Erica's Journey of Discovery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Alan started cumming inside Erica, he saw her face morph from her orgasmic blissful rapture into a sweet loving look and then her love for him began to pour out through her eyes and he felt her love wash over him. His heart pounded in his chest as he felt her love pouring into him and he was overwhelmed with the passion and love they both felt for each other. He lovingly kissed her lips and she responded with as much love as her quivering lips would allow.

Alan quickly reached up and untied her legs and then her arms so he could cradle her against his body. For the next hour he held her, gently kissing and stroking her face and body as her spasms turned into tremors and then to quivers and finally into the occasional full body shutter and aftershock. Erica snuggled into his grasp and pulled his arms tightly around her. Never before had she ever felt the depth of love that she had for the man holding her in his arms. She knew in his arms she was home and when she knew her body was back to normal, she twisted in his arms and kissed her way up to his mouth, seductively nibbling on his lips. Then she whispered.

"Alan, love of my life, do you truly know how deeply I love you?"

"I think so, because I know how deeply I love you, but I saw something tonight. When I came inside you, I felt a wave of love from you wash over me and it was the most incredible and humbling feeling I have ever felt. The love in your big beautiful heart makes me feel almost superhuman, like I can do anything and your love makes me powerful. To take care of your precious love is an awesome responsibility and it is humbling to be entrusted with that gift, but I will die before I give that up or let anything happen to it." Alan responded.

Erica's eyes started to mist up as Alan detailed his love of her. She laid her head on his chest and listened to his heart beat, knowing that it beat for her and the thumping of his heart sounded like jungle drums telling her she was home. She inhaled his scent memorizing its masculinity as it surrounded her and enveloped her in its musk. She was remembering how the hair on his chest tickled her cheeks and nose, but it's luxurious feel was softer than any mink coat. Then she kissed his chest so she could relish the taste of the man she loved on her lips and tongue. She memorized all five senses that were being overwhelmed with Alan's masculine aura, but with it she knew this was where she belonged.

Alan pulled her up close to him, wrapping her in his arms while they shared the same pillow and then pulled the duvet over them. With their faces joined on the pillow, they communicated their love with their eyes, deep soulful gazes dispersed with gentle kisses and caresses until they fell asleep.

~~~

It had been an incredible week with Erica discovering her beauty, her sexuality and her deep abiding love for her husband Alan. Everything built towards an incredible evening in which Erica displayed her new found beauty in a sizzling outfit and culminating in Alan fulfilling Erica's monster cock fantasy. Unfortunately the night ended with Erica exhausted and fucked beyond her capacity with her ultimately in pain and then Alan got his nose broken saving her.

Strangely enough, everything they went through only resulted in them loving each other more than when they first married. Alan had helped Erica discover her sexuality and by the time they started her display evening, they were both so in love and finely attuned to each other that they were always on the verge of making love. When they got home after her display they couldn't stay out of each other's arms and despite her soreness and Alan's nose, over the next few hours reaffirmed their deep affection for one another as they made love, cuddled, made love and cuddled until they fell asleep wrapped in each other.

~~~

Alan awoke slowly and without opening his eyes, he immediately knew Erica was not in bed with him leaving him to feel an ache because his arms were empty. He heard the clang of a pot and knew she was preparing something for them to eat. He padded silently over to the door and as he opened it, he peeked through the small opening and froze at the vision in front of him.

Erica was cooking something but she was completely nude, looking absolutely ravishing. Alan opened the door wide and stared at this nude goddess standing by the cook top. As his gazed caressed her backside his hunger began to increase, but his hunger was for the cook and not her food. Within a few minutes Erica felt his hungry gaze on her and turned to see Alan propped in the doorway and the way he was looking at her sent erotic and lusty shivers through her body.

Alan was looking her like she was the most beautiful and sexy woman he had ever seen. His eyes were caressing and making love to every part of her body and his looks were creating lustful thoughts in her heart. Despite her blossoming desire, she put her arms akimbo and said. "The cook is not on the menu this morning."

