Eternity in Bliss

Story Info
Alley shortcut brings her a life-altering experience.
1.9k words
4.28
35.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I probably should have taken the longer way home that night. As it was, impatience won and I took the alley, leading me on a course that would change my life forever. I remember well the darkness and dankness of it. The moon was hidden in shadow and not another soul in sight, or so I thought. Then I heard it, footsteps behind me, the clicking of a woman's heels. I glanced fearfully behind me but I could see nothing through the pitch that surrounded me. The apprehension was exhilarating. A cool breeze slightly lifted my skirt and I shivered as it caressed my thighs. I turned the corner. Stopping short, I stared apprehensively at the wall that effectively blocked my path. Before I had the opportunity to turn around, someone lightly pushed me against the wall. I felt a lush female body press against me. I gasped as she turned me to look at her. The icy fear that had gripped my heart melted and was replaced by a fire in my loins. Her skimpy clothing matched the ebony tresses that seemed to shimmer. Her cat's eyes glittered, even in the night. My attention was drawn to her long, shapely legs as she propped one atop a box next to me. My gaze traveled up her body, guided by the slender, but graceful, hand beneath my chin. I shivered, pausing to stare at her full breasts, practically calling to me from their barely concealed hiding place behind her leather vest.

"I'm sorry if I frightened you, ma cherie." she said, her voice husky and heavily accented. "Relax, Bliss, I will not harm you."

Without speaking another word, she pinned me against the wall and lowered her mouth to mine in a feathery kiss. My breath caught in my throat as she slipped her silky tongue between my lips. It was the most sensual kiss I had ever felt. Our tongues swirled each other in a rhythm older than time. Desire had never burned so brightly in my body as it did with her. My body wantonly arched toward her, wanting more. I felt my shirt slowly slip from me. Since I hadn't worn a bra, I could feel the cold leather against my breasts. I whimpered as her hands glided across my skin. She slid them up to gently caress my breasts. When her mouth finally left mine, I couldn't move. It was as if I was under a spell, a spell of desire. She slowly trailed her lips down my neck, leaving feathery kisses along the way.

She pushed her leg between mine, forcing me to spread them. I could feel her mouth curve into a smile against my skin, as she slipped her hand beneath my skirt. I had forgone panties, so there was no resistance. I barely felt the elongated canines pierce my throat as she quickly delved two fingers inside me. I lost track of the number of orgasms as they rush over me in quick succession. The ecstasy I felt as she moved her hand with inhuman speed within me and drinking me so sensuously was unbelievable. Just as I thought I would faint from the pure rapture, she pulled slightly away. Looking into my eyes, she smiled, letting me see a single drop of my blood on her lip. Fascinated, I watched her tongue dart out, not wanting to waste it. I knew instinctively that this glorious creature now owned me in some way. It was as if she was the devil and I had just sold her my soul.

She gathered me into her arms. I gasped as we suddenly rose up into the air. I stared at the world below in wonder. We dipped in and out of the clouds, the cool night air rushing by. She slowly began our descent, landing in a luscious garden in the center of a large villa. Seeing the unasked question in my eyes, she gave me an understanding smile and taking me by the hand, led me through a pair of doors. I looked around in amazement at the rich fabrics that decorated the room and what must have been hundreds of burning candles. She motioned for me to lie down on a massive velvet covered bed. From my place on the bed, I watched her walk over and ring a bell hanging in one corner of the chamber. A couple of large-breasted, scantily clad maids came in carrying an old-fashioned washtub and hot water. I looked toward the glorious creature that had brought me here.

"Everything will be fine, Bliss. They will simply help to prepare you." with that, she exited the room, closing the door behind her.

"Senorita Bliss?" one of the maids said softly.

I eyed the exotic beauty suspiciously, my mouth watering at the sight of her cleavage as she leaned toward me.

"My name is Carmelita, and this is Siobhan." she motioned toward her redheaded companion.

She took me by the hand and pulling me off of the bed, led me to the washtub. I stood there in surprise as the two women quickly stripped me of the remainder of my clothing. Siobhan took my hand and helped me into the tub. I closed my eyes and relaxed into the soothing water. While Siobhan gently washed my hair, I felt Carmelita rub her soapy hands lightly over my breasts. I tried to suppress a small shiver as cool water rushed over me, rinsing the soap from my upper body and hair.

"Ah, Senorita, your breasts, they are muy buena." the Spanish beauty whispered in my ear before lowering her head to slowly flick my nipple with her tongue.

A small moan escaped my lips. My breathing caught in my throat at the tentative touch of a second mouth to my other breast. My body arched in immediate response.

