Erin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,346 Followers

Going out to the pool, Erin looked around to make sure nobody was able to see her, then slipped into the water, sighing at how nice it felt. She swam and floated in the pool for 15-20 minutes before getting out and sitting in the sun, letting it warm her body and dry her. But she couldn't get her mind off of what she had witnessed downstairs earlier. And she couldn't stop wondering what they were doing now.

Her curiosity getting the better of her, Erin decided to sneak downstairs and see if the door had been left open again. When she got to the door, it was closed. Erin stood there wondering if she dared open it. What if someone was right on the other side? How would she explain herself?

Pressing her ear to the door, she could hear no voices. So, taking a deep breath, she opened the door slightly, peeked in, saw nobody, and entered the room, silently shutting the door behind her. She tip-toed through the room to the classroom setting they had been working in earlier, but she didn't find them there. Puzzled, she stood there for a minute and then heard her mother's voice coming from the next room.

"Okay, let's do this last scene and we can call it a day," Jane's voice said.

Erin moved over to the doorway to listen.

"Jason, on your back, Brian, you take her ass, and Bill, you fuck her mouth," Erin heard her mother direct. "And I want to see lots of cum all over her."

Now Erin couldn't resist peeking around the doorway into the room. What she saw resembled a bedroom and Jason was lying on his back, his huge cock sticking up in the air. Tasha was crawling onto his body, her ass and pussy pointing at the doorway where Erin was observing.

"Just a second," Jane said, setting down the camera she had been holding and reaching for a tube of ointment. "This will help," she said, squeezing some of the ointment onto her fingers. "This will make it easier," she said, reaching out and rubbing the ointment into Tasha's ass.

Tasha wriggled her ass, sighing audibly as Jane pushed one, then two fingers into her ass, smearing the ointment around inside of her.

"You too, Brian," she said, beckoning for him to come closer.

Erin was shocked when her mother grabbed her brother's erect cock and began pulling and stroking it, smearing ointment all over it.

"Okay, let's roll," Jane said, picking up the camera. "Action," she said.

Erin watched in fascination as Tasha crawled up Jason's body, grabbing his cock and pulling on it, lowering her face and sticking out her tongue to lick it, then opening her mouth and sucking on it. After a minute or so, still gripping his cock in her tiny hand, she straddled his hips, reaching down between her legs to guide his cock to the entrance to her pussy.

Erin couldn't believe it when the giant cock began slowly disappearing into Tasha's pussy as she lowered herself onto it. She rode up and down on it a few times and Erin saw that it took on a sheen from being inside of her. Then Brian got up on the bed behind Tasha, his cock shining from the ointment. Erin was astonished when she saw that he was pushing his cock into Tasha's ass. Now she had two giant cocks sticking out of her.

Jane was busy filming, moving in for close-ups, moving around for different angles as the two cocks slid in and out of Tasha's small body. Then her father climbed up onto the bed, kneeling above Jason's head with his knees next to his ears and Tasha fell forward, engulfing his cock in her mouth. Now the three of them were pumping in and out of her with abandon as Jane filmed.

Erin could only stare in amazement as the three huge cocks slid in and out of Tasha's small body at the same time. It seemed to go on forever as Tasha writhed on the bed, the three men ravishing her tiny body. Then Erin saw her father groan and pull his cock from Tasha's mouth, streams of cum shooting onto her face, covering her in the thick, ropy white fluid. Then it was Brian's turn, pulling his cock from Tasha's ass and shooting cum all over back and ass. When he finished, Tasha rose up off of Jason's cock and spun around, cum dripping from her little-girl face as she engulfed his glistening cock in her mouth, sucking him and pumping him with her hands. She released his cock for a moment and Erin saw a stream of cum shoot into the air before Tasha once again captured it in her mouth, sucking on him and obviously swallowing the cum that was filling her mouth. Then she took Jason's still hard cock and rubbed it all over her face, smearing Bill's cum as her tongue continued to flick out and stab at the slit of Jason's cock.

"Okay, cut," Jane called out, lowering the camera. "That was just great, all of you," she said, a big smile on her face. "Tasha, you were wonderful," she told her, bending over and kissing her deeply, then licking some of the cum from her face. "Why don't you get cleaned up while I get one of these boys to fuck me," she said. "My pussy is so hot and wet from watching."

Erin quickly turned and hurried for the door, not wanting to be caught, as Tasha made her way to the bathroom. Tasha smiled to herself as she saw a flash of Erin's back as she made it out the door. She laughed as she got into the shower, content...for the moment.

