Escape From Poverty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,789 Followers

About that time was when I was first introduced to Robert Williams, Emma's husband and Warren's father. He normally was working or travelling when I was at the mansion. I had learned that he was a big shot – not surprising considering how wealthy he was – the CEO of a Fortune 500 company. I didn't know what either "CEO" or "Fortune 500" meant, but Denise patiently explained them to me.

I was a little nervous when I arrived one day and was told that he had actually taken the morning off work to meet me. I tried to be myself when we were introduced, and I think that I succeeded. He was almost as big as Warren, and handsome – I could tell where Warren got his good looks – and as kind, in a masculine way, as Emma was.

After we chatted a while he pulled me aside. "Charlotte, I want you to know how pleased Emma and I are about the effect that you've had on Warren. He is in so much of a better place now than before he met you that it is astounding. This is especially rewarding since we lost our darling daughter Margaret and our granddaughter Lisa. And you've uplifted Emma's spirits almost as much as you have Warren's."

I could tell that he was genuinely touched. "Thank you Mr. Williams..." I started to say.

"Robert," he corrected me.

"Thank you Robert. That means a lot to me; but you have to understand that Emma and Warren have helped me and Lisa much more than I have them. I'll pull myself out of poverty and have a great life because of them – I just know it," I said with real resolve.

"I have no doubt about that," Robert said with a grin.

The few times that I saw Robert after that – including one day when Warren, Lisa and I took a sojourn to his office – he could not have been nicer to me. I noticed a few double takes when some members of his staff were introduced to Lisa and me (as Warren's "best friend"). I understood why when on Robert's expansive mahogany desk in his large ornate office I saw a photo of Margaret holding the other Lisa.

"Uncanny resemblance," I thought to myself, "uncanny."

***************

I guess that with the benefit of 20-20 hindsight looking back on it I could have predicted that my relationship with Matt might go south. After I had been visiting Emma and Warren about a month, Matt lost his minimum wage job and didn't seem to be motivated to find another one. I got out of the house by telling him that I was working for a rich woman as a part time nanny, but after a while he didn't seem to care if I was gone or not.

For the first month, Matt was hounding me every day about not getting pregnant. "Are you taking birth control pills?" he would snarl about every other day. He still had in mind his genius financial plan of more kids equals more money from the state, something that Emma and Denise had proven to me was complete horseshit but that I wasn't anxious to confront him about.

"Do you see any pills around?" I would respond. "We can't afford them."

Learning what I did about nutrition from Maria and Emma, I started buying healthier, though inexpensive, foods, like lentils. Matt insisted on eating the same crap that we had before even when I made healthy dinners, and became verbally abusive about it.

Once Matt lost his job he would sometimes show up at the apartment with some strange dudes that I didn't like. Lisa and I would go into the bedroom when they came around. Other times he would be gone for two or three days at a time and I wouldn't know where he was. He had no explanation when he returned and after inquiring the first several times and being told to "Shut the fuck up, none of your business," I no longer asked – because I started not to care.

***************

After I had been visiting Emma and Warren for about six months two things happened that changed everything.

I started to admit to myself that I had real feelings for Warren – feelings I had never had for a man before. While at that stage Warren was certainly not what would be considered "normal," in many ways he was better than normal. He was always kind to Lisa and me and it was clear that he worshipped me. It was nice to have someone totally devoted; I had never experienced that before in life and now I had two people, Lisa and Warren, and perhaps even a third in Emma.

One day when Warren and I were going to go for a swim – by then we sometimes swam fifty laps together in their twenty five meter long pool – I was naked, having been slow to change into my swimsuit when Warren walked into the changing room. I didn't notice that he was there for some time – I don't know how long – as I rubbed sunscreen on my body. When I looked over and saw him I was a little startled, but didn't immediately cover up.

"Warren, I didn't know that you were here," I said trying to sound innocent. I saw his suit bulging, and couldn't help but stare at it.

"Charlotte you are sexy. I want to have sex with you," he said, staring at me with anything but an autistic look.

"Have you been thinking about sex, Warren?" I asked, reaching for my suit. He was right next to me before I could grab it.

