Eternal Hearts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
740 Followers

Walking downstairs, she found a room with all such equipment in so she left them there. She couldn't sort them out now, so she just told herself to remember to do them when she returned. Heading back upstairs, she settled in front of her dresser again, staring at the empty mirror for a moment before picking up her hairdryer and brush again. She figured she'd just style it from memory, using her hands to feel where it was, and then snap shots with her mobile phone to check it. She spent a few minutes doing it, took a couple of shots, worked out what she needed to do, and then continued, using hairspray and some mousse to get it where she felt it was right, then snapped some more. It was like doing it in the dark, but it went better than she feared it might, snapping a final few shots to see she'd got it right, her sense of touch pretty much telling the story anyway.

"There," she said with a smile, content at the result, before moving onto her make-up. That was even more interesting, since it was far more delicate, but she'd done it plenty of times so the motions were second nature and carefully set to work with the basics. Deciding she'd like to fox herself up, she went to work with some dark eyeliner and mascara, taking shots periodically to make sure she hadn't done something stupid, and then added a nice deep shade of lipstick, defining her soft pout. With some more photos she cleaned up a couple of things and completed the look, her hair looking nicely wavy and golden, her eyes devilish and enticing, lips full and inviting. Happy with her look, she stood up and went to the wardrobes at the side of the room, opening them and looking through. There were some elegant clothes, some very old items, which she was sure were from the age itself, and in general they were nice and classy but not her size. She'd have to go shopping for a whole wardrobe to stay here, which sounded lovely, she thought with a smile.

Finding her overnight bag, she opened it and pulled out the clothes she'd brought with her. She'd brought them just in case Dannii came up to join her, so she'd grabbed something sexy, which consisted of a pair of snug black leather trousers a thin red shirt and a pair of black stiletto heels. Of course she had some sexy underwear to go with it, which was a little sheer black thong and matching push-up bra, leaving nothing hidden through the black nylon and lace. Sliding her little knickers up, she pulled the bra on and hooked it up, settling her breasts in it and giving a little stretch, enjoying her enhanced cleavage for a moment before picking up the leather trousers. Stepping into them, she pulled the tight black leather up, wiggling a little to get them up over her peachy rear and onto her hips, doing them up and then picking up the thin red shirt, easily slipping into it and buttoning it up. She paused to look at the ring she'd now have to permanently wear on her left index finger, made of a dull silver metal, she didn't know what. Turning it slowly, she saw the raised shape it had round it was a snake eating it's own tail, it's scales and face very finely engraved. It was a skilful piece of work, beautiful and symbolic.

However she couldn't stay and enjoy the place. She had nothing with her and needed to get home to Dannii, who was waiting for her. Packing up her bag with her old clothes and various bits and pieces she had with her, she went round and shut the windows that were open and then found her front door keys. Heading downstairs, she took in her castle for the last time till she returned and then went out the front door and locked it up securely. Walking out across her gravel drive she looked down into the valley towards the local town, shielding her eyes from the sunshine. It was a fair way, at least an hours walk, but she figured it'd be nice to take in the countryside and have a good peaceful walk, so slipped on her sunglasses and set off, steadily clicking down the road in her heels.

She walked serenely down to the town, the sun gradually sinking into the western sky, glowing orange over the hills and through the clouds, she made her way to the town, just nearing it when the sun sank, the dark and gloom taking over as the warm summer evening settled. As darkness fell, she felt a tremble from her stomach, feeling hungry immediately and a sudden craving. This wasn't like the craving for chocolate or anything else she could liken it to. This was a pure, intense need, a thirst. And she didn't desire food, she wasn't feeling the urge to eat food despite the hungry sensation. She wanted blood. Thick, delicious blood, the thought of which made her shiver as she thought how to get it. She glanced back towards the castle, barely visible in the gloom, and then to the town, feeling a little surge of excitement. She knew she shouldn't but she couldn't help herself. Not only did she want to feed fresh, but also she wanted to test out her new seductive tricks. Heading into the town she came up with her simple plan as she spotted a bar coming up.