Erin rushed back upstairs, outdoors to the pool where she sat down, her heart pounding with excitement at what she had just witnessed. It was the most depraved thing she had ever seen but her whole body was uncontrollably trembling. She felt so confused. Everything she had learned told her what she was witnessing was wrong, sinful, yet she couldn't help noticing that everyone was happy and completely enjoying themselves. Erin started as she heard a noise behind her.

"Oh, hi, Erin," Tasha said as she approached, once again dressed as she had been when she arrived. "Mind if I join you?" she asked, sitting down on the chaise lounge next to her.

"Uh, no, of course not," Erin replied, trying to control herself. "Are you done...working now?" she asked.

"Mmm, yes," Tasha answered, sitting back and enjoying the sun on her face. "This is nice."

"It's a beautiful day," Erin agreed.

"Hey, I've got an idea," Tasha said, sitting up and turning to face Erin. "Since you haven't been around here before, you don't know anyone, do you?"

"Not really," Erin agreed.

"Well, why don't you and I be friends," Tasha suggested. "Maybe you'd like to come shopping and go to the beach with me tomorrow."

"Really!" Erin exclaimed, sitting up. "You'd like me to..."

"Why not?" Tasha asked with a laugh. "Aren't you allowed to have friends?"

"Of course I am," Erin replied. "I just thought that since you were working here..."

"Work is work and play is play," Tasha laughed, "though sometimes it's hard to tell the difference. What do you say?"

"Well, sure, I'd like that," Erin agreed, smiling at the engaging girl.

"Good. Then it's settled. I'll come pick you up at 10:00 tomorrow, okay?"

"That'd be fine," Erin agreed.

"You know, you're every bit as beautiful as your mother," Tasha remarked.

"No, I'm not," Erin replied, blushing and looking down at herself, shocked to see that her nipples were rock hard and sticking out, very visible through her bathing suit.

"Oh, yes, you are," Tasha said with a laugh. "And I should know. So I'll see you in the morning, okay?"

"Yes, in the morning," Erin agreed, embarrassed as she saw Tasha staring at her chest.

"Okay. Bye then," Tasha said, getting to her feet.

"Bye," Erin replied.

As soon as Tasha left, Erin got up and went to her room, confused by her body betraying her and embarrassed that Tasha had noticed. She decided to take a nap and didn't wake up until she heard knocking on her door announcing dinner. She quickly peeled off her bathing suit and pulled a t-shirt and some shorts on and joined her family for dinner.

"How was your day, dear?" Jane asked as they sat down to eat.

"Fine," Erin replied. "I was by the pool a lot."

"It was a really nice day for the pool," Jane agreed. "Do you have any idea what you'd like to do tomorrow?" she asked.

"Tasha invited me to go shopping and to the beach with her," Erin replied.

"Really!" Brian said. "Tasha!"

"Yes. Is there anything wrong with that?" Erin asked.

"No, of course there isn't," Jane said quickly. "Tasha's a very sweet girl."

"I'll say," Brian said with a laugh.

"Brian, please!" Jane said, a bit exasperatedly. "I think you'll have a wonderful time with Tasha, Erin," Jane said. "You're practically the same age."

They finished their meal without any more references to Tasha, or Erin for that matter, and Erin pleaded tiredness and escaped to her room, leaning against the door after she had closed it behind herself. Her head was spinning. Her family was involved in the pornography industry. Everything she had learned in her years away at the convent school told her she was living in the devil's house. It was all against the laws of God.

But Erin knew her parents weren't evil. And even though Brian was being a bit rude to her, she knew he was just being an older brother. And in spite of what she had seen Tasha doing, with everyone, she seemed like the nicest person she had ever met. How could she reconcile the apparent dichotomy? Her head swirling with conflicting thoughts, Erin finally fell into a troubled sleep

Erin jumped awake when she heard a knocking on her bedroom door, sitting up in a sleepy fog when the door opened and Tasha walked in, a big smile on her face.

"Are you still in bed?" she laughed. "Didn't you remember we're going to the beach and shopping?"

"W-what time is it?" Erin asked, shaking the sleep from her head.

"It's 10:00 already, sleepyhead," Tasha replied. "Come on, the sun's out and there's a whole world waiting for us."

"Okay, let me get dressed," Erin said, swinging her legs off the bed onto the floor. "What should I wear?" she asked, looking at Tasha.