Alan grinned, walking over and wrapping his arms around her, caressing her naked back and ass and then leaned down and kissed her, saying. "Well, she should be, the cook is the most delectable, delicious and succulent thing in the kitchen." Then he began to ravage her lips hungrily.

Erica pulled back from the kiss after her resolve was totally crushed by his passion and the flame of desire was burning hot in her loins. "Oh Alan, I can't think when you hold me and kiss me like that. We will die of starvation if you don't let me cook something for us." Then looked up at him sexily and said. "You know I want you too, but we have lots of things to do today. I promise to make it up to you tonight."

"I know that Baby, but you are so beautiful, temptation personified. Every time I see you like this, I know I am the luckiest guy in the world. I love you so much Erica. You are my dream come true." He lovingly whispered in her ear. Then he cupped her face and kissed her again. While the kiss went on, his hand caressed down over her thrusting breasts, turgid nipples, taut belly, only coming to rest cupping her firm ass.

Erica stood frozen with her head tilted back, mouth hanging open and eyes closed. The flame of desire was now an inferno quivering in stomach and her pussy weeping its desire for the man she loved. His kisses and caresses had wiped away any thoughts except kissing and making love to this man that had given her everything. Suddenly he lightly swatted her ass and when she opened her eyes she could see him grinning deviously at her. She saw in his eyes that he knew she had forgotten about cooking and now wanted him to make love to her, but now he was sending her back to the kitchen. This was his way of always letting her know how deeply he loved her and while making love was one way of showing it, play was another and he had just combined them.

This playful little sex play made her love him even more, but she couldn't let him know how much his little sex play filled her heart. She punched him in the arm and said. "Oh you're so mean to me. Turn me on and then turn me away," She grinned up at him, kissed him on the chest, turned walked back to the cook top giving her hips a little bump and grind.

She looked back over her shoulder grinning and said. "See what you're NOT getting right now?"

Alan laughed and gave her ass another light pat and said. "Oh yeah, I see. I see something mouth watering in this kitchen and if you keep that up we'll never eat ... food that is."

Erica giggled, reached for the ceiling and with her arms high, she began to sway back and forth while shimming her hips in a seductive little dance. She looked back over her shoulder to make sure Alan was watching and she saw him watching her every move with the loving intensity that drove her crazy. When he finally made it to her face she gave him a seductive little pout full of promise. She turned and strutted back to him, giving him a quick loving kiss and said. "You make me so happy, Baby. I don't think this smile will ever leave my face. I love you so much."

Alan put his hands on her hips, pulled her close, kissed her forehead, nose and lips and then whispered in her ear. "You are my dream come true and I will love you forever. I like that beautiful smile and whatever I have to do to keep it there, I will do it gladly." They stared lovingly into each other's eyes and then Alan gave her a light swat on the tush and sent her back into the kitchen.

Alan watched her busy herself making lunch and he marveled that everything about her was stunningly beautiful. He watched the muscles in her back shifting and knotting as she worked and thought he had never seen a more beautiful back. Her muscular back was slim, but at the same time sexy, soft and smooth and ended in that tiny waist that only served as an accent for her firm muscular ass that was small and perfect for her figure. Yes he knew he was the luckiest guy in the world.

Alan quickly ran to his office and came back with an envelope in his hand and then sat back down at the breakfast bar enjoying the view of Erica "The Nude Chef".

As she cooked, she could feel Alan's eyes caressing her back and butt and it kept her desire on a low simmer ready to burst into flames. She couldn't believe that she had pushed him away for the first four years of their marriage, believing that being treated like a sex object would destroy her as a person. The reality was, until she completely gave herself without reservations to Alan, she had never known what real, true and a deep abiding love could be like. Likewise, she had never known real passion, desire, yearning or even orgasms until she let go and gave herself to Alan freely without constraints.

Her heart beat wildly and swelled in her chest as she thought of Alan. He always loved her and never pushed her, but stood by her and supported her every decision. Even when she shunned him and his attempts to make love to her, he still loved her and after the kidnapping, he patiently helped her discover herself, her passion and desire and the love she had taken for granted. Without him she would still be dead inside and wouldn't know love, excitement, desire or real passion; she is so lucky to have him.

