Ethan and Carrie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie watched him wrap his hands around her thighs.

"Oh my goodness," she moaned when he lowered his head to the warm, moist area between her thighs. The first touch of his tongue to the sensitive lips of her pussy sent a jolt through her body like lightning through a cable. His tongue burrowed into her, gliding back and forth over her clitoris. Her musky juices poured over his tongue.

She lifted her legs over his shoulders and rested her heels on his back. His head was clamped between her warm thighs. She put her hands in his hair and pulled him in like she was pulling the reins of a horse to make him run faster. Ethan pushed his tongue deeper to satisfy her. She responded.

"Oh yes," she moaned. He extracted his tongue, jabbed it back in and she was coming. Her body arched up off the seat. Her legs flexed and squeezed his head and her upper body shook with spasms.

"Oh ... oh ... oh yes ... oh yes," she squealed over and over. He could hear her high pitched moans even though her thighs muffled the sound over his ears. "Oh God. Ethan, fuck me, please. Fuck me now."

Ethan lifted his head from between her legs. He wasn't entirely sure what he should do. Her eyes were closed, but they blinked open and she raised her head to look at him.

"Please," she insisted. "Now."

In his haste to get his pants off, Ethan neglected to wipe his mouth. His chin and lips and cheeks were shiny with Carrie's juices. She could see it glistening in the dim light and it made her giggle. Ethan was in the middle of shoving his pants down and was caught off guard by her giggling.

"What?" he said, perplexed at her reaction.

"Your face is all wet." She was smiling broadly. It was terribly funny.

Ethan swiped the back of his hand across his mouth and found it was smeared with something wet and sticky. He tasted it.

"It's yours," he said. Carrie laughed out loud.

"I know it is. You've got it all over your face."

Ethan crawled up on top of her and kissed her. She was laughing and kissing him at the same time. He smeared her juices on her mouth and cheeks and licked her tongue to let her experience the taste of her own juices. Ethan peeled open the front of her dress and ran his face over her bare breasts while she shrieked with laughter.

He sat up suddenly and yanked his shirt off. Carrie gasped with surprise. His erection hung out in front of him like the end of a firehose that the firemen forgot to put away.

"Oh yes," Carrie panted. She pulled her knees up farther. Ethan hooked his arms under her knees and pushed them up over her, near her head, bringing her naked cunt out in the open. Her wet pussy lips were spread open as if waiting for him to insert his organ. He held himself up over her on his hands and knees. His huge pole dangled down between his thighs. Carrie slipped one hand down to her pussy, pushed a finger in her pussy, and closed her other around his cock to guide it to her opening. She was panting hard and her eyes were focused on the head of the cock. She rubbed the swollen head along the wet groove. The sensation was enough to blow her mind. She let go of the shaft when the head penetrated her tight opening on its own. She was trembling all over. It still made her nervous whenever Ethan inserted his cock.

Ethan raised himself over her. His arms pushed her legs back farther over her head, bringing the opening of her vagina almost straight up. He lowered his hips gently so that the rest of his organ slid in slowly. Her precious, tender lips stretched open to their limits to accommodate him. Ethan was as careful as he could be, but he still heard a faint whimper from her.

Less than half of his member had lodged itself within Carrie's fragile body. Ethan eased back. She was not someone with whom he would be forceful. If it was still too early for her body to be adjusted to his size, then he would let it be that way. There was no need to rush.

Carrie watched his eyes the whole time. She could feel every bit of the stiff, fleshy penis splitting her open. She knew that once it was in she would have no trouble accepting its dimensions. Ethan could, in fact, drive her out of her mind with the way he was able to plunge so deeply. He did it so well. It was the process of getting it inside her in the first place that caused her such anguish.

Her knees were almost pinned to her shoulders. She had a view of her split pussy and the pole that split them apart like she never thought she would see. It was unreal, more like watching a movie than what was actually happening to herself. The soft, red lips looked like a collar around the vicious, rugged looking shaft. It looked like an alien being that was penetrating her body against her will, except that she was practically blinded by the intense sensations she felt through her whole being. It was almost spiritual.

It took only a sigh from Carrie for her to relax enough so that Ethan's penis could slide the rest of the way in with the slight amount of weight he was applying.

"Uhn ... uhn ... uhn," she groaned.

Ethan remarked to himself how uncanny it was that she was reacting exactly the way her mother had in this same position. It was true what they said about how people and their parents were so much alike.

His balls touched the cheeks of her ass. They were still swollen and ached, even though he had experienced a big orgasm only minutes ago. Carrie's upper lip was curled up in reaction to the discomfort she was feeling. He started pumping in and out. She had taken more than enough of his cock. Most of it was buried in her tight channel. She felt so unbelievably good.

Carrie caressed his cheek. She had a weak smile and tired eyes while his cock went slowly in and out of her, as if she had just survived some taxing ordeal.

"You're so sweet," she whispered.

"You think so?" He was surprised that he was breathing so hard. He didn't realize he had exerted so much effort in trying to hold back from simply ramming himself into her, like he was used to with Pam. Pam still felt it when he did that, of course, but she was much more accustomed to it.

"I know so."

She giggled again and he knew she was feeling okay. He picked up speed and fed more penis into her. She moaned delicately. Her eyebrows wrinkled up with every thrust down. Her grunts were softly expressive. Her ass ground in a circle and her hips thrust up and down with his. Her body writhed in ecstasy.

"Ethan. Ethan," she whispered in his ear.

"Yes?"

"Cum in my mouth, please."

"Do you want it now?"

"Yes."

12