"I've been thinking about you, Charlotte," he mumbled, in a very un-autistic-like voice.

He started kissing my neck and rubbing his hands on my shoulders then tits. I know that at least a few times I said "Warren, you can't do this; you can't touch me when I'm naked," but I was just saying what I thought that I should. As he continued to rub and kiss me I realized – much to my chagrin – that I really enjoyed it. I tried to think of Matt, but only bad thoughts filled my brain when I did that. I tried to think about what Emma would say – but I simply could not concentrate.

I had apparently checked out mentally with the turmoil in my brain until I found myself bent over and supporting myself on a locker with my hands, and a great deal of activity at my pussy – which I noticed was so wet that it was like I had just stepped out of a hot tub.

Suddenly a large hard object penetrated my pussy. It had stroked in and out of me a few times before I knew for sure that it was Warren's cock – and simultaneously realized that not only didn't I care that he was porking me, but that I was anticipating it with alacrity.

As Warren started stroking more and more definitively he grabbed my tits and slightly twisted my nipples. I instinctively started banging back and it wasn't long before he was grunting and I was trying to suppress a scream as a tsunami of cum washed into my vagina. There was no doubt but that it was the most intense orgasm of my life.

Warren continued to massage my tits and kiss and lightly bite my neck and shoulders while his dick stayed planted in my cunt. At some point it finally started to soften, and he pulled it out and we both collapsed onto the floor. Fortunately we primarily landed on a towel, and besides the floor was covered with indoor-outdoor carpeting.

"Did I do OK?" were Warren's first words.

"You did more than OK, Warren. That was fabulous. Where did you learn to do that?"

"My tutor showed me things on the computer to help me," he innocently replied.

"I have to thank that tutor," ran through my mind. Another thing ran through my mind.

I turned over and inserted Warren's cock into my mouth. Only then did I get a look at it. It was big around, long, and uncircumcised. I don't remember ever sucking a dick after sex before, but I was compelled to do it. Warren moaned his pleasure, and to my surprise shortly got hard again.

Once Warren was completely hard, and groaning, I mounted him cowgirl. My pussy was still soaking wet, in fact still leaking cum from the first fuck, so penetration was fairly easy even though his cock was long and thick. I was soon riding him frantically, pulsing my vaginal muscles as I bounced up and down. For his part he did a great job of manipulating my boobs, which were leaking milk, while occasionally bucking upwardly. My second orgasm – as he shot a second load of man cream into my pulsating pussy – was even more intense than my first one, and I collapsed on top of him.

Sometime later I snapped out of my sexually-induced euphoria, moved my pelvis up so that Warren's cock popped out of my pussy, and got to my feet. Warren got up too. We hugged. "We better go swimming just to wash all of the sex juices off of each other," I laughed.

"Can we have sex again later?" he inoffensively asked.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow," I replied with a grin. We put our bathing suits on and dove into the pool. He swam much faster than normal, obviously charged by the experience. I swam slower than normal; my mind was in chaos and I clearly could not concentrate on something even as simple as taking one swim stroke after another.

Surprisingly the rest of the day wasn't awkward. Warren and I interacted in the same way that we always did, although both Emma and Denise mentioned to us "You two seem really chipper today," or words to those effect.

Fortunately, that night was one of the nights that Matt didn't come home. My pussy was sore from the really, really nice fucks by Warren's big cock, and I had a hard time concentrating. I don't think that I would have been able to carry on a conversation with an adult – not that Matt and I talked that much anyway.

That night I resolved that I had to tell Emma what happened. She had been too nice to me not to be straight with her. I didn't know how she would react, but I really felt that I owed it to her even if it meant that my life went back to the shitty way that it was before I met her. However, I wanted one more go at Warren in case she did boot me out.

Emma was gone when I got there the next morning, and the tutors were not due until after lunch. Warren greeted me enthusiastically. I left Lisa with the nanny and whispered to Warren "Can we go to your room; there is something we need to talk about."

The first day that I met him Warren would not have been able to figure out what was going on. Demonstrating once again his remarkable progress, present day Warren knew exactly what was about to happen, and immediately tented his pants.

When we got to Warren's room we kissed, and when I broke away I said "Warren, do you know anything about oral sex?"

