Eva - Valentine's Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sound good."

"Oh, and Jess, can I borrow a shirt? Maybe a pair of shorts?" She looked up at me with those large, dark eyes.

"For you, my lady, I'd harvest the moon itself," I replied, plating a kiss on her lips. She laughed, untangling herself from my arms.

A moment later, she was dressed in a pair of black shorts and a baggy T-shirt. She looked more like a younger brother than a woman in my clothes. When she pulled me down for a kiss, I couldn't remember what in hell I was thinking about.

*

Dear Diary,

I've been having a wonderful time this week. I never thought I'd have fun at an office, but I've been proved wrong.

I met this wonderful woman; her name's Jessie. She's got to be the sexiest butch I've ever seen. And the funny thing is, she thinks I'M sexy. How weird is that?

I spent the night at her house yesterday. It was amazing, the way she's so good at going down on women. I was actually jealous thinking about how many women she'd practiced on before! Whenever I see her, something inside me tightens and I start blushing. She gives me this look sometimes, which seems to tell me, "You're mine, Eva," but I'm not too sure where our relationship stands. She is, after all, still my boss.

The closer I get to her, the more I'm afraid.

Do you think I should tell her, diary?

Evvie

*

It was an old neighborhood. The first time I saw it, I'd thought it had been torn out of quaint Mexican territory. Jay, my best friend, had spent most of her childhood here after Mama decided to leave Mexico and her husband. And after Jay moved out, Mama had turned the little two-storey house at the corner of the street into a restaurant.

I'd called Mama earlier to tell her that I'd be coming over with a friend. She seemed delighted to have us over and promised she'd reserve the balcony table for us.

We reached the restaurant a couple of minutes before seven thirty. Eva was dressed in light blue denim jeans with artistic splashes of paint and a silky pink blouse. I was pleased when she slid my hand in hers as we walked towards the restaurant. It felt right.

Mama answered the door herself, the brightest smile on her face. She was a large woman, but the years had been kind to her. Other than the laugh lines around her eyes, no wrinkle marred her skin. And there was no sign of white in her hair. I was beginning to think Mama was immortal.

Behind her, the restaurant was already full with people I was sure came in almost every week. I barely got in a word before she crushed me in a hug.

"Jessie, I haven't seen you in so long," she said, patting my back. "And who is your beautiful lady friend?"

My hand tightened on Eva's. "Mama, I'd like you to meet Eva. Eva, this is Mama Calida. She's Jay's mother."

Eva withdrew her hand from mine to extend it to Mama. As per usual, Mama shook it off and pulled Eva into a hug instead.

"Any friend of Jessie's is a friend of Mama's!" she said. Eva looked shocked at the unexpected hug, but pleasantly so.

"Thank you for having us over, Mama," Eva said when Mama pulled away.

"Ai, don't be crazy. Jessie's family. Family comes before business, no?"

"Yes, they do."

"Now, are you two hungry? Mama made traditional chimichanga."

Without waiting for our answer, Mama strode past the dining area and into the kitchen. Eva looked at me and laughed. "For a big woman, she's quite a dynamite."

"That, she is. You should've seen her back in the day. She used to do things you wouldn't believe."

"Well, I think I wouldn't put much past this woman."

And I think it was in that second that I realized I really liked Eva. I felt like I could watch her every second of the day and not be bored. I felt like I could never tire of her scent. I felt like I could be happy just because she seemed happy. It was a weird feeling, almost like a curtain of peace that fell over me. I didn't want to analyze it, so I kept it to myself and watched as Eva wowed over the interior of the little restaurant.

Mama led us to the balcony and set a bottle of wine on the table. She set the menu before us and told us she'd be back to take our orders in a few minutes.

Eva didn't look at the menu straight away. Instead, she got up from her chair and leaned over the balcony. The balcony was on the second floor of the restaurant and overlooked the park. Across the park was the church that my family used to attend when I was younger.

"This is so peaceful, don't you think, Jess? You can barely hear the traffic in the city, the moon's full, and the air smells like roses. What could be more perfect?"

"Nothing," I said, coming up behind her and wrapping my arms around her shoulders. "But you."

She leaned back against my chest and tilted her head up to look at me. "You are so sweet."

"I know," I teased, brushing a kiss against her lips. She smiled against my lips and turned in my arms. We started off with lazy, slow kissing. But it was seconds before I felt the sparks ignite again. Her fingers dug into my shoulders and I nearly raised her onto the balcony before realizing the iron bars were dangerously rickety.

