Erik's Transformation Ch. 04

Story Info
Erik learns how to be a good fucker!
4.3k words
4.72
141.1k
88

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nik314
nik314
855 Followers

Many thanks to Zat7, Jack and Gary_starspear for editing and improving this.

*

"I want you, Erik... inside of me. Now... please ... fuck me honey!" Kate moaned in misery again. She moved her pelvis up and down, seductively teasing him. It was obvious that she could not hide her lust in front of Eric and Dr. Wood. She wiggled and pleaded with Erik to enter her, beyond caring how wanton she might sound. She was a sultry temptress, and she reveled in that sinful persona.

Dr. Wood chuckled. "Not just yet, darling. Do not worry, be patient and Erik will fuck you soon. Your cunt is filled with his sperm. His cum is oozing from your pussy and I want to clean it for him. At the same time I want to teach Erik how to lick your pussy."

"Wow yes, I want to learn how to lick mom's pussy!" Erik did not hide his verve.

Kate was shocked; she was never with a woman.

"I've never done that...ummm...with a woman before," Kate gasped.

Dr. Wood smiled knowingly. "Does it matter, Kate? Just relax and enjoy it!"

The thought that Dr. Wood was going to lick her in the presence of Erik brought heightened excitement to Kate. She just groaned helplessly giving a sign that she accepted it all.

Dr. Wood moved so that she settled between Kate's thighs. Erik sat down at the right side of his mom and watched curiously. Then Dr. Wood's hand went to Kate's pussy, and she found that her smooth pussy lips were puffed up with arousal and sopping wet.

"Erik, look at your mom's pussy lips. Feel how big and meaty they have gotten now that she is enormously turned on. Rub them with your hand," Dr. Wood was giving him instructions on how to fondle his mom and how to give her pleasure. Kate moaned when she felt Erik's fingers on her oversensitive pussy lips.

"Ohh... that feels ... so good honey," Kate confirmed how much she enjoy their caress.

Dr. Wood moved Erik's hand to her clit, and he found it erect and instinctively begging to be played with. Kate moaned again, completely surrendering.

"Just gently Erik, mom's clit is very sensitive," the doctor continued to give him instructions. Kate's body was shaking with pleasure and after a few minutes, the doctor added, " That's enough, Erik."

Erik obediently removed his hand from mom's pussy. Dr. Wood approached her face to Kate's pussy and Erik could hear the doctor deeply inhaling his mom's pussy.

"Mmmm, your mom's pussy smells wonderful." Dr. Wood said looking from Kate's cunt to Erik's face before looking back at Kate's cunt again.

Then Dr. Wood lowered her face into Kate's crotch and began to lick and suck her pussy. She slowly pushed her tongue deeper into Kate's slick hole, swirling the tip from side-to-side, and up and down. She hungrily was eating his cum out of mom's pussy. She licked up to her clitoris, circling it and then back down into her slit. Kate's eyes were closed, her mouth open, as gasps and whines escaped, indicating her pleasure.

"God, mom's juices and your cum taste so good!" Dr. Wood said enthusiastically.

Erik watched in amazement how the doctor was licking up the cum leaking out of his mom's pussy.

"Now it's your turn, Erik!" Dr. Wood said and stood up, offering her place to Erik.

Erik lowered his head between his mom's thighs, resting his nose against her vulva. His eyes were glued to her womanhood and wetness. Mom's swollen pussy was so beautiful. It was the most amazing, most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

"Smell your mom's pussy" Dr. Wood encouraged him.

Erik inhaled deeply. "Mmmm, damn mom, your pussy smells so good! I like this scent," he said honestly.

"Yes Erik. Mom's pussy has a sweet smell, but remember, every woman has a slightly different scent - some light, some strong, some musky, some sweet. A woman's vagina is actually very clean inside due to the body's own natural mechanisms. I especially like your mom's regular natural smell. It's the smell of a healthy woman who is very excited. Your mom smells intensively like a bitch in heat. This smell is a woman's way of sending signals that she is ready for mating. Remember that, Erik."

Erik nodded, confirming that he understood.

"Now, stick out your tongue and lick mommy's pussy lips. Your tongue should be spread," the doctor continued to give him instructions.

Erik pushed his face and licked mom's pussy. Kate groaned with pleasure.

"Well done, Erik! Now, taper your tongue and fuck your mom with it," added Dr. Wood.

