Erotica

Story Info
Excerpt from book in progress.
5.8k words
4.6
6.9k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

Charmaine started the new phase of her life with uncertainty but liked the idea of living as a single woman when the possibility of having sexual liaisons appealed to her. She liked the idea of romance, of finding someone new and the fun of "falling in love" knowing she would never divorce Bill unless he insisted. She didn't want to be indiscrete or resort to indiscriminate sexual encounters unless she found the circumstances were right. She wanted the men she planned to bed to know she was married ahead of time and that she wasn't looking for anyone to start a relationship with, though she realized affairs were relationships too.

She was an attractive woman and in the best of shape. Men always took notice of her since she commanded attention with her mere presence. Once she had their attention it was simply a matter of finding out if there was a connection to go on; a connection that could lead to something more. She knew how to drop "pieces of candy" along her path of seduction, never failing to be amused at how so many would pick up piece after piece until she maneuvered them into the inevitable act of intimacy with her.

It was her plan but she discovered most of the attractive men she was interested in were happily married. She didn't mind if a man was married if he was on the prowl since she thought adultery only added to the thrill and excitement. However, she would never do anything to entice a happily married man, feeling it was beneath her dignity to do so. Still, the emptiness between her legs festered making her feel unfulfilled when she began to consider going to the local lounges once again on the prowl. The sensual music and dancing in her studio only served as a constant reminder of the attraction and allure between the sexes; gnawing at her.

And then one day her friend Joyce Miller invited her to a luncheon at the country club followed by an afternoon of card playing. She liked the game of bridge finding it challenging but found herself fidgeting when a handsome young man walked by. He was one of the waiters tending to wine glasses as they played cards. Though bridge required a lot of attention she was unable to concentrate when one of the ladies at the table saw her distraction and asked her how she was doing,

"Fine, except I'm not getting enough at home...if you know what I mean."

Joyce laughed saying, "Maybe you could go with Margaret and Kathy to the 'dude ranch' they're going to next week."

Charmaine looked at their two opponents wondering if they knew what Joyce was talking about. She didn't want to offend anyone by talking about sex, thinking it could wait until later. After the session was over she pulled Joyce aside asking her what she meant about a "dude ranch". Joyce asked her if she knew Margaret or Kathy. Charmaine said she had met them once or twice but that was all. Joyce said,

"Margaret married an older man about 12 years her senior and he has no interest in sex anymore; health problems. But she's still a young woman in her sexual prime; about 43 I think. She doesn't broadcast she has a sexual addiction but won't deny it either. Apparently her husband doesn't know about her trips to the ranch, other than they are for the ladies where they swim, play tennis, golf and go horseback riding. Really I think he is indifferent to what she does and just turns a blind eye to her activities.

On the other hand Kathy has her husband's permission to have extramarital relations and he even encourages her to do it. He likes hearing about her exploits in detail and it arouses him enough so they have good sex together. Weird huh, but that is how some guys are I guess. Margaret and Kathy are playing together and I think we play against them in the last session. I can introduce you to them then and you can ask about the place if you'd like."

Charmaine asked Joyce if she ever went when she shamefaced admitted she had. She said,

"I thought the activities would be fun. My curiosity about the place got the better of me thinking I wouldn't do anything until I met a young guy I really liked. I have a weak spot for the younger ones I guess. I mean we had a chemistry going on making me question my feelings about things until I talked to someone when they told me it's just sex; it doesn't have to turn your world upside down and it doesn't mean you don't love your husband. I guess the temptation was too much for me when one night I found myself outside his tent pacing back in forth. He must've seen me and when he came out to see if I was alright, I went into his arms and well...if my husband knew; he'd kill me."