She figured she'd simply seduce, fuck and feed on a guy that took her fancy. She had more than enough charms to get any man into bed, and then she could simply weaken him with a quickie and sink her teeth in. With the intense hunger and thoughts of bloodthirsty sex she was getting more than a little turned on, her nipples screwing themselves up tightly and poking through her thin shirt, completely obvious, but she didn't care. It would only help her cause. As she pushed the door open and stepped into the pub, she looked round over the place, which was pretty standard, not failing to notice the eyes that stopped on her, taking her in carefully as she walked slowly forwards, looking for any likely candidates as several pairs of eyes looked at her beautifully defined ass in her tight leather trousers.

Glancing to the back of the bar, she caught sight of a young, rugged looking guy, drinking alone in a corner, looking pretty down and depressed. Kylie walked slowly towards him, taking him in. He looked a good target to satisfy her needs, and also looked like he'd be able to give her a good fuck in the process as an added bonus. Approaching, she stopped just before his booth and waited a moment, though he didn't look up.

"Excuse me, is anyone sitting here?" she purred sexily, pouting a little. He looked up, Kylie breaking into a saucy smile as he did so, making him start a little.

"No, no I'm alone," he murmured, looking back down to the drink in his hand. Not waiting for an invitation, she slipped down into the booth next to him, sitting a little closer than would be normal for strangers, which he didn't fail to notice, glancing sideways as the sexy petite woman next to him.

"Something up?" she asked, glancing over the empty glasses.

"Why do you ask?" he said, glancing up to her, deciding to be polite and sitting up a bit more.

"Well what's a handsome young man like you getting drunk by yourself in a place like this?" Kylie asked, looking around.

"My girlfriend dumped me," he said simply, giving a deep sigh. Kylie knew how that felt. Simply crushing.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Did she say why?" Kylie replied, leaning on the table and turning towards him.

"She said she had lot of pressure at work and some family issues or something," he mumbled, looking down again.

"Hm...you don't sound too convinced. I wouldn't be either," Kylie said, since when life threw something her way the thing she did was fall into Dannii's arms, not push them away.

"Yeah, well..." he shrugged. There wasn't a lot to be done after all.


"Doesn't sound much like your special someone to me. Sounds like a bit of a bitch to be honest," Kylie said, pushing it a little.


"Yeah, she can be at times," he said. This was even better. He was moping and single, she could cheer him up nicely and then satisfy her needs. He wasn't going to be that easy though, she could see he was on guard against her, which wasn't surprising given she'd breezed in her looking stunning with a set of stiff nipples and made a beeline for him. Turning on her seductive charms, Kylie slid in close to him on the seat, her hip bumping his to make him fully away of her proximity. Reaching out, she took his much larger hand with both of her own little ones, held it for a minute, giving it a little squeeze before she pulled it off the table and pushed it down onto her silky leather clad thigh, feeling him immediately squeeze her. He looked at her, gazing into her eyes, getting lost in them as she gave a sly, suggestive smile and little flick of her eyebrows before she leaned in close to him, her full red lips just millimetres from his ear, making him shiver as she breathed hotly over his ear and neck.

"She just doesn't realise what she's missing," she whispered hotly, her right hand sliding across his thigh between his legs, giving his already semi-hard cock a good squeeze and leaning in to press her full lips to his cheek in a teasing kiss, leaving a bright red lipstick smudge on his cheek. His hand was immediately spurred into action, stroking her thigh, slipping down onto the inside of it and sliding up, making her murmur in pleasure. He pushed his luck a bit more, going close to her crotch, which Kylie didn't mind at all as she felt his cock growing under her hand, rubbing him in return as he swelled to his full seven and a half inches under his jeans.

"I think you'd enjoy fucking me so much more," she whispered huskily into his ear, breathing hotly over him again, feeling him shiver a little, the motions of his hand picking up. His hand was tentatively stroking right to her crotch, pushing it a bit and bumping her groin with his hand as he stroked her inner thigh. Knowing exactly what he was after and having no problem with letting him, she reached back with her left hand and took hold of his hand, making him stop abruptly, afraid he'd gone too far. Spreading her legs, Kylie pulled his hand up and placed it straight on her pussy through the leather, pressing him into her a little to get him started, which he immediately did, rubbing firmly at her vulva through the jeans and thin knickers. She continued to stroke at his cock through his now tightened jeans as she leaned in close to whisper in his ear.