Erik pushed his face deeper into Kate's wetness, separating her cunt lips with his mouth as he fucked her pussy with his tapered tongue. Kate's juices were flowing, mixed with his saliva, coating his chin, lips, and cheeks. Kate was continuously writhing and moaning as Erik licked and ate her pussy with passion! At the same time, Dr. Wood was running her right hand up and down Kate's belly, cupping and squeezing her large tits. Then Erik's tongue teased her clitoris. She completely lost track of where she was. All of that sent Kate over the edge. She arched her back and thrust her pelvis up into Erik face, and at the same time, she pressed his face deep into her crotch as he licked and sucked her clitoris.

"Ohh ... honey ... I'm cumming..." Kate screamed in disbelief as her orgasm swept over her.

"There's nothing to be afraid of Kate. Just relax, enjoy it and give yourself to him," Dr. Wood encouraged her.

"Yes, I will... try... I'm a more relaxed now," Kate said, breathing heavily.

"I am glad to hear that, Kate." Dr. Wood said and continued running her hand up and down Kate's belly and tits.

"And ... I really enjoy it doctor..." Kate added innocently.

"Mmm lovely. You are a highly libidinous woman and it is quite normal for a woman like you to enjoy sex. In addition, evidently Erik learns very quickly. Congratulations Erik! You made mom cum on your tongue. Now, lie down over your hot mommy," the doctor gave him new instructions.

He did as the doctor said. Kate moaned when she felt his weight on her and immediately wrapped her legs around his waist. She felt the hard length of his cock fall upon her swollen pussy lips. She wiggled her hips just a bit, to bring it closer.

"Kiss mommy, Erik. Caress her voluptuous body and tits. Tease her with your touch," Dr. Wood continued.

Erik looked at his mom's eyes and slowly leaned in to kiss her. When their lips met, Kate could taste her pussy on his lips. His tongue slid into her mouth and he drove his tongue as deep as he could get it and listened to mom's moans as he kissed her.

"I love you mom, so much," he said passionately.

"I love you too, my big boy!" Kate answered gaspingly as she writhed beneath him.

Erik reached up, captured each of her heaving breasts, squeezed, and pinched her swollen nipples with his fingers.

"Suck her nipples, Erik. Mom likes it!" Dr. Wood continued.

Kate's nipples were taut, aching out to be teased and tasted. His tongue swirled around one nipple, then the other. She enjoyed the feeling of his warm lips as he covered her left nipple, and gently sucked it.

"Doesn't that feel good, Kate?"

"Ohhh... yesss..." she whispered as he gently sucked her other nipple, with his tongue licking back and forth over it as he sucked more of her breast into his mouth. Kate loved it so much and she couldn't stop moaning with pleasure.

"Gently bite, Erik," added doctor.

He delicately bit her erect nipples.

Kate whimpered. "Ahhh... yes... bite harder, please... please honey..."

"Do it Eric. Mom obviously loves mixing a little pain with pleasure. Believe me Erik, sensual biting can be a very pleasurable experience for a woman. It is something many of them secretly yearn for. However, remember, every woman's threshold for pain is different, so you may need to adjust your sensual biting technique before you really hit the spot. And you'll know when you have -- the moaning and writhing will be a dead giveaway."

Erik bit mom's left nipple harder. Kate moaned loudly. He did it again and again.

"Bravo Erik! Mom's body reacts to your moderate pain in the same manner it reacts to your skilled mouth or tongue: with instant arousal. Look at your mom squirm with desire!"

Kate gasped, caught up in the electric current running through her body.

"Don't stop honey... please. Ohhh... I'm cum-m-m-ming," she was panting with each bite as her body shuddered with a massive orgasm.

"Damn mom. You are so hot!" Erik shouted.

"Yes Erik, your mommy is fucking hot. But easy, now mom's nipples are so sensitive," Dr. Wood warned him.

Erik reluctantly released the swollen nipple from his teeth. He couldn't believe what had occurred. He had just sucked and bit his mom's nipples and caused her to have another orgasm.

It took Kate a minute to catch her breath. Dr. Wood waited and softly massaged her heaving breasts and cuddled and kissed her until she could talk again.

"That was...incredible, I enjoyed it so much, doctor. Is it ok?" Kate finally managed to gasp.

"Yes, yes my darling. I told you it is ok. You are so horny .... and I know you need more... I understand your high sexual urge ... For that reason just relax and enjoy."

Then she said to Erik. "Excellent Erik! You made your mom cum again! However, mom's pussy is on fire and need serious attention. I think mommy cannot wait any longer; she needs your big fat cock. She too was primed for sex! Don't you, Kate?" she said teasingly.

"Yes... please... I need his big cock ... so much," gasped Kate.

"Well, I'm glad I'm hearing it, Kate. Help him to penetrate you!" the doctor said keenly.