When Margaret and Kathy joined them at their table Charmaine made a point to pay closer attention to them than in the past. Joyce told them I might be interested in joining them on their trip to the ranch. They both looked at Charmaine with surprise when Margaret said,

"There's always room for one more. It's just for a week and we usually have 4 or 5 with us. Some love it and go every 3 months with me, while others just want to try it, to see what it's like opting not to repeat the experience like Joyce. I used to go once a year at first, then it became twice a year. Now it's 4 times a year and is a part of my lifestyle now. It's really quite therapeutic and a great way to keep in shape, if you know what I mean? I'll answer any of your questions after we're done, if you want."

They played the hands to get them out of the way quickly when Charmaine noted her palms beginning to sweat since her imagination was running wild with what went on, knowing it was about having sex with some "dude"; whatever that meant. She smiled as she practiced saying, "Hey dude," in her mind as they played cards fearing she'd gone mad.

After playing their session Joyce took their results to the front desk so they could be tabulated when Charmaine took the opportunity to ask about the place. Margaret said,

"It's a place for relaxation and recreation mostly but with a twist for open-minded women of course. If you just want to get away for a week and are forewarned of the unique purpose of the place; it can be very rewarding. There are about 36-40 men; 'dudes' if you prefer ranging in the ages of 18-50. They're the outdoor type for the most part. When they're not called upon to perform their 'manly duties', they tend to the grounds in whatever way needed. Usually there are around 12-14 women from various backgrounds in life. One thing which is very important is that they screen the men for STDs when the only concern is pregnancy. The women concerned about it use contraception of one sort or another. Surprisingly enough there are a few that come hoping to be inseminated being unable to do so in their current relationships for various reasons. Some are unmarried wanting a child; they want motherhood and a family and the thought of artificial insemination or adoption doesn't carry the same incentive as the old tried and true method. The men are beautiful; they look like 'chip-n-dale' dancers possessing great genetic material no doubt. It's expensive but in my opinion worth it."

Margaret wrote down her phone number handing it to Charmaine telling her to think about it and to get back to her in the next few days since they would be leaving in a week. Margaret excused herself saying she had to leave when Kathy explained,

"The week starts with a dance on Saturday night when the women ask the men to dance. After talking and dancing with them you usually have a good idea who you'd like to get to know more, maybe even intimately during the week. It's kinda like 'speed-dating' I guess. Some women are shy and are happy to meet a nice guy to hookup with the entire week, as though they were a married couple. I think that's weird but to each their own I guess. You'll have a good time with all the activities and fresh air. The food is great and there is a cookout every night, or you can use the restaurant for seafood and other cuisine. No one will judge you and all options are on the table, if you know what I mean. Just don't be at all surprised when it happens. The guys are all nice and they aren't at all pushy. I've seen the most adamant and stalwart of women succumb when they felt the need to conceal their activities presumably to protect their reputations from others. Once the opportunity of having inconsequential sex with a handsome fun-loving man arises; they usually give into temptation. Anyway, that's a big reason why we go to the dude-ranch in the first place."

Charmaine couldn't help but notice the broad grin on Kathy's face knowing what they had in common. She wanted to know more about Kathy wondering if they will have the chance to talk more. She wondered how and why she had chosen to engage in what most would consider being questionable behavior. She wondered if her husband knew and what kind of relationship they had that would prompt her to engage in sex with other men; even considering if her husband might be like her own.

On her way home her excitement grew as she pretty much knew she wanted to go. She didn't know if it was her curiosity or the tingling between her legs as she considered the idea of the place. The whole idea of the ranch and meeting "dudes" with the idea of having sex was way overdue in her mind. "Besides, women like sex too. Just as much as men do and for some women probably more then men," she consoled herself.

After asking Kevin if he could do without her for a week and discovering he actually welcomed the chance to be alone; with sweaty palms she called Margaret. She told her she wanted "to see what it was like," when neither of them felt convinced it was the truth. Like most women, they feel a sense of embarrassment in allowing other women to know they have sexual desires. But with Margaret it was different and she felt certain she would've laughed at her for daring to feign innocence.

She found out when their group would be meeting at the airport Saturday and as it turned out she was sitting with Kathy when she asked the questions she was most interested in.

Kathy's story...