"Aiyayaye!" Mama's voice had us stepping apart guiltily. "I cannot leave you two alone for two minutes. Tsk tsk tsk."

I held Eva's chair out for her and, flushing slightly, took my own seat. "Well, I'll have you know, Mama, that she's the one who tempted me."

Eva looked shocked at my words. "I did not! Jessie!"

Mama chuckled. "Well, no one can explain desire, my babies. It flows, like water. So it is no one's fault. Come now, let's take the orders."

"I'll have whatever you'll feed me, Mama. Eva?"

"Same here."

"Fantastic! I will be back soon with your food."

When Mama left, Eva said: "You are so bad!"

"What? Why?"

"For telling Mama that I seduced you!"

I gave her my best smile and wriggled my eyebrows. "What could I tell her but the truth?"

She threw a slice of French loaf at me. "I don't know if I should laugh or kick you for ruining my name."

"I'd rather you laugh," I replied honestly. "I'm not a big fan of kicks, especially after the army." I rubbed the ribs that I'd broken twelve years ago.

She shook her head at me. "So anyway, why'd you join the army, Jess?"

I shrugged. "Guess I didn't have much option at that point. I needed a job, money, and a place to stay. The army seemed like a good place to be. Plus, my best friend was enlisting as well. It seemed like a good solution to all my problems."

"Did you like it there?"

I had to think about that one. "Uh, well... It was OK. It taught me a few things, and I don't regret it."

I stopped to take a sip of my drink. "So tell me about you. What about your friends?"

She paused whilst buttering her bread. "Well, my best friend's name is Chloe. She and I grew up together, but right now, she's in New York studying Fashion. We email each other quite a bit, and she comes home for the holidays."

"She sounds nice."

"She is."

Eva took a bite of her bread. "So tell me about Jay. You guys seem really close."

"We've been friends for over twenty years now. There's probably nothing in my life she doesn't know of. And vice versa."

"Nothing? So she knows about me?"

That made me think. Jay didn't, in fact, know about Eva. Which wasn't really a surprise, since I'd only had a day out with her. But I could've told Jay about her when I'd first started thinking about Eva. But I hadn't. Why hadn't I?

"No, she doesn't, actually. But I'll introduce the both of you next week."

"What's next week?"

"Oh, yes. I've been meaning to ask you. Another friend of mine, Amelia, is opening her club next weekend. Are you free Saturday night?"

Eva's smile was so bright that it made me smile, too. "Yes, I'm free."

"Ah, at least this time Mama didn't need to pull you apart!" Mama commented as she carried our dinner in. The scent of thick, beef stew permeated the air, and reminded me of days when Mama would call us in for a quick bite while we were playing basketball down the street.

I turned my attention to Eva, and watched like a third party and she joked with Mama. Her smile was so infectious and I loved the way her eyes held a gorgeous twinkle. Then her hand covered mine on the table, and I couldn't find the urge to pull away.

*

I was called to the HQ in San Francisco the very next day. It was an urgent meeting that called for the attention of the execs from branches all over the world. I'd spent four days cooped up in a hotel suite which I'd shared with Quinn, attending meetings that lasted the whole fucking day, and then nights, which I'd spent thinking about Eva. No one else seemed to matter when I thought about her. I'd even found myself tuning out of meetings to think about the way she smiled, the way she laughed, the way she moaned when she came apart on my fingers. She invaded my dreams and haunted my every waking moment. I didn't know what to attribute my fixation of her to, so I just told myself not to think about that part of our relationship.

I'd gotten back to the office early Friday evening and didn't so much as think about the consequences of hauling a very surprised Eva in my arms and kissing her silly in front of the other employees. She was like a fever in the blood and I couldn't seem to keep myself from kissing her as soon as I saw her. When I pulled back, she went all soft and feminine on me and sagged against my chest. The horrible thing was that she couldn't come home with me that night for she'd promised her friends a girls' night out. Damn if I hadn't been slightly irritated by that.

She, however, had promised to come home with me tonight, after the club's opening. That delicious thought alone fueled me as I spurred the large, sleek Harley to life, slinging the spare helmet over my shoulder. It was dark, nearly eight, when I left my house on the way to pick Eva up.

