Erotic Massage Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Naveen doesn't leave. He lays me on the floor and kneels beside me.

Feeling terribly guilty, I close my eyes so I won't have to look at him.

He removes my panties. He spreads my legs and kneels between them.

I am too humiliated to resist. I just lay limp on the floor.

His hands lightly glide all over my pussy as he examines it visually for the first time. I have very thin pubic hair and he has no trouble seeing my pussy in the bright daylight. He spreads open my engorged lips and investigates my slit. He bends over and kisses my downy pubic area. His kisses drift between my outer lips and down to my wet opening. His tongue slowly dips inside me! It feels great. My breathing again is very deep. I put my hands on his head and run my fingers through his hair. His tongue wanders all around inside my hot pussy. He slides it in and out. I feel his tongue work it's way up between my wet inner lips, licking very quickly as it slowly inches its way up to my awaiting clit. He licks my clit several times quickly with his tongue.

"Oooooooooohhhhhhhh!........That feels.. wond.......der.....ful."

He sucks my clit into his mouth and moves it in and out...in and out...in and out.... squeezing tightly on it each time it passes between his wet lips.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhh........don't stop... please......don't stop!"

My hips raise up off the floor to his mouth. I am breathing very hard. My skin begins to tingle all over. All my muscles tense at once.

"I'm cumming! ............. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh I'm cumming! ............ I'm cumming ......... Suck ............. My PUUUUUUUUUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

After several minutes of orgasm, my body relaxes and Naveen moves up and lays on top of me. It feels so good to have this strong young body laying on me. I wrap my arms around him and hug him tightly. My legs are spread and laying flat on the floor. We kiss passionately.

Naveen moves his head down to my breasts. He licks around each sensitive nipple. Then gently sucks a nipple into his mouth. He sucks on first one breast then the other. His tongue flicks each nipple. He kisses my neck and sucks on my earlobe and I feel his hot breath blowing in my ear. Then he again kisses me on the mouth. It is a very long tender erotic kiss.

I wrap my arms around him and stroke his muscular back with both hands. I rub his neck and the back of his head. I feel something move between my legs. He is getting hard again! Something else I forgot about young boys. Their hard- ons return very quickly.

Without using his hands Naveen moves his hips and his penis is rubbing between my still wet pussy lips! We both are breathing passionately again.

"Oh, Naveen ..... put it ...... in me ..... I need ....... for you ...... to fuck me ...... Please fuck me." I can only talk between breaths.

My legs are spread as wide as I can get them. I reach down and take his rigid dick in my hand and guide it to my wet opening. He gently slides just the head in. He moves it around real slow. Never putting it in very far. He is teasing me! He is driving me wild!

"Naveen.........I want.........it all....... FUUUUCKKKKKKKK MEEE!"

He drills the whole thing inside in one hard stroke. It is marvelous. It completely fills my pussy.

I wrap my legs around his waist and he begins to thrust. Up and down, in and out. It feels SO GOOD! I can feel the head and veins of his powerful dick sliding on my inside walls. He is great! Pumping with long powerful strokes, he thrusts and thrusts and thrusts. He is driving me wild with excitement. Lasting much longer this time, he cups my breast in one hand and I grab his round firm butt in both my hands. My groin starts to tingle again and I know I am about to cum another time. My muscles are tensing again and I have that wonderful feeling of orgasm. I feel Naveen's dick swell inside me and begin its jerking motion that tells me he is cumming also.

Naveen collapses on top of me with his dick still inside my listless pussy. He kisses me again. Does this man-child never get tired? I want to put my legs together but he is laying between them. His tongue probes the inside of my mouth. In just a few minutes I feel his dick, which is still inside me, swelling one more time. He starts a very slow shallow pumping motion with his hips.

"Aunty, I have fantasized about fucking you since I learned about fucking. I used to jerk off so many times while thinking about you after coming over here to play"

"Oh, Naveen, I had no idea!" I had never thought about me being in someone else's fantasy.