Kate brought her long legs up and wrapped them around her son. Her swollen vulva was spread wide open and she used her hands to make sure that his throbbing cock was pointed straight towards her eager pussy. Kate slid that massive cock-head into her pussy, then pushed on Erik's ass to help him slide into her.

"Erik, I will give you some advice while you're fucking your mother. Listen to me carefully and try to do as I say."

Erik nodded.

"First, be patient. This time I want you to last longer while fucking mommy. Try not to cum too quickly. Each time you're on the verge of ejaculating hold yourself back and think about something else. The more you practice holding back while fucking mom, the better you'll get at controlling your ejaculation. Remember, your mom likes and wants a long slow tender fuck with deep pounding."

Erik nodded again and started fuck his mom carefully, first with short little strokes, slowly opening her up, driving further, feeling the sensation of her hot channel allowing him in. Dr. Wood was pleased that Erik obeyed her advice and entered mom slowly, inch by inch while Kate's breathing was becoming a more and more rapid.

"Mmm, mommy is enjoying your penetration, Erik. Some men believe that unvaried, deep, and quick thrusts are the most effective, but in fact this is rarely the case. At the beginning of mating, you can give and receive much more pleasure by moving slowly and keeping the penetration shallow. Later, mommy will prefer long and deliberate movements in which the tip of your cock is withdrawn toward your mom's vaginal opening before each new deep penetration. The reason for this is simple: with your mom's sexual excitement mounting, the inner portion of her vagina widens while the outer third narrows as it becomes congested with blood. In other words, it is the outer third of your mom's vagina, which provides the greatest stimulation for your cock. Furthermore, you change your thrusts from deep to shallow, and you also let your cock rotate deep inside mom's pussy with a circular forward and backwards motion of your hips."

He tried to do what the doctor said. Mom's moaning proved that he was doing a good job.

"Talk dirty to your nasty mom. She likes it, too," added the doctor.

"Mom, your pussy is too tight and warm..."

"Ahh yes honey... it is because your cock so big."

"Do you love my big cock, mom?"

"Yes, I love the way you feel inside me. I feel so fulfilled..."

"Are you my slut... my bitch?"

"Yesss, I am yours," said Kate in a husky voice.

"Erik, kneel and sit on your ankles, between mom's thighs. Now, raise your mommy's legs higher, lift her knees to her chest, and hook her ankles over your shoulders. Support your weight on your hands," the doctor said.

Erik did it, he grabbed her thighs, so that her calves were resting on his shoulders while her bottom and lower back was elevated. This angle allowed him to penetrate her deeper than before.

"Ohhh, Erik, I can see your massive cock is stretching and filling your mom's womanly channel. Remember, once she has an orgasm DON'T STOP! The female orgasm cycle consists of excitement, plateau, orgasm and resolution. Mommy will have an orgasm and think she needs a break. However, if you continue to stimulate mommy throughout the resolution stage, it's entirely possible to trigger orgasm after orgasm, resulting in a multiple orgasm. Don't stop and mommy will recover and be ready for an even more intense second orgasm. Slowly increase your speed and pressure and she'll come again and again and again!"

Kate was moaning with every thrust now! She had never been fucked as deep as she was being fucked now and his cock seemed to fit better than it ever had. Erik's huge cock pistoned in and out of his mom's tight pussy, his big floppy balls slapping against the sweaty crack of Kate's ass again and again. At that, she began to cum and groan more loudly, interspersed with gasps of, "Oooh... yes!"

"Oooh, god... yes! Ooohh, yes, yes... I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Ohhh, god, yes! Mmmm, make me cum, aaahhh..."

"Mommy is cumming, but do not stop fucking her. Do not let her excitement disappear. Slowly rock her in a side-to-side and up-and-down motion to bring the head and shaft of your cock in direct contact with the cervix and walls of her vagina," Dr. Wood reminded him.

Kate just thrashed and moaned as Erik continued fucking her pussy while the doctor was pulling her nipples.

"Now, slowly increase your speed and pressure and mom will come again and again..."

Kate hissed, "Yes, honey... fuck me! Fuck me... please!" She thrust her hips against him, eager to come again.

After just a few seconds, Kate's next orgasm built and thumped through her belly quite quickly and she was fucked through that and on into another and another. Erik couldn't believe his mom climaxed so quickly and so many times. He slowed down, but he did not stop fucking her. He performed a grinding movement, using his hips to mimic a rotational motion. Then, Erik lowered his sweaty body down on top of his mom's and kissed her eyes, the tip of her nose, and then her wet lips. His cock thumped and throbbed, still lodged deep inside her pussy.

"Wow, it was so amazing! However, now it's your turn, Kate. Mount your lovely boy and his big cock!" Dr. Wood said. Erik helped her to get on top so she could mount him.

