Erotic Exotic Ball Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Merlin_6
Merlin_6
110 Followers

“Time” calls Irene. Nancy looks disappointed. “Sorry, I’d really have liked to see you to cum together, but we only got so much time. Who’s next?”

“Why don’t you go.” Nancy smirks back. “Let’s see how two experienced lovers fuck!”

I start to get up but Irene’s gentle touch on my shoulder keeps me down on my knees. She kneels in front of me so we are at equal height. Her hand reaches and starts to gently fondle my balls as our mouths meet. Our tongues are entwined as she slowly strokes my cock. One of my hands is under her camisole fondling her nipples while the other cups and squeezes her exposed ass cheeks. A minute passes to quickly.

Again, Irene takes charges and guides me onto my back. She straddles over me, pulling the narrow fabric of her thong back to expose her pussy. I pull her hips down to me and give her a long lick. She leaves too quickly and positions herself over my enraged cock. I watch as she guides it to her vagina and slowly slides it in.

Irene rides me for the remainder of the time. Slowly and sensuously stroking my cock with her pussy walls. I watch as my cock gets shinier and shinier from her wetness. I watch her fingers fondle her clit as my cock slides in and out of her dripping cunt. She almost orgasms but Nancy has her revenge and calls time.

Irene has just gotten off of me when Arlene lies down on top of me. We roll over on our sides and face each other. Hardly anytime has expired before Arlene has hear tongue exploring the insides of my mouth. Her hand is expert. With her open palm she applies pressure against my cock, squeezing it against my stomach. She slides her hand down the shaft and over my balls and back again over and over. My hand explores her chest and explores her breast with urgency.

She guides my head down to her nipple, which I hungrily take into my mouth. Her hand now engulfs my shaft and strokes me hard and fast. Her bud tight in my mouth I hear her whisper in my ear. “My other hand is in my pussy right now, making it nice and wet for you. I want you to fuck me hard. My clit is ready to burst. I want you to pound me. I want to cum.” Her dirty talk is doing the trick.

She rolls over on her back and I quickly plant my sword in her. She wraps her legs around my neck. My shaft is buried to my balls in her. I feel her fingers down around our coupling, playing with her clit. I place my hands under her knees and lift her ass even higher. Pounding her for all my worth as her head arches back. The hand that was working her clit falls back to her side. Her back arches as she starts to let out guttural “Ohs!” As her climax builds her pussy clamps down on my cock. I try to push through put Irene calls time.

Arlene lays on the floor, her chest heavy hard, and smiles at the crowd. “That’s better,” she says quietly and contently.

“Cory, you want to go next?” Joan questions her and Cory being the only two who have not had a turn.

“I don’t think I can” Cory says. “I’m just not ready to do that in front of everyone.” She still seems rattled and continues to babble. “That was really hard core sex. I mean I like to have sex. I like to fuck and everything but I can't just let go like that. I mean I am getting really horny watching and part of me wants to fuck right now. But I don’t think I can.”

The women politely cut her off an encourage Joan to take her turn since the taxi van will be here in five minutes. I lay on the floor exhausted from the rapid-fire sex of Nancy, Irene and Arlene. I am in disbelief that I have just fucked three women and am onto my fourth in under a half and hour. Joan’s hands quickly loosen the front of her leather top. Her breasts bop free from their covering.

“If Cory doesn’t want her time can I have it?” Joan questions as she squats on the floor and pulls down her leather panties. The general answer is no.

“I don’t think I can go another a couple of minutes.” I interject.

“Oh come on, I’ll do the work if you want.” Joan answers back.

“No, I mean I don’t think I can last another couple of minutes without cumming!” I pant.

“You can cum on me if you want.” Joan contends as she lowers her left nipple to my mouth.

“Oh my God!” Cory moans as the other debate. The women agree that Joan can get an extra minute of intercourse or up until the van comes or I do.

Joan lies over me with her hips over to the side. My hands fondle her breasts as each nipple takes turns in my hungry mouth. With her leather clad hand she strokes my ravished cock. The feel of the leather is wonderful but unfortunately the minute is up.

Joan rolls over onto her back and one of her hands disappears between her legs. She encourages me to hurry up as I crawl between her legs. She is one of the most erotic sites a man could behold. A pretty face oozing lust from her sweet brown eyes. Her perfect exposed breasts lying tight against her chest. Her legs spread and vagina wet and open. Her finger playing with herself.

I am in her quickly. Her pussy is wonderful. I start and nice steady rhythm. Joan’s hips move wildly as well, making the penetration that much more deep and smooth. Her walls are magical and I don’t think I even last the full minute. I pull out of her and watch as my first spurt lands on the bottom of her breasts. I lean forward and deposit more of my semen on her belly.

I feel a hand on my cock. Arlene is next to me milking the last drops. Cory is dumbfounded as she licks the tip of my penis and comments on how good it tastes. I watch Cory’s mouth drop at what happens next. Arlene leans forward and licks another drop of cum off of Joan’s belly.

Irene moves in next and starts to lick the cum from Joan’s upper stomach. I watch Joan tense from the sensation of the two tongues touching her. I descend on her pussy with my mouth. Her lips are still encouraged and parted from our recent coupling. My tongue pushing deeply into her folds before flicking up the length of her hole. She moans and raises her hips in pleasure.

I hear Nancy’s voice and know she has also joined the crowd. I curl my tongue and push it deep into Joan’s vagina. Trying to fuck her with my tongue. I replace my tongue with my finger as I catch my breath. Irene and Nancy’s heads are just above mine licking the last of the jism from around the top of Joan’s pubic patch. Arlene is fondling her nipples.

I return to her waiting area and find her clit. I play with it in my mouth as my fingers continue to stroke her inner walls. Joan bucks nicely during her 1st and 2nd orgasm. She is starting into her third when the doorbell rings.

All of our heads pop up, except for Cory who still looks amazed at what she has just witnessed. “That must be the taxi!” Irene comments. “Somebody needs to go down and hold it. Come on! We got to get going.”

We all look around. Cory is sitting on the chair. Perfectly capable of greeting the taxi driver except that her dress reveals everything. Arlene reacts 1st and grabs a coat from the pile. She bounds down the stairs as she hurriedly fastens the belt around her waist. “Hurry up, they only wait a little while” she yells to everyone else. We hear her great the taxi driver and let him know we will only be a minute.

Cory is next to grab her coat and hurry down. Nancy has already put her panties back on and is 3rd. Irene shifts through the remaining pile of clothes and finds her tiny panty. She slides it on as I start to put my g-string back on. Joan is just getting up from the floor. I bring her panties to her and she puts them on quickly as we all bound down the stairs to catch the taxi.

Luckily Irene has thought ahead and arranged a taxi van. Rather than a regular car we were in a Ford Aerostar. Everyone else was in and waiting. Nancy had taken the front seat. Cory and Arlene were in the middle two seats, which left the back for Joan, Irene and myself. Irene got in 1st and slid over to the left. Joan went in next and got the other seat. I was content to sit in the middle.

The door shut and driver asked were to? We told him the Erotic Exotic Ball and he chuckled. “I kind of got that. Those coats are good for walking around in, put when you ladies went to sit down, all I can say is thanks!”

Merlin_6
Merlin_6
110 Followers
12