Erin No Bra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I'd love to have you here forever," I told her, and bent hard to try to reach her lips. Erin helped me by lifting up to let me kiss her.

"I mean it, Jennifer. My heart feels so much love for you that I think it's going to suffocate me."

"I'll give you mouth-to-mouth resuscitation if that happens, so no problem," I smiled. "Want to go out to eat before you leave, or find something here?"

"You don't have to say I'm leaving. I may not. You won't kick me out, will you?"

"No, just a gentle nudge. You have dragons to slay for me yet."

"They don't stand a chance," she said so positively that my heart sang its joy.

We ate, and while we ate, we spoke a little, but not much. One thing that Erin said she wanted was that she wished she could to talk to that one girl I mentioned that knew so much about religion.

"I'm not sure if I can find her, but I'll try," I told her.

Finally, after we'd sat around and cuddled and kissed, and talked more about inconsequential things, I had to make her leave.

"You better go, Erin. You know I don't want you to, but it's best, isn't it?"

"I guess. Can I get your number here? At work?"

"Here, yes, at work, I don't think they'd like that; they're kind of hateful over there."

"Hmm, it's the same with me. Can I call you here?"

"If you'd like, I'd love it. I take it that it's not wise to call you."

"You can, if you'd like to. I live alone now."

"How long have you lived by yourself?"

"Almost a year now."

"About the time you started to go to the club?"

"Yeah. I couldn't do that and live at home."

When I finally got her to the door, she hugged and kissed me.

"I don't want to go. Let me stay here. I loved giving you pleasure, and knowing that you loved it too. I want to give you more, and have you love me too. I have to know your love, Jennifer. Please say I can," she said, her arms holding me tightly to her, her mouth by my ear making little nibbling motions at it.

Something got into me. Maybe it was how she said that she loved the pleasure she'd given me, and wanted us to do it with each other so she'd know it. My breath nearly caught in my throat, it all welled up in me so quick.

My one hand went to the back of her head and grabbed a handful of her gorgeously soft curls, and my other went behind her waist, and my lips went to hers fiercely. I knew what I was going to do, and though my mind didn't want me to, my love, lust, and my wanting to please Erin and give her pleasure so bad took me over.

Erin moaned into my lips loudly, and kissed me just as fervently as I was kissing her, our bodies pressed together, our pelvises grinding freely against each other as they hadn't done before. As I knew I would, the hand about her waist moved to her front, and into the waistband of both her shorts and panties, then quickly slid down to her pussy.

Erin's moan got real loud as her hips wiggled as wildly as they could to encourage me. I didn't need any encouragement, but it felt so sweet to me, and my middle finger found her clit, and alternately, I moved to cup her pussy to tease her, while we kissed like school girls.

One leg went up instantly and tried to curl around me as she tried to climb up on my fingers. Our kiss became as passionate as it could, and her hips kept trying to climb into the pleasure she was feeling. In no time flat, her orgasm hit her, and she tried to scream into my mouth. The intense teasing of her clit stopped, but didn't end completely. My finger stayed on it for a while, and let her come down from her high, then I slowly took it away.

"How do you expect me to leave after that," she barely got out?

"That was so you'd have the pleasure you wanted, and so you'd know part of what I'll give to you each day. Go out now, and sit in your car until it's safe for you to drive, then go home and do whatever you need to do to make up your mind. Next Friday, you can let me know what you decide if you've made up your mind by then. If not, whatever you say will be fine. We can stop, or we can keep seeing each other until you're sure. But if you decide to be with me, you can expect me to wear your pussy out every day and night when you don't have to go to work the next day. On work days, I'll be kinder to you, or more hateful if you prefer to think of it that way, and I'll probably want you to do the same to my pussy so she won't be bitching at me so much because she knows she loves you too."

She was quiet after I'd ended my spiel, but still held me tightly, and kept kissing my cheek, and whatever else her lips could reach.

"I already know what I'll decide, but I'll do it your way. No, that's not fair to you. It is what I have to do. I love you, my beautiful Jennifer. Thank you for giving me that sweet bit of pleasure. When I'm yours forever, I'll look forward to you wearing me out, then me doing the same to you. I will, and you know it already, don't you?"

"I hope you do, honey, and I know I'll love it."

