Esther and Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,303 Followers

When Lucy opened up her gift her eyes sparkled. I guess it was something she never would have bought for herself. When I told her they had a hot black masseur, I think she blushed.

Even though Esther was computer savvy she wasn't much for electronics. I showed her how the iPod was broken down by artist, groupings, and types of music. When I started it and put the headphones on her ears her eyes lit up—Elvis never sounded so good. I told Esther that I had a Bose docking station on order and that all she had to do is to plug her iPod into it and that she could play her music while also re-charging it. She gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Now it was time for my last gift.

I was going to get a gag gift for Catherine but decided against it. When she opened up her airline ticket she smiled and said it would be a nice break from the cold. When I handed her the next envelope she hadn't expect anything else and looked at me then the envelope for a few seconds before opening it. She stared at the ticket and I didn't see any immediate reaction and was getting a little concerned. Had I misread her intentions? Then it came; just a little upturn on the corners of her mouth as her eyes now met mine.

"For Christ's sakes girl, what is it?" her mother asked.

"Just a little get away," she replied now fully smiling while mouthing the words 'thank you' to me.

Everyone thanked one another for their gifts and while Lucy went to get everyone dessert Catharine sat down next to me. The kiss with a little tongue was all the dessert I really needed but pecan pie with cool whip was my favorite.

"I'm assuming there is another ticket to my suite?" she asked looking into my eyes.

"Well, it is a double occupancy room and I wouldn't want you to get lonely all by your little self."

"And I assume it had a king size bed?"

"But, of course. And I hope to hell you don't get sea sick, because it's on one of the upper decks that have a huge balcony. If you're interested, you can look on the computer and get a three hundred and sixty degree visual of our room, what there is of it."

"Steve, it's just a room, no matter how big or luxurious it is. It's who is with you in the room that makes it special."

The pie was wonderful and a glass of burgundy finished off the evening. I wished for once that Esther had a hot tub because I would have liked to have taken Catherine and relaxed in the warm water but she had other things on her mind.

The outfit was a deep red and had green lace trim. There were cutouts for her breasts and each nipple was decorated with a little cotton ball.

"I figured you'd want to open up my last present while we were alone." She was right.

I removed both the red and green balls from her nipples with my teeth giving them more than a few licks to clean the adhesive off. Without any bottoms on, I decided to leave the rest of her outfit on and just eat my gift the way it was. The pecan pie was good but this was much better.

It didn't take long to get her good and wet. Her clit was a hard nub after just a few licks and lip pulls. Working one finger in and out I made sure I wouldn't run into any resistance even though I was pretty sure she needed no foreplay to get her wet enough.

When I slipped inside I moved up and with me holding her hands over her head we kissed and made love. Doing it with someone new was an experience I hadn't expected nor wanted unlike my ex-wife Sarah. It made my heart beat out of control, quicken my pulse, and made me that much harder. We'd decided that since we were both monogamous a condom wouldn't be necessary, not like we had to worry about a slip and her getting pregnant.

I wasn't out to prove to her I was the best lover she'd ever had, more so to show her how much I really cared for her and that she was more than a warm body in my book; so we made love for what seemed like hours. However, when you reach that certain age, you don't last for hours, that is unless your taking a little blue pill and get an allergic reaction. Otherwise after a half an hour you're ready to come down from the climax you've just experienced, and remember what it was like to go again after twenty minutes.

"That was nice," I told her pulling on a now soft nipple that was still out of her outfit as if asking for a little attention. "I hope you plan on wearing this for the rest of the weekend."

"In your dreams," she answered putting her head on my chest. "Besides, it's not that damn warm even down here in Florida, and I don't think my mother would like to see her daughter all out there at the breakfast table tomorrow morning." I relented and a terry cloth robe was the breakfast attire for the remaining time she was here.

Instead of hitting the stores for sales on the twenty-sixth I wanted to show her a few beachfront condos in Ormond and New Smyrna Beach I'd been looking at.

"You're right, it's time I look ahead and figure out where I want to be two to ten years from now. I plan on staying in Florida but would like to be closer to the water. I can't touch that type of place on the Florida west coast, but over here, they're more affordable," I explained to her as we took our leisurely two hour drive.

The three two-bedroom condos were all nice but the maintenance fees took me aback. I guess being on the coast both the insurance and upkeep were a lot more expensive. But hell, the fees were more than I had been paying for my house in Temple Gardens. I'd have to think about it a little more.

"Well, what do you think about the beach areas? We could buy something and rent it out until we were ready to move into it full time. We could use it as an investment and maybe find a small single family home because that's what I'd rather have." It looked like I was the one doing all the talking.

