EPOCH: The Story of Rockstars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vechron
vechron
3 Followers

I hug her knees against me and like so many times, find my way into her and she is ready... wet, warm and tight. She murmurs a near silent prayer as I fill her and feel her whole body shudder under me, trying to accommodate me. I pull out slowly, our eyes locked and when I push into her again, she groans a throaty sound of pleasure, her body shuddering beneath me again.

I find the rhythm she likes after awhile and she runs those long nails down my back to show me, whimpering as I hit that spot. I reach under her and cup her small butt in both hands pulling her up so we're facing each other, she seated on me. "I want to watch you," I whisper, my hands running up and down her back and she nods, seeking the rhythm again.

She finds it and rides me steadily in silence, the two of us locked in in a passionate kiss. I feel a hand on my back and I find Melody rising to her knees next to us. "Room for another," she whispers and Nikki and I chuckle when she gives us that lopsided grin. I encircled Melody's slender waist and pulled her against us as Nikki again seeks her rhythm. Melody's lips meet mine and then dropped to my jawline and around to my ear as I cupped her full, round ass in one hand.

"We love you...," she whispers as she runs her hand across my chest.

Nikki undulated on me, intent on reaching her peak as she silently works towards it.

"First her and then me...," Melody whispers, rising up and offering me her breast, which I kiss and suckle from gently.

Melody coo's as I tease and lick her nipple and Nikki cries out, speeding up as she feels it build way down low inside her.

Melody turns to Nikki and pulls back her head gently, their lips meeting in a deep kiss and I groan at the absolute sexuality of this moment in my life.

Melody breaks the kiss and lets her head lolly back, enjoying what is happening and what is to come and I pull her closer to me, wanting us to all feel what this shapely little blond feels.

"OHHH... FUCK... BABY," Nikki lets out a low groan and I feel her tighten around my thickness, shuddering hard, her legs tightening to my side. She shakes again and I feel the nails run down my back as she settles down hard on me, driving my full length into her.

She shakes for awhile, her breath coming ragged and Melody chuckles, nipping at her ear lovingly. My wife kisses my chest and then gives me a deep kiss before falling back lazily, looking up at us with affection. "Come on stud," says Melody in her high tone, pulling me down on to my back next to Nikki. Melody straddles me quickly, tugging her T-shirt over her head and rises up, lining me up with her center.

She runs her finger down my chest lovingly as she lowers herself down, sighing at my familiar shape inside her. "I love you inside me," she says in a lusty tone, rocking back and forth on me; I reach up and cup a heavy breast, flicking her nipple and watching her reaction. She gives a throaty chuckle and bites her bottom lip, grinding down onto me, pushing her beautiful full rack together before me. "Tell me you love me," she murmurs, watching my eyes.

"I love you," I say and look over at Nikki who slowly is drifting off, "I love you both so much." Nikki smiles that warm smile and blows me a tired kiss as she cuddles up, nude.

I reach up, cupping Melody's firm, round ass and give it a squeeze, which causes her to sigh and lean forward, speeding up and deepening her grind. She closes her eyes and concentrates on the depth of the ride, murmuring quietly to herself as she reaches for her sexual golden ring. I clench a firm ass cheek tight and palm her heavy breast, flicking the nipple again and she whimpered, her tone rising as does the rhythm. She settles down over me and relaxes into the ride, feeling that build up she was seeking.

I look over and find Nikki asleep, a smile on her face as Melody continues to ride me deep and hard, her whimpers drawing me back to her. I reach up and run my hands down her chest, over her tummy and place my thumb over her engorged clit, causing her to gasp at my touch; she's so sensitive there.

I start a gentle rotation and she shudders over me, groaning in defiance to the feeling washing over her, so soon in the process. "No... fair," she murmurs, looking into my eyes, her face a mask of frustration, want and joy. I feel her vaginal walls tighten around me, milking my cock as she deepens her grind on me, her teeth clenched. As she focuses on the feeling, I hear her murmur whispering a mantra of sorts and I listen carefully as my own end builds.

I lean in close and hear her whisper quiet and low...

"comeoncomeon...ohyesohyes...almosttheresoclose...pleasebaby...".

It flows out of her over and over as it builds and I smile up at her, pulling her head down to me. I kiss her deeply and nuzzle her ear, whispering to her, "Cum for me. Cum on my cock and make me cum babygirl...".

She lets out a low cry at my words and braces herself against my chest with one hand, the other fist wrapped in the sheet as her back arches over me and her hips kick once, twice and three times; I feel her muscles tighten on my prick like a stranglehold and stay locked as my own balls tighten. I lift her suddenly, still shaking and drop her down onto my prick four more times as she cries out and I grunt low, emptying my love into her on the last stroke.

I hug her to me as she catches her breath and feel the last of my load splash into her tight center. She sighs, falling sideways to me and rubs her stomach softly.

"When you came...," she says with a confused grin, "... it's like I felt it in my womb, you were so deep." I pull her head to me and I kiss her deep as she cuddles up to me, tucking her head into the crook of my neck...

It's one in the morning and I'm drifting out now; I'll wake up to a cute little ass and a dancers body tomorrow.

Life is good...

vechron
vechron
3 Followers
12