"Damn it, I do hate leaving you," Erin said quietly, a few tears stealing out of her eyes as we parted.

"I hate it too, but maybe soon we'll only be apart while we go to work."

"Yes," she said, her tears ended, and started out the door.

My heart was breaking at seeing Erin go, and from how she kept looking back, I knew her heart was the same. If I was lucky, and she didn't run into a Svengali type who could talk her out of it, she'd be with me soon.

Chapter 7

About ten that night, my phone rang. I looked at my caller ID, and saw that it was Erin's number—I had already memorized both her regular number and her cell phone number.

"I love you, baby," I said.

"Mm, that's what I called you for. I needed to hear your voice, and those beautiful words before I went to sleep."

"I'm glad you did. Dream of me, and what I'm going to do to your pussy when I make love to you for hours at a time. I'll be dreaming of you, and all I'll be doing to your pussy too."

"Won't your pussy bitch at you too much?" she giggled.

"Maybe she'll shut up and dream with me," I couldn't help but hope, and giggled with Erin.

"I do love you, Jennifer. I know that now."

"Friday, honey. If you tell me then, we'll talk about how we'll be together. Okay?"

"Okay. I hate it, but yes, Friday."

I still had tomorrow to go through with no work, only hoping nothing would go wrong, that Erin wouldn't somehow change her mind.

* * * *

I remembered Erin wanting the name and number of the lady that maybe knew a lot about religion. Kate, the girl I was with back then was gone, and I had no idea where she was, but I remembered some other girls in our group, and I called a couple. I got it on the second try. The lady we were after was Charmaine Hardeson. I called her, and explained it to her. She agreed to take Erin's call, and set something up. She was actually glad to do it.

"Not enough of us really care enough to study it, yet it could lead to our equality in every way. Damn shame, so yes, I'll be more than happy to talk to her. Maybe you'd like to come with her too, and learn what we need to know so we can be as we are meant to be."

"You're right, I think, but this is something she needs to do for herself, and not have me around to influence her. I hate that, but that's how it has to be, but thank you. I'll tell her to call you."

Waiting until it was ten, and I was in bed, I called Erin.

"I was hoping you'd call. I'm finding I can't live without hearing your voice if I can't be with you. I love you, my sweet Jennifer."

My heart was pounding. Such lovely words, so much feeling in them. I prayed we'd be together some day soon.

"Hi, honey. I love you too, and I need to talk to you and hear your voice."

"I'm glad. How has your day been?"

"Save for you not being here, good otherwise. You?"

"The same, my love. I'm finding it hard to believe that I'm seeing how much I love you, and want to be with you," she stirred my mind, heart, and body, my pussy included.

"Maybe we will soon, huh? In the meantime, I got that lady's name that I told you about. Do you have a pen and paper handy?"

"Hold on a moment, and I'll get it." It wasn't long before she was on the phone again. "Okay, I'm ready."

I gave her Charmaine's name and number, and told her what she said.

"Thank you. I'll call her tomorrow. In the meantime, I went to the last mass of the day, and talked to Father Lassiter. It was pretty much like you said it would be. He stumbled as you said he might, just a little differently, but it's the same thing, isn't it?"

I laughed.

"He wasn't familiar with the wanderers in Judges, and that really threw him, then he wanted to know why I was asking. I told him a friend said something, and I wanted to ask him about it. Then he went into his pep talk, I think it can be called."

"How do you feel about that?"

"Oddly, it doesn't surprise me. Maybe I'd had some questions in my mind, but never asked them. Out of fear, do you think?"

"The habits we were raised with do things like that to us I guess," I thought might be an appropriate answer. "Maybe what Charmaine can tell you will also help you."

We talked some more, said I love you in a hundred different ways, some direct, most not, but she was filling my heart as I never dreamed it could be filled, and it seemed I was doing the same to her.

* * * *

We talked the next two days, or nights I should say, and mostly she had me to tease her with what I was going to do to her when I loved her. The more we talked, the more I sensed that we'd soon be together.

Then came Wednesday night. It was some night, especially for Erin. She met Charmaine, and they talked for hours, she said, and she got home late, but had to call.

"She told me that if I wanted to talk more, I could come again tomorrow, and I said I'd like that, so I'm going to see her again. I can't believe all she's telling me, and she loaned me some books to read. I can hardly wait to get into them. In fact, I'm going to read after we hang up, at least for a while."

"Sounds as if she's really filling you in with some good stuff."

"She is. I wish you were with me, but I understand. I think that how you are with me, how you want me to find out things on my own, is what is filling me more and more with love for you each time I think of you, and that's all the time. You're not pushing anything on me, and that's so sweet of you."

"It's not sweet of me, it's greedy," I laughed. "I told you, I want you with me forever, and that's my secret plan to get you with me forever. I'm really an evil bitch, huh?"

"Mm, and a sweet bitch, too."

* * * *

Erin was enthralled with all that Charmaine was telling her, and apparently with all the necessary proofs, or at least enough to make her points in a way that made sense to Erin.

She told me she'd meet me at the club on Friday. If anyone might guess that I was nervous as could be, they'd be right. I was nervous, and anxious too.

On Friday, I dressed in some nice clothes, but for dancing. If it was the news I wanted, we were going to dance so I could tease her like the wind blowing up a storm so I could make her feel every bodily sensation more heightened than anyone on drugs, but totally lucid and horny as could be. Rip my clothes off horny!

If she said thanks but no thanks, well, I'd have to think of how to mend a broken heart, and that wasn't something I knew how to do, at least not the way I felt about Erin.

Chapter 8

Our group of May, Naz, and Miranda, were talking and watching me. They left me alone as I thought about all that had happened. Erin seemed to have learned a lot from Charmaine. When Erin did come in, it shouldn't have surprised me, but it did, for Charmaine was with her. The introduction of everyone was made, and hugs and kisses exchanged after Erin gave me a quick kiss.

"Dance with me, honey?" she asked right off.

"Bra or no bra?" I asked, but in a much different way to which Erin smiled sweetly.

"Can't you tell?" she answered impishly.

I reached back and once more undid my strapless bra, and left it on the table.

"I've missed you so much, my beautiful love," she said close to my ear making my body tingle, and my heart to pound.

"I've missed you too, baby."

"Have you been worried about what my answer would be?" she teased me.

"Yes, damn it," I growled, but not too badly.

"Charmaine is wonderful. I asked her—begged, actually—to join us. Do you mind?"

"No. Not at all. She seems like a real nice person, and nice looking too."

"She said that about you too, and that you were gorgeous, and we'd make a good pair. And yes, she did remember you, if only slightly, the way you looked. Anyway, I love her dearly. She's been a lot like you have with me, and hasn't pushed me in any way."

"I don't think you need pushing. You've got it in you to want, or should I say, need, to know. After all, you've been put at war with yourself."

Where we had been dancing close together, she pulled back and looked at me quizzically.

"That's exactly what Charmaine told me. About the war, that is."

"And what do you think?"

"It's true. All of us who've felt the wanting to be with other women have been made to feel it isn't proper, not natural, and that anyone who feels that way is either a freak or deviant, and out of God's favor. Father Lassiter just about said it once. I remembered him talking about it one time a couple of years ago. I'm not a freak, and neither are you, and we're not deviants."

"You have done a lot of thinking."

"Yes, and I want us to be together if you still wish that."

I pulled her back into me. "Shh! Whispers only please. If my pussy hears that, she'll start clamoring to get you in bed, and as far as she's concerned, this floor is good enough. Help me keep her under control," I grinned.

"That bad, huh?"

"What does yours say?"

"What yours hasn't yet. She already knew before she got me here, and she's saying the floor is fine as far as she's concerned."

We laughed lightly, exchanged a quick kiss, and looked at each other with smiles on our faces, albeit hers was as red as could be, volcanically so, in fact.

"I knew I'd love your pussy," I whispered to Erin, causing her to blush more, I was sure. To be sure the blush stayed a while, I laid some small kisses on her neck, and nibbled on it, bringing moans of pleasure from her, and making her fingers spastic under my hair at my neck.

"I love you so much, Jennifer. We have to make love soon or I'll die."

"Me too, honey, but since Charmaine is here, and our other friends too, we'll at least have to have a dance with them. Well, me with Charmaine and Miranda."

"Uh, does Miranda like you?"

"I think so, but she's good with us, however, she's kidded about having dibs on me if anything untoward happens with you."

