Ethan Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My favorite characteristic is that they all are openly sexual and very flirty. When they sit around the pool they are constantly talking about giving blowjobs and screwing. But they're dirty, flirty personalities don't stop there. They actually flirt with me!

Ever since I grew to have the family tall frame, chiseled face, and arrogant confidence, my aunts have begun being more touchy. They often grab my ass, making a comment like "Look at you sexy, you've finally grown into the Day-family buns!" The older I get the more sexual they are. My Uncle Mike's wife, Amy, has been the biggest flirt. She's always putting her hand under my shirt and rubbing my back and feeling my abs. If I sit next to her at dinner she'll keep her hand on my upper thigh and rub close to my cock.

As I stand under the steaming hot water and think about her flirtatious touches, it gives me an enormous boner. I imagine Amy naked, in the shower with me. If she'd let me, I'd put her against the shower wall and fuck her so hard it'd wake my mother up. Instead, I exit the shower with a hard on flapping up and down. As I run a towel over my body and dry off my cock, I get even harder. My cock is begging me to fuck someone. I could text a few different girls, any of whom would come over and suck me off without much foreplay. For some reason, I want to stay revved up and horny.

I go to my room and throw on my speedo then a pair of sport shorts and a plain white v-neck t-shirt and then head downstairs to make breakfast with eggs, toast, fruit, and orange juice. With my laptop under my arm and plate in my hand I walk out to the deck and start my pool day. As I take a bite of mango and banana, I pull up my email. My lacrosse coach emailed me a few links to read and watch. The Yale guidance office emailed over a few PDFs on extracurricular programs they thought I might be interested in. It only takes me ten minutes to fire off replies to all my new mail.

Since my mother doesn't seem to be up and my father's away on business, I decide I can get away with pulling up a quick dirty video. My mind is in the gutter this morning and I decide to go with it. It's no random porn video though. We have a pool house which is where the pump and filter are and where we keep the floats, cleaning supplies, and extra lounge chairs. Last year, when my parents had the family over for dinner, I heard noises from outside the house and went out to see what made it. The noise led me to the poorhouse window. What I saw through the glass pane I have thought about everyday since.

My Uncle Mike, Amy's Husband, had his kakis around his ankles and was face fucking my mother. He had her head in both hands and was fucking her mouth hard. She was making wet, gagging noises and his moans of pleasure were equally loud. Seeing my mother suck dick was the most intense arousal I have ever felt. I took out my phone and video taped the entire twenty minutes and the video only got better. He pulled up her dress, pulled down her panties, bent her over, and fucked her. The sight of my mother bent over, with panties around her knees and a dick about to penetrate her is the singular most intoxicating sight of my eighteen years.

Unfortunately, as he stepped in to penetrate her, the angle went to shit and the room was fairly dark anyway. Still, the video captures my mother's moans of pleasure as she takes his huge cock and it even got their dirty talk as he asked her how much she loves his big dick and whether she loves getting fucked like a whore. After masturbating furiously to it endless times, I've considered deleting the video. It's just that addicting. I am sure I never will though. I've fucked a lot of my classmates but no pussy I've had has ever compared to the arousal I felt that night watching my mom get fucked. The only close contender is my aunt Amy's wandering fingers, creeping up my thigh, teasingly close to my cock. I'm realizing there's nothing hotter than the forbidden fruit of taking the beautiful women you're not supposed to take. That's why I've crammed my cock into a small speedo today, because I want to take what I'm not supposed to take.

On Wednesday my mother had gone shopping and come home with new clothes for me. She'd bought jeans, a few polos, and one very interesting item, the speedo. When she handed it to me she told me that confident men flaunt their assets for women. I'd never worn one and was intrigued and decided to go upstairs and put it on for a late night swim. Admiring myself in the mirror, I'd found myself impressed with the bulge it showed and even how it revealed my muscular lower stomach and thighs.

When I came out of my room I walked past my Mom on the stairs and she put her hand on my thigh to stop me. She was two stairs below and eye level with my crotch. She starred at my bulge and then looked up at me with a surprised expression. I have a bigger dick than she expected I guess. Her eyes went back to my bulging penis. For a moment she lightly bit her lip. Then she looked back up, gave me grin and pulled her hand away, letting me walk past. I went for my swim but for the rest of the night, had been consumed by the possibility that for a second my mom wanted to suck my dick. I was caught off guard by how badly I wanted her to.

