Escapade Haven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony made no effort to undress Julia, instead once naked, he climbed onto the bed and spoke to Peter for the first time since entering the bedroom “You, undress your wife for me”

Peter had undressed Julia a thousand times, yet never could he remember his hands trembling as much as this time. He raised her top over her head and yearned to stroke those beautiful but small breasts with their jutting nipples, he knew though that he could not, tonight she was not his to take any liberties with other than those he was specifically allowed.

Next he lowered her skirt, kneeling to guide it from her feet, he was at eye level with her glorious shaven pussy, he himself had shaved it on Thursday evening, he almost wished that he had waited until that afternoon so that it would be fresh for Tony. Next he lifted her feet from the shoes and still kneeling he watched as she walked naked to the man who was about to become her lover.

Climbing on the bed Peter was rewarded with the view of her ripe peach, slightly swollen already in excitement. Naked Tony and Julia kissed as Peter scrambled to the bedside seat he had reserved for himself.

Their actions were leisurely, they knew that they had all the time in the world to enjoy each other, It was a full ten minutes into the kiss before Julia allowed her hand to touch Tony’s cock. She broke the kiss “Look Peter, look and learn, this is what we women call a cock, not like that bit of skin you have between your legs Strip and show Tony what offerings I usually have to put up with”

In reality there was little difference in size between Peter and Tony but Julia understood her husband well. She knew he needed to be belittled by her as well as Tony, plus she knew that he would want to play with himself at some stage and that would be so much easier if he was naked.

Flushing Peter did as he was told and as he settled down again he was treated to the almost slow motion sight of his wife lowering her open mouth over Tony’s engorged cock. Her lips slid slowly down, her cheek protruded as his tip rubbed against the inner lining.

After sliding up and down several times, Peter could see the saliva glistening on Tony’s shaft.

She paused, Peter realised that she was stroking her tongue around the shaft, slowly her lips lifted and he could see that same tongue licking at the opening from which eventually Tony would shoot his hot cum into Peter’s wife’s unprotected womb.

Tony suddenly turned her over, her legs facing Peter; Tony spread her thighs gently reminding Peter what he had surrendered to him for tonight. Peter watched as Tony lowered his face over her open split, his tongue already protruded, He watched as this stranger for the first time tasted Julia’s juices of excitement.

Never before had Peter witnessed anyone performing cunnilingus least of all on his own wife. He began stroking his aching cock. As he did Julia twisted around so that her mouth once again engulfed Tony’s cock. They both rolled into a comfortable 69 position. It was now up to Peter to decide for himself which view he focussed on, Tony’s cock in Julia’s mouth or Tony’s lips on Julia’s pussy.

Julia was sucking harder and faster, it became clear that she had no intention of giving up until Tony surrendered his seed to her.

Tony seemed to accept the inevitable and allowed his body to focus on the pleasure it was receiving.

His moans became louder and more frequent, his body twitched and then he gave a massive groan.

Julia gulped and then Tony pulled his cock from her mouth allowing his second and third ejaculations to fountain over her face and hair.

She looked at Peter and opened her mouth; he could see the white globules of cum on her tongue. She closed it again and swallowed. Once again she opened her mouth to Peter revealing a clean fresh tongue.

Peter began moving towards his clothes assuming that the evening’s entertainment was over. “What are you doing?” asked Tony “take your wife to the shower and wash her and bring her back to me. You didn’t think that I’d finished with her did you?”

Peter’s hesitation gave the answer.

“I haven’t fucked her cunt yet. You don’t really want me to stop until I have do you?”

Peter shook his head and guided his wife to the shower.

“I’m glad that you agreed “ She said “ I need his cock inside me, if you don’t want to see it you can go but I’m going to have it whether you watch or not”

“I want you to have him too and I want to watch I want to see everything” He reassured her

Freshly washed he led her by the hand back to the bed where Tony was waiting, his cock was already hardening. Peter handed his naked wife back to her lover. “Suck me back to life and play with your pussy as you do it. Let your husband see what a horny slut he is married to.

Julia needed no second bidding and quickly Tony was once again ready for action.

He positioned Julia on the bed on all fours, and then he laid the pillow beneath her hips. He widened her legs revealing her glistening lips to Peter. Carefully he positioned himself behind her and placed his tip at the lips.

He looked at Peter to make sure that his attention was centred at his wife’s most intimate region and thrust forward, deeply he impaled himself right to his balls.

Peter almost screamed in pleasure at the sight and watched eagerly as Tony withdrew revealing a coating of her cum on his shaft and then thrust forward again

Again and again he thrust himself into her, Julia moaned and groaned and swore and screamed and still Tony kept thrusting, harder and harder into her soft gentle parts.

After what seemed an eternity His body tensed and Peter knew that fulfilment was close. The moment when he would see a stranger shoot his seed into Julia’s willing pussy.

He watched fascinated as both bodies in front of him twitched and tensed in one glorious mutual orgasm.

As they subsided Tony grabbed the pillow and pressed it to Julia’s oozing pussy, then forced her down on it,

“When we have left Peter will sleep on this pillow, let him smell our sex, let him remember all that has happened and in the morning he will smell us again and wonder where we are and what we are doing.

A little later Tony and Julia shared a shower, dressed and left together. Peter was left all alone with only his pillow as a reminder of what he had watched and experienced that night. He had no way of knowing whether or not Tony and Julia would continue their love play away from him, this agony added to the bliss he already felt

Monday Morning. Departure.

After breakfast Tony wandered the hotel in search of a last minute adventure, he was to be disappointed. Everyone was packed and ready to leave. The menfolk were urged to take their cases and wait while the wives checked out. Tony did as he was asked; a few minutes later Tracey emerged and jumped into the passenger seat. “I hope that you enjoyed it because I’ve booked us back in next month.” From her handbag she produced £600 in assorted notes, “Seeing as that holiday cost us nothing I thought that you wouldn’t mind, particularly as you have these to play with even before we check in next time”. She produced another 770 points and scattered then over his lap with a laugh.