Erika Blossoms Ch. 18-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squeezed my breasts roughly as I moaned and writhed beneath her. My pussy was hot and wet in an instant. I wrapped one of my long, lithe legs around her, pulling her against me tighter. She began to hump against my pussy.

I reached up for her breasts. Instead, she grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head as she kissed behind my ears and down my neck. She shifted and placed her knee between my thighs, pushing it firmly against my soaked pussy. I began to roll my hips against it.

She was being very aggressive and forceful and I my body responded immediately. I was so ready to get fucked.

And it hit me. I was ready to get fucked. It was suddenly clear what she was doing.

"Ok, ok. I get it."

She let go of my wrists and sat up, smiling.

"You won't know what I'm talking about until it happens. It's something like that, but with more testosterone. And a big, hard cock."

"That was pretty good." I reached up and pulled her back down to me. We kissed again and again. "I'm not so sure I need a cock."

"Oh yes you do. You need it bad."

"Maybe." I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of agreeing with her, but my libido was nodding her head vigorously.

"I was hoping it would be Keith."

"I was too."

"I'm going to get him back for this." she said as she sat up.

I sat up as well and straightened myself up a little. She had really done a number on me in a very short time. I was ready.

"Jana, let it go. Nothing good can come of it. Karma will catch up with him eventually."

"No it won't. It never does for guys like him. Handsome, has some money, successful. It would take getting caught in bed with a live boy or a dead girl to touch him. The rat bastard."

I shrugged.

"I don't care about him one way or another. It was an exciting night, but it's not like I had any real emotional investment in him. OH! Speaking of, I had lunch with Jason today."

"Oh. Right. What's he up to?" she asked, narrowing her eyes suspiciously.

"It was weird. At first he was asking questions about us, but it was just because he was nervous and didn't know how to say what he really wanted to say."

"Which was?"

"Oh, it was about not keeping secrets and being 'who I am' and stuff like that. He's trying to come to grips with himself and learn to accept it and live with it. He's really trying, but he's lost and doesn't know how to get there from here. It was kind of sad actually. But refreshing in a way too. He was trying to be honest at least."

"I'm still nervous about him. I wish we hadn't done what we did in his apartment. That was a little out of control."

I shrugged again. "Can't do anything about it now."

The movie was wrapping up. Jana got up and brought us both a glass of wine.

"Let's play 20 Questions." she said.

I looked over at her, she was smiling through her wine glass. "Ok."

"I'll go first. Have you ever had an orgasm from intercourse?"

"No." I said. "Same question back to you."

"Yes. Many times." she replied.

"Have you ever had a g-spot orgasm?" she asked me.

"No. Does the g-spot really exist?"

Jana leaned over and stuck her middle finger in her mouth and pulled it out shiny and wet. She reached between my legs, pushed my shorts to the side and pushed it into my pussy. She started rubbing a spot against the front of my vagina, sort of behind my clit.

I felt it immediately. My hips gave a little buck and my eyes got wide.

"It's right... there." She was rubbing firmly and steadily. It felt unlike anything I had ever felt. "It's a little raised rough patch, about the size of the pad of your thumb." She continued to rub at the same firm and steady pace. I could feel an orgasm building quickly.

"Some women find it uncomfortable?" a question. I bit my lip and shook my head 'no'.

"It seems to work best if you rub the side of it." I felt her finger shift position a bit and my hips started bucking again, quite against my will. She kept the same slow, steady pace. My pussy was leaking a lot of juice. She was watching my face intently and I was doing the same to hers.

I felt it roll over me with a slow, crushing force, like I was being pushed down by some heavy, unyielding weight. I grabbed her wrist as she continued to rub that spot.

"oh. Oh! That's... Oh yes. That's it. Don't stop doing that. Oh. Oooooohhhhhhh...."

My orgasm rolled on and on.

After what seemed like an impossibly long time for an orgasm, I pulled her finger out of my dripping pussy. "Enough! I can't take any more!"

She smiled and leaned over and kissed me.