I'm sitting here consumed by thoughts of fucking and try to pull myself out of the trance. I decide if I keep watching this video and thinking about my mom sucking my dick, I'll be in the bathroom jerking off within minutes, so I grab my iPad, put on a skiing documentary, sprawl out on the sun-bed by the pool, and try to stay distracted.

__ __

My mother gets up and aunts arrive as I'm out by the pool. I can hear them laughing inside and, in the reflection of my iPad can see them walk out onto the deck with margaritas. It's barely 10am but on weekends most of my family starts drinking shortly after waking up. My mother sets out sangria and pastries.

Within a few minutes of arriving my Aunt Amy comes over and sits on the day bed next to me. She's wearing a bikini under a sheer sundress. I put down my iPad and pull the earbuds from my ears.

"Hey Aunt Amy. Good to see you."

"You too Ethan, you look great."

"Thank you, I worked out a lot during lacrosse season."

"Well it shows but I wasn't looking that high up sexy." She reaches out and lightly drags her fingers down from my chest, over my abs, and down to the very tip of my speedo.

"You look good in a speedo. What a big cock!"

My confidence rarely falters but her forwardness catches me off guard. "Haha, yeah..."

"Lucky girls. A handsome guy with a rock hard body and big cock, what more could a girl want?" She pauses with an uncertain look on her face. "Well, I guess its important you know how to use it. But I'm sure you're figuring that out."

"Haha, yeahhh, I think I've got the hang of it."

"Oh, do you?" she says with a big smile. "Silly me." She takes her index finger and lightly places it right on top of my speedo right at the tip of my cock. Her fingernails are short and painted. She slowly and lightly traces the length of my shaft with her fingertip. By the time her finger reaches my balls, my dick has grown an inch. "Well I should go get myself some breakfast before we get carried away." And just like that she abruptly gets up and goes back up to the deck.

I put my earbuds back in and pretend to be watching my iPad. Really, my heart is racing and mind blown. My hormones are in overdrive. With just a finger she had me ready to fuck like a crazed animal. Every fiber in my body wants to throw her over my shoulder, bring her back here, throw her down on the day-bed, spread her legs, and fuck her as hard as I can give it to her. The day has hardly begun and I'm already so horny I hardly know what to do.

Five minutes passed before my erection subsided. I figure I ought to get up and be social before it comes back. I walk up to the deck and am received with whistles and a few hoots.

"Well there's a stud if I've ever seen one." I smile in reply to my Aunt Nicole's comment. They all laugh and smile and get up from their chairs to give me hugs. None of them have stripped down to their bikinis yet but they are all wearing revealing sun dresses. Each of them hugs me tightly with their tits squeezing against my chest. I realize I owe my uncles quite a bit of thanks for choosing these women.

I sit with them and catch up a bit. Mostly they ask questions about my social life. Am I dating anyone? What happened to that girl they met? But they weaved in some questions most aunts wouldn't ask. Are the girls putting out or being teases? Are any exceptionally good in bed? Have I got two girls in bed at once yet?

The morning passes enjoyably. The conversation never gets boring and my mother keeps the drinks coming and sets up a spread of cheeses and cured meats, followed by foie gras and warm bread. As the sun gets hot during mid-day, my aunts strip off their dresses.

Again, my dick starts to ache for relief. Amy's bikini only hides the most private of her private regions. Mary's is tight and sporty and I can clearly make out her nipples. Nicole is wearing a string bikini and it literally shows everything. I can see her dark nipples peaking out from both sides of the material. I can see where the string separates her pussy and then disappears into her ass. My mother is wearing a thin tube top and very tiny thong. Her partially naked body drives me wild but I try to look elsewhere.

As I turn on the grill for lunch, Mary walks up behind me and wraps her arms around me, her hands running up and down my chest. I can feel her athletic body against my back.

"I wanted to tell you how great you look Ethan. Most guys your age lift too much and look like goons. You look fit. You want to come running with me sometime?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'd love that Aunt Mary." I sound a bit like an idiot today. I want them all so bad I can taste it but my mind is paralyzed.

"Great. I'll give you a call the next time I go running. I do a lot of trail running now. It's long distance, endurance stuff."

"Oh I've heard of those runs. That'd be fun."

