Eve Quest Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JJ Neal
JJ Neal
54 Followers

As soon as I could stand, I started cleaning the place up. Sheila unlocked the tiny locks on my wrists and neck.

Jenny was hot to trot and tugging on Sheila as she said to me, "We'll have bagels and juice in the morning. Clean yourself up, but don't get dressed until after breakfast. We have plans for the morning." With that they bounded up the stairs, undoing clothes as they went and fell into bed together. I heard them giggling and carrying on for the next hour.

Chapter 13

I try to be grateful for each new day, but Saturday's had been pushing their luck lately. I douched myself and got in the tub. First things first, I greased my tiny hole and started working the black monster inside me. I ultimately had to result to sitting on it again, but in it went. I shaved my legs and carefully inspected my body for unwanted stubble. I lay back in the warm scented water with my eyes closed and contemplated the dildo. I opened my mouth, reached over the side of the tub, picked up the phallus and pushed it home in a single smooth thrust. My throat no longer balked at such an intruder. I leaned back and moved the hot pink lover in and out. Satisfied I could handle my assignment for the morning I stepped out of the tub and dried off. I put on my collar; bracelets and shoes then went to the kitchen. I barely had the table set and breakfast laid out when Jenny appeared.

"I need to pee."

We went to the bathroom and assumed our positions, but this time was a little different. The golden juice was the same, more or less, but when Jenny finished she nuzzled my mouth.

I started work on her clitoris. I trapped it between my gums, sucked a vacuum around it and flicked it with my tongue. She moaned and dug her fingers into my hair. I released her clitty and drove my tongue deep into her vaginal opening. She arched her back and tried to maneuver back to the previous position. I tried to rub her engorged little bead with my tongue ball and heard the faintest, "Please." I returned to my sucking and flicking. She grabbed her nipple rings and pulled as she reached the crescendo.

"Oh my fucking, God." She said. As she stood, she looked at me and smiled. "Nice. Very nice."

I took a moment to brush my teeth and ran back to the dinning room to find Sheila and Jenny enjoying breakfast.

"Let's see the plug." Sheila said.

I faced away from her and bent at the waist.

"Sit at the other end of the table and deep throat the dildo while we eat." Sheila said.

I provided the entertainment and they enjoyed a leisurely meal. I served coffee and cleared the table with the fake dong hanging out of my mouth. Afterwards, Jenny took me to my room and selected my outfit. I wore a white gaff. The full back panties were a delicate white lace. The bra had delicate straps, a single back closure and similar lace on the cups. The fibers of the knit tank top were dark blue, but the sleeveless top itself was virtually invisible and so short it barely covered my bra. She selected a short, dark blue pleated skirt.

"You may replace the plug with a tampon, if you wish. Your collar, bracelets and shoes are fine. Don't worry about makeup. Okay?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She kissed me lightly on the cheek and said, "Get a move on."

I was waiting in the living room when they arrived. Sheila attached a leash and we were off.

I'd been getting laser treatments almost daily since we returned from Bangkok and despite my light colored hair it didn't seem like I was much less the ape. It was certainly no surprise when we parked in front of the beauty parlor. Jenny ushered me back to a private room and left me. I few minutes later, Hilda, a bulky woman in her mid-forties came in and grunted her normal greeting.

"Oh, you." Hilda said.

She setup her equipment, then looked at my face through a lighted magnifying glass.

"Your face is actually getting there."

She worked in fifteen-minute sessions, without saying a word. Between sessions she left the room and I was offered a cool fruit punch. It may've contained some rum. Regardless, it was good and I appreciated the break.

It was well into the afternoon when she said, "That's all for today."

She cleaned my face and applied a sweet smelling cream then turned and left the room. Jenny had left me a note instructing me to get a cab home. There was money in the envelope with the note. It was very unusual; she had always picked me up after the previous sessions.

When I got home I found another note, and a key to my tiny padlocks. Sheila and Jenny had gone to a convention in Las Vegas and would return Wednesday. I was never allowed questions, but I knew Jenny was an anesthetist. I assumed the trip had something to do with her work although that wasn't the only possibility. She and Sheila and several of their female friends had formed a coalition of sorts. There were some sexual aspects to the association, but they also shared professional services and networked with other women. That alliance might have been the catalyst for their trip.

