Ethel and Gene, A New Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,054 Followers

The scent and taste I had experienced before. On her panties as I would hold them to my face to sniff and taste. When I had sucked at her undies while she still wore them. This was a different thrill, her essences as she produced them, fresh in her cunt. My cum was still in her pussy from last night. The thought of it only added to the exhilaration I felt. The male essences complementing my mother's nectar.

I would suck and lick her panties again, many times. But it was never as good as before. Before I had buried my face in her hot wet pussy.

Eloise's legs were over my shoulders. Her high heels on my back. Her hands pressed my face into her cunt to lick, to suck, to make her cum. Her heels drumming as her body quivered with delight. Her cries of "Don't stop, don't stop." Repeated over and over.

And yet more orgasms until she pushed me away with a shout of "Fuck me now."

I stood my cock straining against the silk of my panties. I pushed them down and off as she scooted back onto the bed and spread her legs lewdly. I mounted her and pushed my throbbing cock into her wet pussy.

A gasp of pain from her, but then she responded. She met my thrusts with her own. "Fuck me, fuck me." her words thrilled me.

"Talk to me, Mom." I cried out in turn. "Fuck me, Mom"

She rolled us over and was on top. She rode my cock lifting herself and plunging down. Impaling herself again and again on my rock hard manhood. She leaned forward to kiss me. To give me her tit to suck and bite. To bite my nipple where they showed through my bra. Then back up straight again to impale herself once again. I filled her with my creamy cum as electric thrills excited my cock. Before I knew it was happening my cum had spewed from me. But the thrill was no less for being unexpected.

I softened. She laid next to me. We held each other and spoke soft words of love. We slept and woke at dinner time. As we had in the morning we went to pee together.

We ate leftovers for dinner. We sat on the couch pleasantly tired. My mother's head was on my shoulder. "You made my fantasy real," she said. "My dream."

We went to bed early. Dressed in baby dolls. I liked the feminine feel of it and left my bra on to make it look a little more womanly. Eloise has boobs so she could leave the bra off. We took our nylons off too.

Before we slept we ate each other in sixty-nine fashion. Both of us came with glorious orgasms. I found that I liked the feel of her bare thighs as much as the nylons.

It was a wonderful, wild, weekend. But filled with love. It ended all too soon. We went back to school and work Monday, trying to appear like we would any other Monday.

A few weeks later, during a break in my classes, Mom took some vacation and we traveled to a distant New York. We had made arrangements ahead of time so we had no delays when we arrived. We had two wigs made for me, with lessons about caring for them and attaching them. We made another stop at a discrete cross dressing shop. They made some bras for me. They lift and mold the fleshy pads of my breasts and make them look like real tits, albeit a little small. If only my nipples were more feminine.

As you have probably guessed I still like wearing women's clothing. Even though my mother and I are lovers. I still change into my silk, or sometimes satin panties when I get home. She still strips off her business suit and becomes Eloise. I am Gene, or Gina. Depending on what we have planned. What fantasy we are living in.

By the way, just as Mom said would happen, my cock and her pussy are perfect fits.

More to come.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,054 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Wouldn't be surprised if Ethel/Eloise arranges a threesome for them at some time in the future. This chapter was a little short, but still good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OMGosh...to be Gina !!!

This thread is extremely erotic. I'm in my pretty panties, underwire, push-up lacy bra (36A)....spaghetti strap camisole and thigh high stockings.....Mmmm !!! And my pretty, tight VS thong tucked beneath my "sissy balls" and tight against my pretty "boi pussy". ..my "clitty" is simply delicious and drenching my sweet cummies into my pretty thong.....Mmmm !!! Thanks for a very erotic thread.

SissyCrissy.............xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Better and better

It keeps getting better and better. So far I,ve had to change my sissy panties 3 times due to explosions! I'm sure more to follow.

SarfLondonLadSarfLondonLadover 9 years ago
KEEPS GETTING BETTER

One of the best stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

keep writing i love it so far as it is good writing

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mom's Snuggle Bunny Kelly's son is the only man for her.in Incest/Taboo
An Offer He Can't Refuse Ch. 01 Julia makes a naughty deal with her heartbroken son.in Incest/Taboo
The Challenge Ch. 01 A woman is offered money to have sex with her son.in Incest/Taboo
Beyond the Borderline Mother and son find a love like no other.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Roommate After her husband's accident, Kristen's son shares his room.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories