Escalation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck me, wife. Suck my cock with that cheating, lying, traitorous mouth."

~ * ~ * ~

I chained her to the foot of the bed before I went to sleep. Used her one last time, hard, and left her there.

"What are you going to do to me, Marty?"

"Let me put it this way. Three men had sex with you. To be honest, they'd do what any man would probably do, given the opportunity. A beautiful woman made herself available, and they said yes. I put them in the hospital. There's a good chance two of them will never walk again. They meant nothing to me, but they took what was mine, and I beat them half to death. You know that right?"

She pulled her threadbare blanket around her naked body, while I made myself comfortable. The only decent thing in my little cabin was my bed. It was only a double, but it was a pillow-top, firm, with 800 thread count sheets, and a down comforter. I didn't pamper myself much, but I enjoyed my sleep. It was rare enough that I got more than 5-6 hours before the nightmares woke me, so I had to maximize what I did get.

I heard Sheri moving around. "I know," she said. "Amy told me."

"That's what I did to meaningless assholes. You? You were the love of my life. My wife. You betrayed me, the man you were supposed to love and cherish. You destroyed me, Sheri. What do you think I'll do to you?"

"But I love you, Marty."

I sat upright glaring at her. "Don't! Don't you dare say you love me, you deceitful, conniving, evil slut. You don't even know the meaning of the word. Don't you EVER say you love me!"

"Can't you give me another chance?" she pleaded mournfully.

"I doubt it. Good night, Sheri. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning." I grinned to myself. I'd been waiting to deliver that line for over a year. I must have practiced it a thousand times.

Her sobs were like the gentle night breezes. I knew that for once, I'd sleep fine. I was almost out when I heard her whispering, almost as if she were talking to herself.

"Do you remember our first date, Marty? I don't know if I ever told you about it. I was so excited. I changed my outfit three times. My sister was making fun of me, but Mom made her stop. Mom wanted me to wear my blue dress, but I wanted you to see me. I wanted to show off for you. That green dress, with the low bodice, that was so tight. Don't think I hadn't seen you glancing at my rear. I knew you liked my butt. That dress showed everything. I had to wear my smallest thong to hide the panty line. I thought my mother would have a fit. Still she held . . ."

My eyes were closed, but I remembered that dress. I remembered opening the car door for her, and watching her get in. It was so tight, I could see every little curve around her ass. I was looking for that panty line and fantasizing that she wasn't wearing any.

". . . came to the door, I was peeking out the window. I wanted to run downstairs, but Mom said a lady kept her man waiting just a little while. The anticipation was essential, and it was important to make a big entrance. A lady didn't act eager. I couldn't believe it was really happening. I was three months out of college, and a real man had asked me out. Handsome, confident, with a smile that made my knees weak. I stood at the top of the stairs counting to thirty like Mom told me, then I headed down the stairs, head up, one slow footstep after the other. I couldn't see you at first, the top of the stairwell blocked the view. I saw your feet, your legs, your waist. I'll admit it, I was looking there. I was curious, of course. Then I saw your chest. I took that next step, and I looked into your face. I swear my heart stopped, and I almost fell down the stairs . . ."

I remembered. I'd never seen her hair up before. Her long neck exposed, that dress hugging her body. I had no idea that was what was under her work outfits. I knew I was woefully under-dressed, and swore I'd never make that mistake again. She was out of my league. I knew it then.

". . . saying that I might be an adult but so long as I lived under his roof, I'd be home by midnight on a weekday. I was mortified. I was an adult, damn it! Twenty-two years old. Not some teenager. But you just nodded. 'I'll have her home before then,' you said. 'You have my word on it.' Dad told me later he believed you a man of your word. He always liked you. Mom was a little wary but Dad and Amy, from day one, they were on your . . ."

~ * ~ * ~

She was curled up in a ball on the floor. I had morning wood. I lifted the blanket from around her hips and felt for her opening. She was dry but I started fingering her, licking my fingers, opening her up. I rubbed some spit on my cock head and pressed it between her legs. She moaned as I pushed my way into her inch by inch. She was on her side and I pushed her top leg forward and down, exposing a little more of that pussy until I was filling her, pounding into her.

I remembered her in that green dress, that sweet ass teasing me. I looked down at her ass, six years older, and still heart stopping. "I loved your ass," I growled.