Once they were seated and began to taxi the runway Charmaine turned to Kathy asking,

"Does your husband know about the nature of this place or do you tell him it's just a week getaway with other women?"

Kathy looked at Charmaine as though she was prying at first and then her expression changed to one of acquiescence; as though it was no big deal and what better way to use the time together as she felt the straps against her chest. They reminded her of the confinement she once felt in her marriage and didn't like it at all; not anymore.

"Well yes, he knows. He wasn't the only man I've been with. There were two others in college. The second was very well endowed and I found sex with him fabulous. In fact after we broke-up, he came around a few weeks later gently knocking on the door. When I opened it and saw him standing there with a smirk on his face; he asked if making a 'booty-call' was out of the question. I laughed at his impeccable timing since what he proposed was what I was in the mood for. I took him by the arm leading him into the bedroom explaining,

'As long as it's sex and there's no hidden agenda; I guess it'll be alright. No talk of love; you're the cock and I'm the cunt; got it.' We watched each other undress quickly. I couldn't help looking at his cock as it hardened in anticipation. He probably hadn't been with anyone in the last month like me. Thankfully the bed was right there as I slid into it before my weakening knees gave way as I knew how wonderful it felt as he pounded it into me."

At this point Charmaine asked her what she considered to be small when Kathy said,

"Small is like my husband Dave; about 5" long and 1" in circumference. Anything 8" and bigger with at least 2" in circumference is big enough to rock my world."

As she said this Charmaine felt the powerful thrust of the engines pinning her into her seat as she saw Kathy was also clutching the armrests causing her to laugh. Nothing more was said until they were airborne and Charmaine felt a sensation of momentary weightlessness causing the usual butterflies as it played havoc with her bladder. They looked at one another smiling as they undid their seatbelts, sitting back for a moment of relief before Kathy continued,

"Anyway, I married a wonderful guy except for, you know, but never said a word until he brought it up. The first time I ignored him but when he pried and wanted to know more about my feelings on the subject; I told him but not without regret for doing so. He didn't seem hurt at all and took it in stride saying he knew what I meant. Still, I felt like a heel for admitting the truth.

"Nothing was said by either of us for awhile and then he brought home some adult tapes and CDs when the subject came up again. Then one day he surprised me, asking if I'd like to take a shower with him and his 'new friend'. It was a very lifelike large dildo and having him moving it in and out of me as we hugged brought on a powerful climax for me. The sensation was very satisfying for me and I think my pleasure showed. A few weeks later he asked me if I had the chance to be with someone bigger; would I like to. I looked at him wondering if he knew what he was proposing, wanting to know if he still loved me for suggesting such a thing. He assured me he did and simply said, 'What's love got to do with it,' like the song.

"Secretly his suggestion got to me since it was an issue I'd let slide and maybe even was in denial about. Doing it with him was like going through the motions and half the time I'd never climax. His bringing up size made me long for the sensation I experienced when I was younger.

"There was ongoing intermittent discussion about it, rather than one long discussion. I think our minds digest things at it's own pace. Eventually I asked him if I were to do it; would he throw it in my face when we were having an argument about something entirely different in the future. I wanted to know if he'd think less of me and if he'd use it to attack me I guess; he promised it would remain locked in our 'hidden vault'. Once I had reassurance from him my feelings about it changed, especially when he convinced me he'd like for me to do it as much as I found myself becoming tempted.

"A few weeks later I asked if he was one of those guys who liked to watch their wives with another man when he said he wasn't. He said it would be nice knowing I was being fulfilled and would like to know about it if and when it ever happened since the idea captivated him.

"Weeks had passed and one night we were lying in bed and I knew bringing up the subject excited him. I used it to spice up our lovemaking since it seemed to get him in the mood. Once I made a joke about it saying, 'How would we ever find someone to fit the bill and who goes around asking guys if they have big cocks anyway?'

"He said Paul; one of his co-workers was big. He'd seen him in the shower a few times. It wasn't that he was looking for such things but it was hard not to notice. Paul is also married and used to kid around about 'getting some strange pussy' but lacked the willingness to do anything about it.

