Erika: Seduction Into Adultery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,104 Followers

We both inhaled the thick scent of sex in the room. I stepped closer to kiss her again, and Erika said, "No! Please don't! We really have to be careful!" And she backed further away.

"I'd really like to see you demonstrate your toys!" I teased.

"Not today!" She replied. "I'll do that sometime when we have more time!"

"Hey, I'm not the one masturbating with rubber toys!" I said. "I just think it would be instructive to see how you get yourself off!"

"I'm sure you would! But right now I've got to get you out of here!" She said. "Right now most people are eating lunch, and nobody is likely to see us together when I drop you off."

Of course she was right. We got dressed, and got into her car. I crouched down, and she drove me to the back of the parking lot where I had left my car. "Nobody's around! Get out quickly!" She said.

I opened the door, slipped out, and crouched on the ground between the car and the inside of the open door. "I'll meet you in the lot hear your office around 5:00." I said and stared at her. I really didn't want her to leave, and I started to lean forward to kiss her again.

"GO!" she said, and she began to drive away. I stood up and closed the door. Then I pushed my penis down in my pants and headed for my car. Ten minutes later I arrived at a truck-stop restaurant that advertised "Breakfast All Day" and I ordered a huge breakfast called "The Cross-Country Hauler.". My penis was still hard and I could still feel warmth radiating from my prostate! That booklet she had been reading about blowjobs was right on the money!

SATURDAY NIGHT: PRIMAL SEX

I worked at home the rest of the afternoon, and then took a shower and drove over to the parking lot. As I pulled in, Erika hopped out of her car and got into my VW. As soon as she was buckled in, we drove away and headed for the state park.

Erika's face was slightly flushed, and she definitely had that just-fucked look. I hoped she could conceal it at the campground! In spite of our routine conversation, I could see that she was looking more and more aroused. Just her usual scent gave me an erection! Surely someone would see and correctly conclude that we were having an affair!

Fortunately that did not prove to be a problem. The campfire was smoky, and we got caught downwind of it as soon as I parked the car. The smoke burned my eyes and Erika coughed and her eyes began to water, and that provided sufficient explanation for her puffy, red face. Of course she and I knew better, but nobody else did!

Dinner was similar to the night before, and once again we sang songs then kissed our kids goodnight. Donna gave me a passionate goodnight kiss, and whispered, "Tomorrow I want to take a bath and then make love to you! I've had enough of camping!" She reached down and fondled my penis, and remarked, "I see you're ready, too!"

She had no idea how ready I was! Erika and I drove away, and I said, "Over a year ago I found a hidden clearing in the woods a couple of miles from campus. We can sneak in and nobody will see us! How does outdoors sex sound?".

"Mmmh! That sounds perfect!" Erika replied. "We'll need our clothes on to go through the woods, but right now we don't!" She began to pull my shirt off.

As we had done the night before, we stripped naked and teased each other for most of an hour. Because I was driving, I let Erika smear her juices all over both of us. She even leaned over and expertly sucked a few times on my penis as I drove.

I found the right road and followed it for a mile or so. Then I turned onto an old logging trail that was nearly overgrown, and headed into the woods. A couple of hundred yards further I backed the car onto a side trail and stopped, turning off the engine. At first all we could hear was the sound of the hot engine ticking. Then we began to hear an occasional night bird.

We dressed quickly leaving our underwear in the car, and I popped the trunk and we got out. We each took a blanket, and I led Erika along the trail for about a hundred yards. With the help of a flashlight I found the deer trail I was looking for, and holding Erika's hand, I led her deeper into the woods. The trail was so overgrown in places that we had to push hard just to get through.

There was one tight space where we had to squeeze between two large boulders, but then we were there. The nearly full moon had just risen out of the trees, and it was bright enough to see that we were in a small clearing, surrounded on all sides by rocks and trees. I dropped my blanket and kissed Erika. She tasted of her own pussy juices which she had smeared on her face during the drive.

"How did you ever find this?" She asked. "If the college kids knew about this place, it would be full of lovers every night!"

"It was an accident." I replied. "I was trying to spot a bird whose call I didn't recognize when I stumbled in here. I've never found any signs that anyone else has been here for years."