Erica dished up her vegetarian lunch and brought a plate over to Alan. As she set it in front of him, he snaked his arm around her waist and nuzzled her neck, reviving the flames of desire she had been suppressing. Erica set her plate down, turned in his arms so she could tease him with her throbbing nipples and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling her body tight against his. She kissed lips and then whispered.

"If your good and eat all of your lunch, I might have a special dessert for you." Then she rubbed her body over his, teasing him with full breasts and hard puckered nipples.

Alan growled, filled each of his hands with one of her small muscled ass cheeks and pulled her tight against him as he sucked her lips into his mouth. Erica still had trouble believing how his kisses set fire to her libido and within seconds had her shaking with desire. She tried to regain control as he released her mouth and in a gasping, panting breath said.

"Oh Alan, you make me crazy when you kiss me like that and you're not going to get your dessert if you keep that up."

"I just want to make sure I always drive you crazy. I never want to lose you or the love and desire that we have found." He said with a lovingly serious look on his face. "I couldn't stand it if I lost you, your passion or your love again." He added.

Erica's eyes misted up as she realized the agony from the first four years of their marriage was still there and he never let on how much she had hurt him. Her heart ached as she caressed his face and lavished little kisses all over his face, knowing it was up to her to make sure she never hurt him again. She lovingly kissed his lips and passionately whispered.

"I was the fool to hurt the only person that ever loved and believed in me. With your help we have rediscovered our love and our desire for each other, and I've never known the happiness I have when you hold or kiss me. I promise my love, I will never hurt you again and I am yours forever; body, heart and soul. Alan, my heart aches with the love I have for you and I never want to lose you, your love or what your kisses do to me. Please eat your lunch with me, because I know you'll love dessert."

Alan felt a huge lump in his throat and pulled Erica into his lap. With his arm wrapped lovingly around her waist, they fed each other the spicy lunch that she had prepared. When everything was finished, they kissed each other's lips clean, figuring this was much more fun than a napkin. Erica twisted in his lap, laid her head on his shoulder as she stretched her arms around his neck and softy kissed his neck. Alan responded by putting both arms around her and pulling her snug against his chest.

As Alan nibbled on her ear and kissed her head he said. "Baby, do you remember last night when I proposed to you again and ask you to marry me again."

Erica jerked her face away from Alan's shoulder with her eyes misting as she answered. "Oh yes, baby it was so romantic and then you gave me my first public orgasm and exposed me topless to the restaurant. It's something I will always remember.

"No before your orgasm." He chided.

Erica cocked her head thinking and then said. "The trip?"

"Yes, my love the trip to St. Bart's to renew our vows. Well, I have the tickets right here for the flights and hotel three weeks from Sunday. You will be my bride again." Alan whispered lovingly.

Erica excitedly wrapped her arms around Alan's neck and began to cover Alan's face with kisses in between excited multiple thank you Finally Erica sighed contentedly and said.

"Alan you never have to worry. I have never known feelings like our love until you showed me and now I could never be without you and your love. I promise to make up for all the horrible things I did to you and I promise to be your fantasy girl and your play toy for the rest of my life. I love you Baby. Now, go into the bedroom and I will call you when dessert is ready."

Erica slid off Alan's lap as he slid off the bar stool standing in front of her and as their eyes met in a loving gaze, Alan leaned down and kissed her and said. "I've loved you since I first saw you, but its grown and was nothing like it is now. You are my perfect woman, my ultimate temptation; I will protect you, care for you and love you no matter what happens. You are my wife, my love, my life, forever." He kissed her again and walked to the bedroom.

Erica watched her sexy proud husband walk to the bedroom and she realized that even now she had taken his love for granted. She knew that what they had was very special, but Alan was the one that made it so. She had a lot of making up to do and vowed to make Alan the happiest man on earth and he deserved everything she had. She turned and went back into the kitchen to start his dessert.