"That, my love, is what an orgasm from intercourse can be like, with the right man and the right cock."

It was a whole new kind of orgasm. Not spiky or prickly, but firm and broad. It was delicious.

"That's four questions." she said as she sat back on the couch. I tried to count and had already lost track. "Here's number five."

"Have you ever been in a threesome?"

"The other night with you and Justin is as close as I've ever come and I thought at one point that's were it was going. I would not have objected. David often tried to get me to do it with he and his room mate, but I could never bring myself to do it, mostly because I knew David would be a pig and tell everyone. Part of me wanted to though."

It was my turn and I had to think. It was hard, because I knew her so well already.

"Number Six. Who was your best lover?"

"You." she didn't hesitate.

"Hold on a minute. That's not what I meant." I protested.

"It's the truth, but Ok, I know what you're asking. As far as just the physical act with a guy, Justin is way up there. His cock is astounding, and he knows how to use it. He's dumb enough to not be an inconsiderate lover and he genuinely delights in pleasing me, and he can go endlessly. I've never gotten all of him in one night."

"If you add in the emotional part, your Dad is near the top of the list. Making love with him was totally satisfying. He has a gorgeously thick cock, not too long, and knows exactly what he's doing with it. He is a very good lover. There was way too much working against us to ever have a real relationship, but if things had been different, I could see myself in a relationship with him."

"But the very best would have to have been Sean Wildmon. You remember him?"

"You went out with him a few times in college? The basketball player?"

"That's him. We went out more than you know. It was the same time you were with David so you were pretty wrapped up, but even so, we kept it on the down-low. We were both nervous about the black/white thing -- me more than him I'm sure. He was my first African-American lover and I still wasn't over the racism thing. I worried what people would think about me way too much and was scared about what my family would say if they found out."

"If I've ever been in love with a man, it was him. His body was a masterpiece, his cock was too, and he was a great, great lover. He was also whip smart, charming and going places. He's the one that I had my first intercourse orgasm with. God, he could make me cum so hard. Part of it was, I'm sure, the whole taboo black/white thing, but not all of it. He was just good. I've always thought of him as 'the one who got away'."

She sounded a little wistful.

"Ok, number seven. Ever done anal?" Jana asked.

"No, but I've recently opened up to the idea. I don't know how you would deal with the mess though."

"It's pretty simple, make sure you're empty and have an enema first. Makes the whole thing so much better."

"Well, there goes my number eight." I said. "Number eight. I saw a porn movie once where a woman took two men in the same time, one regularly, and one anally." I raised my eyebrows at her.

"DP. Double Penetration. I've tried it. It can be amazing with the right partners, a disaster with the wrong ones. It's harder to pull off than it looks in porn."

"Number eight. Favorite fantasy?" She asked.

My favorite fantasy leapt into the front of my brain, and I blushed a deep red. I saw Jana's eyes light up.

"Do I have to?"

"Absolutely yes."

"Shit."

"Give it up."

I hesitated. Took a deep breath, closed my eyes and began.

"It is a very exclusive men's club kind of place. Deep leather chairs, dark oak paneling, lush carpets, that sort of thing. They are having a gorgeous, expansive, formal banquet -- a decadent feast with every kind of delicacy you can imagine around a giant round table. There is a string quartet playing classical music in the corner of the room. They are all wealthy, powerful men. Strong, cultured, virile men with the most exquisite taste in things. Men of all races, all shapes and sizes, all cultures."

"As the main course is finishing up, the desert is brought into the room. I am rolled into the banquet room on an elegant, gilded cart and placed in the center of the banquet table by the servants. Then surrounded by the most luscious desserts you can ever imagine."

"I am completely naked. The men begin to share small bites of the delicate desserts with me. After dinner aperitifs are served as I begin to slowly touch myself. My beauty moves them, one and all -- their eyes aflame with passion for me."

"Slowly, the men begin to disrobe and they begin to touch me. Their hands are on every part of my body. It begins softly with gentle stroking, soft kisses and feather-light nibbles. It gradually becomes more urgent, more forceful, but it never becomes frantic or rushed."

