Eva

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We shouldn't do this. Not here, not now." I pulled away from her, but not before I caught the hurt look in her eyes. She turned away and straightened her hair, for it had come loose when I'd plowed my fingers into it.

"Goddammit." I pulled her back to me and ravaged her lips until she trembled, intoxicatingly, in my arms. Her breath rasped against my ear, and her chest heaved and the scent of her surrounded me. Vanilla. I was a goner.

"Tonight. Wait for me," I whispered and felt her nod against my shoulder.

I'd never been more eager for a party to end.

*

"It was very nice to see you after such a long time, ma'am. You should visit the company more often. We could use your smile once or twice a week."

Violet Smith stood before me in all her red finery, ready to take her leave. She was one of the final few that lingered in the hall over leftover cakes and sconces.

"Aww, Jessie, honey, aren't you the charmer. It was real lovely tonight. I heard you handled it all by yourself."

"Yes, I did," I smiled. "Marie had too much to do."

A large, white limo rumbled around the corner. "Ah, there's your chauffeur now."

"Keep in touch, Jessie," Violet rasped and extended her hand. I raised it to my lips before bidding her a good night.

Excitement thrummed through my veins as I watched the last few people leave the hall. It was late, one in the morning, and it had been a fruitful night. I'd signed two contracts with Terrance & Co. that would give the company a head start on the Christmas advertisings. It felt good, knowing that the night hadn't been wasted on just socializing with people I saw almost everyday.

Where's Eva? I wondered ten minutes later when she hadn't showed up. I went back into the hall and then checked the ladies' room but she wasn't there. I waited in the hall for another ten minutes before accepting that she'd probably left. Disappointment replaced excitement as I started towards the Rover. Maybe I'd pushed her. Maybe I'd been too rough. Maybe I shouldn't have been so authoritative, telling her to wait for me tonight. Maybe it was too soon.

Hell, I needed a smoke.

I lit one as soon as I got off the elevator to the underground parking lot. Something was real tied up inside me and it made me uncomfortable. I looked forward to taking her home so bad and she'd left in the end, anyway. But the funny thing was, I couldn't find it in my heart to blame her for leaving. Everything in me told me that it was my fault that she'd left, for I'd pushed her.

I shook my head, the heel of my Valentinos ringing in the parking lot as I made for the Rover.

A slight movement caught my eye. It looked as though someone was standing next to my jeep. Instant hope flared and I quickened my steps toward the car. Oh, please let it be her, I prayed to whatever god was listening.

My heart did a little joy jiggy in my chest when I saw her leaning against the hood of the jeep, fingers flying over the keypad of her mobile. A silly smile lit my face. How could I have thought that she'd left?

"Hey," I said as I soundlessly slid in beside her. I noticed that she flipped her mobile closed, quickly, and turned toward me with a smile.

"Hi."

"I thought you'd left."

She blushed enchantingly.

"Well, I didn't know where to wait and I knew that you would definitely drive so I came down here-." I cut off the needless flow of words with my lips, feeling her surprise. It was quick, hard and intense and left me wanting so much more.

"Get in," I said and went around to the driver's side.

The drive home was a blur. We didn't speak, merely bathed in the sizzling tension that was between us. Her phone vibrated once or twice but she switched it off irritably. It was the first time that I'd seen a frown crease her forehead and I found that abundantly sexy too. I didn't think I'd ever found an irritated woman to be sexy.

"Welcome to my humble abode," I said as I pulled up in front of the two-story modern structure that was my house. I only used it to sleep and I rarely ate at home so it wasn't really lived in. But it served its purpose well.

She followed me into the foyer and I hung her coat in the closet. Truth be told, I was feeling a little awkward, for with others, I'd always come in through the door with my fingers already under their skirts. But Eva was different. I had no doubt that I was her first woman.

She was surveying a row of photos when I exited the closet. Her back was to me and her head was tilted upwards. I moved behind her and slid my arms around her waist.

"Where's your family now?" she asked, pointing to a family photo.

"Well," I cleared my throat. "My parents disinherited me when I was twenty-one."

I leaned down and nuzzled her throat, then bit a fold of flesh between my teeth. She quivered.

"Why?"

She started to move against me, grinding her ass into my crotch. Her eyes fluttered shut and her fingers clasped my arms where it wound around her waist.