She gave me a sweet little moan. "I know baby. I'm sorry. I should have given it to you sooner." She was still only half awake, but she gave her butt a teasing wiggle.

"You wore a thong on our first date?" I could still remember scraps and pieces of her story from the night before.

"My only one. Mom didn't even know I owned one. I thought she'd have a cow," Sheri said.

I turned her a little, lifting her top leg up, opening her to me. I wriggled forward getting just a little deeper.

"You fill me so good, baby," she said with a little moan.

"Wish I'd seen that thong," I said.

"I wish you'd tried to, I would have let you. You weren't getting in it, not on the first date. But I was kind of hoping you'd try."

I had to chuckle. "Hell, I was afraid to even try for a kiss."

"I wasn't," she said.

I moved her leg, finding a better motion, and fucking her selfish, cheating cunt. "No you weren't. I remember you kissing Dean Walsh, too. I should have known then."

She whimpered as I fucked her hard, recalling her first time cheating on me.

"No, baby. You know I didn't; he kissed me. I smacked him for it, and told him I never wanted to speak to him again. I know you didn't see the slap, but Jean did. She told you."

"She was just covering for you. She was your best friend."

"She was, but it was the truth. I swear it was. Damn it, Marty! I was head over heels in love with you. I would never have done that."

I slapped her ass hard, making her cry out. "Don't tell me what you wouldn't do, you cheating slut!"

She cried as I thrust deeply, exploding in her depths, filling her. She was still a sweet fuck. I'd give her that. I'd get a little more of that out of her before I made any final decisions.

The cabin was a mess. I had her clean it, showing her where the supplies were. I did some repair work that was sorely needed. Every few hours I'd get myself worked up, and I'd have her suck me for a while before I took her again. I had her ass twice that first day. She'd denied it to me long enough. She cooked for us. She was still a hell of a good cook. Far better than I was. She grinned as I helped myself to seconds at dinner.

"I'm glad you're eating. You look like you've been starving yourself," she said.

"Not much appetite for the last year," I admitted. I don't know how much weight I'd lost, but I'd had to buy all new pants, and a new smaller belt once I shrunk past the last hole. I had noticed that she'd dropped a few pounds as well. She looked good.

"What was that you were writing down?" I asked.

"Things we need. Some spices. We need more than salt, pepper and Tabasco," she said.

"I wouldn't worry about that. It's not like you'll be cooking that long."

She was quiet after that. I watched her clean up and took her to my bed. I let her suck me until the urge to take her was too strong. When I'd finished with her, I chained her back to the foot of the bed.

"Good night, Marty," she said, as I climbed back under my covers.

"Good night, Sheri. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning."

The night was quiet, the sounds of the woods and mountains a natural sleeping background music.

"Remember the first Christmas we were dating? My parents insisted you come over for Christmas Day breakfast. You had presents for everyone. You stole Amy's heart that Christmas. I wonder if you ever knew that. She was a college freshman, and you were a grownup, out in the world. You gave her that pendant, apologizing that you couldn't find anything as beautiful as her. Heady words for an eighteen year old. No wonder she wore it all the . . ."

That silver pendant. I could still see it. When she'd come to me at the hotel, to seduce me into giving her sister a second chance. I remembered her naked body, the only thing she was wearing was that pendant. I don't know how I never realized it.

". . . dinner, talking about football. Dad couldn't have been happier. He finally had a son he could talk to. Raising two girls, I think he missed that. It was a big deal, him offering you that beer. That was his pride and joy. You couldn't buy it. He had a friend at the Dutch consulate who gave him a case each year. None of those nasty preservatives that are in our beer. It was illegal to export, but his friend got him a case every year. He'd make that case last. Nobody else ever got one, you know? Only you. You were the son he never . . ."

I wonder what Dale's doing now? I doubt he'd offer me one of his specials. Not anymore. It was too bad. Her father was a great guy. Taught me how to barbecue a brisket.

". . . my gift to you? Not at home, that was for sure. They would have disowned me. Maybe not Dad, he loved you, but Mom would have had a cow if she'd known. That was my first one, you know. The first time I ever had a man's cock in my mouth. I was so nervous . . ."

