Everybody Does It : Day Five

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter, Lombardo?" he said, enjoying the look of a man who for a moment had looked like he had just lost his puppy.

"Nothing."

"Let me give you a preview of coming attractions then," Mr. Johnson said as he looked out at Diane struggling with the stubborn grill before continuing. "I'm going to Thailand tomorrow for the company - you ever been there?"

"No sir."

"Some sweet pussy there. Boys too, so as closet queer you might like it there too. Anyway, I'll be back in the states next Thursday and I'm going to be coming by here next Friday night. By then you two will still be talking about how great tonight was, but you'll notice that things aren't quite the same between you."

"You see, once I do them, they're spoiled," Mr. Johnson continued. "She won't even feel you the next time she lets you fuck her, and after a couple of weeks she'll be mine. I'll get her some implants, get her looking really hot, and maybe let her move in with me."

"Then what?"

"Don't worry," Mr. Johnson explained. "I'm not going to make you wear a maid's costume or anything. I'm not going to throw you out of your house, or fire you either. Your work is damn good. man, I looked at that report again today, and that's good stuff man. You make me look good, and I like that."

"As for Diane, when I get bored with her, you can have her back," he concluded. "If she'll have you, that is. Like I said, I spoil them. You watch her tonight. Watch what I do to her, and I think we both know you will be watching."

"Excuse me," Diane said from the other side of the screen door. "Could one of you big strong men help me light this grill please?"

"Sure," Rawle said, putting his hand on Paul's chest as he headed outside. "She said me, Lombardo. Big, strong and man, and that only describes one of us."

"Cheer up man," Rawle said before stepping out to assist. "You're gonna love the steak."

...

thanks for reading so far

12