I spread my blanket on the ground, and Erika just dropped hers on top of mine, acting a little strange. She was breathing deeply, inhaling the smell of the forest. We could swell the pines and the musky smell of the earth. She made a funny yell, then quickly kicked off her shoes, stepped out of her shorts, and tore off her top. Ignoring the blankets, she threw herself down into the sparse grass and rolled around.

Lying on her back and looking up at me she said, "Take off your clothes! I want to see your body in the moonlight!"

I stripped, and stood over her. Erika reached her arms up to me, and when I took hold of them, she dragged me down beside her. "I've always wanted to fuck in the woods!" She cried. "Just smell it! Feel it!"

We both had dirt on various places where we had touched the ground, and I suggested, "It would be softer and cleaner on the blankets."

Erika rolled on top of me and grabbed me roughly by my penis. "I don't want clean!" She said. "I want to fuck you like a beast! I want us dirty!"

Being outdoors in the moonlight and smelling the woods and earth affected both of us, but she had reacted faster than I had. The smell of the woods combined with the scent of our arousal, and I realized that I was no longer interested in making love to Erika. What I felt like doing was far more aggressive, closer to rape.

We kissed each other violently, and we wrestled on the ground, each trying to stay on top. Erika was humping my leg, and I could feel her wetness. She began to make loud groans, "Unh! Unh! UNH! UNH!"

I forced my hand between my thigh and her pussy, and I shoved three fingers into her. Erika pressed herself against my hand, groaning even louder. Her pussy juices ran down my leg and arm.

Erika's groans of excitement suddenly became snarls, and her kisses and caresses became rough. I responded in kind, and we both got even more violent. Our lust was far more primitive than I had ever experienced. I felt an animalistic desire to mate with her that was truly primal. Erika was seducing me again, but differently this time.

Erika had previously clawed my back during her orgasms, and I had left bite marks on her breasts in an earlier bout of lovemaking. But we had always begun gently, then gotten more violent as we become aroused. Not this time! Every touch and every kiss was hard and rough and excited us more and more.

Our touching became still more violent and we abandoned the final traces of civilization. We were no longer caressing; we were grabbing and pinching. Erika began to slap and hit me with her hands, and I did the same to her. We wrestled and rolled around in the dirt and grass.

Erika was on top of me when she suddenly bit me hard on my left nipple, drawing blood. She sucked it loudly, then smashed her bloody tongue into my mouth. "Mate with me like the woods bitch I am!" She hissed. Her pupils were dilated, and her eyes looked like pieces of coal in the moonlight. There was an incredibly wild look on her face.

Erika sucked more blood from me, then rolled off me and got on her hands and knees on the ground. She arched her butt up, and waved it at me. "Mount me!" She growled. I had never felt so purely animal!

My response came from deep within me, from ancient memories trapped in my genetic code. I threw myself partly on top of her and reached around her. I began pulling and pinching roughly on her nipples and breasts. Erika groaned and snarled. Then I dug my teeth into the skin on the back of her neck and started to mimic Erika's growls and snarls as my teeth pulled on her skin. I tasted blood, and Erika screamed, almost like a wolf's howl. But it was a scream of passion as much as pain.

The taste of her blood drove me down to another level, deep inside. I released her neck, and moved between her legs. Erika was grunting loudly now, and her pussy was open to me from behind. In the moonlight I could see a trickle of blood running down one side of her neck. I smashed my face against her pussy and began to lick violently hard and fast, adding my saliva to the slimy moisture on her labia and fur. Her pussy was dripping onto the ground.

My nose penetrated her anus, and I pushed it in as far as I could, spreading her sphincter as she groaned. I heard myself beginning to growl. I had never done that before, but this time it seemed perfectly natural. Erika pushed her pussy harder against my face, her anus now completely enveloping my nose.

I pulled my face out of her crotch, rose up, and slammed my penis completely into her. I reached up, grabbed her hair, and roughly pulled her head back as far as it would go. We both screamed and Erika climaxed almost immediately, shaking her hips back and forth against me. I began to pump in and out of her as fast as I could. We were both yelling, screaming, and howling.