The note indicated a Mistress Donna would be checking on me each morning. I was not to leave the house and not to masturbate. I could expect visitors at any time and if they had a key, I should treat then as my mistress or master. To me it seemed like a short vacation. I removed my collar, bracelets and shoes. I made myself a scotch and soda, slipped into my gown and settled into a big leather chair to watch TV.

I was startled into awareness early the next morning around 4:30. I'd fallen asleep or more accurately stated past out in the chair. Thank God, I hadn't overslept. I decided to stay up and have a leisurely morning. I lay on my tummy in the bathroom, cleansed myself and inserted a tampon. After my bath I powdered my body. I had a clean feminine smell. My body was round and smooth, my waist noticeable smaller. There was little muscle definition if in fact I still had muscles. I hadn't picked up anything heavier that a skillet since I started on hormones. My face wasn't as swollen as it had been in the past and I was really anxious to see a baby faced me.

I was properly dressed in my pink outfit, drinking my breakfast. I never heard Mistress Donna enter the room.

"Well, well. If it's not the pussy boy."

I whirled to face her and said, "Yes, Mistress." I quickly dropped my eyes and fell to my knees, but I saw enough to recognize her as Blondie from the party.

"I'm told you are very obedient."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Stand up and pull down your panties."

I did as instructed. She walked around behind me and gave my tampon cord a light tug.

"It's my time of the month too, but you're fine. Pull up your panties and sit over there." She pointed to a chair at the head of the table.

"I know you're a cuckold, but I'm told you're also an able toilet slave. Let's find out." Donna said.

I got up and headed for the bathroom. She followed a few steps back and watched as I made my pallet, removed my teeth and lay on my back awaiting her pleasure. She discarded her shorts and pulled down her panties. I noticed the panty liner, but I didn't see the tampon cord until it was in my face. I remembered her soft golden curls as she pushed them against my nose. The stream of pee was strong and very hot. I had no time for anything but the task at hand so I gulped her down and kept gulping until the stream stopped.

"Well done. Now eat the pussy."

I'm not sure I could separate out a taste for the menses, but her gash had an oily slickness to it and an especially musky aroma. I took a long lick of her labia, and then plunged my tongue deep inside her. I could feel the cotton cylinder with my tongue. As I returned to licking her clitty I shoved a finger into her asshole. Only seconds later she screamed and clamped my head between her thighs. When she stood she picked up a camera and snapped a photo of my face.

"I'll drop this on the net to Jenny. She'll be so proud of you. She's a big believer in sex during menstruation you know."

"No, Ma'am. I didn't."

"I need a new tampon. Where do you keep them?"

I pointed to the drawer and she found a tampon. I got to my knees and watched as she placed her left foot on the commode. She pulled her tampon out and handed it to me. Her long smooth legs were a sight to behold. She unwrapped the new insert, swirled it in my mouth, spread her outer lips with her left hand and pushed the outer tube inside her body. With her right index finger she pushed the absorbent pod home and then she pulled the empty tubes out of her body and handed them to me. The cord hung lazily between her lips.

"See yah in the AM, Sweetie." She said as she left.

In the mirror I watched as I brought the spent tampon to my coated face. To kiss it or to taste it, I wasn't sure. I reached inside my panties for my clitty stick then nearly jumped out of my skin.

"Just throw it away." Donna said sticking her head back into the room. "Or I'll have to tell Jenny you were sniffing tampons and masturbating."

I fell at her feet and said. "Please don't, Mistress. Please, you can't imagine what she would do."

"Just get cleaned up. I scarcely see a reason to bite the girl that eats me."

I wrapped the tampon and tubes in toilet paper and put them in the wastebasket. While I was washing my face and hands Donna left, but over the next few days I felt as if I were working with the sword of Damocles over my head.

Chapter 14

When my mistresses returned Wednesday night I had made a little Welcome Home sign and a pear and gelatin dessert. Friday morning Sheila told me that some of the girls would be over that night. They would want dessert and coffee at 7:00. She added that some of the boys would be delivering a load of equipment that afternoon. They would put it in the den and I was to leave it alone.