Under the leather jacket, I wore a dark brown designer dress shirt with low-slung jeans. The effect was a grunge look that was accentuated by the black Nike sneakers that I adored. I hoped it was good enough for Amelia's club, for I hadn't asked her about the dress code at all.

The Harley came to a rumbling stop in front of Eva's flat two minutes after eight. I waited there with the engine running, waiting for a dark-skinned nymph to exit the lift.

About five minutes later, I heard the telltale click of heels on concrete. I looked up to find Eva, about thirty feet away from me, looking around in the dark. I realized that I probably was camouflaged in the darkness, so I let out a low wolf's whistle.

I saw her frame turn towards me and start down the pavement. When she was a few feet away from me, I noticed the outfit that she was wearing. It nearly made me swallow my tongue.

A short, red skirt that showed off creamy, dark legs was coupled with a black tube top. It was all I could do to keep from backing her up against the wall and taking her right there. Instead, I took of my helmet and said, "Hey there, little lady. How much for an hour?"

She gasped and came forward to take a swat at my arm, but I caught her around the waist instead and planted a kiss on her lips. I vaguely wondered how long it had been since we were together. It had only been a week, but hell, it felt like years. God, how I missed her.

"Hey," I said when I finally managed to tear my mouth away from hers.

Dazed, she went, "Hey," although she was still clutching my arm for balance.

I held out a helmet to her and asked her to put it on. She did and then climbed onto the Harley behind me. I could feel her knees clasping my waist and her arms around my neck. Christ, her softness felt so good.

"You ready to go?"

I felt her nod against my back, and then, we were off.

*

We could hear the noise from the club from a block away. I slowed the Harley when we neared the parking lot and slid into a lot that I knew was reserved for me. Behind me, Eva leaned back and I could feel the loss of the comfort of her body through the layers of my clothes.

"I've got something for you," I said when I'd put away the helmets. I reached into one of the back pockets and withdrew a small pouch.

"Really?" Her eyes glinted with pleasure in the lamplight. "What is it?"

"Turn around. I'll put it on for you."

She turned around -- flounced, actually -- and I slipped the sliver of gold around her neck. It was just a simple gift I'd picked up from one of those jewelry shops I passed by in the lobby of the hotel that I'd stayed in. The golden pendant had been on display and I couldn't resist going into the store and checking it out. I couldn't resist buying it either.

Eva's hand rose to the chain as I put it around her neck and she waited till I was done to turn around and hug me.

"Why, Jess?"

Her voice was a little off, as though she was on the verge of tears. Blinking in surprise, I tilted her chin up so that I could see the emotion in her eyes. True enough, there were tears brimming in those dark orbs. Never in my twelve years of dating women had one ever cried when I gave her jewelry. Her reaction was so different from everyone else's... and honest.

"Do I have to have a reason to buy my girlfriend a gift?" I asked her softly, leaning to place a kiss on her forehead.

"No one has ever given me jewelry before. I just... Thank you," she said after a moment's pause.

"You're welcome. Now, stop crying. We've got a club to go to."

*

"Why, Amelia, what a surprise!"

I winced at the sound of Monica's high-pitched voice floating across the room. Unconsciously, my hold on Eva's waist tightened.

"I didn't know you were inviting Jessie, Amelia, honey."

"Well, it was a last-minute thing, Monica," Amelia said smoothly, masking the irritation that was reflected in her eyes.

"Aww, hell. I would've dressed better if I'd known Jessie was coming," Monica said suggestively as she slithered up next to me. "So, Jess, who's your new friend?"

'The woman had obviously forgotten that I'd dumped her,' I thought wryly.

"Eva, this is Monica. Monica, Eva," I said curtly. Monica didn't seem to get the hint.

"Eva, is it? How sweet." She gasped. "That necklace is lovely! I can tell Jessie's taste when I see it," she said, reaching out to trace the necklace with her fingertips.

Eva leaned away from her. For the first time, I noticed that Eva was standing rather stiffly against me. She was uncannily quiet as well. I gave her waist a quick squeeze of reassurance.

"Oh well. Don't have to be so huffy about it. It's just a necklace!"

I wondered what sort of drug Monica was on.

"Ah, there's Peter Tensely. I'd better say hi. See you and your friend around, Jess." She ran her nails suggestively down my arm before she walked off. I suppressed a shudder of disgust.

"Well, that was awkward," Amelia said after a few moments.

"Yeah," I agreed.

"Your Eva looks a little scared."