"It would be fun." Her hand slips down my sweaty chest and stomach and my heart stops when her fingers slip below the waistband of my speedo. Her fingers navigate past my cock and grab my balls. "If you beat me, I'll have to do something as a victory prize."

Speechless. "Hmmm." She massages them with her small hands and I close my eyes in total ecstasy. "Ahhh". All I can do is sigh and bite my lip.

Then, suddenly, she releases them. "But only if you beat me." Then she walks away and I take deep breaths. I'm sure my heart had stopped on account of her hand in my pants. I look around and see that my other aunts hadn't been paying attention. Coming down from such an intense turn on makes me a little sick. I stand in shock for a minute before distracting myself by cleaning the grill. After, I shut the cover to let it heat up.

Mary is standing by the table talking to my mother. Seeing what a hotty she is and knowing she just slipped her hand down my pants blows me away. She looks like a Victoria's Secret model. She has chicken legs but her small ass is still round and protrudes from her thin frame. Her stomach is hard and flat and her tits just large enough for her sporty bikini to push together to put them on full display. Her bottoms aren't small but they're tight and leave no guesswork at what's underneath. The material isn't transparent but it's thin and you can clearly see the outline of her every private feature. That's not enough though. I want her stripped and naked on my bed. I want her sporty legs locked around my waist as I piston my cock into her tight pussy. Instead I head inside to get the food.

I walk into the kitchen but pause as I round the corner. I can see Amy from the side, standing near the fridge, talking in a hushed voice. She's wearing a blue triangle bikini that shows both her cleavage and the full curvature of her large breasts. I quietly walk a few more steps and see Nicole. Out of the sunlight her practically naked body looks even more stunning. They're intensely discuss something that I can't make out.

Nicole's hand drops to her pussy, rubbing it for a second before putting her hand back on her hip. She's practically squirming standing in place, anxious about something. From this view I have a clear view of Amy's ass and Nicole's tits. I quietly take a few more steps into the kitchen. Amy's ass is really something to stare at. Her ass cheeks might as well be nude. The string leaves her ass bare and only serves to frame her ass cheeks. Looking at Amy's build, you could imagine her shaking her ass in a rap video or competing in the olympics.

Now, as I get a few steps into the kitchen, I hear Nicole complain "Amy, my pussy is soaking. They've been gone on business all week and now Ethan's walking around with huge fat cock on display. You do it to please your husband when we have our little foursomes. You won't do it to please your sister?"

"Fine, only because it's you and it's been a boring week and I'm horny as hell too."

All of the sudden Amy pushes Nicole against the fridge and starts to kiss her. It starts innocently, a few pecks. But it quickly becomes passionate. Their hands start to roam all over each other. Each grabs at the other's tits, squeezing with full handfuls. Nicole reaches around and grabs Amy's ass and runs her hands up and down her sister's thighs and bottom.

Amy pulls the thin material away from each of Nicole's breasts and alternates sucking and massaging each tit. Nicole is a good bit taller than Amy and her dark tits are at perfect height for Amy to bury her face in them. As her sister devours her breasts, Nicole's eyes stray upward and spot me standing less than ten feet away. Her surprise fades almost instantly with a devilish smile instead. While staring at me, she places her hand on her sister's head and guides her to her nipples, then guides her sister's hand until it's between her legs and she begins to moan. Amy is rubbing her sister's bare pussy!!

"Yeah that's it little sister, make me cum sweetie. You know just how to make me cum."

Amy's mouth moves from her sister's tits to kisses on her abs and stomach, until her face is between her sister's legs. It is the hottest thing I've ever seen.

"Eat my pussy you hot little bitch."

Nicole arches out her hips, feeding her half sister her full pussy. She's still staring my direction as she moans and her hips start to buck but her eyes don't meet my gaze. Then I realize my cock is at full attention and is hardly concealing in my speedo at all. It's the biggest my dick has ever looked in my life. As I start to stroke it, Nicole humps her sister's face with renewed vigor.

"Yeah, make me cum sweetie. Fuck me and make me cum. Fuck me so fucking hard."

Nicole is humping the mouth that is fucking her. She's practically riding her sister's face!! Amy's fingers are still working between Nicole's legs and I can see now that three fingers are fucking her. Nicole's moans grow louder. She's actually going to make her sister cum. I'm in disbelief.

"Use your other hand on your pussy. Cum together."