I began to explode cum into her. I screamed and Erika howled with each spurt of my cum. I rose up on my legs, still inside her, lifting her feet off the ground, pushing all her weight onto her arms, collapsing her onto her breasts and face. I kept pounding into her, smashing her face and shoulders into the ground. We both screamed and howled as I ejaculated several more times into her, then I collapsed and rolled off her, ending up on my back on the ground. My penis pulled out as we fell apart. It was still hard, even after multiple ejaculations. Erika got up and stood over me. Her cunt was dripping and making wet smacking sounds. I rolled onto my hands and knees so that I could get up, but she jumped on me.

Erika growled and rolled me roughly onto my back. She was incredibly strong! We somehow ended up on one of the blankets. She straddled me and slammed herself onto my erection with another scream. She began to fuck me, hard and fast. The head of my penis was striking her uterus with each stroke, and we were both grunting and snorting in time to the wet smacking splat her cunt made against my crotch. I sucked on my upper lip and tasted her juices and blood. I grabbed her breasts and squeezed them hard. I yanked and pulled her nipples.

I felt my penis getting harder and thicker. I felt a ring of pressure around the head of my penis, and Erika twisted and pushed until the ring was pushed down my penis, well below the head. My penis was inside her womb!

Erika had her head back and began to howl and scream again. I pulled savagely on her breasts, and incredibly powerful tremors rocked our bodies. Somehow I blasted yet more cum into her, and we both screamed, howled, and yelled.

Erika suddenly became silent and collapsed on me. Her incredible orgasm continued, and I felt her body milking my cock, my penis still in her womb. After a few seconds Erika began to breathe again, and she shrieked several times. I kept thrusting myself deep into her long after I had run dry. I could feel the ring of her cervix sliding up and down the first couple of inches of my erection, and I yelled as each time I was completely inside her.

My legs finally began to cramp from the effort of lifting myself off the ground to penetrate her. I couldn't go on and I stopped fucking. Erika threw herself down on me. She began nibbling on my left nipple. Erika sucked hard on it until it began to bleed again. She lapped up the blood, moaning deep in her throat. Blood dripped from her neck onto my chest. Her vagina clenched my penis again and again. We lay like that for a long time, twisting and writhing against each other.

Finally we lay still. We began to feel cool as the gentle night breeze dried the sweat on our bodies. We were both covered with the fluids of our copulation, and we cleaned ourselves the only way we could. Erika lay on top of me in the sixty-nine position, and we licked each others genitals clean. Blood was still dripping from her bite on my left nipple, and blood had run from the back of her neck down her left breast and onto my chest. We licked that off, too, even though the bites continued to slowly ooze blood.

We ground our mouths against each other. They tasted of our blood. We rolled around on the blanked and ground for at least another half hour before the bleeding finally stopped and our primal, violent mating urge passed. Finally we were clean again, covered with each others bites and red bruises, but still sexually aroused. We couldn't get enough of each others taste, and the smells coming from our bodies continued to stir instincts long buried deep within us.

"Listen!" I said. And there was complete silence. "We scared the animals!" And we both laughed!

The moon had almost reached the trees on the other side of the clearing. We had been mating through most of the night. "We gotta get home!" I said.

"I'm not going to wear clothes!" Erika gasped. "I don't care if we see other people. I'm not getting dressed! I feel like an animal tonight! Wild and untamed! Completely primitive!"

I felt the same, completely uncivilized passion. The blanket we had ended up on was soaked with our various fluids. Erika folded it up and carried it in front of her so that she could smell it. I tossed our clothing into the other blanket and carried it over my shoulder like a sack. We started to leave.

As we approached the boulders near the entrance to the clearing, we realized that our feet weren't calloused enough to get us back to the car. We stopped and put on our shoes, leaving the rest of our clothing off. Then we slipped past the rocks, and plunged screaming and yelling down the trail. Branches scratched our naked bodies, but we didn't care! Finally we reached the car. I unlocked it, opened the trunk, and we tossed everything into it, even our shoes.

I could see Erika in the faint light the moon made through the trees, and the sight of her naked body and the scent of her pussy made me want to take her. I grabbed her and roughly forced her face-down across the hood of the VW. I began to fuck her doggy style, hard and fast, smashing her hard against the car. I grabbed her hair with one hand and pulled her head back until she groaned. We both climaxed quickly and yelled. I probably had a dry ejaculation, but I didn't care. I had just needed to fuck her.

We spent another ten minutes or so licking our new juices off each other. Then we finally got into the car. Naked and barefoot, I drove us slowly back toward the campus and Erika's car.

