Every Year, Every Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept him deep in her mouth, sucking and slurping loudly on his cock. Soon he was moaning and moving to meet her rhythm, making the slurps even louder. He told her how great a cocksucker she was, and that he had never had a better blowjob. His words had a physical impact on her, making her moan as she sucked all the harder. When he came, she didn't miss a drop. Now it was his turn to pant for air.

"Oh goddamn woman that was the best I've ever had. You are a natural born cocksucker."

My wife's expression was one of pride and surprise, "Your cock, it actually tasted - sweet. Once I tasted it, I couldn't let it go."

"Only a true cocksucker can actually taste a man's cock. Maime, you are amazing."

Maime didn't smile or say a word. I could read on her face that guilt was starting to assert itself. The realization of what she had done was beginning to weigh on her mind and heart. Todd obviously sensed it as well, and one hand began to work between her legs.

"Gasp! Todd, please stop."

Todd didn't answer; he just kept playing with her cunt. Then his other hand began to gently squeeze her tits.

"Todd, please? This is wrong. If Nathan were to find out..."

"He won't, and we've both come too far to deny ourselves this pleasure now."

His fingers must have found her G-spot because she suddenly screamed and began flopping on the sofa. Score one more knut for Todd Strem. He kept his fingers inside her until his cock had swollen up again. Then he began to lick her clit, driving her absolutely crazy. This time, however, he stopped short of her orgasm. Maime grabbed his hand trying to put his fingers back inside.

"Shit! Todd, please? Don't leave me like this."

"I'm not, baby. I just want to take you to the next level. You're going to beg me to fuck you."

He pulled her from the sofa to the floor and spread her legs wide. The scream that I heard come from Maime was like nothing I had ever heard before. He paused after he pushed all the way in.

"Yeah, Maime, yeah! You are so tight. Shit! Such a hot, tight bitch."

"Oh ... Ohhh, please. You are so big. I feel you filling me up. Come on. Fuck me Todd!"

"Say what, slut?"

"Please, I'm begging you, Todd. Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Todd began to plunge in and out of my wife, rutting and grinding hard when he was in, and then pulling nearly all the way out, only to slide back in again. It was then that I noticed something that rocked my world. The camera angle had changed so it could get a close up of his cock going into my wife's hot cunt. That meant two things - one, there were other cameras in the room; and second, there was a third person watching from somewhere else because no way would she have laid down if a third person were present in the room. Someone else knew of my wife's adultery. Was this then some blackmail scheme? To what end?

Further speculations were cut short by Maime's screams of pleasure. Todd was now slamming his cock deep inside her, and she was moving her hips and ass to meet him. He had my wife thrashing so much that they were actually moving across the carpet. The camera adjusted the angle, keeping the two centered. Her continuous screams told me that she was enjoying this a lot, perhaps way too much. As if on cue, Todd began talking to my wife and staring into her eyes whenever they were open.

"You like this cock? Don't you, Maime? You like the way I fuck, don't you?"

"Ye - ahhh god - yeah. Shit, yeah!"

"You like the way this feels, don't you?"

"Yeeess! AAAAHHH!"

"Never been this good, has it bitch?"

"Shit it's so good, Todd."

"Better than Nathan?"

"AHHH!"

"Does Nathan fuck you this good, slut?"

"AAAHHH shit. Fuck me."

"Does Nathan fuck you like this?"

"No, Ahhh no."

"I didn't think so."

He began a frantic hard stroke that made Maime scream herself hoarse. Thirty minutes later, Maime had her most intense orgasm ever. While she had almost no voice to scream, I could tell by the way her body twitched and spasmed that it was one that I had never seen before. Their fucking had caused them to travel from in front of the sofa clear across the room. I was sure she had carpet burns on her back and arms. Not only was sweat pouring off her, not only was she panting and gasping for breath, but she was crying - not from guilt over what she had done, but from the extreme pleasure she got from it. Todd sat back on the carpet with a huge smile on his face. He watched as my wife still lay curled up in a ball, whimpering and shivering from her last climax. Minutes later she finally caught her breath enough to speak, the hidden mikes barely caught her words.

"Ohhh god. I've never been fucked like that in my life."

"Maime that was the most awesome lovemaking I've ever had. You are exquisite."

"Oh, I still feel you inside me. It's almost electric. I've never felt anything like it."

"Maime, I thought your husband made you feel this way all the time."

"Nathan doesn't even come close to this. Hell, how could he? I never dreamed that I could come that hard, that often. I didn't think it was possible. Just what are you?"

"Just a man who knows how to love a woman. Of course, you know I've got to have you again."

"Shit! I don't think I can go another round with you tonight. I'm totally exhausted. Besides I feel bad enough as it is. I've never cheated on Nathan before."

"You'll get used to it."

"No, I don't want to get used to this. It's like a drug. I love Nathan too much to play on him."

Todd's posture took on a commanding presence.

"Maime, I've wanted you from the moment I saw you. Now that I've had you, I can't let you go. I'm going to keep on having you. I'm going to fuck you the rest of tonight, and you can leave in the morning; but you'll be back. You'll be back, and you'll beg me to fuck you again. Then there won't be any question in your mind as to whose you really are."

The tape went blank and for me so did time. In what seemed like a few minutes I was over at Todd's condo. The door was open so I walked in and slammed it behind me.

"TODD, YOU BASTARD! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!"

The door to his study opened and he casually strolled out, dressed in slacks with a bare chest and his red smoking jacket. The smirk on his face indicated he wasn't at all surprised to see me

"I expected you an hour ago. What'd you do, watch the tape a second time?"

"You mutha-fucking bastard! How dare you seduce my wife!"

"Whoa man, hold on. I just did what comes natural to a playa-man. Your old lady could have walked out at anytime. Instead she chose to stay. Now she's a Ho. My Ho. She just can't get enough. Don't hate me for doing what comes natural, man."

"Just because you think you're some player don't give you the right to mess in other peoples' marriages. Is that why you had me flying all across the country handling your business - so you could fuck my woman?"

"Hey, man, you got paid for your work. Hell, I even shared the bonuses with you."

"Yeah, well let me share something with you. After these remaining contracts are completed, I'm through doing business with you. If I catch you so much as looking in my wife's direction, you'll find out how a playa can become just another victim!"

"Wait, man, hold up. Look, business is business. I used your company because you are the best I've ever seen at what you do. We can make big money together. I'm talkin' multiple millions here. We got a good business arrangement in place. I don't want to lose that, man."

"You should have thought of that before you started bangin' my wife. I don't do business with assholes. My company will make millions without your help. Fuck you and your business. My company and my woman are going elsewhere. Cross my path again at your own risk."

"Look, man, so I fucked your wife. So what? She's an awesome fuck. Don't throw away the dollars over a piece of ass."

I exploded, hitting him flush on the jaw with an overhand right, then backhanding him with the same right hand. He fell to the floor and raised his arms to ward off further blows. He was obviously shocked by my actions and even more surprised to find his bottom lip busted open. His eyes lit up as he saw his own blood on the back of his hand.

"FUCK! Damn! Son of a bitch! Shit! You want out, fine; get the fuck out. Maime, however, is my bitch now. She'll do what ever I tell her. If you think I'm lying, try this on for size. I knew you were coming in early. You probably walked in the house and thought she had sent the kids to the sitters so you and her could have the house all to yourselves. NOT! She never knew you were coming. Wouldn't have made a difference if she did. While you were watching the tape, she was over here bangin' me. She's my ho' now man. Take your business if you want, but your woman is my bitch now and ain't nothin you can do about it. Now get the fuck out."

I started to let my foot finish what my fist had started, but another of his whores came to the door and screamed when she saw him on the floor with me standing over him. I left him with a final warning and walked out.

I pulled into the garage and noted that Maime's car was there and the engine was still warm. My anger surged as I remembered Todd bragging that he was fucking my wife while I was watching the tape. I found Maime sitting on the sofa staring at the blank screen of the television. The tape and note were sitting in front of her on the coffee table. "Maime?"

She turned a tear-streaked face to me.