~ * ~ * ~

Morning wood and a naked woman in chains. What a great combination. I dragged her up onto the bed. My knees were still sore from the previous morning. I probably should have given her a rug to sleep on. That wooden floor was hard. She was still groggy, I imagine she didn't sleep well. Still, she opened her legs for me, reaching for my cock, drawing it inward. I was rubbing the outside, trying to get her to juice up, when I recalled her first Christmas gift to me.

I climbed up the bed, and presented my cock to her lips. She smiled sleepily. "I was nervous," she whispered.

She opened her mouth for me, and I pushed my cock in. "You should have told me it was your first time."

She gave me a long slow suck, pulling my cock from her mouth with an audible 'pop.' "And have you think I was some innocent naive know-nothing at twenty-two years old? Not likely, buster."

She took me back in her mouth, her tongue teasing me. She wasn't an innocent any longer. That was for sure. "Guys like to think they're the first. I loved it, but it would have meant even more if you told me. All this time, and I didn't know."

She looked up at me, without answering, sucking diligently, looking up at me with those big brown eyes. She always thought they were plain. She wished she had hazel eyes like her sister. I don't know how many times I told her I loved her eyes. Sometimes I felt I could fall right into them. I brushed her hair back for a better view, and relaxed, experiencing that wonderful mouth. So good when she wanted to be.

After a couple of minutes, I was ready to fuck her. I started pulling away, and she grabbed my ass, hanging on, sucking me desperately.

"I'm gonna fuck you—"

She pulled off. "Please Marty. Let me taste you. It's been too long. Let's make it like that first time," she pleaded.

I had to laugh. "What? You're gonna get me off, then cough up a lung, and spit my cum all over the floor?"

She blushed. "I wasn't expecting it," she pouted. "You don't know. You come so hard, it shot right down my throat. I didn't know you had to block it, or point it away. I didn't mean to. I wanted it to be perfect."

"It was, beautiful. It was amazing. The first time I ever came in a girl's mouth," I admitted.

"But . . . you had other blowjobs. You were twenty-four. You'd lived with a woman."

"And never was allowed to come in their mouths. Three of them before you. You were the first to let me do that."

"Can we do it again? I promise I'll get you hard after and you can fuck me all you want."

I moved away and sat on the edge of the bed. I grabbed a pillow and held it in front of me, while leaning backwards. "We can pretend this is the steering wheel."

She grinned, and moved over on her knees beside me. She put her head in my lap then moved the pillow. "Right there. It almost gave me a concussion." She took my cock in her mouth, her head moving up and down over the last couple of inches, her hand jerking up and down my shaft.

"We don't have to be that accurate," I said.

"Pretend, Marty. Close your eyes. You're twenty-four years old, parked in front of that empty house two blocks from my parents. We're supposed to be getting ice-cream at 7-11. Instead, I'm opening your pants and telling you I want to give you your Christmas present. Do you remember, Marty?"

My eyes were closed, and I put the stupid pillow to the side. I remembered. My heart racing, glancing around the windows to see if anyone could see us. I could feel her warm breath on my aching cock. I'd been hard half the day, trying to hide it. I was always hard around her. God, her tongue on the head of my cock.

"I've never . . ." she started. "I mean, not this big."

God. I did remember. She was about to tell me that she'd never done it, and chickened out. Her warm mouth, closing - shit!- closing over my cock, her soft hand caressing me, stroking me.

"Incredible," I groaned. Like that night.

I brushed her hair back tentatively. I didn't try to push her head. I knew girls didn't like that. Sheri, she purred when I touched her, and I could feel it, vibrating around my cock. Such an amazing feeling. I reached down and rubbed her butt. It was bare. It shouldn't be bare. I pulled the bed sheet over her, and rubbed her ass again. That was better. Squeezing her butt, sliding my hand down, to that crease between her cheeks, pushing further, if she'd let me. Lower, down between her legs. I could feel her warm folds, I could feel the moisture. She was excited. She was blowing me and she was excited!

"Like that," I whispered. "Just like that."

Her mouth was making its short journey up and down. I could feel myself hitting the top of her mouth. Her hand was gripping too tightly, and I tapped it. "Easy," I said.

Her grip loosened, no longer painful, up and down. I pressed my finger between her legs and she opened them!

"C-c-c-oming," I gasped.