About one half hour later Alan heard Erica calling him for dessert. She was never a big dessert person and that is how she kept that spectacular figure, so this must be something special. As he came into the dining room, his jaw fell open and he stared bug eyed at the scene in front of him. Erica was lying on top of the dining room table with her stunningly naked body covered with bits of fruit, chocolate sauce and whipped cream. The term sinfully delicious came to mind, fitting her presentation perfectly, she had done a very artful presentation and she looked amazingly beautiful.

He walked over to the head of the table and looking into those loving green eyes he said. "Oh Baby, this is incredible and so beautiful as well as delicious. Thank you for this Erica. I love you so much."

He bent over and captured her mouth and as his tongue pried open her lips, he got his first surprise as she pushed a strawberry into his mouth, followed by her tongue. Alan bit into the strawberry and they shared the sweet juice as part of their kiss. Alan's eyes began to mist over with the love he was feeling. She had never done anything like this for him. Alan pulled back so he could swallow the strawberry and then dove back into her mouth and shared his love with her and when he ran out of air, he stole it from her lungs, leaving her light headed from his kiss.

Erica could see the impact this surprise had on him and heart leapt with the joy in his eyes. He was positively giddy with his present. She loved this side of her husband and vowed to find other ways to surprise him like this. He was devouring the fruit so artfully presented on her body. As he began to aggressively consume the whipped cream topped with raspberries covering her nipples, her own body began to shake with erotic tension. He continued to suckle and nibble on her nipples long after the whipped cream was gone and she squirming and writhed as the sensations threatened to consume her. As her head was rolling on her shoulders, her gasping breathes were trying to contain the building erotic tsunami, but unfortunately, that was not happening. Instead she gasped out, "God, Oh God A Al Alan, Th There are O O Other hid hidden s sur surprises, Oh God Alan, you're go going to to make me CUM, Oh God Baby."

The thought of other hidden surprises got him moving forward again and he followed the trail of chocolate sauce down her heaving chest and over her concave belly until he arrived at her wet and succulent pussy, which framed a triangle of whipped cream. His nibbling journey down her torso had given her a few seconds to get back on the edge of an orgasm that she had almost slipped over, but she knew the minute he started on her pussy she would be rocketing to Nirvana.

Alan bypassed the whipped cream and went directly for her surprise by sliding his tongue between her pussy lips and digging out a blueberry, but rather than eat he began to roll it over Erica's clit then squished it with his tongue against her clit and then began to ravenously suck and devour the berry juice. Erica's orgasm exploded in her like an a-bomb, with her hips bouncing of the table and her whole body clinching in orgasmic rapture.

Alan grabbed a butt cheek in each hand and brought her pussy back to his mouth and he continued to devour the blueberry juice mixed with Erica's nectar, a combination he found heady and delicious. Erica immediately blasted into another massive cum and the spasming of her quim began to squeeze more blueberries out of her pussy.

Alan continued to follow the same procedure by using his tongue to roll the berry over her clit and then smash the berries against her clit with his tongue gobbling up the berry remnants and juice. This in turn took Erica to another orgasm, pushing out more berries and the cycle kept repeating with Erica's cums continuously pushing more and more berries out of her shuddering pussy. Her cums were massive and violent as she bucked, twisted and writhed in erotic rapture and he had a hard time keeping her rippling pussy in his mouth. Each hand grabbed her clinched ass cheeks and held on tight as he kept finding more blueberries to drive her wild.

Erica didn't think it was fair. This was his special dessert and she was reaping the benefits. With each blueberry he brought her to an explosive orgasm, with each being more intense than the last and she was in the mist of her sixth mind bending cum. Her heart was pounding wildly with love and the incredible bliss he was generating. As her man continued his feast on her body, her mind was floating through rapturous space with stars exploding all around her. Her body bowed, twisted and tightened with each cum. She didn't know how much more her body could take and then she remembered that she put a dozen blueberries in the pussy. "Oh God, he was only half way there." She thought to herself.