"This one is fiery, si, Siobhan?" She asked, gliding her hand down my stomach.

"Mmhm," her companion replied, mouth never leaving my body.

Slipping her hand between my thighs, she added, "I see why they bring her here."

I cried out in a mingling of pain and pleasure as she lightly pinched my clit. The two women helped me from the tub and quickly toweled me dry. They laid me gently on the bed. My body was on fire as they slowly massaged perfumed oil into my skin. My hips lifted from the bed, searching for more intimate contact.

"Ah, the pretty little Senorita desires more, mi amiga." Carmelita laughed.

With a smile, Siobhan turned her attentions back to my breasts. I gasped as she tugged at my nipples. Passion overwhelmed me when I felt the Latina lower her mouth to me, gently lapping at my clit. The pleasure was so intense I barely heard the door open.

"Well, Mariella, I see your new friend is being adequately entertained." I heard a deep, masculine voice laugh as my body exploded.

I opened my eyes. Standing next to the creature who brought me here was the most glorious specimen of manhood. His shoulder-length chocolate hair perfectly framed his handsome face with its full lips and luminescent sapphire eyes. He was tall, about 6 feet 4, with broad shoulders and muscular frame. He wore a black silk shirt, open just enough to see a bit of his tanned flesh.

After looking over me for a few moments, he turned back to Mariella. "So, this is the gift you bring me." He lightly ran a long, slender finger along my breast. "Fabulous."

"Mariella has told me of your beauty. I see she was not exaggerating. I am Luciano, my dear," he smiled.

I gazed up at him, my apprehension, and curiosity evident in my eyes. He smiled at me reassuringly and motioned for the two servants to leave. When it was just the three of us left in the room, Mariella came toward me.

"Come here, Bliss," her husky voice ordered.

She spun me around, her breasts pressed against my back, positioning our bodies just out of arms reach of the chair in which Luciano had chosen to sit. She lifted my arms back around her neck, forcing me to lean against her, my breasts jutting foreword. I saw desire flare in his eyes as she guided the seductive sway of my hips. His stare burned brighter with every stroke her hands made upon my flesh. He motioned for her to turn me to face her and guided my hands to her chest. I knew this was my cue to take a bit of control. I slipped her clothing off, lightly pressing kisses to her flawless skin as it was exposed. I slowly laid her back on the bed, being sure to position our bodies so every movement would be in his view. I lay atop her, our breasts pressed together, and covered her mouth with mine. I held eye contact with Luciano as I forced my tongue between her lips.

Knowing by now what he was, I bit my lip and leaving drops of blood along the way, pressed kisses down the length of her body. I watched his eyes darken as I slowly licked my blood from her skin. I eased my way down and buried my face between her thighs, lapping up her juices. Her body was writhing. I wanted her to feel what I had felt in the alley. I pressed my fingers deep into her, feeling her clamp down on them as orgasm shook her body. I climbed off of the bed and walked toward him.

"I want you, Luciano." I leaned over and whispered in his ear.

"You know what I am."

"Yes," I pressed a small kiss to the side of his neck.

"And you know how watching you do that made me feel." He smiled.

"Yes," I replied, slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

"And yet you desire me, desire this." It was a statement not a question.

"Yes," I scraped my nails down his chest.

He looked at Mariella, "This IS quite a gift you bring me." He cupped my chin and looking deep into my eyes, he added, "Leave us, Mariella. She belongs to me now."

When she was gone, I led him to the bed. "Let me show you how much I want this."

I ripped his pants from his body. I paused taking in the mesmerizing creature before my eyes. I was amazed at the sheer size of him. He was larger than any human male I had ever had the pleasure of being with. I licked my lips and lowered my head, taking the length of him into my mouth. He moaned low in his throat as I moved up and down the shaft. His hips lifted from the bed to meet me.

I had to have him inside me. I climbed atop of him and with one strong thrust he was buried deep within me. I cried out, screaming my pleasure as I rode him savagely. Orgasm after orgasm racked my body. With a deep growl he flipped me onto my back. He took a moment to lightly kiss my lips before piercing my throat. The world shattered as he rammed into me, draining me almost to the point of death. He pulled his mouth from me, screaming as I felt him shower the inside of me.

He took one look at my ashen face and using his teeth, tore open his wrist. He pressed the wound to my mouth and said, "Drink, my love. Don't leave me. You must drink."

Drink I did. I drank every drop he would let me. When he finally pulled away, he told me, "Rest now, my dear."

As I closed my eyes I heard him whisper, "We have an eternity together."

That was years ago. I awoke to a different world, a world that I will now spend eternity in, along with him, my Luciano; an eternity in bliss.