired with the strain of being held upright, but I don't care. I'm there only to torture you into ultimate ecstasy. I stand in front of you with my back turned towards you. I press my beautiful round naked ass against your protruding erection and start rubbing your dick between my ass cheeks. If you cum on me without permission your punishment will be to lick your own cum off me. I'm moving up and down slowly enough so that you can feel every inch of my crack against your cock. You can't take it. I can't hear you protest because of the gag in your mouth.

Your body stiffens. I can feel you start to spasm and then the warmth of your load as it spews out of you and onto me. I don't even try to wipe it off as I remove the gag and untie your hands. You immediately get down on your knees behind me...you know the drill.

You're licking fervently trying your best to clean up every drop of your cum off me. Your tongue feels hot and so soft as you take long laps to get my ass clean. I make you hold apart my ass cheeks to get deeper within my crack. You bury your tongue into my rosebud to get every last drop. You've done your job, but I want more.

I bend over a bit and you catch my queue. You snake your tongue towards my perineum, but you can't quite get as far as my pussy. I turn myself around to accommodate you better. You lick up all the way to my bush. Watching you suffer has had the desired effect on me. Now it's time for me to cum.

You take your hands and wrap them around my ass, pulling my hot wet snatch into your face. Your tongue makes little circles around the tip of my clit while you intermittently suck it into your mouth. My knees almost buckle from the sensation. It's all become too much for me as I grab the back of your head deeper into my bush. I tremble uncontrollably as my orgasm explodes all over your face. It's all you can do to keep up with the deluge of my juices as they cascade out of my hole. You drink me up like it's manna from heaven.

Now I want to feel your cock fill me up. I reach down and feel your hardness start to grow in my hand. Mmmmm...it feels so good. I want that big fat cock plunging in and out of me. I want you to fuck me now! Fuck me from behind! I want it hard and I want it fast. You enter me and start pumping furiously, slamming yourself against my butt cheeks as I hold onto the wall. The pressure of you inside me gets my pussy tingling and I'm aching to cum again. I help myself along by fingering my hole and rubbing my thumb over my clit as you bang away. This time we cum as one in an earth shattering blast.

Jluv
Jluv
11 Followers