Ethan and Carrie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,744 Followers

"I'm cumming," she moaned softly. "Do it. Cum inside me."

Ethan finally relaxed his muscles and proceeded with long, deep, fast strokes. Carrie's eyes were squeezed shut and she was biting her lower lip to hold back her squeals and moans. Her mother knew they were sexually active, but she didn't want her to know they were doing it right there in the kitchen while she was in the shower.

Ethan's orgasm built rapidly, reached a peak, seemed to hesitate for a moment, then exploded, and gobs of thick cum gushed into her.

"Oh yeah," he sighed. His cock was throbbing violently and his whole body jerked as if it was a reflex action. Carrie writhed, without releasing her hold on him with her legs, her body undulating like a trapped snake. Ethan filled her with sperm like he had been saving it up for a week, despite having cum twice only hours before. He surprised himself with his own virility.

He moved forward, pressing Carrie's body between his and the refrigerator, and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck, clinging to him while his thick penis continued to throb inside her. He nuzzled his face into the warm nape of her neck. The bare front of his body pressed against the bare front of her body. He could feel her warm breath on his shoulder. He could feel the liquids he had just pumped into her running back out and dripping over his balls and down his leg.

"I love you Ethan," she was whispering.

Ethan pressed his groin harder against hers and he experienced spasms left over from his climax. Her skin felt so good touching his. Their perspiration made them slick to the touch.

In the absorption of their passion they had failed to notice that Carrie's mother had finished her shower. They were startled like thieves caught red handed when the bathroom door opened. Carrie's feet dropped to the floor from around Ethan's ass. Ethan quickly stepped away from her in one swift movement, making his penis flop out of her. Carrie's night gown instantly fell to cover her, but Ethan had to bend over to yank his pajama bottoms up. He just straightened up in time with his pajamas in his hands, as Carrie's mother appeared in the kitchen doorway in her robe, with a towel around her wet hair.

"What are you two up to?" Carrie's mother said accusingly.

"Nothing, Mom," Carrie insisted. She was blushing furiously. Ethan had his back to the doorway, which was fortunate, because he hadn't been able to get his pajamas all the way up and his penis, which was more erect at that moment than it had been only moments before when it was still inside Carrie, was hanging out over the top, bent against the front of the stove. Ethan was discreetly holding the pajamas up with his right hand and holding the frying pan in his left, desperately hoping that she wouldn't carry the conversation so long that he would have to turn around.

"Just making breakfast," Ethan said flippantly, glancing at her over his shoulder. A mixture of Carrie's juices and his own fluids was dripping off the end of his dick onto his bare foot. It would be extremely embarrassing to have to explain this. The memory that he and Carrie's mother had engaged in similarly illicit sexual activity in the middle of the night stimulated him further.

Carrie's mom shook her head. "If you two want to make out, the least you could do is wait until a decent hour of the day."

Carrie didn't say anything, but her flushed face turned deeper red, as if admitting her guilt. If only her mother knew, she thought, how weak her knees were and how much of Ethan's cum was dribbling from her cunt. From where she was standing, Carrie could see Ethan's long cock straining against the front of the stove, begging for more of her intimate attention.

The difficult, awkward moment of silence passed when Carrie's mother left them and returned to her room. As soon as her door closed Ethan and Carrie looked at each other and giggled. Carrie put her hand over her mouth to try to cover her embarrassment, which was already painfully obvious. Ethan's face had turned red as well, and his penis was again fully erect. Carrie stepped over to kiss him and let the wet pole glide into her hand.

"That was close," she said.

"Want to do it again?" he joked. "She'll be a few minutes getting dressed."

Carrie licked the juices off her fingers. "How fast can you cum in my mouth?"

Ethan watched her drop to her knees in front of him, suddenly recognizing where she got her penchant for sex with the danger of being caught. His cock was in her mouth almost before he knew what was happening and he was overjoyed to find that her sucking technique was still tentative and clumsy, not smooth and proficient as her mother's was. He unloaded in her mouth long before her mother emerged from her room for breakfast. He wondered, as they spoke, if they could smell the flavor of his sperm on each other's breaths as clearly as he could. He was almost certain they could, although neither of them would mention anything about it. At least not while he was there. Ethan continued to eat his delicious breakfast, beaming with the knowledge that he had shared such carnal intimacies with both of these.

jallen944
jallen944
1,744 Followers
12