"You mean when you sucked my penis yesterday?" he replied.

"Yes that was oral sex, but what I mean is you giving oral sex to me."

"I can learn," was his enthusiastic reply.

I had been pleasured orally so few times in my life – only twice by Matt – that I wasn't sure that I would be a good teacher; but I knew what I liked and that he would be enthusiastic. We both stripped off our clothes, I lay him on his back on his bed, and virtually threw my cunt in his face.

Warren took instruction well, really seemed to like sticking his tongue into my pussy and sucking or fingering my clitoris, and did exactly what I requested of him. It wasn't long before I had the best orally-induced orgasm of my life. He liked how I squirmed, moaned "yes, yes, yes," and how my crotch spasmed.

Once I recovered I just gave his already rock hard cock a couple of kisses and a couple of sucks, and then mounted him again and fucked him as hard as I could while he manipulated my tits, bucked upwardly much more forcefully than yesterday, and then rendered me comatose as he blasted another full load into me.

We stayed naked in each other's arms, occasionally vigorously rubbing each other's parts. I gave him a blowjob – which he so thoroughly enjoyed that I found it as rewarding for me as getting oral sex from him – and we snuggled until it was almost time for lunch. Emma got home shortly after Warren and I got downstairs; I'm sure that we both had a "just fucked" look, but I was going to come clean after we ate anyway, so it didn't bother me.

After another fantastic meal as Warren went off with his tutor I asked Emma if I could talk to her privately. My tutor had talked with her about arriving a half hour late that day so it didn't even interrupt my session.

When Emma and I went into the Study, she could sense my nervousness. She sat next to me on the largest couch and held my hands. "What is it dear; it seems serious."

I started to tear up, but I persevered. "I want you to know that I am so, so grateful for what you have done for me and Lisa," I started out. "I am the healthiest, happiest, and most optimistic that I have ever been in my life. I respect you so much, that even though what I have to tell you may cause you to boot me out of your life, I have to tell you. I can't have any secrets from you."

Then I started actually crying. Emma said little, primarily only "There, there, just let it out," as she alternatively hugged me and squeezed my hands. I finally stopped and looked her in the eye.

"I – I – uh; I had sex with Warren."

She didn't start screaming or convulsing. She calmly asked "Did he force himself on you?"

"No – well he did initiate it the first time and I tried to dissuade him. But I didn't try very hard because I wanted him to make love to me," I replied alternately looking at my hands and into her eyes.

"Is that what it was – making love?" she genuinely inquired.

I had to stop and think a second. It suddenly dawned on me that it was much different sex than any sex I had had before, and that I had stronger feelings toward Warren than Matt or anyone else that I had had sex with. Once I realized that I looked her straight in the eye and responded "Yes; I can honestly say that it was making love, not just sex."

"Do you plan on continuing?"

I paused again – another thing that I hadn't thought through yet. "Yes; every day if I can, unless you kick me out."

"My only concern is that I don't want Warren to get hurt. I know that he loves you more than he has every loved any other person or thing in his life."

"I share that concern. I have some decisions to make," I replied, breaking eye contact and staring at the ground.

"You're both adults, I love having you and Lisa around, I get as much from my relationship with you as you get from me, and there is no way in hell that I'm 'kicking you out,' as you put it," Emma said, the last part with a grin. "Let's just see how things go. I do ask that you be discreet, however, and don't make it obvious to the staff that you two are being intimate."

"I'll do my best," I replied as joy welled up in my bosom. I hugged Emma hard, said "Thank you," and then went to find the tutor. "Wow – that went better than I could have possibly guessed," I remarked to myself.

I did have a lot to think about. The tutor could tell that I was distracted and after twenty minutes gave me some simple computer searching assignments to complete – the tutoring was not just for me to get my GED but also to develop real life work skills. Even though I wasn't very efficient, I did get the computer assignment done before I left the mansion at 4:10, since I couldn't do it at home because we had no computer at our apartment.

Warren and I fucked – no actually, we made love – once or twice a day for the rest of the week. I knew on Friday that I had to have a serious talk with Matt about our future, and how he saw our married life progressing. In comparing Warren and Matt I realized that I never did love Matt, that now I barely liked him, and that I both loved and liked Warren.