"They were devout Christians. They were ashamed to call me their daughter. Do we need to talk about that now?"

"Sorry, Miss Carter," she whispered, as my lips traveled higher. I nibbled on her earlobe and she gasped.

"Jessie. My name's Jessie."

We didn't speak after that. My lips slid into her hair, my fingers found the zipper to her dress. She moaned when my nails scraped across the bare skin of her shoulders. I placed a kiss on her cheek and she turned in my arms, trying to fuse her lips with mine.

It was an aphrodisiac, having her near me, wanting me. I'd never felt such desire before and it was a little scary. My lips caught and clung to hers, and my fingers worked her dress loose.

It fell to the floor like a cloud, but neither of us took notice. I was staring at the creamy bits of skin that I'd uncovered. Her breasts were perfection, encased in black silk as they were. God, my teeth ached to bite them. Her waist was small and her hips were rounded. Her tummy wasn't flat but she still looked good to me. But the most beautiful thing about her was the tiny hoop that she had on her belly button. That was the sexiest sight on earth.

I dropped to my knees in front of her, turning her around so that she was pressed up against the wall. I placed a kiss in the V of her breasts, looking up at her as I did. Her eyes were locked with mine and she threaded her fingers through my hair.

I reached behind and unclasped her bra, watching the spill of her naked breasts before me. She was a beauty. Turgid dark nipples sat atop full breasts that begged to be suckled. I slid a hand beneath one and lifted it to my lips.

She bucked against me when my mouth closed over it, hot and wet. I heard her exhale loudly as my wet tongue flicked over the hard nub of her nipple over and over again. From my place on the floor, I could smell how wet she was and see the dark patch that was forming on her panties.

My teeth closed over her nipple, tugging it none-too-gently. I felt her fingers become fists in my hair. I looked up and her eyes were closed, pleasure evident in her features.

"Eva?"

"Hmm?"

"Look at me."

She did and I took the chance to slide my hand into her panties. God, she was so fucking wet. I watched as she bit down on her lip, hard. Her toes curled into the carpet just as my fingers curled into her.

"You're so fucking tight," I whispered against her breast, using my thumb to rub her flowing juices on her clit. Her breathing changed in an instant, becoming hitchy and rapid. She moaned deep in her throat, her shoulders against the wall and her hips lifted to my hand.

"Oh, god. Oh, please. Oh, shit!" she whimpered as I bit down on the flesh above her navel. The belly ring looked too good on her and I flicked my tongue across it, too. All the while, my fingers continued to plunder her pussy. She was so tight, fitting around my fingers like she was made for me. Fuck, I needed to taste her.

I think I tore her panties; I can't really remember. But in a heartbeat, my mouth was on her, licking her, tasting her and it felt like heaven. She was smooth, swollen and beautiful that I had a hard time keeping from coming.

I knew she was close. Her whimpers had changed to little shaky cries and she was thrusting herself on my tongue as though her life was dependent upon it. I doubled the rhythm of my strokes, my teeth tenderly taking the pink bud of her clit between them.

She clenched around my fingers tightly, holding me inside her as she came. I could hear her sobbing as she humped my fingers, taking more and more from what I was giving her.

I slid another hand into my pants. Surprise, surprise -- I was already wet. I'd probably soaked through my panties. I found the hardness of my clit and roughly flicked over it. It took me only a few strokes before I came with a groan, laying my forehead against Eva's tummy as the waves of pleasure washed through me.

And then, the room was silent except for our harsh breathing.

She slid down the wall and crumpled in front of me. Sweat beaded her forehead and gleamed between her breasts. I watched as a drop of it trailed over the curve of her breast, over her nipple and dripped onto her upraised thighs. Could someone become aroused ten seconds after they'd come?

The light in the foyer was dim and neither of us had the energy to make it upstairs to my room. I gathered her close, making sure that her head was cushioned against my arm, before sliding a tux-clad leg over hers.

She opened her eyes, blinking against the tears that had pooled in the corner of them, and looked up at me. There was satisfaction in her eyes. Nothing else could've pleased me more.

"I never thought…" she began, her voice hoarse. I laid a finger over her lips and kissed her cheek.

"Sleep, baby. We'll talk about it tomorrow."

Then, amongst the battlefield of torn clothing and the musky tang of sex, we slept.