"When do you plan on moving out of Mom's house?"

"I don't have a definite date, but not until after we get back from our cruise. I want to go over her house with a fine toothcomb and get everything fixed before I do. I think she likes having me around and I want to give her enough notice so she doesn't think it's something she said or did that drove me away. I do really care about your mom and the more I get done the easier time Lucy will have keeping up with everything."

"I don't want you to leave because of what I said last time. I know you're not sponging off on her and you're right, my mother does like you. Hell, she must really love you to say nothing about you banging her daughter right under her nose."

"Making love with, not banging." I corrected her.

"Call it what you like, you know very well what I mean."

"Speaking of which, now that I've got you trapped, so to speak, just where do you think we're going?" I was hoping upon hope for the answer I wanted.

"Well, I wasn't a hundred percent sure the first time and I was more than a little scared Thanksgiving, but now I think I finally know where you're headed."

"I hope you mean we," I replied.

"You, me, we, it's all the same. It's just that I don't know how a long distance romance will work. The distance between Florida and New Jersey isn't insurmountable but it is a long ways, and how about if you find someone else? Say another hot old broad seduces you and takes you away from me?"

"Just how hot is this girl you're thinking about? Short brown hair, about five foot eight, a little mole on her right cheek?"

"That's a beauty mark not a damn mole."

"Okay, I stand corrected. A BEAUTY MARK on her right cheek, and nice looking, with the sweetest lips I've ever kissed? Does that about describe her? Don't you know that love makes you deaf, dumb, blind, and stupid?" She smiled. "Now that we've got that out of the way, what was your other question?"

The rest of the holidays, thankfully, were much quieter. I took everyone up to the town center for New Year's Eve so we could ring in the New Year. I gave Esther a big kiss. She told me it was about time I dumped her daughter for someone with a lot more experience. I even gave Lucy a big kiss and thanked her for taking care of me these last few months.

With Catherine gone things got back to normal or whatever normal was for us anymore. I made a list of things to do and whenever Lucy found something that she wanted to change I always found time to do it.

It was just before our cruise in March that Esther caught a cold and couldn't shake it. I took her to every doctor in the area and finally took a day off and headed to Orlando to see a specialist with Lucy in tow. She had bronchitis and between drugs and a nebulizer she was holding her own. I added an air purifier and an extra heater in her bedroom to help her breathe easier. I talked to Catherine about postponing our cruise but both Lucy and Esther wouldn't hear about it.

"Go, just go and have a good time. A damn cough isn't going to put me in the grave, for Christ's sakes. Don't you know that only the good die young? Besides, you two need to be alone for once. Every time she comes down here the two of you are baby-sitting me. Go, have fun, and screw to your hearts' content. I want to see Catherine walking nothing but bow legged when you get back. You do know she loves you, don't you?" That night I let Esther in on a little secret.

"Lucy, why don't you take the night off? I'll watch Esther and you can visit with your friends." I didn't have to ask her twice.

I made her a cup of hot tea; no beer for her tonight, started a fire, and sat on the chair next to her wheelchair.

"You know I love your daughter, don't you?"

"Steve, how stupid do you think I am? "I've known about the two of you since that first night. Hell, I was the one who threw you two together."

"Okay, okay, so it's no secret that I care for her. It's just that maybe you don't know how much?" With that I pulled a small box out of my top pocket and opened it up. "If your husband was alive I'd be here asking him for his daughter's hand, but since it's just the two of us, well you know what I want."

"Kind of small, isn't it?" I gave her a look. "Does she even have a fucking clue you're going to ask her?"

"Probably not, but I'm never going to get a better chance than being alone with her for seven days. How it's all going to work out I haven't a clue. The only thing I know for sure is that I want to marry your daughter and have her make an honest man out of me."

"Jesus Christ, she's going to shit. I wish the hell I could be there when you ask her."

"Don't worry, Mom, you'll probably going to hear every detail time and time again if I know your daughter."

"You called me Mom!"

"In a short time you're going to be officially Mom, but to me you've been that to me for quite a while anyway." She started to tear up.

"Now, don't go getting all sentimental on me."

"I'm not, it's just that I had hoped to have you all to myself. See what happens when I bring in another damn woman? She steals my man away."

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere." We talked until almost ten o'clock. She was happy for me, or should I say for the three of us.

"I only hope she doesn't say no?" Esther could hear the worry in my voice.

"If she does, she's a damn fool and then I've got you back all to myself. But don't worry she won't say no. You're a catch in anyone's book. If by chance she say she needs to think about it, then I'll parade a hundred good looking widowers in front of the two of you so she'll know that if you snooze you loose." Esther was used to getting what she wanted.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,303 Followers
12