Tasha was wearing a bikini top which covered her nipples and not much more, exposing most of her beautiful breasts. She had a wrap-around skirt tied around her waist.

"Just a bathing suit and a skirt or some shorts," Tasha suggested. "We'll shop and find some new stuff."

Erin picked up her bathing suit, not sure if she could wear it out in public. But looking at Tasha standing there made her realize that she really had no choice and that she should stop being so nervous. She was back in the real world, after all, not at the convent school. And besides, nothing bad was going to happen. She was going to the beach and people wear bathing suits to the beach.

Blushing when she realized that Tasha wasn't going to leave the room while she changed, Erin pulled her t-shirt off over her head, releasing her naked breasts, and as quickly as possible without seeming to be hurrying, put her top on. She blushed when she realized that her nipples had hardened and were sticking out. Glancing up she saw that Tasha's eyes were fixed on her breasts.

Taking a deep breath Erin pushed her shorts down to put on the suit bottom and Tasha gasped out loud.

"My god, you really are a redhead, aren't you," she said, seeing Erin's fiery-red bush between her thighs.

"Apparently so," Erin replied, blushing furiously as she pulled her suit bottom up.

When she pulled her shorts on over the bottoms, she noticed that once again red hairs were sticking out the sides of her suit, something that Tasha also noticed.

"We'll take care of that at my place," Tasha said. "You'll have to if you're going to get a new bathing suit."

Not knowing what to say, Erin nodded, pulling her sandals onto her feet.

"Let me brush my teeth," she said, going into the bathroom.

Erin found Tasha laughing with her mother by the door when she finished.

"Have fun today," Jane told her, giving her a hug. "You look great! And I think you'll need this," she said, handing Erin an envelope.

Opening it, Erin gasped. Inside was $500 and a credit card.

"Mom, that's so much money!" she exclaimed.

"Honey, things cost money and sometimes lots of it around here," Jane laughed. "You don't worry about it. Just have fun, spend what you want, and I'll see you when you get back, okay?"

"Oh, mom, thank you," Erin said, hugging her tightly. "I can't believe this."

Tasha had a convertible Mustang and the top was down. Erin loved the feeling of the wind blowing through her long, thick red hair as they drove. Tasha put on the stereo and turned it up so loud that conversation was impossible, so Erin just put her head back against the headrest and enjoyed the drive down from the Santa Monica Mountains to the beach. When they got there, Tasha expertly wheeled the car into the driveway of a house and stopped the car.

"Come on it," she said. "This is my place."

Erin was curious as she entered Tasha's house and sort of surprised to see how girly and feminine it was. It was like a little doll's house, and upon realizing that, that was exactly what Tasha was, a little doll. The only odd thing was a wall of bookshelves in Tasha's bedroom filled with video tapes.

"That's a lot of tapes," Erin noticed. "You must really like movies."

"That's funny," Tasha said laughing.

"Why?" Erin asked, still not comprehending.

"Those are tapes of all of the movies I've been in," Tasha told her proudly. "There's over 300 of them now."

"You're kidding!" Erin said, a shocked look on her face. "You've been in over 300 movies?"

"Uh-huh," Tasha replied.

"I didn't know you made movies," Erin said.

"Well, that's what I do with your parents," Tasha told her. "We're making movies. That's what a production company is."

"Oh..." Erin said, the light going on in her head. And then the mathematics of the situation.

"Okay, let's get you a little trimmed up so we can go to the beach," Tasha said, opening a drawer and retrieving a pair of barber's scissors and a small cordless shaver.

"Oh!" Erin blushed. "What should I do?"

"Well, you can do it yourself, or if you want, I'll help you," Tasha said.

"But I've never done anything like that," Erin confessed, blushing. "I don't know what to do."

"Why don't I help you this time, then next time you'll be able to do it yourself," Tasha suggested.

"I'm embarrassed," Erin confessed.

"Oh, don't be, silly," Tasha said, giving her a quick hug. "It's no big deal. I've done it for people before. And I do it for myself too," she added, untying her wrap-around skirt and letting it fall to the floor. "See," she said, standing with her feet spread and her hands on her inner thighs.

Erin stared at the juncture of Tasha's thighs where the tiniest piece of material covered her private parts. Not a hair peeked out.

"I did it this morning and didn't even nick myself," she said, hooking a finger in one side and pulling it across, exposing her naked and completely hairless pussy to Erin.