*

I awoke a little while later to a trembling world. It took me a moment to actually figure out that there wasn't an earthquake or an alien invasion or whatever, but it was merely Eva trembling from the draft in the room. It was cold, I realized, for I'd forgotten to switch the central heating on.

"Eva?" I tried shaking her awake, but she wouldn't budge. The sweet little thing just mumbled something unintelligible and turned over on the carpet. She looked so peaceful in sleep that I didn't have the heart to wake her after that. Instead, I lifted her -- unsteadily, I might add -- into my arms and carried her up the stairs and into the bedroom.

I was out of breath by the time I laid her on the bed. 'Hell,' I thought to myself, 'couldn't I bench-press one fifty?' Yeah, a little voice in the back of my head replied. Two years ago.

Sighing, I went over to the balcony, which looked over the pool. It was a small one, meant more for entertaining than actual exercise, but it had come with the house when I'd bought it a couple of years back. It was a particularly nice place to sit and think, and after changing into a pair of shorts and a black sweatshirt, I did just that.

Eva.

Innocent, sexy, irresistible Eva. She was unlike any other woman I'd ever known. Of course, one could argue that she was more girl than woman, but who was arguing? She was a good worker, from what I'd heard at the office, and she had a quick mind. Pretty smile, nice ass and gorgeous tits, too, I added to the list that I was making in my mind. She was everything that someone could come to… love.

I snorted. I'd given up on love a long time ago, when someone I thought loved me threw me out of the house with nothing but the clothes on my back. I'd grown up then, and learnt that life could fuck you real bad when you're least expecting it.

And the women that had been in my life -- none of them were the 'loving' type. They were just the use 'em, leave 'em type of gals that I liked. As the saying goes, 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?' Likewise, I saw no reason to become emotionally involved with anyone when I could have sex without the emotional part. Intimacy was just a teeny bit too deep for me. If I'd been to a psychiatrist, she'd probably have told me that I had an insecurity complex for loving someone.

She'd have been right.

It's scary, I thought. Putting my heart out there for someone to chew up and spit into the bin like gum. It had happened once. Who's to say it wouldn't happen again? I didn't like to take risks in business. And I didn't like to take chances with my emotional status quo. That was that.

So why am I thinking about all of this at four in the morning?

Oh, right.

Eva.

Fuck.

*

"Go 'way," I mumbled into the pillow. "It's a fucking Sunday!"

"Miss Carter, I made breakfast," came a voice from above me.

'Where have I heard that voice before?' I thought. Ah, yes. I'd just been dreaming about it.

I lifted my head from the pillow, slowly, to find Eva dressed in one of my shirts and standing over me. Her straight hair was combed back and tied into a knot; she also didn't have any makeup on.

It came as much as a surprise to me when I pulled her down to the bed and straddled her, pinning her arms above her head.

"I told you to call me Jessie last night," I murmured against her lips, before capturing them in mine. As good morning kisses went, ours was completely too hot to be in that category. It was when my fingers slipped under her shirt that she stopped me.

"I left the stove on," she confessed, her eyes not straying from my lips. She leant up and quickly pressed a kiss on me before squirming to her feet.

"I made breakfast," she repeated.

"Oh, really?" My gaze flicked over her scantily clad frame. "I thought you said you were breakfast."

She blushed and my heart seemed to jump.

Could there be a better way to start the day?

*

"You liked it?"

I nodded, my mouth still half-full of porridge. Eva was the first person that I knew who ate porridge for breakfast. When I asked her about it, she told me that her Nana used to make it for her in the country.

"Do you have anything on your schedule today?" I asked when I was done. Eva was seated across from me, cradling a mug of coffee. She'd watched me as I ate, and I couldn't help but feel a little self-conscious at how I looked whilst spooning porridge down my throat. There was just a permanent air of sexuality about her that made me feel a little…awkward, maybe.

"No, not really. But I have an assignment to finish, though. We need to hand in a report on the attachment every week."

"Really? That's cool. As long as you're only writing about the work part," I teased.

She laughed and got up to dump her mug in the sink. Then, to my utmost disbelief, she started to wash the dirty dishes. I made to tell her not to, that Penny, the housekeeper, would come around tomorrow, but she threw me a look over her shoulder that made me forget how to string a sentence together. The worse thing was that when she lifted her hands to the sink, the shirt that she wore hiked up a little to expose more creamy, dark skin. I felt a strange kind of longing curl inside my stomach.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked.

