Erin's Fantasies: The Schoolgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petmyhead
petmyhead
1,099 Followers

She giggled when she saw his reaction, that flare of his nostrils as a low growl came up from his throat. She wasn't even sure it was on purpose; he never seemed to notice, but whenever she saw it, she knew his self-control was slipping fast. He gave her a smile, full of teeth, looking very much like a predator, "Is that so...?" He straightened his back, then slowly began to circle the desk towards her, "You wouldn't be lying, would you?"

Standing over her, he let his fingers curl around hers with one hand but the other ran up her thigh, underneath the skirt. From the moment he touched her skin, she squeezed down tight on his hand. When he reached her slit, she let out a soft whimper, "N-no, sir...I wouldn't ever lie to you..." Oh hell, I am ruining the cushion, a part of her protested, but her body wasn't listening, pushing her hips along the seat, pressing into his unyielding hand, his knuckles pushed against her folds, easily holding her still as his thumb attacked her clit in painfully light feather touches. Her eyes closed shut, every part of her focusing down on that fiery hot pinpoint of pleasure between her legs.

He let it go on for more than a minute, and with every passing second her breathing became more ragged, her body squirmed more and more in the seat, "Please..." She could already feel the pleasure building, out of her control, but she wanted to cum with him inside of her. She wanted him to fuck her!

And then his hand was gone, wiping her juices across her skirt to clean his fingers, then running his fingers up her body, along her throat, till he cupped her chin in his hand, "You say you've a crush on me...but I must say, with a slutty body like that, it's not all that convincing. What makes you think I want the football team's sloppy seconds?"

Her body jerked, shook, as the pleasure slowly began to fade enough for her to think. She met his lusty gaze with double the fire, but she didn't trust her mouth to speak. Instead, she took his wrist in both hands, then pulled began to nuzzle herself against his warm hand. She rubbed it against her face, then kissed his fingers, licked them, began to suckle. It earned her a grunt, another flare of his nostrils. He was strong enough that she could hang off one straightened arm like a pullup bar, but right now his arm felt as though it were entirely under her sway, at her whim. She had him...the foreplay, the outfit, the fact that she was doing this in her own office, how close he'd brought her already, it was all too much stimulation. She needed relief and she needed it now. And she could tell that feeling was mutual, just a little more and he'd be bending her over and-

"Slut, I asked you a question." She let out a small cry as she felt him pinch down on her tongue, holding it between his index and middle finger and squeezing it harder than she liked. Her tongue pulled out, it wouldn't take long for drool to start sliding down her chin, "But maybe it was a bit too ambiguous for your pretty little head. You need to convince me you really want it from me, not just anybody."

He let go of her tongue, sending pins and needles down it, then leaned in to speak into her ear with a low rumble, the same voice he used in the bedroom, "Nice try, princess, but I'm not going to stop the fun just yet."

She let out her own growl, but where his was a tiger's, her came out more like a kitten, a throaty whine of frustration. She gave him a punch to the kidney before dropping back into her role, as sweet as she could be, "But, Principal Haydon...it's true. I've really, really wanted you to...to sleep with me ever since I first saw you." She grabbed onto his suit jacket and pulled herself up against him, hugging him tight with her chin pressed against his chest, "Just you! No one else! Promise!" Her body was burning, just a hair's breadth away from trying to hump him, "Please...I'll be a good girl, I'll do whatever you want...I just need you..." Her voice caught in her throat, taking her by surprise, and in the next instant her eyes began to sting. She kept her head down, not wanting him to see.

Her chest hurt, ached. What she'd said had hit a raw nerve, and her mind was slowly catching up with her heart. She did need him. In a school where the students could be bully her, where her colleagues wanted her gone, where parents didn't trust her or her ideas or her hard work...being with him had kept her sane. He was the same, in a way, a rookie teacher despite his age, and their connection to each other had been as natural as magnets clinging to each other. When he held her, nothing else mattered. There wasn't any stress, any pressure, any doubt...just those strong, gentle arms around her, protecting her from the whole world.

She felt those arms squeeze her, not enough to push the wind out, but close, "Shhh...shush." If it didn't feel so good, she would have been so embarrassed she could just curl up in a ball, but it felt exactly that good, so she let him calm her down for a brief interlude. The ache in her chest receded, her hands became frisky, going between his legs now, pressing against the outline of his cock. Concern had overwhelmed arousal for the moment, but she could feel how alive it was as it responded to her touch, a twitch, then stiffening fast, "Really, Principal Haydon...I want you to be my first...please...?"

He took in a deep breath, his chest straining against the suit when he did, then slowly let it out, "Hmph. And here I was planning on giving you a nice paddling first." With no apparent effort, he lifted her into his arms and began to carry her like a bride into her new home the few short steps to the couch, taking a seat with her nestled in his lap.

She licked her lips as she sat up to face him, legs spread to rest on the cushions. Shaky hands began to fumble at his pants till he batted them away and did it himself. Once free, she began stroking its rigid length, "But I'm such a good girl..." She pressed her body against his, then slowly lowered herself down, trusting him to guide his cock inside of her. It pushed tight against her slit, making her entrance contract and her legs tense, but then his hands were on her thighs, pushing her down over his whole length, splitting her apart.

Taking in every inch made her body tremble, made her cling to his body with both hands digging into the shoulder of his suit jacket as she felt her body's tension continue to build. In return, he held her, one arm at the small of her back, the other at the nape of her neck and guiding her lips into a slow, languid kiss that she returned with a hummingbird's energy. She wanted him to taste every part of her mouth with his tongue, wanted her own lips to worship every part of his body, starting with his face, "Need it...please..hurry..." Her words came out in a breathy whisper as her mind melted into a pink haze.

Slowly, her hips began to move, rocking back and forth. She bit into her lip to keep quiet but the primal part in her still let a lewd moan escape, grew louder when she felt his hands on her ass, guiding her motions with a perfect rhythm as he spoke, his voice threaded a lusty heaviness but still composed as ever, "Nn...love the way you always squeeze down like that. Your pussy's muscles are beating faster than your heart."

If he'd said that only a few minutes earlier, her cheeks would have flushed and she'd have punched him. Now, it only made her move faster as the orgasm that had been building since she'd seen what was in the bag started to come within reach, so very close and...

His hands pushed her down at the thighs and held her, "Miss Sommerset, do you want to cum?"

She wriggled against his grip, testing his strength and finding it unyielding before she answered, "Yes!"

"Then..." His finger was at her clit, massaging it with artisan precision for two seconds before pulling away, "...you should ask nicely."

Nicely. His way of encouraging her to give some dirty talk. Horribly embarassing, ear reddening dirty talk, "Please...sir, I need to cum..." Her voice came out with a meekness that contrasted with her body's desperation.

"You need to be excused then, Miss Sommerset?"

She shut her eyes tight as he stretched the game out, "N-no...I want you to fuck me, sir."

"You don't sound that sure of yourself."

Her body shook. She was so near the edge, just a few more moments of stimulation and she'd be past. But his hands might as well have been iron for all she could move, "Please! Fuck me! My pussy is so wet and it needs your fat cock inside and please oh please just fuck me!"

His grip loosened and her body began to move before she could think. So close now...she knew it'd be special, the kind of orgasm that hit her whole body, burnt out every nerve, and left her weeping with tears and weak as a kitten, and it was so close that...

SLAP!

Her eyes went wide as she tried to register what had happened.

SLAP!

He'd spanked her! First with one hand, then the other. And not gently, she could feel where the pink handprint would be painted across either cheek, "N-n-nooo...close..."

"Fuck...pussy...cock...Miss Sommerset, you should know that this school won't tolerate your obscene tongue." He said with a chuckle as he pulled her into a deep kiss, his tongue lashing against her 'obscene' one.

Her chest was heaving with effort now. The spanking had surprised her, confused her, but she was still at the edge. Her body started to move again, even more desperate than before, hungry to cum before...

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

She let out an anguished cry as the shock and pain pushed the orgasm just a few more moments out of reach. The pain was temporary, like throwing a sliver of ice onto a heated pan, but it threw her off, "Miss..." He cut himself off with a sharp intake of breath, "Sommerset...surely you're not going to cum without apologizing first, are you?" His voice was tight beneath the calm, telling her that he was just as close.

"S-sorry!"

SLAP! SLAP!

"You can do better than that. Say...'I'm sorry for being such a filthy slut who can't think of anything but your cock, sir'."

"S-sorry for being such a...filthy slut who...can't think..." She lost the rest of the words in her haze.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"Sorry! Please...! I need to cum! Please oh please just fuck me and..." she continued on, babbling, begging and pleading, repeating herself again and again. He started to spank her again, but she didn't stop moving her hips or babbling this time. The stinging on her ass began to fade into the background. The pain was white hot, but it only melted into the pleasure, blending into something even more intense.

"Cuming...cumming..." And then it hit her. Her floodgates didn't open, the whole dam was shattered in one go. Her body was consumed and burnt to a crisp. It was plunged into the ice water of the arctic. Every muscle squeezed down as a million volts of electricity, and every part of her screamed out in ecstasy. With every nerve on edge, she felt his hot sticky seed pour inside of her, hot enough to burn, and she heard him let out a single grunt, then pull her close, crushing her in his arms. A very quiet, almost detached inner voice chided her for getting her tears all over his nice new suit, but then that too was washed away. They stayed like that for a few minutes. He held her in one arm, rubbed her back with the other. They didn't speak, simply savored each other's comfort.

And then it was time for round two.

**********************************************

The two had eventually moved into the nurse's office, sharing the bed. Neither was sure of the time, but there wasn't any light coming from the window, so past sundown at the least. Charles was flat on his back, one arm wrapped around her, while she was cuddled up against him. Both were exhausted, with smiles that would occasionally slip into a grin.

Charles spoke, his voice a comfortable rumble beside, "Next time is my turn to pick the fantasy. How do you feel about a sexy nurse?"

She nuzzled up against him, "Mmm...just as long as you're the sexy doctor."

petmyhead
petmyhead
1,099 Followers
12