Erfurt 1982

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie smiled and gave one last instruction. The two Americans bunched up to Magda. Magda felt a flush of excitement as Ruth's bare hip and thigh were pressed against her own.

Sophie started to snap away at the three pussies before her; Cindy's totally shaven, Ruth's partially shaven and Magda's totally unkempt. She took pictures from different angles and varying distances. The pictures were tasteful; the three swimmers kept their legs together and there were no face shots. Just belly to knees.

To finish Sophie took an individual shot of each woman's pussy. However, Cindy posed for more than one photograph, opening her legs, pushing her pussy towards the camera, even reaching down with her fingers and holding her smooth lips apart to expose her small clitoris.

While Cindy was having her photo shoot Ruth pulled down her top and pulled up her trousers.

Magda looked over to her side of the locker room. Now that the curtain was down she could see right through to the East German side. She picked up her costume and was turning to resume getting changed when Ruth shouted something. Sophie and Cindy abandoned their private photo shoot and moved in front of Magda to block her escape.

Magda noticed that Cindy's nipples were stiff and jutting from her small breasts.

Cindy spoke to Magda; but neither clearly or slowly; not caring if she was understood. She reached out and ran her hand through the East German's pubic hair letting her palm come to rest between Magda's legs where it pressed firmly against her puffy sex lips. Magda took in a sharp breath and bit her bottom lip.

Sophie was stood next to Cindy watching her team mate's hand and the reaction it was eliciting from Magda. A sly smile formed on the Black girl's lips. Keeping her eyes on Magda she leaned towards Cindy and spoke in her ear.

A similar sly smile crept across Cindy's lips as she listened to the black girl. She gave Magda's pussy a playful slap then took a step backwards. She offered her palm to Sophie who sniffed it eagerly.

Again Sophie spoke to Magda, this time in a slow deliberate fashion, but again Magda did not understand. Sophie did not bother to repeat herself this time. She simply pointed at Ruth.

With Magda looking on Ruth turned her back to the three women, bent at the waist, set her feet about eighteen inches apart, placed a hand on each buttock and pulled at the flesh. Even over her clothes it was a rude gesture.

Cindy and Sophie stared at Magda, waiting for the young East German to follow Ruth's lead.

Magda hesitated but she knew she had little choice. She slowly turned her back on Sophie and Cindy. Ruth, who had stood back up after her demonstration, was now facing Magda; she stared openly at the East German's firm breasts, flat stomach and hairy pussy.

There was silence in the locker room as Magda slid her feet apart and bent at the waist. She stayed in that position for ten seconds. The silence was broken by a quiet voice, to Magda's surprise it was Ruth who spoke. Despite not understanding the words the tone was clear. Magda reached back with her arms, grabbed a bottom cheek in each hand and pulled her soft cheeks apart to expose her anus.

She felt the cool air on the skin between her bum cheeks and had to fight the urge to let go of her buttocks.

There was shuffling feet behind her and Magda realised that Cindy and Sophie had crouched down for a better look; a better look at the most intimate part of her body.

Magda glanced up at Ruth, when she caught the redhead's eyes Ruth gave her an apologetic smile before walking past the East German to take in the view from the other end.

The three Americans were crouched behind Magda and talking in whispers. Magda flinched as a hand brushed up her inner thigh and came to rest an inch from her pussy. The touch was gentle and teasing. Magda arched her back, inviting the hand to be bolder. When the hand moved to her pussy Magda assumed it was Cindy. The touch was similar to the way the blond swimmer had touched her previously; the palm of a hand was placed firmly over Magda's pussy and rocked back and forth ever so slightly.

Magda braced her feet and let the hand on her pussy have its way. As the rubbing got firmer and quicker she closed her eyes and let the tingling sensation fill her privates. She took her right hand off her bottom cheek and reached out to grab the bench at the side of her for support.

Immediately a hand replaced hers on the soft flesh of her bum. The hand took a rather rough grip and pulled the buttock open. Magda felt her exposed anus stretch.

The hand on her pussy was being more precise now. A long finger shot out and concentrated on her clit, moving in small circles. The knuckles of the same hand rubbed between the puffy lips of her pussy; spreading her wetness through the dark hairs of her bush.

A stray finger slid down the inner slope of Magda's bum cheek. She flinched at the sensation; she had never been touched there before. The finger continued to rub in a slow up and down motion. Magda was breathing hard, gulping in large mouthfuls of air and expelling it loudly through her flared nostrils. Beads of sweat formed on her top lip and on her forehead.

Her left hand was shooed away from her buttock, but again, was quickly replaced. She now had one hand on the bench and another on the tiled floor.

There was a hand playing with her pussy and two hands holding her bottom cheeks apart. The finger that had been caressing her bum groove had become bolder; it was no longer tracing the inner slope of Magda's buttock but was now rubbing around the rough skin of the outer ring of her anus.

Magda was unaware whose hands were doing what. She had assumed that Cindy was teasing her pussy, but a pair of bare feet entered her line of vision on the floor before her. Magda strained her neck to look upwards; the legs were also bare. As was the shaven pussy that was just a few inches from her face. The smell of aroused female filled Magda's flaring nostrils as Cindy thrust her hips forward to offer the thin lips of her bald sex to the eighteen year old East German.

