Erica Versus The House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
618 Followers

The girls each turned 90° in their assigned directions, so that each pledge was now facing another pledge. Erica vaguely recognized Tiffany as the fair-haired maiden with the flower in her blonde locks who'd lent her the looseleaf paper in the lobby.

"Now hug each other. And smoosh those boobies together. Good, long and tight."

The girls' eyes widened a bit, almost all of whom were thinking the same thing: That's what you call easy?? But they raised their arms, placed them around each other—Elaine with Madeline, Tiffany with Erica, Tabby with Alexandra—and came in together for an embrace. They slowly, awkwardly and uncomfortably hugged, pressing their nude bodies together.

"Tighter," they heard one sister order.

Trying not to reveal their more or less mutual discomfort in their facial expressions, they extended their arms, stepped into each other and gripped one another a bit harder.

"C'mon, show some love!" Sandra shouted at them. "Remember, these are your sisters!"

Each of the six now thought—none with the inclination to say out loud—"Yeah, but we don't hug our own real sisters naked!"

"Now kiss each other," Babs ordered. "Just on the cheek, for the moment."

This task proved not very much more pleasant, but the girls each performed regardless. They did not want to think about that "...for the moment" part.

When the sisters gave permission to break from the hug, they exhaled in relief, of course unaware what they were to do next.

"Okay, sluts," Helen took over. "Two through five, about face! Bookends, one and six, come and stand up here together."

The poor embarrassed naked girls' hearts sank once more as they realized what naturally was to follow.

"A'right!" Helen's lips curled up into a grin as the other sisters laughed at them. "You know what to do!"

Elaine and Alexandra met between the sisters and their fellow pledges and slowly commenced the identical hugging gesture, as did now Madeline with Tiffany, and Erica with her galpal Tabby. They closed their eyes, most trying to imagine being in the arms of someone they really wished to be, and planted their lips.

Once they'd finished, the sister who hadn't yet addressed the girls stepped forward with a red magic marker in her hand. "All right...you," she said, pointing the capped end at Elaine. Pointing next to the floor, she ordered, "Stand right here."

Elaine did as she was told. This sister, called Denise, threw a nod to Helen, who nodded back, reached to her waist and produced a pair of fuzzy handcuffs, at which Elaine's eyes opened wide.

"What are you going to do with those, sister?" Elaine wished to know.

"Well, let's go right ahead and show you, Curious Georgia." Helen crossed around Elaine, took her hands and proceeded to cuff them together behind her back. Imaginably, Elaine was less than happy with this development.

"But-but-but..." she began to sputter, before she was interrupted.

"Now, now, patience...we'll get to your butt soon enough," Helen taunted the girl, dealing her a mischievous, degrading and disciplinary spank on the ass. The other sister uncapped her marker.

"All righty! I definitely see a problem here..." She drew circles around Elaine's nipples and 'x's in the circles. It understandably felt disorienting and unpleasant to Elaine, who'd never before encountered what she felt were serious issues with any parts of her body, much less her shapely size 34C breasts. But she was beginning to question her own judgment as this intimidating sister marked her skin, the fellow sisters in full agreement, of course.

More pungent red ink was scrawled over her flesh, accompanied by further belittling remarks. "And we've certainly gotta work on this...oh, and this won't do at all...oooh, cellulite city down here...I can see we're gonna have a hell of a time whipping you into shape, pledgie." More circles and 'x'-shaped slashes were made by the marker on her tummy, thighs, pelvis, ass cheeks and lastly her upper arms, behind her back. Elaine's face too reddened in humiliation. Rightly so, she didn't care for this at all.

"Oh, this is pathetic," she heard one of the sisters comment amidst laughter from the others. Her feelings were starting to be seriously hurt here. But at that moment, the handcuffs were taken off her. "All right, whore, back in place," she was ordered.

Elaine's embarrassment was averted as Madeline was summoned before the sisters, had the cuffs slapped on her wrists, and was subjected to this identical abuse. Elaine felt still sorry for the rest of the pledges enduring the treatment, as they did her. Oh well, they supposed, they could look at it as all being in the same boat, being forced through basically the same torment.

Erica and Tabitha tried to comfort one another by exchanging empathetic looks, but the damage had pretty much already been done. After all six of the girls had been branded, marked and made to feel insecure and inferior about their physiques, they were instructed to spread out and perform a series of exercises. One of the sisters turned on the stereo and started playing Debbie Gibson's Out Of The Blue to get their energy pumped up. Already a bit sore from their early morning workouts, the girls weren't exactly keen on more of the similar, but at least they were allowed to stretch this time.

They were not, however, allowed to carry out their training without being closely scrutinized under the sisters' supervision, not to mention being groped, tickled, poked, prodded and verbally reprimanded by them. The girls tried to remain quiet and under control, but a few uneasy squeaks, squeals and "Don't!"s yet escaped.

After what felt like hours—but was really only about forty minutes—of relentless push-ups, sit-ups, squats and leg lifts (during this last portion of which the girls made a point of looking particularly anywhere but at each other) the stereo was snapped off, somewhere in the chorus of "Play The Field." Helen stood in the middle of them.

"All right, you pussies, that's enough," she yelled at them. "At ease."

The six girls practically collapsed on the floor, trying to catch their breath.

"Pitiful!" she admonished. "What a collection of pitiful losers! You worthless little whores are even more of a disappointment than we thought! And you expect to make it into this sorority?! You're not fit to lick the dirt off a Sigma Delta Psi's shoes!"

That's a relief, thought Erica sarcastically, all but drooling on the carpet.

"All right, get up," Babs ordered, sounding as disappointed in them as Helen. "On your feet, freshies."

The girls groaned on the floor and at first could only manage to roll over onto their bellies.

Sandy knew how to get them up. She crouched beside Tiffany, to whom she was nearest, and reached between her legs.

"We said, now."

Tiffany felt a hand fasten a grip on and begin squeezing her vagina. She gasped into a shriek and scrambled to her feet.

"NOW then...anyone else want a nice goose on their pussy??" Sandy threatened.

The rest of the girls rushed to standing position amid moans of both sore muscles and moods. Danielle blew the whistle again.

"I do not see Sigma Delta Psi material before me, slutbags!" she shouted, ambling by every one of them, glaring intensely closely into each of their faces, like a drill sergeant. "Honest to God, if you're having this much trouble now, I have no idea how you think you're gonna get through tomorrow alone, to say nothing of the rest of the week!"

Babs joined her. "I can tell already half of you aren't gonna make it to Wednesday. Bet'cha thought you were pretty tough, huh? Well, have I got news for you: the Sigma Delta Psi sorority house is for women. That's right, women. Not weak little girls."

A couple of the girls glared at the floor, only imagining what trouble they'd be in if they glared directly back at the sisters. For the first time, they tried to measure if potential access into the sorority was worth this armed forces-like cruelty. Especially poor Tiffany. She felt terrible. She held her hands over her molested vagina and sniffled, on the edge of tears she tried to hold back.

Barbara joined her side. "Aww, you gonna cwy, wittle pwedge?" she ridiculed. "We don't like crybabies here. You wanna quit? 'S up to you. There's the door. Don't let it whack your flabby fat ass on the way out."

Tiffany shut her eyes and turned to let herself out. But a wracked sob broke loose from her before she made it outside, to the ruthless delight of the sisters, who cheered at her departure.

"Yay!!" clapped Sandy. "Another down, five to go!"

"And the house wins again!" added Danielle.

"That's right, fresh meat," Babs sneered at them. "So I hope you came to play."

"All right, first day hazing is complete," announced Helen. "Now get to class, losers. And keep those GPAs up! The strongest girl in the world isn't enough alone for Sigma Delta Psi. You better be one sharp cookie too."

***

January 10th, 5:00 a.m.

Erica and Tabby had met up and eaten lunch together on Monday, just to iron out any weirdness that may have developed between the two of them as a result of the morning's escapades, and they agreed to separate their friendship from the sisters' hazing antics, if only to avoid any really awkward encounters. They had seen one another naked, and hugged one another naked, and now neither would like anything better than to simply forget about it and move on.

"I've made a decision, Tab," said Erica. "I am not gon' let them beat me. I'm gon' take whatever they dish out. It's only for a week. And y'know what? They're right. If I can't survive a little pain and humiliation, I don't deserve to be in the sorority."

"I like your determination, dudette," nodded Tabitha. "And I'm gonna follow your example. I'm gonna hit the books tonight and get to sleep nice and early. Tomorrow, we are gonna be seriously prepared!"

They exchanged a high five and finished lunch.