"Eva, baby, you all right?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm fine. She's a little scary, isn't she?" Eva inched closer to me. I wrapped a hand around her shoulders and placed a kiss on her head.

"Don't worry about her. She's just a little miffed that I dumped her before she could dump me. Hey, you wanna dance?" I asked when the music turned to something sensual.

"OK." She smiled up at me.

"Am, we'll talk later, all right?" I called as I pulled Eva onto the dance floor.

I saw her nod then call to the bartender, "A scotch on the rocks, please."

I smiled as I cuddled Eva into my arms, her head resting against my chest. She still seemed a little tense, nervous perhaps, and I wondered why. I used a finger to tilt her chin up.

"You're tense, baby," I whispered, swaying with her to the music.

"I know. It's just...what's that woman's last name?"

"Who? Monica's?"

She nodded.

"Carlisle. Monica Carlisle. Why ask?" I noted that her eyes grew wide when I said her name.

"No, nothing, really. I've just noticed her on the tabloids is all." I just nodded as though I understood, though I didn't really think that seeing someone from the tabloids in real life would be...shocking.

"Let's forget Monica. I never really liked her anyway." Eva smiled, then bit her lip.

"Eva?" I said after a few moments of just moving to the music.

"Hmm?"

"Kiss me."

Saucer-like eyes met my cheeky ones.

"Here? Now?"

"Yeah. Here. Now."

She hesitated for a moment before leaning up onto her toes. Her nails dug into my shoulders for balance as she reared up and kissed me. It was slow and sweet, her lips deliciously dominant over mine. She kissed me the way I'd unintentionally taught her to, the way I liked it. Her lips swirled over mine, occasionally nipping and licking. A sliver of need rose within me.

"You guys are making a scene," someone hissed in my ear. I set Eva back to see Amelia smiling to those who were staring at Eva and I, trying to detract them from what we were doing. I smiled at her guiltily.

"Sorry, Am. Couldn't help it."

"Do you guys want a room? We have some upstairs," she said tactfully. I just glared at her.

"No, that's OK. I just have to say hi to a few people. Then I'm taking this little one home."

Eva smiled at that and said something non-committal to Amelia. Then, with Eva at my side, I made one round around the club, saying hi to people I knew and being introduced to people I didn't know. It was tedious, but necessary for the company's name, even though I was on a personal escapade.

"Jess!" I'd been looking forward to hearing that voice all night! I turned just in time to see Jay and her companion coming forward to greet us. Judging from the direction they'd come from, they probably just arrived at the club.

"Jay, hey! Where've you been hiding?" I asked, enveloping my best friend into a hug.

"I was going to ask you the same thing. Hey, I'd like you to meet Dee. Dee, this is my best friend, Jess."

A willowy, caramel-skinned girl extended her hand and I shook it. She was pretty, with almond-shaped eyes and fashionable short hair. Jay's type.

"And I'd like you to meet Eva," I said, introducing the girl by my side. Eva smiled politely and said hello but I could still feel like something was bothering her.

"We were just about to leave, actually. Jay, I'm seeing you this Friday for coffee, right?"

"Wouldn't miss it."

"I'll talk to you then. It was very nice meeting you, Dee."

"Likewise."

Then finally, finally, I was able to drag Eva out the door with a wave and a kiss for Amelia. It was when we stumbled out the crowded doorway that I realized that Eva was drunk. I shouldn't have handed her the Screwdriver while I was talking to the execs from Herring. Damn. But I was quite surprised at how well she'd handled it through the conversation with all the people we'd met.

"Jess, you're taking me home now, aren't you?" The words were slurred and murmured against my arm. It suddenly hit me that Eva was twenty, and she wasn't even old enough to take alcohol. Double damn.

"Yes, I am. Then we'll just tuck you in so you can sleep."

"Sleep? But I don't wanna sleep," she protested, pouting. "I don't wanna sleep. I want you, Jessie. Take me home and make love to me." Her eyes pleaded with me. "Please."

"OK. We'll do that. Now, sit tight," I said as I positioned her in front of me on the Harley. It was an illegal position, but I couldn't take the risk of her passing out on the back seat and slipping to the ground.

Like I thought, she was asleep by the time I pulled up in front of my place. I parked the Harley and carried her up the front steps and into the house. Her precious weight in my arms felt so good that I was reluctant to put her down on the bed. But my arms protested and I had no choice.