That afternoon Jenny helped me with my outfit. She started with a new item. It was a white leather garter belt that laced in the back. It fit snuggly accentuating my slender waist and had D-rings sewn into the sides. We added white hose, white heels as well as the mandatory collar and bracelets. She offered no gaff so my tiny dick hung limply between my legs.

Next she sat me on the bed and removed my earrings. She had a chrome plate with two small screws welded to it. She pushed the screws through my ear piercings. She had another plate with a six-inch chain hanging from it. The screws in my ear fit through holes in the second plate. Small thumbscrews connected the two plates with my earlobe trapped between them and the chain brushing my shoulder. With that ear finished she duplicated the process on the other ear.

"You should replace your tampon with that black butt plug and use a lot of lubricant."

"Yes, Mistress."

Sheila and Jenny wore light cotton sundresses with spaghetti straps. Neither wore underwear. Both wore low-heeled leather thongs. As the other women arrived they were also dressed in light summer dresses and open-toed shoes. This turned out to be the same women that had attended the last party, a set of regulars if you will. The six of them sat at the table and ate strawberry shortcake with their Irish coffee. There was a constant prattle till about 8:30, when Jenny suggested they retire to the den. Everyone but Blondie had brandy. She wanted a Tequila shooter. They all smoked fat black cigars. Sheila invited me to join them for a drink and produced a large martini glass full of a gray slush. It was very cold, almost frozen.

"Bottoms up, Sissy." Sheila said. "Compliments of the sperm bank."

As I began to drink she added. "They don't know where it came from, but they guarantee it is disease free."

It was very tasty and a tummy full. As I finished it off they uncovered one of the items the guys had delivered earlier. It was a padded table with one step on the end.

"You need to kneel on the step, Sissy." Jenny said.

I complied. She placed a rubber block between my knees and tightened a wide nylon strap over the calves of my legs and the block. I was spread and restrained. Adjustable nylon straps on the side of the table attached to the D-rings on my garter belt and pulled me face down on the table. Another strap was tightened across the backs of my legs.

Two of the other girls rolled a power unit into position between my legs. It attached to the step I was kneeling on with turnbuckles. They turned the power unit on and an arm began to piston back and forth. They adjusted the turnbuckles and when they were satisfied they removed my plug and put a dildo on the front of the arm. They pushed the head of the dildo into my pussy and sat back to admire their handiwork.

Sheila said, "Tonight's contest centers around one of our favorite things, an orgasm. We will each fill out an estimate of how long it will take for Sissy to have one. The prize is a full body massage at Tike's. After the longest guess is reached, if she hasn't had an orgasm, that person wins and we will shut off the pleasure machine. As always, Jenny is the final authority."

After Jenny got all the bets down, they flipped the first switch and the dildo began a deep vibration. The second switch caused the dildo to slowly rotate. Jenny squirted some lubricant on the intruder and flipped the final switch. The dildo started into me. It had a slightly curved tip and rotated so it eventually found my prostate. The direct stimulation took me near the edge of an orgasm before the tip rotated away. Anticipation helped as the dildo rotated into the proper place a second time. My clitty stick stiffened, when I climaxed I shot ejaculate directly on to the block between my legs. Jenny scooped up a glob and dropped it on to the dildo. The pleasure machine pushed the semen into my pussy. Jenny walked over and shut off the machine, but left the rod inside me

Pussy Ring won the massage with an estimate of four minutes, but I was the real winner. I'd had a powerful vaginal orgasm. My body had learning a wonderful new trick.

When Jenny approached, I assumed it was to release me. Instead she secured my wrists to the D-rings on my garter belt, removed my collar and buckled a strap around my head just above my eyebrows. She attached adjustable nylon straps between the D-rings on my headband and the D-rings on my garter belt. The process pulled my head back and prevented side-to-side movement. She walked around the table adjusting and tightening. When she was satisfied I couldn't move she slapped my ass with her open palm. It left a nice red print and set off the equivalent of a feeding frenzy. Every girl in the place hit me at least once, each trying to outdo the last.