"Being this tiny has lots of up sides. It makes my pussy nice and tight, and this cock of yours will feel huge buried deep inside me," she purred, accentuating her words with a firm squeeze of his cock. His cock jumped a bit beneath her hand as she gave a breathy moan, his rubbing of her pussy getting a bit firmer, her sheer black underwear now soaked by her leaking pussy as she got fully aroused. She leaned back a little in the seat with a saucy smile, running her tongue over her upper teeth, giving him a glimpse of her sharpened eye teeth, not that he thought much of it, dismissing it as unimportant, especially as she leaned in again. Giving him a brisker rub, she leaned down to his neck, giving a couple of soft kisses before licking slowly up it, fighting the urge to sink her teeth straight into him and feed voraciously, satisfy her every need. She gave a light moan of pleasure as her zipper bumped her erect clit through the trousers, him doing the same from her massage of his cock, making her glance round the bar to see if anyone was nearby, which they weren't, probably too polite to interrupt their little romp.

"My pussy's so smooth you could eat off it," she whispered, making him stop dead and look up into her entrancing eyes. She gave a devilish smile, flicking her tongue out a little.

"Ooh you like that idea huh? Perhaps you'd like a feel?" she murmured. He nodded eagerly, Kylie giving a little giggle at how captivated he was as she leaned back a little and reached down to lift his hand from her crotch. Letting go of his cock for a moment, she pulled up her shirt and popped the button on her leather trousers, letting his fingers play over her toned tummy for a moment before she pushed his hand down, his fingers sliding under the waistband and onto her underwear.

"Underneath the knickers sweetie," she murmured quietly, reaching back over to take hold of his cock once again, giving a squeeze to let him know she was well and truly back. He pulled back, his fingers trembling a little against her before he worked them under the elastic of her thong and pushed down onto her smooth, shaven pussy, the lips full and swollen with arousal. Under her spell he couldn't resist and boldly went to it, sliding his hand down between her legs, stroking and caressing her, feeling the perfect smoothness of her pussy before he started to rub, catching her clit between her puffy lips, making her bite her lip and stifle a moan, eyelids fluttering. Kylie let him explore her for a minute before leaning back in, just letting her lips brush his ear.


"And you know my cute little ass? It's squeezable, spankable, fuckable, and you're completely welcome," she whispered, sliding her tongue out to lick his earlobe.

"Tighter than my pussy, so this cock of yours," she whispered huskily with a good hard squeeze to his manhood, "will be a nice, tight fit," before leaning in to lightly nibble and tug at his ear. She gave him a moment to take it all in, just nibbling at his neck whilst she rubbed his hardon, his hand still busy on her bulging pussy.

"So what do you think?" she whispered, still close to his ear, feeling one of his fingers dip into her juicy slit.

"What's that?" he murmured quietly, looking back to her out of the corners of his eyes.

"Would you like to fuck me?" she whispered, leaning forward a bit and looking deeply into his eyes, seeing something she'd never seen before.

"Yes, yes please," he hastily stuttered.

"Good boy," she purred with a saucy smile, before pulling his head round and locking lips with him for a passionate kiss, her tongue delving eagerly into his mouth as they snogged, smudging his lips with her ruby lipstick.

"Right, sort yourself out," she said with a giggle, giving him a quick last squeeze and pulling away, reaching down to extract his hand from her underwear. Discreetly doing her button back up she cast a glance to the bar, noticing a couple of people stealing glances at them as he straightened himself out, mainly rearranging himself in his jeans and wiping his hand on a napkin from the table. She stood up, stepping out of the booth, him quickly following and standing behind her, which helped to shield his obvious erection from anyone. Reaching back, Kylie took hold of his belt and then confidently strode forwards, leading him out of the bar as more than few people looked on at the way they quickly and eagerly left the bar, with her thoroughly in command. As they stepped into the darkened street she slid back next to him, hooking her arm through his and pulling herself close, giving a little shiver at the cool night air hitting her.


"Right baby, I think you better take me back to your place before I cool down," she giggled sexily. He slid his arm round her back, sliding down to rest on her slender waist as he swiftly led her through the streets towards his nearby flat, her heels clicking loudly in the crisp night air. Getting back to his building, he led her in and up the stairs, not wanting to wait for the lift to get down to the bottom for them, since he was only on the first floor anyway. She happily followed him to his door, where he fumbled with the keys before managing to let them in, practically throwing the door open and inviting the pert Australian pop princess in, ushering her in before getting in and closing the door. He just about got it locked and turned round before Kylie fairly slammed him against it, giving a grunt and seeing an animal lust in her eyes as he was taken aback by her strength.

"Whoa what the..." he started but was sharply silenced as she ferociously kissed him, pressing her lips hard to his, her tongue drilling into his mouth as deep as she could. As she gave him the kind of kiss that'd make a hooker blush she grabbed hold of his shirt, giving a sharp yank and tearing it right open, hell splitting the seams of it as well. Kylie pulled away from him, making him give a huge gasp for air since she'd sustained the aggressive kiss much longer than usual, because she didn't need to breathe. Holding onto him, she pulled herself in close to him, looking up determinedly, arching an eyebrow as he stared into her intense blue eyes.

"Come fuck me," she whispered huskily, lowering her eyebrows and giving him one ofthoselooks, her mere tone sending a rush through his body, his semi-hard cock immediately standing to attention again. Without another word, she turned away and walked sexily down the hall, slowly strutting and wiggling her hips and magnificent bum as she reached down and undid her leather trousers, glancing back over her shoulder with a sly smile and a little purr as she did. Getting to his front room, she flipped the lights on and then pushed her snug trousers off her curvy hips, wiggling them delightfully from side to side as she pushed them down, approaching the sofa and spreading her legs a little as she stopped at the back of it, pushing the leathers down to her thighs to reveal her perfect ass in its little sheer black thong. He quickly followed, shrugging off the remains of his shirt and reaching for his jeans when he looked at her gorgeous ass, a sudden feeling of familiarity overcoming him. Thinking as he approached, he didn't take his eyes from her gorgeous rear as her fingers slid into the waistband of her tiny underwear.

"Hang on...holy shit you're..." he started, eyes widening as it suddenly struck him through his slight alcohol haze that it was Kylie Minogue about to bend over for him to screw.

"Yes," she interrupted crisply, "it is," she said as she glanced back over her shoulder with a sexy smirk that meant business, looking him in the eyes.

"Now be a good boy and come fuck me like I told you to," she purred, flicking her tongue and giving a wink as she arched her back and pushed her thong down to join her leather trousers just above her knees, then said nothing more and bent straight over the back of the sofa, digging her elbows into the cushions, pulling her hips against the top edge and arching her back so he could fuck her as hard as he wanted, which she hoped would be very hard. As she did so, making herself vulnerable and available to him, presenting her peachy rear fully and the bulge of her dripping pussy between her toned thighs, he gave a sharp inhale, making her smile to herself. He was hers now, she totally had him, and although the sex was supposed to just be a decoy she found herself looking forward to it.

Quickly getting to her, he undid his jeans and dropped them, shoving his shorts down to release his rock hard cock, breathing heavily as he eyed the petite pop princess prone in front of him. Unable to resist, he raised his hand and then reached out to deliver a sharp spank to her incredible ass, making her give a little gasp and then giggle, glancing back.

"Don't tease me," she murmured with a devilish smile. He smiled back and hurriedly got into place behind her, taking hold of her slender body, reaching down to position his cock at her dripping entrance, groaning at the burning wetness he found between her legs as he pushed his cock to her juicy slit. Easing the tip in, her pushed in hard, holding her slim waist through her shirt and giving a grunt of pleasure to rival the one Kylie herself let out as he plunged balls deep in her tiny body, her pussy squeezing tighter than any pussy he'd ever had before.

"Fuck you're tight," he groaned, giving another grunt as she showily squeezed him again with her vice-like grip. Wasting no time, he took a firm grip on her and started to thrust, pulling back about half his ample cock, sinking back into her fully again, both of them groaning in pleasure. They were both very turned on and not wanting to hold back, Kylie not the least bit opposed to a hard quickie over his sofa, it was what she expected, and she was already enjoying herself. His fingers dug into her soft waist as he started to hump in earnest, thrusting powerfully into her from behind, his hips slapping against her firm arse, which jiggled slightly as he did, both of them breathing hard, Kylie out of sheer habit as she dug her elbows tighter into the furniture to take the fucking she was being dealt. His big, stiff erection buried deep inside her felt fantastic. It'd been a while since she'd slept with a man, since she was single and had Dannii she was in no rush to find a new boyfriend, and realised she'd been missing the certain pleasures she found in it.

Noj
Noj
740 Followers