Fortunately, decisions were effectively taken out of my hands that weekend.

*****************

Friday night was another night that Matt didn't come home. When he did Saturday morning he was agitated. He bustled around the apartment for a while and then he said he was going out again. "We have to have a serious talk about what is going on in our lives this weekend, Matt. When can we do that?"

"What, do you want to nag me again?" he snidely replied.

"No, I want to find out where you see our lives going; it isn't too much to ask of my husband, is it?"

"I'll be back this afternoon and we can talk then, but it better be more than you bitching – got it!" With that he was gone.

I was cleaning around the apartment while Lisa – who by now was walking around, although stumbling as much as walking – was playing with toys in the bedroom. When things got unusually quiet I walked into the bedroom and saw that she had just ripped open – I don't know how that she did it – a plastic bag that had white powder in it and she was reaching her hand into it. I grabbed her hand, picked her up, and ran to the bathroom before she could put her hand to her mouth, startling her. She started crying – my heart was racing.

After thoroughly washing her hand I carefully inspected her mouth. I was certain that she had not ingested any of the powder.

Of course I suspected that the powder was cocaine, but I had never used it and wasn't familiar enough with it to be sure. I put it in a brown paper bag and sealed it with an alligator clip. I calmed Lisa down, made sure that she knew that she hadn't done anything wrong but that I was just scared that the powder might hurt her, and then put her into her stroller and took off with her and the brown bag to see Joe.

Since I had visited Joe for at least fifteen or twenty minutes most weekends, he wasn't surprised to see me. He was surprised by the look on my face.

"What's wrong Charlotte? You look like your dog just died," was his greeting.

"Maybe more than the dog," I sighed. "I found Lisa playing with this," I continued as I handed him the brown bag. "I'm sure that I got to her before she ingested any, but I'm scared shitless about what could have happened – if, as I suspect, it's cocaine."

Joe removed the alligator clip and slowly opened the bag. He inspected the powder carefully. "I wasn't sure how to tell if it's cocaine," I said as I studied his face. "I know that the cops on TV always put it to their tongue but I wasn't about to do that."

"It's a good thing that you didn't," Joe replied. "That's just TV. No real live cop would do that because it's dangerous and you wouldn't be able to tell unless you got enough of it to numb your tongue, and then you'd never pass a drug test."

"How can we tell what it is, then?" I asked.

"I have a buddy who has a kit – don't ask me anything more about it. You tell your asshole husband," Joe never liked Matt, "that I have it because you had to get it away from Lisa. I'll return it to him, but only after we have a 'little talk.'"

I thanked Joe and left.

When Matt came how later that afternoon I told him about Lisa almost ingesting some white powder. "What is that powder, Matt – and why do you have it in the house."

"I gotta make money some way, bitch; now where is it," he crudely replied.

"I didn't know what it was so I brought it to Joe. He has it, and told me you could get it from him," I replied.

Matt went ballistic. He got physical, left me on the floor with bruises and some blood, and went storming out yelling something like "If any of that shit is gone they'll kill me."

I was hysterical. I went to a neighbor who had a phone and called Emma. I didn't know what else to do. Between sobs I finally was able to relate to her over the phone most of what happened. "Get to a safe location – not your apartment – and John will be there in ten minutes. Where will you be?"

I gave her the address of a convenience store where I bought much of our food and knew the Korean proprietor, grabbed only my most valuable things (that didn't take much effort) and stuff for Lisa and took off. John arrived in a regular car, a Chevy I think, not the Rolls, with a guy that I had often seen around the mansion but had never been introduced to. I noticed that he was packing.

"I'm Jordan, in charge of security for the Williams family," he deadpanned as he hustled Lisa and I into the back of the car. I didn't know if that was his first name, last name, or only name.

"Mr. and Mrs. Williams told me to tell you that everything will be fine," John said in a compassionate voice just before he laid rubber. I never saw John drive so fast before; I noticed a shotgun in the front seat next to Jordan. Apparently they weren't messing around.

amyyum
amyyum
1,789 Followers