"Nathan, I know you're angry, and I'm sorry, baby. There is nothing you can say that will make me feel any worse than I already do. I know you want to scream and yell, but please hear me out. There is something else you need to know."

She paused, collecting herself. Then suddenly, in anger or anguish, she threw the tape and the note into the fireplace where they fell into pieces. When she spoke, there was a detached tone to her voice, like she was on the outside looking in. It was almost spooky. "Damn you, Todd, you fucking bastard! I see now why you told me to hurry home after you fucked me tonight. He knew you were coming in, Nathan. He set all this up.

"What you saw was the very first time he fucked me four months ago. I told you when we first met him that there was something unsettling about him. I had heard about his dogg ways through the grapevine, but I figured as long as we kept things on a purely professional level everything would be fine. I didn't realize just how smooth and evil he was until it was too late. The elders at the church I grew up in used to say that the devil can quote scripture, too. Todd is every bit the devil and he doesn't care who or what he destroys.

"At first, he just made polite compliments in your presence. Then it became subtle inferences with you just out of earshot. Next, lighthearted conversations when you weren't around. Finally, our conversations became deep, very deep. I told him things about us and about me that I have never even told my best friend. He used all that to get into my head first; then to get me into bed with him."

"Maime, why didn't you come to me after the first time? I would have kicked his ass then. We don't need his business."

"I know we don't need it now, and I guess we didn't then, but that's not the point. Nathan, you don't understand what he did to me that first night. I love you, Nathan, and I've always loved how you made love to me. Todd, however, is different. I never knew people like him existed. I've never been taken and fucked like that before in my life. The tape ended, but the night didn't. I stayed with him the whole night, and each time he took me was better than the last.

"Do you remember what he said at the end of the tape? He said I would come back, and that I would beg him to fuck me. That first night was the third day of your 10-day trip to San Diego. I got home the next morning, and all that day I wrestled with whether or not to call you and confess everything. But all day that day and the next, I couldn't get the feel of him out of my body or my mind. I masturbated till my hands were tired, and I was still hungry for more of what he did to me. To this day I don't know whether his dick is platinum or gold tipped or what. I felt like a total slut. The night of the fifth day I went back to his place, and I did beg him to fuck me again. That night he took my ass too. When I left the next morning, it was just like he said. I had changed. I spent the whole day crying because I now knew what I was and whose I was. By the time you returned, I had been with him 3 more times, including the night before you came home."

"Just what are you saying, Maime? He told me that you were his bitch, but I need to hear the words from you. Are you saying you want to be with him? That you want to be his slut, his sex toy? You want to be his bitch? He don't give a shit about you. He doesn't love you. All you are to him is a piece of ass, a piece of ass to be used till he gets tired of you. Then he'll just throw you away."

The tears began to fall again from her eyes. She stifled a sob and wiped the tears away. She couldn't look me in the eye. She mumbled something that sounded like 'I know,' then shook her head as if trying to refocus on what she wanted to say. No, what she HAD to say.

"Nathan, I love you. I love you with my whole heart. But Todd has totally ... fucked me up, or turned me out, or got me hooked. Choose any or all of the above. Five months ago, I never dreamed that there was anybody that could love me better than you. Todd not only turned me out, he fucked up my whole thought process. He gives me climaxes that I feel the next day. It's like his dick is crack cocaine for the pussy. When I look at you, I still see the man that holds my heart; but ever since that first week I haven't been able to look at you as my lover. For a while I tried to at least go through the motions, but it was no good. It's like you've become some play brother and not my husband. Didn't it seem strange to you that we haven't made love these last few weeks? Normally I would have been all over you for attention. Since I started fucking Todd, though, no amount of your loving can satisfy me.

She paused, wrapped her arms around herself, and shivered as if from the cold. She fought to keep from collapsing into a sobbing mess. She wouldn't raise her head to meet my eyes; she just sat there shaking. Finally she managed to look up at me. Her eyes showed the shame and grief of what she was about to say. I felt my strength drain away.

"I let him make a slut out of me and make you worse than impotent. At least if you were impotent that would be an excuse, but you're not. You're as strong and virile as ever, and yet I have no sexual desire for you. I used to hunger for you, but now when I'm with you all I can think about is when can I get with Todd again. I'm like some crackhead. I'm watching everything I say I love slip away, and I can't do anything about it. The worse part of it is, I don't care. I never dreamed I'd ever hear myself say that; but Todd's cock is like a drug to me, and I don't care what I have to do to get it. I wish to god I could tell you different, but I can't. I hate myself for what I've become, what I let him make me do, but right now it doesn't matter. I'm his - his bitch, to do with as he pleases."

Maime collapsed on the sofa in heaving sobs. I needed to hear the words come from her mouth, and I had. However, hearing them come from the lips of the woman I loved left me crushed. During the whole time she spoke, her eyes never wavered from mine. I had no choice but to believe her. My wife was literally a slave to another man's desires and had no intention of changing it. Now I had a decision to make: live with it - ride it out till he got tired of her and kicked her to the curb - or oppose it and be prepared to walk away. Could I walk away from the woman that I loved more than my own life? I opened my mouth to speak, but the words wouldn't come. As if reading my mind, Maime laid out the choices between her sobs.

"Nathan, baby, I love you. You have my whole heart. I know you love me, but right now it makes no difference. I can't get enough of Todd, and I'm gonna go back to him again and again. I can't help myself. He's got me so addicted that nothing else matters, not you, not the business, not even the kids. If you can't handle that, I'll understand and grant you a divorce. I won't contest it or ask for anything, just out. You take the kids and move on with your lives. You deserve that much. But, baby, if you could just hold on and stay with me right now, that would make me the happiest woman on earth. You would anchor my emotional stability while Todd takes care of my sexual needs. Can you love me enough to do that?"

In my mind, I heard the sound of glass breaking as my heart fell in pieces. For what seemed like an eternity I grappled with her words and their meaning. Part of me still couldn't believe this was happening. She just told me that she would be happy if I would stay, but that she wasn't going to give herself to me. She said she loved me, but not enough to stop running to Todd to get fucked. She was willing to throw away our business, our family, and our relationship that was 7 years in the making to run off and be Todd's sex slave. The more her words rang in my head and the vacuum where my heart used to be the more my sadness and grief grew into anger. By the time I found my voice I also knew what my answer would be.

"Maime, do you understand what you just asked me to do? You're asking me to become some punk or a cuckold. If I don't, if I remain a man, then you're going to divorce me? What happened to our wedding vows? What happened to the words we spoke the first night we made love? What happened to 'I only want to have sex with one man?'"

"Don't you think I've asked myself those same questions a thousand times? They don't work anymore! They don't apply here. You want to hear the words from my mouth fine: I threw you, our business, the kids, everything overboard for Todd and what's between his legs. In a way, what I told you that first time we made love still applies. I only want to make love to one man. It just happens to be Todd and not you. It tears me up inside, but that's the truth."

I measured my words to keep my anger from screaming at her and driving things to another level. I grabbed her by her shoulders. She just sat there like a rag doll.

"Maime, you just looked me in my eyes and told me that being Todd's whore means more than your family - more than our kids, more than our marriage, more than our relationship. Now, keep looking at me and tell me how you're going to make the kids understand that their mother loves being another man's whore more than she loves them. Tell me how my staying will help them get past that? Hell, for that matter tell me how my staying will help me? You're saying he meets your sexual needs, and I meet your emotional ones. Well, what about MY sexual needs. If he gets all your body, what do I get? Do I get to go out and find someone to replace you? No? I didn't think so. That would 'upset your emotional stability.' You know that if I found some new pussy and she was even half as good as you, that I would be better off, where I'd be appreciated. What about MY emotional stability? How the fuck can you satisfy my emotional needs when you're all the time gonna be like some junky, following him around, looking to score some cock? If you can look me in the eye and answer those questions, I'll stay. I'll at least make the attempt you won't to keep our marriage together."

The tears still ran freely down Maime's face. For a long moment she stared into my eyes. Then she turned away, as her sobbing shook her whole body. She slid from my grasp to a heap on the carpet. I had my answer.