"We were wild animals!" Erika said. "I got more and more excited and I could feel every inhibition slipping away! I just wanted you to mate with me! I was a bitch-dog in heat!"

She reached over and rubbed my left nipple, and it began to bleed, again. "I can't believe I bit you so hard!" She exclaimed.

I slipped my hand to the back of her neck, and I could feel fresh blood where I had bitten her. "Erika, I bit you, too! You're still bleeding! That last fuck on the car started it bleeding again!"

Erika reached up and wiped a small amount of blood off her neck. Ten she got some napkins from the glove box and pressed some against her neck and some against my nipple. After a few minutes the bleeding stopped, and she tossed the bloody napkins out the open window of the Bug.

"I'd be pregnant for sure except for the pill!" Erika said. "Did you feel what I did? I pressed my cervix against your penis and got you inside my uterus! I didn't know that was possible!"

"I felt myself go in!" I replied. "I could feel my penis moving in and out past your cervix! Whatever we just experienced, it was more primitive than anything I've ever imagined! It was like being angry and feeling sexual at the same time! I WANTED to make a baby with you!"

"I did, too!" Erika said. She grabbed my hand and pressed it against her abdomen.

"Feel that motion?" She asked. I could feel slight movements inside her, and I nodded. "My uterus is still trying to make a baby!"

We drove on with my hand pressing against her, feeling the uterine tremors slowly fade. The sensation was beyond erotic. My penis stayed erect.

The car was rich with the moist smells coming from our bodies. Even though it had cooled down, we continued to perspire. We were both breathing through our noses, savoring the scent.

It was just a few minutes before dawn when we reached the parking lot on campus. I stopped next to Erika's bug, and she got out, naked and unashamed, the quintessential primeval woman. I popped the trunk, dug out her clothes, and she tossed them into her car without getting dressed. I left mine in the trunk. I still didn't want to wear them.

"Even if we didn't make a baby tonight, we truly mated!" Erika proclaimed. "I'm not wearing clothes until I return to normal!"

We hungrily kissed each other for several minutes, standing naked beside her car. Then Erika climbed into her Bug and I returned to mine. We drove off in opposite directions as the sky brightened.

A few minutes later I parked in my driveway, popped the trunk, and walked naked to the front of the Bug and removed my clothes and the blankets. I carried everything into the house, uncaring if someone saw me. My penis was still nearly erect. Being civilized was still not quite possible.

I threw everything onto the kitchen floor in a pile, then took a shower. There were lots of scratches all over the front of my body, although most hadn't bled. The only really bad spot was my left nipple where Erika had bitten me. The marks of her teeth were clear and distinct!

SUNDAY: CLEANING UP AND HIDING THE EVIDENCE

I set the alarm and slept until Noon. It wasn't enough rest, but my animal state had passed, and I knew I had to conceal all evidence of my mating with Erika. Even in the bedroom the scent of the aromatic blankets and clothing still lying on the kitchen floor caused me to get hard! The whole house smelled! I rinsed the blankets in the laundry room and stuffed them into a plastic bag. I threw my clothes into the washer. Then, in spite of the outside heat, I opened every window in the house.

My intense desire to be unclothed had also passed, and I got dressed. I carried the bag of wet blankets to the Bug and put it on the seat. I went back into the house. Other than a faint smell of sex coming from the washing machine, the heady aroma was gone. I left the windows open anyway.

I cleaned things up around the house, and dried my clothes when the washer finished. I was cutting the time close, but I still had an hour before I needed to pick up my family at the school. I closed the windows and turned the air conditioner back on. I had gotten very sweaty, and I took a quick shower.

Other than the bite on my nipple I looked reasonably presentable. I got dressed and checked myself in the mirror, and the bite marks didn't show through my shirt unless you were looking for them.

I drove to a laundry and tossed the blankets into one of the oversized washers. The place was almost empty and nobody commented on the incredible, powerful sexual smell. I left the blankets washing and headed to the school, arriving just as the campers did. Amid lots of yelling and confusion, I got my family and their stuff loaded into the bug and we headed home. I waved to Erika and she smiled and waved back as she loaded her daughter into her car. I noticed that she had her collar turned up concealing the back of her neck!

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,104 Followers