I groaned as I felt my cum surging upward, her lips closed tightly, and her hand milked me into that hot little mouth. I came and came, unable to stop, until I was drained. I looked down to see her eyes closed, sucking and swallowing, until I softened. She pulled her mouth off, kissing the head of my cock.

"That's how I meant for it to end, Marty."

"That was amazing."

She smiled. "We were, weren't we?"

She sat up and gave me a big grin. "Want to go again?"

"After breakfast. That one was a little too intense."

I worked on the roof all day. Only coming down for the meals and a quick fuck. Alright, the one after lunch wasn't quick, but I figured I'd earned it. I was making good progress. I was sore as hell by the time I'd finished. After dinner she dragged me over to the bed, and gave me a massage. It must have been one hell of a massage, because I fell asleep somewhere in the middle of it. When I woke, she was laying on the floor at the foot of the bed.

"I must have conked out." I was nervous as shit. I'd left myself vulnerable to her. I couldn't even remember if I'd chained her down before I let her massage me. I'd have to be more careful. Couldn't trust the little traitorous cunt.

"You overdid it. We're not in that much of a rush, are we?"

"I don't know. I'm playing it by ear. I might be leaving any day." I got up and went to take a leak.

I fixed her chain. "Thanks for the massage. My back feels a lot better. Sleep well, beautiful. I most likely will kill you in the morning."

I settled back into the pillows and waited. I wasn't disappointed.

"Romano's. I had no idea, I swear. We'd only been going out for seven months. So many of my friends dated for years before anything happened. And you were so much better than their lame boyfriends. I remember thinking that I didn't want to eat too much. I didn't want to get full, and I didn't want you to think I was a pig. I wasn't going to order anything expensive, and have you think I was a gold digger. When you got down on your knee, I thought you'd dropped something. I started looking under the table to see if you'd lost a fork or your napkin. When I looked over at you, all I could see was how nervous you were, and that box you were holding . . ."

Nervous. No shit. There I was, making a fool of myself. Kneeling in public, putting my heart on the line. I'd already spoken to her father, and I think her mother kissed me for the first time. She wanted to see the ring, and I told her no. Nobody would see it before my intended. It earned me a second kiss. Now I was on my friggin' knee in a public restaurant and she wasn't even paying attention. I thought she was embarrassed. Now I knew she was just being Sheri.

". . . nervous? Seriously? Like there was a chance in hell I wasn't going to say yes. Or scream 'yes', as I recall. What a mess! I was so eager to see that ring, I got caught up in the tablecloth. There we were on the floor, half of our dishes around us, people laughing and clapping, and all I could see was that beautiful ring. It was totally unexpected. I'm so sorry I forgot to say yes. And you just kept staring at me like I had food-on-the-face. It wasn't until I put it on that you finally smiled. Then you were pulling the hem of my dress down and I was mortified. I'd been giving half the restaurant a show! But you were so good . . ."

Those big brown eyes looking up at me, then back to her finger, and back up to my face. Glistening, joyful. For those few moments there was nobody else in the world but us. Her lips were moving, but nothing was coming out. Then it was like a balloon popped, and I could hear the ruckus around us. It was a mess. I was on my butt, and she was lying on the floor, one foot still propped up on the booth bench. Her dress was almost to her waist, and I could see her bare flesh, pale and soft, and the side of her baby blue panties. I reached over and covered her up. That was mine. Or would be. Nobody else. Or so I'd thought.

". . . decided. You were going to be my first, and I wasn't waiting any longer. Well, not much longer. I know I had told you I was saving it for marriage, but I had to have you. I couldn't wait. I didn't want to. It didn't matter anyway. My husband was entitled. All I had . . ."

~ * ~ * ~

I was getting my morning fuck, when it struck me.

"Where are your rings, wife?"

I felt her tense up. "Please don't be mad, Marty."

I stabbed her hard with my cock, grabbing her hair and forcing her to look at me. "Where?"

"I sold them. I had run out of money and I was broke. I couldn't wear them. I pawned them outside of Billings, Montana."

"God damn it, you are such a bitch!" She sold the fucking rings! Three grand I'd spent on them, a month's salary. And she sold them like it meant nothing. I pulled my cock out of her, and threw her across my lap. I did something I should have done years ago, and frequently. I whaled on her ass until my arm was tired and my hand ached.