Ethan and Carrie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,738 Followers

"Does Carrie like it like this?" Claudia gasped.

"Why do we keep talking about Carrie?"

"I just want to know what it's like when you have sex with her. I'm just curious."

Ethan hesitated. He didn't want to answer the question, but he couldn't stop himself from telling her. "She likes to be on top," he said with reluctance. This woman seemed to have more control over him than he had imagined. So much so that she was able to pry from him the most intimate and secret details of the relationship he shared with Carrie.

"That doesn't surprise me," Claudia said with a hint of ironic laughter in her voice. She tossed her hair out of her face. "Does she like it rough, too?"

"I don't know. I've never been rough with her," Ethan admitted. He was holding her hips softly while he moved his hips back and forth. Her flesh was firm and resilient in his hands.

"I'll bet she does," Claudia said. "She takes after me in more ways than you know."

Ethan considered this. He never thought of being rough with Carrie. Her beauty always seemed so delicate to him. He was afraid he would injure her if he wasn't extremely gentle when they made love. A secret fantasy he always had was to tie a girl up and have sex with her. He began to wonder if Carrie would be interested in anything like that.

"Hey back there," Claudia said, thrusting her ass back. "Don't fall asleep on me. I've got a husband waiting for me, you know."

"Sorry," Ethan said. He began thrusting his hips harder. He lifted her hips and pressed his groin against her crotch as hard as he could, forcing his penis deep into her body. She groaned.

"I want to have your come ... uhn ... inside me all day. When it ... uhn ... when drips out I'll ... uhn ...think of you. Whenever I get fed up with my ... uhn ... husband, I can just stick my finger in my ... uhn ... my pussy and taste you."

Ethan drew his hips back all the way, leaving just the head of his cock between the lips of her pussy, and jammed it back into her. Claudia whimpered. Ethan was pleased. If she liked it rough, he would give it to her rough. If she wanted his come to drip out of her, he would give her so much it would leak out all weekend.

"I'm going to come," she moaned. "I'm gonna ... gonna ... uhn ... uhn."

Her whole body jerked and shook with spasms. Ethan held her tightly to his groin. Her tight channel contracted along the length of his shaft. His knees started to go weak as his orgasm reached a peak. The intensity almost made him pass out. His balls pulled up and his orgasm exploded inside her.

Claudia screamed like she had been stabbed. Ethan's hips jammed into her erratically, as if he was trying to force his sperm to stay deep inside her body. He held it there and let it pump like he was filling a gas tank.

He bent over her, put his hands flat on the desktop outside her hands, and kissed her shoulder blades. His penis continued to spasm and spill sperm in her womb. Claudia turned her head to him, panting, and he kissed her. She was panting hard.

"You'd better go," Ethan said. He lifted himself off her and let his penis slide from her hole.

"I know," Claudia sighed, disappointed that she had to let go of him. A drop of his sperm rolled down the inside of her thigh as she stood up. Quickly, she turned, grabbed his long, wet cock, squatted before him with her legs spread, and slipped it between her lips. The shaft glided to the back of her mouth over her tongue. She sucked it clean and pulled it out.

"I don't care if he smells it on my breath," she said, standing up and straightening her dress. "He'll never know what it is."

Ethan sat down in the leather chair once more to watch her dress. His penis hung down off the edge of the chair between his spread legs. It was still thick and mostly hard. If she had kept sucking him, he believed, he would have come in her mouth again.

Claudia replaced the front of her dress of her breasts, zipped up the back, and wiggled the snug skirt back down over her hips. Her nipples were hard points behind the fabric of the dress. Ethan saw a drop of fluid on the inside part of her knee and the trail down her thigh it had left behind. He reached for a tissue from the box on the bookshelves behind the desk and handed it to her.

"You'd better wipe that up," he said, pointing to her legs. "Your husband will know where that came from."

Claudia looked down at her legs, saw the drop, and wiped it up.

"Thanks," she said, and tossed the tissue in the wastebasket.

"Don't mention it."

"I guess I'll be going." She glanced between his legs. "Don't break my daughter tonight," she said, and turned to the door. When she reached the opening, she stopped and turned back to him. "And don't break yourself, either. I look forward to seeing you again when I get back."

"I won't," Ethan said.

She smiled at him one last time and made her way out. He listened to her close the door, heard her heels clicking up the stairs outside, and finally let out a deep sigh of relief. What was he going to do about her now?

jallen944
jallen944
1,738 Followers
12