"Why?" I asked, moving up behind her and resting my chin on her forehead. "Don't you know how sexy you look in my shirt? I could eat you." To punctuate that, I bit the tip of her ear.

She shuddered.

"Sexy? You think I'm sexy?" She sounded shocked, but delightfully so.

"Don't play with me. You know you're sexy." I started nibbling my way down her neck.

"I'm fat."

That made me pause, then throw my head back and laugh.

"Baby, you're not fat. Hell no."

"But…"

"Shh. Trust me when I say that. I've never thought of you as fat before. You're beautiful, with all those curves. And I love the belly ring." I slid my hand under her shirt and noticed that she had stopped soaping the dishes. "When did you get it?"

"When I turned eighteen. It was something I'd wanted to do since forever. I'm glad you like it."

"I like you, baby."

"You make me tingle when you call me baby, Jess."

My breath hitched and my brain went numb.

"Say it again."

"Say what?"

"Say my name."

"Jess. Jessie," she whispered.

My mouth covered hers with a groan. She was all soft under me, so much in contrast to my hard body. Her eyelids fluttered shut as my lips rasped over hers again and again. My fingers traveled along the smooth expanse of skin under her shirt until they found the barrier of her panties. A husky laugh escaped me.

"So I didn't really tear it last night."

"No, you didn't." She turned and started rinsing her hands free of soapsuds. My hands were still on her hips, making circles on her hipbone when she turned around to face me, resting her damp hands on my sweatshirt.

"Jess… last night…," she stuttered.

"Was amazing," I finished for her and stole a kiss.

"No, no. I mean, yes, it was amazing, but…"

"But what?" By now, I was pushing her towards a counter.

"But, did you -- uh -- did you come?"

I lifted her onto an expanse of white marble and leaned in to nip at the delicious corner of her lip.

"Yes, I did."

I saw the relief in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry for passing out like that, without helping you to...uh…"

"That's all right. You can start making up for that right now." I wiggled my eyebrows at her. She giggled.

"Oh, and Jess, did you carry me up to the room last night?"

"Yeah." My fingers traveled around the waistline of her panties to come to rest on the curve of her ass. Slowly, so as to know she would feel it, I reached into her panties and drew a finger over one soft curve. True enough, she jerked against me.

"Was- wasn't I heavy?"

I looked into her eyes. Truth or lie? Truth or lie? Truth or lie? Lie.

"Of course not. Now, stop talking."

I slid my lips against hers again, hearing her soft sigh of pleasure. It was beautiful, this, the simple joining of lips, I thought, just before I leaned into her, tongue darting out to catch hers. Her mouth was slick and hot, tasting just like coffee.

My fingers stole up her shirt to cup the bare smoothness of her breasts. She scooted forward so that she was straddling my hips, her ample tits crushed against my much smaller ones. We moaned when we felt our nipples brush each other's and the electrifying feel of it ran through our bodies.

I released her mouth for a second, taking the time to pull the shirt over her head. Then my mouth was back on hers, searing, devouring, taking, and giving everything that I knew she wanted. My hands cradled each globe of her bountiful breasts, my thumbs swirling about the hard areolas for her pleasure. When my nails grazed the side of her breast, she jerked away from me in surprised pleasure.

I trailed kisses from the corner of her mouth to her collarbone, feeling her tense in arousal, waiting for my mouth to cover the sensitized tip of her breasts. Her fingers were tangled in the slight curls at the nape of my neck, pulling on the loose strands, as though she was begging me to suckle her.

"Jessie, hurry," she pleaded as my mouth remained on the dainty throb of her pulse, licking the spot where her heart beat faster just for me. It was an enthralling feeling to have a woman so beautiful moaning in your hands.

I slid down, trailing my hands across her sides as I did so. Then, leaning in, I began to nuzzle her breasts and the valley between them. I felt Eva shudder beneath me when my tongue lashed out to place a tiny lick on the corner of each breast.

Gradually, after I'd had my fill of nuzzling, my lips found the way to her nipples. They were rock hard, and seemed to be pouting for my attention. I grinned suddenly before taking one of the dark buds into my mouth.