"One day after showering Dave sat in front of his locker when the idea of snapping a picture of Paul as he was coming out of the shower occurred to him. He held his cell-phone out in front of him fiddling with the buttons as though he was doing something and took the shot. Though it was of poor quality and askew; it was clear enough to me. When he showed it to me I said, 'Indeed he's big'. He studied my face until I couldn't conceal the smile any longer. He jokingly asked if I thought he was big enough. I told him he was more than big enough mischievously asking,

"How would you ever set something up with him when it was possible we might meet sometime when he might tell everyone you know at work ruining both our reputations? He said that was the $64 question and hadn't a clue until about a week later. We were lying in bed and I had dozed off when I heard him say, 'I think I got it!'

"Huh, got what," I asked. He explained, "I'll tell him you are out of town visiting relatives for a week and I have the place to myself. I'll suggest calling a 'call-girl', which will be you in disguise. You'll have to change your appearance and the way you talk; to keep him off guard in case you ever do meet him someday. I'll invite him to dinner saying you'll be arriving around 8 pm. The setting and the intent is already established so the rest is more or less up to you. If you want to ask to use the bed upstairs; that's up to you as you improvise and conduct things as you see fit.

"You have to admit the idea was ingenious and I felt confident I could pull it off since I majored in theatrics in school. I also knew how and what to do to alter my appearance sufficiently. I once played the role of a hooker in a play, which was fun too but this was way more exciting and real somehow. Do you want the short version, or the long version; the PG version or the down and dirty X-Rated one," she asked Charmaine who had been listening with interest as she occasionally looked out the window seeing the clouds going by with ever increasing speed as they gained altitude. The monotone droning coming from the engines soothed her into thinking she was dreaming instead of actually hearing Kathy's fascinating story.

The stewardess walked by serving them drinks. When Charmaine handed a glass to Kathy she said, "Well we have time and you seem to have so much to tell; I'd like to hear what happened and if it's X-rated, I can deal with it. They toasted and shared smiles as they felt their friendship growing. Kathy relaxed awhile as if to replay the events in her mind before she felt she was ready to continue. She said,

"I dyed my hair red and got some extensions. I wore it up on top of my head which is a completely different look for me. I wore black-framed glasses like the ones secretaries wear. I still have the outfit; it's a white plastic miniskirt with a small matching corset that ties up the front exposing much of my stomach and cleavage. I had large white hoop earrings on and white thigh-high fishnet stockings along with the white patent leather ankle boots with a medium sized heel. I guess I looked like the stereotypical hooker, which was what I was going for.

"I'll never forget the look on Dave's face when he answered the door around 8:15. I swear he didn't recognize me and I almost began to laugh until I saw Paul in the background. I asked him if I got the right address and I was looking for a guy by the name of Dave. He looked stunned inviting me in as I sensed his approval. I took his hand and introduced myself as Peggy and then did the same with Paul."

When the stewardess came to collect their glasses Charmaine asked if they had a small headset so that she and Kathy could sit back and relax without the need for turning their heads as they talked. They were pleased when they said they did and after they had them set up and working, they tilted their seats back; laughing as they became acclimated to talking with the headsets. Kathy related the following as though it was a script in a play,

Peggy is played by Kathy and the scene begins inside their doorway after she had been received:

Peggy: So, do you guys live together?

(She looked back and forth at them until they began to laugh.)

Paul: No, we're both married and since Dave's wife is out of town we thought it would be fun to step out of our normally drab and boring lives for some "guy-fun" with someone like you.

Peggy: So this is new for the two of you and you've only been with your wife until now?

(She waited for them to respond seeing both of them shake their head in the affirmative.)

Peggy: I'm not trying to pry; I just want to be certain that we don't have any health risks to worry about. As for me; I have checkups monthly and I'm very selective as to who I'm with. If I'm suspicious, I ask the guys to wear protection but with you guys; I guess we don't have to worry, right?

12