Errors in Judgement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to lay her down, and drew my leg out from under her. As she came alongside of me, her lips sought out my face, and her arms pulled me closer to her. Soon we were locked in a kiss, and she greedily grabbed at my lips with hers. Her tongue soon followed. Mine, needless to say, was more than happy to oblige.

These things left my one hand free, the other one sort of trapped under Marianne as she on her side next to me. My free hand pushed her hair behind her ear, lingering to caress her face as it ran down to her shoulder. I pushed her backward, getting her to lie more flat on her back, and also pushing her robe off of her shoulder. I began to run my hand down along her arm, stopping to softly stroke her breast when I came to it. This inspired a whole new set of reactions from her, and I had to move my leg forward across hers to keep her more or less flat, she wanted to press her body against me. Her eyes were closed tightly, her face was flushed, and the sounds of her breathing were made indescribably arrousing by small moans and whines that occaisonally escaped her.

I moved my lips away from hers, following them across her cheek, down her long creamy neck, and onto the front of her chest. I lingered there on the broad flat part of her chest listening to her breathing, all rapid and shallow. My hand parted the forgotten cord that once held her robe closed, and continued its journey downward. The blissful silkiness of her skin delighted me. It was so soft and smooth it burned my fingertips. I explored the flatness of her belly, sometimes brushing the boarder of her thick dark pubic hair, enjoying how her breath would race.

My lips also continued their travels, eventually finding one of her large nipples. She immediately twisted in my arms, and released a strangled moan as I began to suck it between my lips, occasionally teasing it ever so lightly with my teeth. She grabbed my hair then, and ran her hand through it and down my neck. I couldn't believe how into this she had gotten. Why hadn't she told me to stop'

My hand could never tire of its exploration of her taut stomach, but I was to eager to seehow far this was going to go to wait. I ran my hand around to her back, and began to draw her hips to mine, lingeringly stroking her buttock. That round, trembling flesh was more than I could bear, and soon I was crushing my lips upon hers, pulling her body to mine. For her part, she was yanking ineffectually on my shirt, but the buttons were slowly coming undone under her lust clumsied fingertips.

My hand couldn't tarry there. Soon it was drawn still further along this amazing body before me. The outer skin of her thigh was every bit as soft and warm as I had dreamed, and as she wrapped it around me, I traced every glorious contour of it lovingly. When I got to her knee, I pushed her back down to the couch, using my leverage with her knee to gently spread her legs. There was a moment of hesitation that told me that even in her present state of excitement, she had some doubts, but how easily I could separate them after that brief moment spoke more loudly to me. As I devoured her lips, I slowly ran my fingertips down the inside of her thighs, tracing small lazy circles there. Her moans into my mouth became more intense as I neared the moist heat of her eagerness, and I drew my lips back to better hear her moans. I enjoyed the excited sound of her rapid breathing as my hand began to stroke the outer lips of her swollen genitalia. The way she drew in a sharp breath and released it in a low wail would have driven me to ram my penis inside her, virgin or no, but fortunately I hadn't even given a though to my own clothes yet. You'd better believe I became painfully conscious of them, though.

If I could have been said to have had a plan, it would have been to slowly caress her for an hour or more before even thinking of taking her. I would probably have tasted her for awhile also, but my impatience was simply too great. As I spread her lips with my fingers, I pulled my other hand out from under her in order to work open my belt. I am not sure if it was the knowledge that I was freeing my sex, or the fact that I began to knead her clitoris, but she began to make little mewling noises. Soon she was rocking her hips against my massaging fingers, which were well slickened with her passion. It was all I could do to not ram my own hips against her, nevertheless she got a pretty nice hand job in the time it took for me to loosen my belt and open my fly.

Then I rose from her quickly, yanking off my shirt hastily, the majority of buttons having been undone by Marianne and her exploring fingers. I hastily maneuvered myself on top of her, gently insinuating myself between her parted legs. Doubtless she knew what was about to happen, and as I reached down to push my loosened pants off enough to get my manhood into readiness, she actually used her legs to help me push them down.

Settled within her embrace, I gave Marianne a lingering and tender kiss. For all the dozen ways I had broken my faith with Sarah that afternoon, I do believe that that moment was the first time it really came home to me just what I had done, was doing, and who I was kissing. For the briefest of moments I lost my nerve. I simply didn't feel the love for this wonderful young woman under me that I felt for Sarah. But Marianne broke the kiss with a whine and a sigh, began to pull me closer to her. I might have been able to restrain myself before, but that gesture pushed me so far over the edge that it couldn't even have occured to me to stop. I could feel the heat of her thighs around mine, could feel the hot wetness of her flesh as I dragged my penis into position, and most wonderful of all, I could feet that great, white hot moment of agonized pleasure as the folds of her puckered vagina parted to let the head of my manhood enter her.

Marianne gasped as I slowly pushed into her. She was tight, but surprisingly she was not nearly as tight as her sister had been. I don't know altogether that much about hymens. As I slid slowly into the hot pit of her pleasure, I felt a moment of tightness that vanished in a gasp from Marianne. I kissed her and continued my slow plunge toward heaven, and far sooner than I had ever imagined, I was plunged to the base within her.

I held her like that for some time, relishing the feel of her, and keeping my promise to take it slowly. There was no small amount of excitement built up in us, and we kissed feverishly, my mouth straying about her glowing, flushed face, lingering about her soft earlobes, and about the base of her pale neck. As her rocking grew more insistent, I began to draw myself out of her, enjoying the quivering tightness of her. Marianne's breath was coming in short gasps that prodded my lust even further beyond its current terrible heat.

My next drive into her was quicker, although still tempered with caution. When I settled into her fully, she released a strangled mewling cry, and jerked her hips back. Knowing a signal to quicken my pace, my next thrusts came more rapidly. In a surprisingly short while, Marianne's legs were pulling my thrusts deeper, harder, and faster into her. My promise to be gentle had lasted barely ten strokes, but while I was hardly being rough with her, I certainly wasn't taking it really easy either. Still, it seemed it was enough, and she was soon nearing her climax.

Thrusting into her with a steady rhythm, I made time to kiss and caress her body as my hips ground into hers. Although she never sought my lips, she lashed at them hungrily whenever they strayed near. I will never forget the expression on her face, I hadn't known someone's first time could give then so much pleasure. It became clear that gasping and moaning were far more important to her than kissing, and she began clasping her legs about me with an ardor that could only mean she cumming. The sudden increase in both the heat and dampness of her pussy confirmed what her legs and arms already told me. It wasn't a moment too soon either. I had considered slowing my pace, but as she began to shudder into her orgasm, I gave her a few rapid thrusts in order to join her with my own gasping and bellowing orgasm. After all, the poor girl had just been stretched by her first encounter with a man.

As I blasted my load of cum into her, and as my last shuddering thrusts slammed into her, she clasped her supple legs about me holding me close. I took a moment to look into the flushed but beautiful face of my ardent companion. We had both clearly fucked up, but for a short while, I knew that I loved her as well as Sarah, and that what we had done couldn't have been all wrong.

12