"Oooh, God! It feels so good," Kate moaned. Now, she had much more control over depth and the angle of penetration. She was changing the angle and rhythm of penetration as she pleased, by rocking backwards and forwards and from side to side, swiveling her pelvis or moving up and down. She moaned when she felt his penis touched her cervix over and over again and this just made it all the more exciting for her too.

"You love his big cock, don't you?" asked the doctor.

"Yes, I... I love it so much..." Kate said wantonly, "I've never had one that... big before."

"I understand, darling. Curvaceous woman like you with a deeper vagina would definitely prefer a well-endowed man with a longer member," Dr. Wood said softly.

Erik looked at his mom delighted but unable to believe what he was hearing and seeing. "Wow mom, you are so fucking hot... you're the hottest woman I've ever seen!"

Kate just moaned and leaned forward to kiss her lover. She wanted him so much and now all of them knew it. Then she leaned back to let his cock pushed against her g-spot on the front wall of her pussy. Dr. Wood noticed that and saw her huge clit totally exposed.

"Look at mom's lovely clit Erik. It is very easy to stimulate her clit in this position," Dr. Wood suggested.

Erik immediately did that and Kate moaned with pleasure. She was shaking all over with excitement. The position allowed her to take him deeper and she was delighted with every inch that invaded her. Her pace quickened until she frantically bounced on his lap, reaming her pussy on his thick cock.

"Oh darling, you are about to come again!" Dr. Wood noticed it, but didn't hide her excitement and pleasure, "Erik, mommy is becoming a real cock slut for your cock. Congratulations!"

Kate could not answer. A new orgasm ripped through her gorgeous body. She only wailed, in a crying tone. "Ohhh my .... ahhh...!" She shuddered and twitched through her orgasm for a good long time before she finally stopped shaking.

Dr. Wood let Kate ride this orgasm out and catch her breath, and then said. "Erik, it's time to switch positions again. Remember, making love in different positions hits mom's orgasmic centers from different angles. So, turn your mommy over into a doggy-style position."

Erik took mom by the hand and helped her up from his lap carefully. Kate disappointedly moaned as his cock pulled out of her. Although she orgasmed so strongly, she felt she was still unsatisfied. She wanted him so badly that she quickly dropped to her knees, faced away from him, and pushed her ass in the air. Her back was dropped fully, her knees was nicely parted. He crawled behind her, placed his hands on her cheeks, and spread the pliant flesh, revealing the wet hole awaiting him.

Kate moaned and wiggled her beautiful rounded ass openly and wantonly inviting him to fuck her.

"Erik, look at mommy's body language! Her body says, 'I am ready and I want to breed right now.' She placed herself in the most functional, most stable, most easily accessible position for deep penetration. I call it "acting the slut." Her lower back arches down deeply. This makes her hips tilt upwards, exposing her fat pussy lips. Her upper-legs are vertical. Any deviation the vertical would cause her vaginal entrance to face either up, or down. Her calves are parted to allow the male to stand between them. Finally, her knees are parted a suitable distance. This makes her stable when the male climbs onto her. It also facilitates ease of penetration. In addition, instantly, she becomes sexually available! Your mommy is a very talented and skilled woman! Remember this, when you fuck a young and inexperienced girl."

Erik listened carefully and nodded.

"Slide your cock-head along mom's large, succulent pussy lips and tease her," the doctor ordered him.

Erik did, and Kate was swaying her hips in a soft, rhythmic motion while humming to him, "Ohhh... I'm sooo horny, honey. Fuck me, pleeease!" She glanced over her shoulder, and gazed up at Erik lustfully.

"Slowly penetrate your mom," the doctor added.

Kate moaned when Erik entered her shallowly. Simultaneously, the doctor reached around Kate and grabbed one of her heavy breasts. Dr. Wood squeezed and tweaked her nipple between her thumb and forefinger, sending electric shivers in a direct line to her clit. Kate couldn't help but slip a hand between her thighs and rub her distended clit.

Dr. Wood noticed it. "Kate, you're so horny and eager to mate, aren't you?" With her other hand the doctor caressed her clit for her instead.

"Yes, I am... ahhh... let him fuck me ... pleeease," she moaned and pushed her hips back until she felt his thick shaft slide deeper into her tight pussy canal.

Erik started slowly, going in and out almost the entire length of his cock, leaving only the head inside her stretched pussy. He steadily sped up until he was really driving into her forcefully, trying to get as far as he could inside her. Kate dropped to her elbows and her ass pushed more in the air giving them a full view on her little sphincter.

nik314
nik314
855 Followers
12