Erotic Wrestling- Training with Sarai

Story Info
Bree goes through training.
967 words
4.15
20.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what I just witnessed was a training course?" I almost couldn't believe it when Amber shook her head in affirmation. "But we just witnessed that woman tear that girl a new one and I'm next? Again Amber seemed to confirm every last word.

"Don't worry it is only training no need to get scared on me, this has the potential to be fun for everyone. I mean the worst incident we had was a girl broke her hymen against Sarai, but she neglected to tell us she was a virgin." She just knew how to settle a girl's nerve.

I could smell her before she re-entered training room. The smell of Suave and cocoa butter permeated the air.

"So are you ready for your first training course? You know I am." Sarai seemed to laugh with that last statement to herself. I was more than ready just a bit nervous of having myself exposed to be seen by...Well Amber in all my primal glory.

Okay. "Yes" ready. "I'm ready and willing if you are." Both Sarai and Amber seemed to cock their eyebrows respectively.

Here I was dressed in nothing more than a maroon string bikini and white ankle socks with baby blue tips; my bronze skin was covered in goose bumps. The only betraying sign was my erect nipples that I blamed on the cooling system. Looking over at Amber who was now wearing her zebra striped referee shirt along with her shorts with the floral print. A silver chain connected to a whistle dangling between her ample breasts which were exposed due to the intentional cut to make the shirt more appealing. And my trainer, Sarai stood before us with her deep brown eyes and slightly curled jet black hair falling on her shoulders which made her all the more attractive when one looked at her exercised body, complete with rock hard abs, her breasts weren't big but sufficient if I had to guess I'd say high B; The kicker where the thighs which would make Chun-li jealous. Now I was intimidated.

"Come on girls to the center circle. I want this to be a simple expedition exercise to test out young Bree. Once we finish I say we go and have an Apple pie from Weise's Grill; ready, set, wrestle." As she blew the whistle, calm washed over.

We grappled. Both of us, surprisingly locked in battle neither willing to let the other take us down.

This didn't last very long, before I could counter Sarai put her foot behind mine taking me down to the mat which didn't feel very pleasant. Dazed for a moment when I regained focus Sarai was already mounted. She grinned down at me as she grabbed my wrist twisted me around on my stomach in a bizarre wristlock.

I was embarrassed. That was until I felt my straps on either side of my underwear come loose. I tried to struggle but to no avail the next sensation I would feel was Sarai's finger invading my kitty working its way to the pleasure nub. With sheer strength I was able to close entry by wrapping my thighs shut.

But this didn't deter Sarai, she simply flip me back over by the wrist. Now on my stomach I was easy prey. Before you could blink she was on my right nipple her mouth working overtime hoping to cause me to loosen my grip on her hand. She was good. I could feel the heat in my core rising as she went to work giving my nipple the work out no man had done before. My resolve was waning; I could feel the power in my thighs giving out and Sarai's hand gaining precious ground. Soon I would feel her thumb on my clit and the match would be over. I had to act fast.

Grabbing with my free hand I began to play with her pussy. Sarai stopped cold in an almost shudder to tried to pry herself back but I had gained hold of her wrist lock in my favor, she was stuck her face firmly planted in my tits. Now it was a race. Who would cause the other to kneel?

Thumb firmly planted on clit with two fingers pushing in like a home invasion I had found my stride. (Those years of college in an all girl dorm payed off) I could see the perspiration beading on her forehead as her breathing picked up. What I wasn't counting on was her hot breath tickling my nipple further loosened my thigh grip. She was in.

Now it was my turn to breathe hard. Ever the expert, Sarai used her tongue in conjunction with her rapidly pumping fingers to make me lose my hold on her wrist. She was in her zone. I knew I wouldn't ever regain control.

Sarai dominated. Her finger thrusts soon gave way to her tongue making languished journey down to my plains (shaving always a plus) I rode Sarai's tongue the length of time forgotten. Sweat drenched my body even the hairs on my necked panted with exhaustion.

Before I knew what was happening, I could feel the buildup. Climax was approaching and all I could do was relent.

"I surrender" I thought. But in actuality I had spoken the words but that didn't stop her from finishing what she started and bringing me to a painful orgasm. I may have fainted, I don't know but when I opened my eyes above me stood Amber and Sarai both adorning twin sapphire strap ons. A grin spread across their face.

"I think you passed, Sarai said.

"Yeah, so are you ready to be fucked raw? Amber was blushing as the words escaped her mouth.

All I could muster was "ready when you are.

End.