Erin & The Giant Cocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOHHHHH GODDDDD! Here I cum!" cried Erin, gripping Andy's shoulders and bracing herself as she came. Her creamy cunt continued to be plunged by Andy's huge cock.

Erin lifted her left tit up and shoved it in Andy's mouth. He suckled her nipple hard and bit down on it. Erin switched to her right tit, and he did the same thing. She then started smothering his face with her slippery boobs. They smacked against his face while he violently rammed her cunt to the limit.

Andy couldn't take it any more and started ejaculating in Erin's gooey snatch. Her pussy clamped around his oversized cock and started milking it for all it was worth.

As Erin rested her beaten body against Andy's hairy body, he vanished just like Justus and Ron. Fred didn't have a clue as to what was going on as he held his throbbing cock in his hands.

Erin stood up on all fours and invited Fred to get his final piece.

"Slide it underneath me, Fred. Oooohhhhh yessss! Just like that," Erin moaned.

Fred started bucking Erin from behind like crazy, thrusting his thick meat clear up her pussy and widening her cunt lips. Erin lied face down in the dirty, crying softly and screaming. Her gigantic titties were beating against the dirty ground.

Fred drilled furiously at Erin's soaked and sore pussy. He was fucking her harder then perhaps anyone else had that tonight.

"Rub my clit while you fuck me!" urged Erin as her body moved wildly across the ground.

Fred started rubbing her big clit while feeling his enormous cock plunging in and out of her swelled cunt. Her pussy was beet red and continued to take a pounding from her last caveman.

Erin's body finally gave in and her orgasm took over. She came all over Fred's cock and balls. Fred kept pounding and pounding and pounding until he finally exploded inside Erin's drenched cunt. Erin was clawing at the ground, fighting the pain of Fred's cock.

Fred grabbed her huge dangling and dirty titties that were dragging on the ground and started squeezing them while his balls continued to empty inside her. Once they were done, Erin fell forward off his limp cock. Fred turned Erin around and started sucking on her titties. Suddenly, Erin vanished and ended up back at the library naked and dirty and spread across the table with her thighs sore and pussy swollen.

"Oh God what a rush!" Erin moaned as she started to sit up slowly.

Some jocks passed her on their way out.

"God ,Mitch, I must come to the library more often."

12