Tuesday morning, the sisters again snuck into the girls' rooms to rouse them. The pledges were not allowed to keep alarm clocks in their rooms, as this would enable them to beat the sisters to consciousness and spoil their surprise awakening. They couldn't have that. The same three sisters, Barbara, Sandra and Danielle, crept once more into Erica's room and shone the flashlight on her. They were greeted by the same sight (save for Erica wearing a different pair of pajamas).

Seeing her in the same position, with the same objects in both her arms and mouth as twenty-four hours ago, brought malicious smiles to the sisters' faces. And this time, Babs had thought ahead. Once they took note of her in this identical sleeping state, she handed Sandy the flashlight and pulled out the instant camera she had brought with her.

Danielle stood at her post by the door. Barbara took aim, zoomed in just far enough to get Erica's full face, the teddy bear and the thumb, and threw Danielle an A-OK. Danielle flicked the light on.

Once the room was bathed in light, Babs snapped the picture. Click!

"There's one for the album!" she sneered to Sandra.

Returning the grin, Sandy reached under Erica's head and yanked out the pillow on which she was sleeping. "All right, up and at 'em, Smith!" she called, whapping her with the pillow and almost scaring the daylights right out of her.

Four naked pledges met in the multipurpose room—Tiffany was no longer with the group, as now neither was Madeline, the girls were sad to see—today greeted by an abacus scale and a nurse.

"All right!" Helen began with a clap of the hands. "Who's up first for her physical?"

The "physical" to which the pledges were subjected consisted of a weigh-in—the results of which only gave the sisters more fuel for their verbally abusive fire—a vaccination, a full body grope which felt more like molesting than checking for signs of ailment, and last but not least, a cavity search involving both the anus and the vagina. Suffice it to say none of the girls was pleased to turn around, bend over, grab her ankles and hear that awful glove snapping on. And this "nurse"—if that was in fact who she really was—seemed to be enjoying making them suffer just as much as the sisters were.

Erica winced as the nurse's hand went inside her coochie.

"We-hell, loosey-goosey down here!" she heard the nurse exclaim, to the sisters' hysterical laughter. "I think she's gettin' wet!"

"Ohhhhh!" she heard them chorus. "Les-bi-an!"

"I knew she likes it!" Sandra said, to Erica's utter degradation. "I knew that pussy's seen a lot of action!"

"Hey, why don't you see if you can make her come!" she heard one sister crow. More sinister laughter.

"Go deeper, nurse," encouraged another voice. "I want her to remember this moment when she doesn't get in!"

Erica shut her eyes and cringed. She didn't have the energy to pointlessly argue that she wasn't a lesbian. Her only comfort was that she wasn't alone in this. The rest of the girls were put through equally agonizing variations of the same treatment.

Once everyone had a chance to be adequately disgraced and violated via this "physical," they were ordered to embrace, and kiss—this time on the lips—and taken outside. The remainder of Tuesday's hazing ritual would involve streaking through the sisters' neighboring fraternity house, for the entertainment of their brothers. This gave the lucky girls an opportunity to hear some wolf whistles and cat calls hurled their way as they huffed and puffed by, their boobs and ass cheeks jiggling up and down. Despite the cold winter weather, they arrived back at the Sigma Delta Psi house a bit sweaty and dirty, so they were subsequently herded into the shower, forced to lather and scrub up each other's bodies, and sprayed down with freezing cold ice water. The sisters delighted in watching them jump and shriek like children.

Wednesday entailed something a little different. After their sisterly love-fest—now made to kiss with their tongues involved—the SDP sisters called an assembly of some of their fellow sibling houses in a large auditorium and held an auction to sell the four remaining girls off as slaves for the day. The money was going to one of their charitable fundraisers. They placed a dog collar on each and brought them out—still nude, of course—on all fours. They introduced and described the "slaves" giving slideshows of them on a filmstrip projector, made from photos they'd taken of them the last couple of days. Erica's turn at this was particularly memorable. She would never forget the collective sound from that audience after the sister narrated—

"And here is our lovely Miss Erica Smith in bed...sucking, her, thumb. Isn't she adorable?"