"They take their sweet, agonizingly patient time, adoring every part of my body until I am in the throes of a passion I cannot control."

"Eventually, a man is chosen by silent consent to take me. He climbs onto the table with me and plunges his stiff cock into me. He doesn't last long. His cock throbs into me and releases. He is quickly replaced by another. I feel his hardness penetrate me fully. He releases into me quickly and is replaced by another. It goes on like this, men on top of me, sometimes behind me, sometimes by twos and sometimes by threes or more. They use my pussy, my mouth, my ass, my hands my breasts -- everything is open to them to use as they wish."

"They are urgent, but gentle and loving, moved to use my body for their pleasure and give me pleasure in return. They all take their pleasure quickly and move aside for the next with civilized grace. No one speaks. It is only my body, my pleasure at their hands. I see in the passion in their eyes as they take me over and over again."

"I experience a rolling, ongoing series of orgasms that crash against each other in an endless series of climaxes, peaking higher and higher until it is one continuous orgasm that pushes me to a place no woman has ever been."

"I am not ashamed to be used like this, but honored to have been chosen. I feel beautiful, wanted, adored and treasured. And the men have no shame in themselves or what they are doing, knowing that they have given me a gift that can never be duplicated."

"Finally, when they are all sated, one man remains. He comes to me. He is younger than the others and beautiful like a god. He pushes into me deeply, fully. I feel his throbbing cock inhabiting every part of my pussy. I am filled completely. My orgasm reaches a new plateau as he fucks me forcefully, but he remains gentle and loving."

"He makes love to me for a long time as I drift in and out of this world. It reaches the point that there is only he and I, and my pleasure. His hard cock plunging into my perfectly filled pussy is all that exists. When I feel the ultimate peak coming, I pull him into me and whisper into his ear, 'now'. He plunges into me for the final time, filling me to overflowing. My pleasure is supreme, the ultimate aim of the entire proceeding. The man withdraws and the lights are turned down low."

"As I drift gently back to earth, I feel their hands, their mouths, on me again. Stroking softly, kissing gently, letting me return to this world slowly."

I opened my eyes and looked at Jana.

Her face was flush. Her nipples, thick and puffy. Her hand is buried in her pussy, rubbing it slowly and firmly.

"My God." was all she could manage to say. She swallowed a big drink of wine and shook her head gently, like she was trying to clear it.

I smiled at her, a little embarrassed.

"So..."

"Astounding. That's the most erotic thing I've ever heard or even imagined."

"My turn?"

She nodded and took her fingers from her pussy.

"Number nine. What is your favorite position?"

"Hmmm. That's harder to answer than you'd think." She thought for a moment. "If he's a big man, and he's skilled, I like it on the bottom. I like it to start soft and slow and then end up with a good old-fashioned, pussy pounding fuck with my legs spread wide and my knees in the air. If he's not skilled, I like it on top so I can control things. If he's average size, I love it from behind in the doggy position. A long cock from that position can get painful for me."

"Number ten," she said. "What was your first real sex like?"

"Pretty routine I guess. I was sixteen. Very nervous. I thought I was in love. It didn't hurt like I thought it would. It was very quick. I wondered what the fuss was all about. I didn't really get it until I started sleeping with David in college. He could be a lot of fun in bed. Had my first real orgasm with him licking my pussy."

"Number eleven. Will you kiss me?"

I serene smile came across her face. She leaned over and brushed my lips with her fingertips before she pressed her lips to mine and we melted together.

"That's cheating." she said, never breaking the kiss. She pressed against me even tighter. I could feel the moist heat coming from her as she pressed her pussy against my thigh.

I slid my hands up her ribcage and felt her heavy breasts in my hands. Her nipples were full and puffy. I could feel her pussy slowly rolling on my thigh as we pressed into one another.

I pushed her back. "Your turn."

She sat up, smiling. "So, that's how it's going to be, is it?" I watched her breasts rise and fall with her heavy breathing.

"Number twelve. Will you take me to bed?"

She stood and reached out her hand.