"Oh!" Erin exclaimed, her hand covering her mouth in surprise. "But you don't have any hair at all!"

"Oh, we won't go that far," Tasha laughed, letting her suit fall back in place over her pussy. "Unless you want to go the way you are, of course."

"N-n-no," Erin stammered. "What should I do?"

"Well, you need to take off your shorts anyway," Tasha laughed. "Then we'll see."

Trying not to blush, Erin pushed her shorts off, once again seeing how bright red hairs were sticking out from the sides of her suit.

"Here, lay here on the bed," Tasha indicated, patting the bed. "That's it, on your back," she said as Erin lay down, her legs pressed tightly together.

"You need to bend your knees, put your feet up on the bed," Tasha told Erin. "That's it, and spread your feet," she said, reaching out and placing Erin's feet about shoulder-length apart.

"Let me see how tight the sides of your suit are," Tasha said, reaching out and hooking a finger under the edge of Erin's suit and pulling. "This is pretty tight," she said. "I can't do it this way. You need to take them off."

"I'm so embarrassed," Erin said, her face bright red.

"It's okay," Tasha reassured her, grasping Erin's suit and pulling it down as Erin lifted her hips to help.

"That's better," Tasha said when she saw Erin's pussy exposed.

Erin lay with her eyes closed and her fists clenched at her sides as Tasha reached between her legs and began to snip with the scissors. Then there was a buzzing sound as Tasha turned on the shaver and for the first time Erin felt Tasha's fingers touching her and then the shaver. She gasped as she felt the shaver vibrating against her skin and then her nipples got rock hard and she gasped when Tasha grasped her pussy lips between her fingers and pulled on them, stretching them taught as she used the shaver.

The gentle touching of Tasha's fingers in and on her pussy combined with the vibrations of the shaver stimulated Erin's body and Tasha noted with a slight smile the beads of fluid slowly starting to ooze from between Erin's now hairless pussy lips.

"That should do it," Tasha finally said, letting her finger slide across Erin's pussy to scoop up the fluid oozing from her pussy, bringing it to her mouth to gently suck on it as Erin opened her eyes. "See what you think," she suggested.

Pushing up onto her elbows, Erin looked down between her spread legs at her pussy, her mouth opened in shock as she saw that the only hair left was a one-inch strip above her now naked and smooth pussy lips.

"Oh, my god," Erin gasped, her hand flying between her legs to cover herself, her fingers immediately getting coated by her oozing pussy juices. "I thought you were just going to trim a bit," she said, embarrassed.

"Well, I did," Tasha laughed. "You look beautiful. Besides, who's going to see it but you and me?"

"But still," Erin complained, scrambling for her suit bottom and pulling it on.

"See how much better it looks now," Tasha suggested.

Looking down, Erin could see that there were now no hairs sticking out, but that was because they were all gone. The suit molded itself to her naked pussy and she could discern the split between her lips. As she looked, she could see the suit getting wet from her pussy.

"Oh, my god, what am I going to do?" she asked, covering herself with her hand.

"Let's go swimming and then nobody will notice," Tasha laughed. "Come on," she said, taking Erin by the hand and pulling her towards the door.

They crossed the street and ran across the sand to the water's edge, panting with the exertion when they got there. Tasha stripped off her wrap-around skirt and dashed into the water, diving when it was up to her knees in depth. Erin stared after her, shocked that Tasha's entire ass was naked and visible with only a string holding her bottom up that disappeared between her ass cheeks.

Hesitating a bit, Erin entered the water, cautiously as opposed to diving the way Tasha did. When it was up to her rib cage, she ducked down, letting the water wash over her head before standing up and shaking her head, her bright red hair flying and water spraying in all directions.

"Hey, you do that like a dog!" Tasha laughed.

"This is wonderful!" Erin exclaimed, splashing water up into the air.

For the next 30 minutes the two girls frolicked in the water, laughing and splashing like two little children. Forgotten was all life out of the sea as they played. Finally, exhausted, they made their way out of the water and collapsed onto the hot sand, breathing hard. Tasha spread her wrap-around skirt on the sand and they were both able to lay back on it, shoulder to shoulder.

"Thanks for inviting me, Tasha," Erin said, turning to look at her.

"No problem," Tasha said. "It's nice to make a new friend."

"You must have lots of friends," Erin said a bit wistfully.

"Not really," Tasha said, shaking her head. "Most of the people I know are people I work with, and while I like them and all, we don't really hang out after work or anything."

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,346 Followers