Erica's pals Tabby and Elaine were sold to fraternity houses to have done with them what the boys pleased, and Erica and Alexandra actually envied them. This was because Erica and Alexandra each got sold off to a different sorority house, to have done with them what these other girls pleased. Not a great deal of personal enjoyment or comfort was to be found in satisfying these separate siblings' maintenance, erranding and especially sexual demands. Erica really thought she'd been prepared to do literally anything to get into the sorority, but she contained nary an inkling of homosexual tendency inside her, and couldn't have imagined or factored in administration of full-blown cunnilingus on another girl she didn't even know.

Finally, in the afternoon, they were set free. A couple mouthfuls of Listerine and a ten-minute teeth-brushing later, Erica was relaxing in her bed. She was not proud of the fact that this event over which the pledging girls had no control almost drove a wedge between her and her friend Tabitha. When they talked together on the phone that evening, and Tabby told her how horrible her day was, it took every ounce of willpower Erica could find not to scream at her, "Oh, easy for you to say! Oh, poor Tabby! You had to suck on a boy's cock! Boo-hoo! Try lickin' another chick's coochie and see how much fun that is!"

She didn't say this, but she did feel a little embittered by it all. She wouldn't go so far as to be jealous of Tabitha, or call her an ingrate, but deep down inside, Erica liked sucking cock. She still wasn't especially keen on doing so with someone she'd never met before, but she'd still vastly prefer any variety of fellatio to what she'd endured today.

Actually, she thought as she lay in bed, dreading what tomorrow might bring forth, Maybe I am more jealous than I'd like to let on. It had been quite a while since Erica'd spent time in the presence of a boy, let alone even been privileged to go on a date with him, to say nothing of a blow job. And after these several months of virtual chastity...she was beginning to really miss it.

Suddenly...she felt an impulse coming on.

She got out of bed, went to the bathroom, shed her clothing and started the bathwater.

She thought she could get in trouble for this, but obviously, only if she got caught, and she didn't think anyone should be allowed to walk in on her in the bath in her own room—then again, given what been going on this week...

Oh, that's bogus, she told herself. I don't care how rough these bitches play. They can't walk in on me in the bath. I could report 'em to the dean for that.

When the water had risen high enough, she shut off the spigot and slipped in. Oh, it felt good...especially after that ice blast they'd had thrust upon them yesterday. She slipped down until all but her head and shoulders had submerged. Her body warmed and her eyes fluttered closed. Her mouth emitted a quiet moan and her nipples solidified.

She began fondling herself about the face and chin. The water made such peaceful, serene sounds as her hand broke the surface to caress her skin. She moved down to her neck and shoulders, leaving traces of evaporating bubbles along the way. Oh, how soothing this was. What a tension-tamer. This turned out to be just the tonic she needed to literally wash away the torments weighing still on her mind. With fresh breath, the taste of this other sorority girl's pussy was gone from her mind, as were temporarily the memories of the Hell she'd been put through so far this Week. Why hadn't she done this before?

She'd been too preoccupied with thoughts of making it into Sigma Delta Psi, that was why. She'd been concentrating too hard on her studies. She'd been working herself too strenuously. She deserved a break. More than a break. She deserved an...

Oh my gosh, she thought. Dare I?

She dared. And she cared not what anybody might think had they known, or what she might think of herself. It suddenly made zero difference that she had devoured another woman's cunt today. Tabitha's story about sucking this fraternity brother's dick had transferred its way into her mind, and by way of her subconscious desires, had also put her in Tabby's place. She still didn't think she could give head to someone she didn't know and truly enjoy it, but...she was beginning to question that.

She hadn't met anyone she particularly wanted to go out with yet at Denmore, but it had after all only been a semester. And spending most of the time in the company of all these Debs didn't leave her much room for male companionship. But that was okay, she thought. She'd still rounded up a nice collection of crushes on famous and semi-famous gentlemen to draw from.

She pictured Mel Gibson playing Mad Max and Martin Riggs. She thought of Kevin Costner in Bull Durham. She imagined Corey Hart with his spiked hair and shades serenading her with encouragement to "Never Surrender." She imagined being "Jessie's Girl" and lusted after by Rick Springfield. She fantasized about dancing with Patrick Swayze, his masculine hands tickling her underarms and lifting her into the air. She imagined doing the nasty with Robert Townsend and getting horizontal with Bruce Willis. She thought of a few times she'd seen a very young, very handsome George Clooney. The New Kids On The Block were also good to give her a thrill, and speaking of new kids, she too had her eyes on a young hottie named Johnny Depp.

Smokey125
Smokey125
618 Followers