Amy listens. I watch her free hand push her bikini bottom to the side and then she begins to finger herself. She rubs herself frantically. With her on her knees, I can't see her pussy. I do see her apple shaped bottom and her arm frantically rubbing back and forth

With Amy between Nicole's legs, Nicole's breasts are, for the first time in my life, completely exposed to me. I stare in astonishment. My Aunt's rack... gorgeous. Big, dark breasts, with dark aureolas, and tiny nipples. Her chest is visibly rising and falling and her gaze on me has broken. Her eyes are closed and I can tell she's close to climaxing.

As she licks Nicole, Amy starts to moan muffled groans of pleasure.

"Are you cumming baby?"

"Mmmmmmmm."

"Make me cum Amy. Fuck me baby. Make me cum."

The tempo of Amy's three poisoning fingers increases. Nicole's moans grow deep and constant before she starts to writhe and shake. She holds Amy's held in place with both hands, bucking almost violently into her sister's mouth.

"Ohhhhh, riggghhtttt ttthere, suck my clitttttt... fuccckk!" It's the last thing Nicole moans before squirting. She begin spraying her sister down with pussy juice! "OOOOohhhhhhhhh.... mmmmmm.... fuccck." Juices splash against Amy's face and chest as Nicole uncontrollably shakes and tries to hold her hips on her sister's open mouth. Gradually her orgasm subsides with a few, last jerky thrusts into her sister's mouth. Nicole loosens her grip on Amy's head and catches her breath. I'm in wordless, thoughtless awe at what I just witness.

Amy withdraws her head from between Nicole's legs and her moans suddenly fill the room as she rubs between her legs herself faster and harder. Amy hasn't climaxed yet! She rises on shaky knees and leans against the counter, rubbing herself, shaking and seemingly unaware of everyone else in the room. Nicole regains her composure enough to push her up onto the counter and throw Amy's legs open. She shoves her fingers up her little sister's cunt and fucks her hard. Amy buries her face in Nicole's shoulder.

"Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrhhhhhh." It sounds so intensely orgasmic that it might verge on painful. "AAhh.... Ah."

Nicole isn't lightly fingering her sister, she is finger fucking her so hard the slap of her hand against Amy's pussy is audible.

"AAaaaaaaaaaahhhhh......... aaahhhhhhhh...... ahhhh... ahhh..... ahhh.... ahhhhh... mmmmmmmm."

Nicole slows her thrusts. Amy quiets to soft groans. Her sister removes her fingers and the groans are gone and all that is left is their heavy breathing as they lean against each other half nude and sweating. I think even Aunt Nicole has forgotten I'm standing here. I want to leave but the sight of them is too erotic to even look away.

Then Nicole whispers something to Amy and Amy spins around. I'm standing, watching, like an idiot with a horse sized erection.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" Apparently she's got her breath back. "Ethan, you stood there with an erection ten god damn feet away?" She slides off the counter and walks over to me. In an infuriated whisper she scolds me. "You know what I'd of done for a hard cock five minutes ago? I'm on my knees fingering my own pussy while you stroke your own cock? What kind of man does that?"

"Aunt Amy, I'm sorry. I didn't know."

She goes to walk away and then stops. "Look I know you're young but your last name is Day and you've got a family reputation to hold up. The next time you catch me fingering myself or I'm on my knees eating pussy, you come up behind me and get yourself some pussy, okay?"

I smile. "Okay."

"Good. I've got to go clean up and with that she disappears down the hall towards the bathroom. Nicole stands there, shaking her head at me, smiling.

"Why didn't you give me a signal?" I ask.

"Baby, I can't become a man for you."

She's right and I know it. With the girls in my class I'm confident. I know where I stand with them. With my aunts I'm timid. They're older, hotter, and more comfortable with who they are and I end up on my heels.

"Live and learn sweetie. You missed your chance today, that's for damn sure. Amy will still fuck you if you want her, but you'll have to take her." Nicole walks over and takes me hands and places them on her tits. "Do you like them?"

I squeeze them and run my fingers over her nipples. "They're amazing."

She wraps her fingers around my cock and strokes the full length of my hard shaft. For maybe ten-seconds we stood there, her tits in my hands and my dick in hers. Then, in a hushed voice, she doubles my regret.

"Sweetheart, all you had to do was push Amy aside and I'd have sucked you till you told me to spread my legs. You could of taken us to a bed and fucked us both all afternoon. Sluts deprived of sex for a week are easy pussy hunny. You'll learn."