"Well, I can't blame her for that. That's probably true of a lot of the girls here. I know some at my table, before we met, have said some things about how sexy you are. Speaking of them, I guess I need to visit with them for a while, and let them know I'm with you. That's right, isn't it?"

"Don't even tease about that," I growled. "If you're not with me, you'll have to watch me die of a broken heart, baby."

"Want to go over there with me for a while? They might like that, and maybe it would be nice. What do you think?"

"You're right, but let's let the others know that we'll be back."

We let the others know what we were going to do, and they all smiled their approval as I knew they would, mildly lecherous grins and all, then we went to where Erin's friends were.

It was a few tables lined up together to accommodate them all, but too many to mention, save maybe Erin's best friends there, JoAnne and Brenda. First up on the list for dancing was JoAnne after we'd all talked for a while. In fact, they suggested that May, Naz, and Charmaine join them making it all easier for everybody. They all did love Erin, some literally, I thought, but everyone generally and as a friend.
I passed on the invitation, and they agreed. Somehow I felt that Charmaine was more than agreeable, but then I went to dance with Brenda as Erin was dancing with Naz, and having a great time whatever they were talking about.

"That's a priceless treasure you've got in Erin," Brenda made sure I knew it.

"Yes, she is, and I thank you. I understand that you've all been great friends to her, and she's very fond of all of you."

"Hmm, does that mean we'll be her bridesmaids?" she laughed quietly, with smiling eyes.

"If it can ever happen, I think that's a great probability. It is a good idea."

"Yeah, it is. Damn shame we can't, at least that's how some of us feel."

"Are you serious with someone yourself?" I asked politely.

"Debbie. We've been together for about four years. I'd love to marry her, and she's said the same thing.

"Seems that Charmaine has some ideas on why that may, or can be, feasible, I think."

"A couple of girls recognized her. They say she's smart, has a lot of knowledge about that so-called problem."

"I knew Charmaine a few years ago, and remembered her when Erin wanted to learn some about the religious aspects of our life. I was lucky she moved to this area. Hmm, I need to kiss her for helping Erin so well."

"Maybe you'd better throw in a hug and two kisses, girl," Brenda laughed.

My dance with JoAnne was similar. When I danced with Charmaine, I did pull her close, and whispered my heartfelt thanks, and kissed her twice.

"Two kisses?" she asked, surprised.

"Mm-hm. Brenda said it was the proper thing to do considering my debt to you. The only problem I had with it was that I didn't think of it myself. Do you forgive for being so remiss?"

She laughed. "Sure I do, honey. Frankly, I was glad I could help.

When Erin and I were dancing again, she was as anxious as I was to leave. The next piece was kind of dancy and sultry music, and we went at it letting our feelings come out with the music and the beat of it.

When we were looking at each other with too many thoughts of sex being needed by both of us, my hands did their number on Erin's face. My sweet doll remembered, and showed me hands of her own that moved in a tandem with mine, but on the sides of my body. We never touched each other, but we just as well have stripped each other naked, and ate ourselves silly on the floor. Shortly, we switched, her hands up at my face, and mine at her body.

We took turns in getting behind each other, our hands still doing their thing, and our panting got even harder, especially when we both did that near kneeling thing as our bodies swayed. She did that marvelously. And with that, we attracted an audience. Thank goodness they didn't start chanting for Erin to take off her top or we would have wound up on the floor.

It wasn't too long before we decided to say good night. It was either that or start a floor show without pay.

After we'd made our excuses, one of the girls had a request.

"Can we come and watch? We talked about it, and we all promised we'd be quieter than any fly on the wall ever was," she asked with an innocent look on her face.

Innocent my ass. Not with that grin that couldn't stay hidden. After groaning, and not sexily, we made the rounds of hugging and kissing everyone, then we left.

"Your place or mine, baby? You know both of them."

"Yours, I think. Mine is an apartment, and a house is much better for what I think we're going to need."

Chapter 9

To say that I adored her body, or that I worshiped every part of it, or any other such thing would be to understate it, but frankly, just how to state it was beyond me. Coming up with the words to describe it is so difficult. Maybe it's best said that I was lost in loving her, that my love, or her love, or maybe our love—yes, our love, I guess, engulfed me, transported me, and then had me loving her as if time had ceased to exist, would be the best way to describe it.

1...345678