He is pumping very slowly. One hand is fondling my naked breast. My pussy is getting wetter and wetter. I can feel his cum from the previous time running down the crack of my ass and getting the carpet wet. His kisses are tender and long. I stick my tongue into his mouth and rub his back with one hand and the back of his neck and head with the other. I am breathing passionately again!

"Oh, Naveen......it feels.... so gooooood!" I spread my legs wide apart and flat on the floor, too tired to wrap around his waist. My pelvis is moving in rhythm with his. His dick is completely hard again and fills my pussy. My groin begins to tingle again and I know yet another orgasm is fast approaching.

At that moment he pulls his swollen dick out of my pussy.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!........PLEASE don't stop!"

"Turn over, Aunty, and lay on your stomach."

I do as instructed. Naveen is in complete control of me as he has been the whole time. I feel the soft fur of the carpet against my swollen tits. It feels very warm. I spread my legs as wide as possible to accept his huge dick into my eager cunt. He kneels between my legs then lays on top of me. I feel his dick between my pussy lips.

He is slides it between my lips then into my tender pussy.

I am laying flat on the carpet on my stomach with my legs spread as wide as possible. He slowly moves his full-grown dick in and out, up and down. I move my butt up and down in rhythm with him. It feels soooo good. My skin starts to tingle. I want to hug him but I am on my stomach and can't reach him. I am near orgasm again. He pulls out before I cum.

"Nooooo....don't stop!.....I want........to cum!"

He turns me over and puts his knees on each side of my head.

His enormous dick is right in front of my mouth. I hold it in my hand and lick my love juices off his shaft.

He bends over and presses his tongue between my swollen pussy lips and begins licking my clit.

I open my mouth and accept his dick into it as he does the same with my clit. I am doing 69 with the kid next door!

He moves his hips up and down. He is fucking my face! I love it!

I feel my crotch tingling again. My muscles tighten, I loose my breath. I am about to cum. I feel his dick swell in my mouth. I start another orgasm.

Naveen continues to lick my pussy and suck my clit into his mouth. His huge dick starts jerking and his cum strikes the back of my throat. I swallow every drop.

I am still cumming!

Naveen's dick begins to shrink and he collapses with his full weight on me and his soft dick all the way in my mouth. His pubic hair is tickling my chin and his balls on my nose.

I am still cumming!

Naveen is still sucking my clit. I have never cum this long before. I have never cum this many times before.

I am still cumming! I can't breathe. My heart in pounding. I am still cumming!

Naveen's soft dick is still in my mouth.

I am still cumming! I suck strongly on his dick. My legs are beginning to cramp from being so tense so long. I put my arms around Naveen and hug him as tight as I can. I continue sucking his limp dick.

Finally the waves of orgasm are slowing. I thought I would die! It was the strongest orgasm I have ever had in my life. My body finally relaxes. Naveen's dick is still in my mouth. I suck just a few more minutes and he shoots a small load in my mouth and he relaxes with his head at my pussy and his dick still in my mouth.

Naveen, so very lightly, traces my sore pussy lips with his finger. I know he is examining it and I am happy that he wants to. I want him to know every fold of skin in my most private area.

I remove his dick from my mouth an examine it. I examine his furry balls and study where they meet his butt. I feel the nuts in his sacks. I explore the veins in his protrusion.

After about 30 minutes of both of us exploring and studying each other, Naveen gets up, gets dressed, walks over and gives me a sweet kiss on the mouth. I am still laying naked on the living room floor.

"Thanks Aunty, you're the best. I have to go home now. Mom will be wondering where I am."

"Thank you, Naveen. You were wonderful. I must have a submissive streak in me. I loved being under your control like that. I hope we keep this little episode just between us. If anyone else found out, it could cause a lot of problems."

"Good. You were great. Don't worry, it'll be out secret. Bye now."

12