Erica's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers

Erica's whole body was shaking from fear of the gang, all the explosions from the SWAT team and her suddenly abandoned orgasm. Her wobbly legs forced her to cling desperately to Mike and it was then that she noticed his cock was not the only thing massive about him. His arms were bigger than her legs and his huge muscled chest dwarfed her entire body.

She felt his muscles rippling as he shielded her, feeling the power barely contained in his Adonis like body. She glanced up at her savior realizing the erotic power that could have given free rein on her vulnerable, bound naked body. She shivered again thinking of how much she had changed tonight. Oh, how she wanted to feel the explosive passion she knew was within her. She deigned her passionate needs, but after tonight, she knew the sexual power within her and vowed to let it out.

Erica was still tingly all over with her nipples still hard and thrusting against the shirt with her pussy still pulsing and wet from her abandoned orgasm. She was still panting hard trying to recover from the sensations that had taken control of her body and her nipples rubbing against the rough fabric of the shirt wasn't helping. Erica was hanging on to the bigger of the two brutes as her legs were still shaky and she didn't know whether she could walk or not.

Within a few seconds the SWAT team had the entire gang lined up and disarmed. The two brutes, who she now thought of as her Savior's, hustled her out of the building and into the mobile command center. The big one introduced himself as Mike and the smaller guy as Steve and then introduced their captain Anthony Greene. Mike and Steve left to go back in the building and wrap up the bust.

Capt. Greene explained that Mike and Steve had been undercover with his gang, but with her kidnapping things had changed and they had to move quickly. Mike had gotten a message to the captain on what was going on and they had also tracked her cell phone to this location. They were really glad she carried two cell phones because the gang had destroyed one but they were able to track her second phone. The captain escorted her out of the mobile command center and put her in the front seat squad car telling the driver to take her home.

He told Erica that there would be several follow-up interviews and they would come to her house tomorrow for the first interview. He knew it'd been a long night so he figured after lunch tomorrow the team would come by to go over all the details. He closed the door and the policeman driving squad car started driving her home.

The drive home took about 45 minutes, giving Erica lots of time to ponder everything that happened that night. How she was going to tell Alan that she had almost been forced to betray her marriage vows.

During the ride back, Erica started thinking about Alan and their married life together for the last four years. Alan had tried very hard during the first three years of their marriage to make their sex life exciting, but Erica had steadfastly refused to even listen much less try to improve their sex life. When he tried to dress her up and show her off or have anything to do with oral or anal sex she would call him a pervert and would usually sleep in the guest bedroom.

When he'd tried light bondage on her she threatened to call the police. It was after that threat Alan seemed to stop trying as hard. He would always to look at her lovingly and longingly, but every time he would try to hold her, she knew he wanted something sexual and she would freeze up. How could she respond so brazenly and get so turned on when all these ruffians did things to her. Yet be so frigid when the only man she's ever loved tried to lovingly do the same thing.

Almost everything Alan had tried to lovingly do with her had been done to her tonight against her will, and she found she loved every minute of it. She had been stripped naked, tied hanging naked from a winch, bound naked, and stretched wide open across a table. Then displayed naked to multiple men, had two men's cocks in her mouth and also had two men eat her pussy.

Despite her thoughts of betrayal she still felt the massive orgasm that she had been denied calling out to her, ready to consume her. The rough shirt still rubbing against her completely naked body wasn't helping and kept her on edge.

Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers