Every Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I postured for him, turning slowly and provocatively to each side and then to the rear, so he could see all of my feminine charms.

"Well David? Do you like what you see?"

"Oh hell! Yes!!"

Swaying seductively I moved to him again. I reached out and caught the belt at his waist and started to undo the buckle. As I opened his trousers, I leaned over and reached into his pants to take his hard penis tenderly in my fingers. I looked in fascination at the enormous swollen cock in my hand. Gently my red-tipped fingers curled around its thickened width. It was wonderful to feel it respond to my touch, I could feel it grow and tighten as I moved it slowly in my hand.

I looked up at him and realised that he was in extreme discomfort. I instinctively knew what the problem was. He loved what was happening to him, but he was still bothered by it. He knew he shouldn't be feeling this passion with me. But he was truly beyond caring, he only wanted to be satisfied. And I was the 'girl' to do it.

I smiled softly at him and set about to make his dream come true. I slowly lowered myself until I was kneeling in front of him. I licked the edges of my mouth, then leaned forward and took his cock into my mouth. Oh, how simple it was. I had fantasised this event. Yet, now that it had happened, it was as natural to me as anything I had done in my life. My fear and guilt was replaced by the excitement of sexual conquest. I was poised with a man's swollen shaft nestled between my lips. The length of the penis was hard and thick... and I was the cause of that excitement. My femininity had brought him to this edge and now I would use my womanly charms to bring him over the brink.

My tongue licked across the length of his penis until it reached the ridge at its head. Circling the shiny, pale red protuberance I ran the tip of my tongue across the hole and found that it was already wet with a salty solution of pre-cum.

I continued to bathe his cock with warm saliva from my mouth, exciting it with the soft caress of my tongue. I looked at him and could see that he was no longer concerned about who was doing this to him, he had fallen victim to his own lust and the exciting vision that I had exposed him to. I smiled with inner wonderment at what I had accomplished, I was indeed being a woman, he wanted me to continue, to tease him, to bring him satisfaction.

I gathered his penis into my throat, swallowing the long shaft until it was no longer visible. I closed my mouth against the flesh of the cock and flicked my tongue back and forth along its warm length. I could feel him begin to climax, the cock became firmer and larger, almost gagging me before I moved to accommodate it at the back of my mouth. I pressed my lips tightly against the side of his penis and moved slowly back and forth in a long movements. My teeth played lightly against the hardened flesh of his organ as I continued to slowly suck on his masculinity. His breathing got shorter and more intense, his body stiffened and a low moan began to rise from the back of his throat. I increased my pressure and intensified my motions. Then I felt him arch his back and the length of his cock was pressed further into the recesses of my mouth. He screamed in a mixture of pleasure and pain and I felt his whole being explode and a warm, salty balm filled my mouth and throat.

I gulped and strained to contain all of his sperm, the thick substance filling my mouth. He was in ecstasy – and so was I! I wanted to enjoy every satisfying moment of my first sexual experience as a woman. He began to ram his cock in and out of my mouth, the hard shaft, covered with oily cum, slid smoothly between my scarlet lips. Now he was lifting my body, almost like a spirited horse, pushing and pulling his penis deep into my throat. I could feel the intensity of his orgasm. He was fucking my mouth and I was enjoying the furious action in a way I could never have anticipated. For the first time, I was gaining my own sexual release without having to resort to self stimulation. As David sank to the couch, exhausted from his ejaculation, I could feel my own body gain its release in a warm flow of energy. I came in my panties, though he was not to know.

"I think I had better go now, my darling" I said, and I did, I left him semi-naked on the couch, still wondering at his luck, at being seduced by a lithe schoolgirl tart.

I didn't go in the shop for several weeks, I had to one evening just before Christmas. He was there, serving. David didn't look any different, he didn't recognise me at all of course. He was a dirty old man if I am honest, but he was my first.

And all that was thirty years ago.

Since then? Well, I never wanted to go in any way TS or go full time or anything, I had too much fun being a boy, and now a man. But it comes around every year. And I do it. Every year, end of April or thereabouts. Find an outing on my own, get tarted up, find a man. And suck his cock. I haven't missed a single year since then.

Ok, it's really rather unfair on my wife and kids in one way. But it does mean I can keep my 'peculiarity' in check. It was easy in the early days, while I was still at school and then at college. I could always find somewhere, college room, at home, at a neighbour's house when I promised to feed their goldfish while they were on holiday, that sort of thing. Difficult in the early years of the marriage, we are very happy together in so many ways, and Carol really has no idea about my exploits. All my stuff, skirts and shoes, wigs and makeup and so on only come out of the loft once a year, when I go away to my 'business conference'.

The only bit of deceiving I do about that is to tell my wife that the Company's annual conference is three days long. Well, it's two. And the third is my fun day, usually a Saturday night in a town somewhere, it depends where the conference is. I check out of the hotel and into a motel, then go on the prowl. By now I am good, indeed very good, apart from one incident when I was 22 and another at 35, I have never even been close to getting discovered. Every year is fun, every year s different.

22? That was the year after my 21st, obviously. I had celebrated my coming of age by booking into a country hotel near Slough and emerging an hour later as '21 year old Bethany.' I got myself picked up an older guy in the bar there, went back to his room and had a whale of a time, champagne, the works. Cum and champers, a very tasty combination. The following year it went wrong. I was in a motel outside Reading, merrily drinking from a guy's cock as he shot his load deep in my throat, when his wife burst in! Boy was I embarrassed, I scooted as fast as I could in my heels, only just made it before the police arrived, apparently she did his jaw some rather serious damage.

35? That was the time I decided to 'go TV', to dress REALLY slutty and go to a TV club I had found out about in Preston, that's where the conference was that year. Basically the plan worked OK until the gay guy I picked up asked me if he could bring a friend, asked me if I could cope with two cocks in one go. I said yes, it seemed a good idea. But as soon as I saw his friend I had a problem. I knew him!

He had been there for the conference, and now was looking to pick up a TV for a good time. Well, not me, I knew the guy and his company and rather liked the idea of working for them. And I did not want to be interviewed by a guy whose cock I had tasted. I missed out on the sex that year but it was fun posing in the club anyway. And now? Well, this year is different. In my late forties now, I am not a spring chicken, and I do tend to go for older guys still. But this year Bethany has an extension. Carol is in the States with an old school friend and I have stretched my dressing period to more than the one night. In fact to three days.

On Thursday I was the 'executive woman', black stockings and heels, sharp stylish grey pinstripe suit with a short skirt and big boobs, courtesy of a pair of very realistic breast forms I wore for the first time a couple of years ago. I left the conference hotel after the two days and booked into another one, where I knew there was a different meeting going on, advertising people and so on.

I knew I could do it and I did, I got chatted up by George, about 55, separated, and rich. Well, pretty well off, into investments and so on. He wasn't attending the conference, he had organised it. He just arrived for the one night to check on his team, he has ended up staying three days. And that is down to me!

He showed me a good time that first evening, we even went to a night club, and I even danced with him, just a little. Back in his room I used the tried and tested 'period' excuse, and sucked him off after a prolonged and very aggressive foreplay. It was good, he obviously has been without sex for some years, he was very energetic.

And when I was having breakfast in my room in the morning prior to changing to 'Ben' to go shopping, I was just finishing my juice - George rang. He had skipped his train back to London, he desperately wanted to see me again. I've never done that, never been out in the daylight but the temptation was too great. Half an hour later I was greeting George with a kiss in the lobby, white top and short skirt and heels, feeling good. He was determined to take me - Bethany - shopping.

Like I've said, I've never done that. I have stuck to what I know for over twenty years, stretching it slightly sometimes like the time I DID get two guys at once, or the occasion I got one guy to try on my bra and panties, ended up getting him TOTALLY dressed even down to the nails. He had good legs too, looked quite impressive in a mini. I don't know how he got out of it, I left him naked but with bright red nails at about 5 am. But walking out of the hotel on Friday morning, hand-in-hand with George, with a man, with MY man, that was something else! I never really doubted I could get away with it. Actually I did, I was terrified of being spotted. But no problems, we strolled out and down the High Street like any other couple.

And shop? I certainly did. It is a new side of Bethany, department stores, clothes shops, even jewellers. It was gorgeous. What did I get? Lots! We went in Debenhams first, I started out small, told George I wanted a new mascara, which was totally true. But he went top-of-the-range, Revlon Colour-brush, I found a lovely deep blue tube, really heavy and very effective indeed in thickening and lengthening. I got it, he paid and not just for that, for quite a range of really quite expensive cosmetics for me! And he just kept on paying. In the Hosiery section I got a gorgeous pair of black seamed stockings, Hi-Leg, and George insisted on getting me a pair of fishnets too.

And then he got sexy.

"Bethany, how about lingerie? You would look great in a really tight basque."

How did he know? I smiled at him when he said that, kissed him on the cheek, right there, in public too. He bought me one from a very upmarket lingerie store, scarlet, PVC, size 10 which is really a size too small for me. So I decided to get sexy too. A pair of really trashy big gold earrings, how I wished I dare have my ears pierced! And a wonderful trip to the shoe shop, ending up with one pair of ultra high heels, black and shiny and very sharp stilettos. And George joined in the 'sexy' theme again, he got me a pair of thigh boots, again massive stilettos, PVC, and scarlet again! We stashed all the stuff back at the hotel, in my room and then spent the afternoon strolling round town together. As I said I had never been out in daylight before but I was really loving it. I wasn't very sensuously dressed but I felt it, and the guy in the shoe-shop did get a thrill looking at my legs - and up them.

So, for the last time this year, I am ready to show myself off as 'Bethany'. George has decided - it is the final evening of his 'conference' to go for dinner in the hotel, not as part of the delegates table but I imagine we may end up in the bar with them. George has insisted I wear the red leather mini and the boots so I am ready for probably my last 'total-tart' outing, I am getting a bit old for it really. But I am really up for it now. Sleek and slinky and totally sex-on-legs, the ultimate fuck, that's me. A real scarlet lady, red basque, top, mini, thigh boots. And very long nails, I don't know what George will make of it.

I felt fantastic a few minutes ago, called room service and asked for a gin and tonic. The young guy who brought it didn't know what hit him, me with bulging boobs and a skirt almost at my crotch, sitting on the bed with my legs crossed and smiling at him while unbuttoning my blouse. He couldn't resist the 'Come here, I want you, how would you like the greatest blow-job ever?', and he really did have a more-than-decent sized cock. I am something of an expert in that area by now. His cum settled my stomach ready for the evening session. Tonight is different, I am determined, my panties and tight latex skin-coloured cache are very carefully fitted so I am pretty certain George won't find me out. Tonight I really want, I need, a cock up me! Tonight, Bethany is going to get fucked!!

**********

Bethany Jacques¸ c. 2000

12