Escaping the Friend Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum again baby", she moaned.

"I'm with you. Cum with me. I want to feel you cum Carina", I urged her.

She suddenly lifted her hips into mine as her pussy pulsed around my throbbing cock. As she squealed with pleasure my convulsions started and I pumped stream after stream of sticky cum into that hot cunt. That seemed to increase her orgasm as she pulled me close onto of her, scratching my back with her fingernails. My deeply imbedded cock gave one final spasm and remained still...

I lay on top of her, both of us panting and sweating. She turned my head with her hand gave me long, deep kiss. Looking into her eyes I said, "I think I should email my cousin."

"What are you going to tell him?"

"I don't think I'll be able to go work for him anymore..."

Carina sighed contentedly as I rolled off of her, both of us falling into a deep sleep in each other's arms. I think it's safe to say that friendship is off the table now...

12