Meanwhile, Jenny had moved a second power unit to the front of the table. She secured it and adjusted the turnbuckles. The arm moved in the same manner as the one in my rear, but had an adjustable angle of travel. She watched the motion for a moment and set it to her satisfaction. She attached the chains dangling from my ears to another set of turnbuckles on the machine. The process set the distance between my mouth and the machine. Then she attached a clear plastic tube with a solid round end to the arm. The tube was the size of a quarter. Inside the tube were five red balls. The balls were slightly larger than the inside diameter of the tube. She pushed down my chin, removed my teeth and laid four inches of the tube in my mouth.

Sheila explained the contest. "This time we will bet on how many of the balls Sissy can get down her throat before she has an orgasm. As a tiebreaker we will again estimate the time to ejaculation. Any questions?"

When there were none she added that the prize would be another massage and asked Jenny to start.

Jenny whispered in my ear, "If you don't get a least three balls, I'll show them how the front door bell works."

She started the front unit first. The tube ran smoothly down my throat. The angle of the machine and my throat were well matched and I had no gag reflex. All the balls were inside my mouth as the tube moved well down my throat. I could breath; everything seemed okay so all I had to do was try to handle the balls. The rear machine started and just my luck, it was on my prostate.

I bit down on the tube behind the front ball. The combination wasn't good. The tube was slick. My gums were slick and there wasn't enough room between balls. On the next outward pass, I bit the ball as close to center as I could. It worked. It dislodged the front ball from the others. On the next pass, I bit down hard on the tube and moved the ball a couple of inches. My next effort pulled it to the end of the tube.

My pussy was tingling and that tip was coming around. I now had a ball running in my throat all the time and that added to my sexual excitement. I was working on the second ball when Jenny put her hand on my throat.

"Come feel this." She said.

One at a time they placed a hand on my throat. They could apparently feel the ball moving in my throat. I had my own problems. I bit the hose as hard as I could and shut my eyes as the tip of the dildo danced on my prostate. The urge passed, but I wasn't sure I could resist another. The second ball was loose and I moved it into place on the next pass. The girls all shouted two. The tip was coming around when the third ball came loose. I bit for all I was worth. The ball hit home, the tip hit home and I shot my wad in perfect unison.

Everyone had guessed three balls. Heart Shape was closest to the time.

Jenny began shutting down the machines and releasing my bonds. Standing close she said in a low tone, "You're a lucky girl."

I remained in my outfit, cleaned up as best I could and served everyone another drink. Sheila insisted I join them. The gray slush not only tasted good, it soothed my throat.

Jenny followed me to my room to help me with an outfit for the morning. "Lets get theses off." She said removing the plates from my ears. She installed my normal jewelry in their place. They had given me diamond studs for my top holes, delicate silver rings for my middle holes and three-inch silver hoops for my bottom holes.

Jenny reached under my bed, handed me a box with a big red ribbon and said. "Here's a little surprise for you."

I sat on my bed and opened the present. It contained panty and bra sets. The bras were front closure, under-wire with see-through cups and delicate lace piping. The panties were my first T-backs. They had see-through front panels and matching piping. The flimsy panties puzzled me. They didn't come close to covering my gaff, but mine was not to reason why. There were two sets in white, two in black, one in midnight blue, one in red and one in yellow. Each set was tied in a silk ribbon of a matching color.

While I was opening my gift, Jenny selected a yellow sleeveless tank top made of a wide mesh and a low-ride yellow mini-skirt.

"In the morning I want you to wear these with your white collar and bracelets your white gaff and the yellow undies." Jenny said. "These will look good on bare legs." She handed me strappy sandals with four-inch heels that would lace half way up my lower leg. "Put your yellow ribbon in this." She handed me a small shoulder bag in the shape of a sunflower.

"Oh, Mistress, my first purse. Thank you. Thank you, for all these beautiful things." I wanted to kiss her, but dared not. When I opened the purse, I found a tampon, a lipstick, a compact and a tiny lace handkerchief. As she left she told me to serve a continental breakfast the following morning and that we would be going to the tattoo shop after breakfast.

Chapter 15

My morning began as usual. For breakfast I served croissants with real butter and orange marmalade. I substituted Mimosas for orange juice and brewed coffee with chicory.

Sheila and Jenny loved my meal, were in a festive mood and planned to go to an Italian art festival after they dropped me off at the tattoo shop. Shelia gave me an envelope and told me to take a cab home. They would see me that evening.

JJ Neal
JJ Neal
54 Followers