A firm hand on the back of her neck was all the encouragement Magda needed to bring her dry mouth to the smooth, slick pussy being offered to her. Cindy's pussy was warm. There was a sharp, not unpleasant, taste that Magda caught as the lips parted either side of her thrusting tongue.

The hand that had been rubbing her pussy was removed, leaving a cool feel to her privates as they were left unattended.

To Magda's surprise she felt a warm, wet tongue on the inner slope of her bottom cheeks. She flinched, pinching in her anus. The tongue teased up and down the inner slopes and around the flesh close to Magda's bum hole. She felt the urge to move away but her face was pressed against Cindy's pussy, held firmly in place by the hand on the back of her head and the rhythmic thrusts of Cindy's hips.

As quickly as it had appeared the tongue was removed from Magda's bum. The hands holding her buttocks took a firmer grip, placing the thumbs either side of her anus and pushing her cheeks up and apart. This new grip flattened out the area between Magda's cheeks.

The tongue was quickly replaced. This time the flat of the tongue was placed over Magda's asshole, covering it completely. Magda was shocked and embarrassed that someone would want to taste that part of her body. Questions flew into her head; was she clean, was there an odour. Magda had been in the pool less than half an hour ago. She re-assured herself that her bum would be clean.

Whoever was behind Magda lapped at her anus in long strokes that covered the whole area. Pushing firmly with their wet tongue and teasing the sphincter muscle loose.

Cindy was breathing heavily now, grunting in time with the pressing of Magda's tongue through her slippery lips. She placed a hand either side of Magda's head, just above her ears, and ground the East German girl's face against her pussy.

Magda stopped licking and just pushed her tongue out for the tall blond to rut against. Cindy shook and pushed and grinded until she came to a shuddering climax. "Fuck. Yea!" Her long tanned legs wobbled as she eased herself to the floor in front of Magda. Cindy planted a kiss on the East German's lips. Forcing her tongue in and around Magda's mouth; greedily tasting her own come.

The attention to Magda's asshole was becoming more urgent. The tongue, stiff and moist, was being poked at the central opening. Magda felt extremely exposed; there was saliva dribbling from her anus to her open cunt. With each probing thrust of the tongue her bottom hole felt looser.

It had been a little while since Magda's pussy had received any attention. The East German swimmer reached forward with her right hand and rested it on Cindy's shoulder for support. Her left hand she reached back through her legs and to her pussy. She immediately thrust two fingers inside. She was surprised at how wet and warm she was; her fingers slipped easily into her hot pussy. Magda masturbated herself furiously; trying to bring on her orgasm.

Magda needed to abandon herself to her rising orgasm, to do that she had to let go of all her inhibitions. She arched her back and bent her knees; thrusting her bottom backwards to meet the thrusts of the tongue that was pushing against the ring of her arsehole.

Cindy placed her mouth over Magda's ear and whispered in English, Magda did not understand the words but they were obviously ones of encouragement.

Magda closed her eyes as she felt Cindy's wet tongue in her ear. The East German swimmer thrust her fingers in and out of her hairy cunt, and in a final act of abandonment relaxed her anus and pushed out as if she was on the toilet. Magda screamed as she felt her bumhole penetrated by the fat wet tongue.

It was a strange sensation inside Magda's rectum. A full, intimate feeling that reminded the East German swimmer of the other, more natural times she had felt something pushing through her bumhole.

Magda let her orgasm flow over her with her hand in her pussy and a tongue thrusting in and out of her bottom.

When her long climax came to a shuddering halt Magda fell to her knees and into Cindy's embrace. Magda turned around and saw that the person behind her, the person who had thrust their tongue up her bottom hole was Sophie. The black swimmer gave Magda a knowing smile that had more than a hint of embarrassment about it.

Ruth was standing by the fallen curtain. She had her hand down the front of her tracksuit pants and was rubbing gently as though coming down from an orgasm. As Magda watched; Ruth pulled her hand from her pants, raised her fingers to her nose and inhaled.

All four women turned their heads to the door as they heard German voices outside. Magda made to stand but she was prevented from moving by Cindy's grip on her arm. Cindy dragged Magda to her and kissed the East German passionately on her lips.

As the voices outside got louder Magda broke off the kiss, got to her feet, jumped over the curtain where it had been pulled to the floor and went back to the East German side of the locker room.

She got to her bag just as the door on her side opened and the East German captain, Sylvie Koch, walked in.

She immediately asked Magda what the holdup was. Magda was pulling on her tracksuit bottoms and about to apologise for being slow when Sylvie noticed the downed curtain and the three US swimmers on the other side; one of them naked.

Sylvie told Magda not to take any notice of the decedent Americans, and then in broken English made a comment to the effect that as visitors they should have more respect for their hosts.

She turned her back to the Americans as she waited for Magda to dress. Forgoing underwear and a t-shirt Magda managed to dress quickly in a tracksuit top and pants. When Magda had picked up her sports bag Sylvie put her arm around the newest member of the East German swimming team and ushered her to the door.

A sharp wolf whistle made both East Germans turn around. The three Americans were standing right up to the gap in the curtain. Ruth and Sophie, arms folded and smiling, were either side of Cindy, who was bent over with her bottom pushed towards Magda and Sylvie. Cindy's hands were holding her buttocks apart to expose the hairless groove and her pale brown anus.

Sylvie swore in German and ushered Magda through the door. Magda smiled to herself as she was led to the waiting bus.

12