Everybody Loves Debra: Seducing Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling Amy tongue-fucking her like she was sent Debra over the edge. "Oh, GOD, Amy, I'm coming, I'm coming, don't stop, keep going, fuck my ass with your tongue," she screamed out, her orgasm exploding in her loins ass she did. Debra's pussy spurted her come onto Amy's hair and face, flooding her once again with her wetness. She had never come like this, so intensely and quickly. Either Amy had brought this out in her, or she was just becoming so increasingly lustful that she was going to keep coming harder and harder; one of the two was true, and she didn't care which so long as she kept coming like this!

As Amy felt Debra let go, she stopped moving and just drove her tongue into her as deeply as she could, holding it there and licking up and down with it. She felt Debra's copious juices on her forehead and in her hair; it felt like someone had poured a cup of warm water on her head.

She kissed Debra's ass softly, flicking her tongue around the now wet hole, before letting Debra lower her legs. As she moved up her friend's body, Debra grabber her head, pulling her sharply upwards and jamming her mouth over Amy's, kissing her fiercely. Amy fell forward, off balance, landing on Debra's body so that they lay full length upon each other, and felt Debra clasping her tightly. Debra broke the kiss for a second, panting out "stick your tongue out, I want to taste myself on your tongue." Amy shoved her tongue deeply into Debra's waiting mouth, and shivered with pleasure as the hot red head sucked her tongue greedily, tasting her own musky ass and mewling like a baby as she did. This was so HOT, Amy thought; deliciously, sinfully nasty and hot.

Finally, they broke the kiss and Amy slid off Debra's sweat-sheened body to lay next to her on the bed. Debra was breathing heavily, but looked far from exhausted; she was flushed and Amy knew she was as hot and ready for more as she herself, and was curious what Debra would do with her now.

"Wow, Amy, that was...I don't know how to describe it," Debra said, her hand cupping Amy's small breast as she kissed her cheek and neck. "Where did you learn that, and how did you get so fucking good at it?"

A little shocked to hear the f-word come from Debra's mouth (not that Debra didn't swear, but she usually didn't use that particular word unless she was very, VERY angry), Amy replied "It's just something I've read about. You know, on the internet? Sometimes, when Robert is away, reading sexy stories helps me, to, umm..."

Debra knew exactly what she meant, as she'd done it a time or two herself. 'Funny that she can't even say the word masturbate after having her tongue buried two inches in my ass, though,' she thought to herself. That was Amy, all the way.

"Well, wherever you learned it, let me know so I can send them a thank-you note; that was just amazing. I've never quite come like that before, that quick and hard. Usually my orgasms last longer, but that was like a bullet to the brain!"

"I noticed," Amy said, laughing slightly. Only then did Debra notice that Amy's bangs were plastered to her forehead, and not with sweat. 'Oh, my God," Debra said to herself, 'I must have soaked her. I know I put out a lot of come, but never THIS much.'

"Oh, Amy, I'm sorry," Debra said quickly, moving to get up and get a towel. Amy grabbed her arm, holding her down, shushing her as she did.

"It's okay, Debra, really. I told you earlier, I like it."

"I know, but that was on your body, not all over your face. Oh, God, I'm so embarrassed," Debra said, blushing and lowering her gaze.

"Debra, honey, don't be! It's okay, really. I'm actually grateful for it; it shows that you enjoyed what I did, and that means a lot to me. I mean, think about it; I made you come that hard the first time we made love! I don't know about you, but I think it's great, and I hope it happens again and again...and I hope it happens to me, too."

Debra heard the truth in Amy's voice, and was grateful for her friend's honesty. And, for her openness to this experience, as well. "Well, Amy, I think we can do something about that," Debra said, pulling herself together and deciding it was time for her to get back in control.

"I'd love it," Amy said. "I want you to show me everything, and to share everything with me."

"Okay," Debra said, kissing Amy quickly before bounding out of the bed. She went to the drawer in her dresser where she kept her usual selection of toys, including her old standby; an eight inch vibrator, realistically shaped and made of soft latex.

Bearing her prize back to the bed, Debra asked Amy what she wanted to try. "It's really up to you, Amy, but let me share something with you I learned about myself before you decide. I didn't realize this until...well, someone very special told me, and it made perfect sense. To really get what I need from sex, I have to have some penetration, the harder the better. It makes sense, because that's what our bodies are made for. Not all women need it, of course, but I do and I make sure I have it when possible. So, I want you to think about it. Do you feel like something's missing now? That you need to, well, get fucked?"

Again, Amy was surprised to hear Debra use that word, but she was also quite aroused. She'd certainly enjoyed the wonderful feel of Debra's mouth on her pussy, but she had to admit she wanted something a little more...substantial, perhaps? Was that the right word? She thought it was. But, looking at Debra, she knew that she only had her best interest at heart and was asking because she wanted to do whatever it took to please her. "I think so," she replied hesitantly. "I love everything you've done, Debra, and trust you to make this as good as it can possibly be. But I do think I, and what you have there doesn't look like it would hurt; not like Robert does. How do you want me?"

She said this last with such trust and complacency that Debra was overwhelmed with a wave of warm affection for her friend. Here she was experiencing another woman for the first time, and obviously she had ideas of her own about what she liked, but was going out of her way to let Debra call the shots. