Erotic Massage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nandita feeling his fullness inside her had another orgasm, but Vivek kept his prick absolutely still. Then he motioned Nimi to hold Nandita's shoulders from the back and he clasped her buttocks tightly. He stood up with his prick fully inside her and clasping her buttocks tightly. Nimi had the weight of Nandita's shoulders on her. Vivek slowly started pumping his prick in and out of Nandita's cunt. Nandita was in midair and was receiving Vivek's powerful thrusts. Vivek increased the pace as did Nandita's moaning which turned into a continous wailing sound AAAHHN AAHHN AAHHN AAANN UUGGGNHH, as she neared another orgasm. Nandita was in throes of orgasm and her wailing was completely incoherent. Vivek then, withdrew his still hard and erect prick and they laid Nandita on the bed.

Nandita continued to whimper and moan, having never experienced such a thorough fucking in her life. Vivek meanwhile straddled Nimi's flat stomach and propped two pillows under her neck. He the clasped both her huge tits with his penis tightly clenched by her breasts and began to breast-fuck Nimi. He was really rough with Nimi and would thrust his prick thru her breasts and into her mouth. Nandita had not seen such a thing before and the sight of Nimi's huge breasts being treated so roughly brought her to another wave of orgasm. Nandita had no control over her cunt which kept throbbing for more. Sensing this Vivek stopped breast-fucking Nimi and made Nandita and Nimi lie side by side. He raised Nandita's left leg and Nimi's right leg. He quickly propped pillows under their buttocks so that their cunts were raised and nicely positioned. Then he thrust his prick into Nandita's gaping, throbbing cunt and gave long hard strokes. He then withdrew and did the same to Nimi's cunt , holding one leg each together.

Both Nandita and Nimi drew double the pleasure from this, since while one was being fucked, the other too was moving in the same rythmn. Vivek kept alternating and fucking them. He went on and on, both Nandita and Nimi continued to moan and wail as orgasm after orgasm swept thru their bodies. When Vivek could feel he was about to explode he withdrew his prick and let go of their legs. He straddled Nandita's breasts and put his prick into her mouth. He loved to see such a pretty fair horny face sucking his prick. This is what he wanted to do to Nandita since he first saw her sexy face. He exploded inside her mouth and this time roughly forced her to take-in all his semen. Nandita gurgled and gagged but his semen kept coming in. Finally Vivek withdrew his fat prick from her mouth and rubbed his prick all over her sexy face and hair. He then collapsed on the bed along with them and continued to bite and nibble at whatever part of skin came in contact with his mouth.

Nandita finally got up and went to the toilet to pee. Semen was still coming out of her cunt lips. She washed her face in the mirror and saw dried semen all over her body and hair. Her hair was all knotted with dry semen and try as she did she could not untangle them. Her hair, bastard had really done her in, how was she going to go home in this manner. Nandita had always been particular of her hair, a lot of care and time went into taking care of it. Now this mess was unbearable for her. Also there were hickies on her neck, cheeks, breasts and her lips just as her cunt lips were swollen. She thought, "My God, I better stay away from Raja till these disappear". Thinking of Raja she saw the time was 5.35pm and she needed to get back, bathe before he came in at 7.pm. They had been fucking away for more than 3 hours. Nandita came out of the toilet to search for her clothes. Vivek saw her bending down and quickly got up and started slapping her huge buttocks. " Sali teri badi gannd ko chodne ka chance he nahi mila", said Vivek while slapping her buttocks.

Nandita saw that Vivek had got a hard-on again. Nandita was turned on by Vivek's using vulgar hindi and by his slapping and kneading her bums. She replied " Noo Sushiil, Raja will be getting back, Please let me go, another time you can fuck me, I promise, please let me go now". Saying this Nandita hurriedly started picking her clothes. When Nandita saw the semen stains on her saree and torn blouse and panty she began to cry. Her saree was beyond repair, all crumpled and ripped in certain places. Nimi came to her rescue by offering to give her clothes, but she did not have a saree, only the sexy black dress she had worn on the party night. So Nandita had no choice but to wear that dress without panties. Her swollen nipples could clearly be seen and the dress was very tight around the arse, she had to hike it higher, whereby the dried cum on her cunt hairs and inner thighs could be clearly seen.

Crying, Nandita left Vivek's apartment. She had difficult walking in the dress and when she sat down to drive her car, the dress rode up and her swollen cunt-lips and semen matted cunt hair could clearly be seen. She put some paper napkins to cover her cunt and thighsfrom bus view and drove home. At stoplights Nandita noticed that the vendors and beggars were having a field day staring at her almost naked body. On reaching home she prayed that nobody should see her and almost ran into her room, locking it. But lo behold her maid was doing her room and she came face to face with her. Nandita lowered her eyes and asked her to get out of the room. The maid saw the dishevelled state Nandita was in and quickly realized that her memsaab had been thouroughly fucked that day. She would use this knowledge to her advantage very soon. Smiling and staring up and down at Nandita, the maid left the room.

Unknown to Nandita, her brother-in-law too had seen her coming in, peeking from his bedroom. He was always spying on her. He knew that she had worn a saree and comeback in somebody else's clothes looking thouroughly fucked. He now saw an opportunity to have her the way he wanted. Furthermore, unknown to Nandita there were photographs taken of her Sucking and fucking, which too could be used against her wishes.

I was getting bored at home being house-wife. I used to work before my marriage. I never missed my opportunity to have fun before marriage, After my marriage, my life has become stand still with routine work at home, Finally I spoke to my hubby, and got his permission to got for a job. I went through freeads and I started applying job for admin job, I tried through all my contacts to get decent job. After few weeks, I got an offer from a MNC, as Admin Assistant. I just loved the job profile. I immediately joined the MNC without giving second thought, After joining, I found, My boss was an old man of age 58, I loved the job, but not my boss.

I started to loose my interest in my job, It has become boring, All my expectations, become failure, I never talked about this to my hubby but something changed with the change in my working department. I have been working in a company in the admin department. After a few weeks of working, we found that the owners of the company had decided to sell the company and we found that my new top boss was a young energetic man by the name of Arun. He was a great guy full of energy and in no time he had the company moving. Arunwas tall, 5’8” and had nice stout body with pleasing smile and sweet talk. He always looked happy and joyful. I got all this through my collogues and when ever I used to see him, something in me turned on and I really thought of being close to this man and was secretly admiring him. Few times he visited my department and I thought he hardly noticed me.

A few months later his secretary went on maternity leave and the HR guys started hunting for a temp hand. There was an internal hunt and I decided to apply and I got the job. At the final interview with Arun, he told me plainly that the work would be hard and with long hours and that he expected his secretary to be smartly dressed for work. By smartly dressed he made it clear that they should be smart, classy and revealing. He gave me a day to decide. I had decided to join but needed my husband’s approval. The reasons for working for ARUN was obvious. I wanted to be near this handsome person and found that talking and being with him was making my panties damp. That night after a hard fuck with my husband (as I was excited with the thought) I told him bout my decision to work for Arun. At first he was silent and then he asked me the real reason for working for Arun. With great reluctance I told him that I found ARUN handsome.

I was afraid that he would get angry with me but, to my surprise he started to get hard again and taking me in his arms he started to fuck me again. He was hard within no time and his cock was like a steel bar. He spread my legs and put his cock in my cunt asking me for more details. I told him, “ ARUN wants me to wear revealing clothes that will show off the cleavage in my breasts. He wants me to wear the sari tightly so that my ass is prominently visible. Ohh dear I would love to wear such clothes for him. Do you have any objection dear?” I found that he was very much excited and he fucked me vigorously holding me tightly in his strong arms.

This was so different than the earlier fucking and I knew he loved the idea of me showing off my assets to my boss. He did not say this but his cock told me everything. He fucked me hard and deep. And when he came in my cunt he kissed me all over my face and pressed my boobs hard. After that he lay on my body and told me, “ Nandita this is fantastic! Did you see how we fucked today? The idea of you exposing your body to your Arunreally excited me. I knew you too were dreaming of Arunwhen we fucked. Go ahead and do it.”

I did not understand his words “ Go ahead and do it!” But I gathered that he wont have any objection even if I fucked my boss. So I too decided to wear the clothes as per my Arun’s code. The next morning before going to work , he fucked me again and told me it was okay to work for Arun and he did not mind me wearing revealing clothes to work, once again.

The next day I told Arunthat I would work for him and his condition were acceptable. He smiled at me and told me to start working for him. That day I was wearing pink semitransparent sari and matching blouse of thin material. I had black bra and dark pink panties. I knew that the bra was clearly visible even over my paloo. The blouse had low cut neck and deep back cut. Arunwatched me with smile and said that I have already started working for him with a wink. My heart skipped a beat as I looked at him and I knew he liked what I wore.

The whole day was hectic trying to figure out the place and system of working and before going home I purposely asked Arun, what was the Dress Code to be. He told me that he preferred his secretary to wear saris and churidars. The saris are to be worn just below the navel and the blouse should give a hint of cleavage. At times the back of the blouse should be deep. And the sari should be tied tightly around the ass. The chuirdar kameez should also be tight fitting with cleavage and back showing. The material of both blouse and kameez should be thin so that the bra could be seen.

“You are wearing such a nice sari but next time wear it below your naval so that your belly button is visible. Choose the bright colour. You must be wondering why I tell you to wear such clothes but I can just tell you that it gives me energy when such lady is working with me. I know you will be doing just fine!” and with that he patted by back casually. His touch sent shivers through my body and my cunt oozed juice, dampening my panties. I was very much excited with all this and wanted to tell it to my husband when I went home.

In the night I told my husband what Arun talked to me. I told him that he has told me to wear the sari below my naval so that my belly button is visible. When I told him this he got immediate hard on and he grabbed me and kissed me passionately.

“Nandita! You are really sexy and you should wear such revealing clothes. I get excited when you tell me how other males admire your body. It makes me hard. I was going to suggest you this but was afraid you may not like it. But now since the ice is broken let me tell you that I love to see you sexually happy. Do anything with Arun, I wont mind. Just remember one thing! Don’t spoil our married life as you do this and that has to be just physical thing with no strings attached. OK?” “Yes I understand. But I wont fuck him. At least I have not thought about it so far. Just flirting that’s all. Oh your cock is hard. My pussy is dripping wet. Just see it.” I spread my legs to show him my dripping pussy. He put one finger inside and believe me, his finger was dripping when he took it out. I caught hold of his extra hard cock and took it to my mouth. I had never sucked him before but today was different. With the new found pleasure we both were really horny. That night he fucked metwice and both time we both came hard. I had never experienced such a mind-blowing orgasm in my life! I sucked his cock and he came on my boobs. He spread his come over the big globes and we loved it.

When the marriage becomes stale this masala is a must. We both experienced it and I am going to tell you more of what all happened.

The next day I went to work in a sari. It was a light pink colored sari and my husband himself suggested me to wear it. I wore the sari in front of him as per his liking. He asked me to wear matching blouse of transparent material. Before that he handed me the Red coloured Bra that he had selected for me. The bra was clearly visible through the thin material of blouse and looked really inviting. The blouse was deep at the back and in front too, it just showed off my cleavage. I wound the sari tightly around my body, especially near my ass and off course below my naval. He admired it and said,“ Oh Nandita! Your ass looks so prominent! Its so tempting that Arunwill caress it. Ohhh look at the belly button! It’s so deep and sexy. I think today he will definitely make advances at you. Tell me all about it when you come back.” He then kissed me lovingly and rubbed his hands over my back whispering that he loved me and wanted me to seduce Arun.

I applied dark tan lipstick to my lips and the earrings that I chose were circular and big. I looked in the mirror and I knew I was looking really sexy. I left for the office putting the high heels and that made my ass sway to far left and right and it gave me exciting feeling. As I entered Arun’s cabin his eyes showed approval. He looked at me from head to toe and his eyes stopped at my cleavage and then belly button. He asked me to turn around and as I swirled around he admired my provocative ass and said that I looked very nice and sexy. I asked him if I had dressed as per his code and every thing was OK. He said yes but that still some improvements were needed. After that we got to work.

The day passed off swiftly it was a busy day and we could not talk much about each other. At the end of the day I asked him bout the improvements I needed in dress code. He mentioned that the sari paloo must be kept loose and not pinned up and the sari should be tied very tight around the ass. As I left for the day he told me that he liked my work and dress sense very much. He saw me off at the door and gently caressed my ass as I left and commented that I had a nice tight ass. I smiled and left swinging my ass even more knowing that he was watching me.

That evening my husband wanted to know what happened and I put him off till bedtime. That night as I told my husband bout Arun watching my large tits, bare back and my nice ass. I also told him that while leaving the office he caressed my ass. This made him real hard and he asked me if I liked it. “ Yes dear! I loved his hands on my ass and wanted him to knead the flesh too.” He rubbed his hands over my ass, “ like this?” “ Yes but harder. Arunis so strong you know. Rub them harder.” He caught my but flesh in his hands and squeezed tightly. I moaned with the pleasure and my choot started to ooze juice, for Arun. My husband then undressed me and asked me to stand naked before him. He proceeded to look at me from all the angles and admired me. I was so excited with all this that I thought I may come there and then. I rubbed my choot with my middle finger as my husband watched me. Looking at me rubbing myself made him very hard and he came near me and asked me to hold his lund while I rubbed my choot. “ Ohhhhhh Nandita! Show your body to Arun . show him your boobs, ass and even choot. Ohhhhh the way you are telling me! I know you love his cock. Do you know how big it is? Must be bigger and longer than mine. YES rub your pussy for Arun . Imagine this to be Arun ’s lund!” This gave me explosive orgasm! The way my husband was talking! And the rubbing and watching! I had never had such a intense orgasm. After that I sucked his cock and made him fuck my tits.

He rubbed his cock all over my tits and then I pressed them together and he inserted his cock in the passage and fucked my boobs hard. His cock rubbed on the skin and nipples and gave me second orgasm! He too came on my boobs and rubbed the come with his cock all over the surface. I loved the feeling of hot come on my skin and I urged him to fuck me. I mentioned bout the unpinned paloo and he became hard a gain.

I then told him about the sari being tied tight around the ass and he turned me around and for the first time started to fuck my ass. As I told my husband in elaborate detail of my boss caressing and complimenting me on my nice tight ass and me walking away with swinging hips. He lubricated my ass and fucked me in the ass as never before. He came in my ass and at the same time really squeezed my large tits. I too soon came and as we lay side-by-side totally satisfied.

The next day I went to work in my tight churidar. The material was quite thin and my bra could be seen and the neck was slightly deep. At work I left my chunni on my chair and entered Arun ’s room. He was quite happy as I modeled for him and only commented that my sandals needed some improvement. During the day as we worked I figured out that he needed me to bend over exposing my large tits as I handed over papers to him. I also figured out that he liked to caress my ass as he instructed me on some work related procedures. And he liked to see me swing my hips as I left his room. Before lunch he called me and gave me an address and asked me to go and get myself some sandals.

Apparently the shop owner was known to him and was expecting me. Since it was lunchtime the shop was deserted and the shop owner brought out the selection for me to choose from. All of them were high heels with the minimum being 4”. Arun chose this for me. As I bent over to try the sandals I noticed the shop owner looking at my exposed tits. I decided to give him a good show. I moved my chunni aside and bent over so that he could have a good look at my fleshy tits. He requested me to let him allow the high heels for trial and asked me to put my feet inside. I purposely showed him that I couldn’t put them on without his help. So he caught my feet in his hands and put on the high heels. While doing so he caressed them and tried to touch the upper part of my feet too. This made me wet and I wanted to tease him more. I tried the high heels and I walked in his shop with the high heels, and with a swing in my hips. As I came near him I stumbled and pretended to lose my balance. He caught me by the shoulders and while doing so his chest touched my breasts. He looked at me with apology but I thanked him for preventing me from falling and smiled at him. I looked at his crotch and could see sizeable bulge. I was glad I did it! The high heels made my legs look longer and made my legs and ass feel tighter. There was also a definite swing in my ass as I walked. I asked him how it looked and was the fitting alright?Yes Madam! Its absolutely fine and you look and walk beautifully. But practice it out before you go out as these are 4 inch heels. As I prepared to leave the shop wearing the high heels he stopped me and said he had a small gift for me from Arun. As I sat on the chair, he sat in front of me on the mattress and gently removed the high heeled sandals, and put on a silver chain around my ankles. He admired this and said that these things make me look smarter (sexy).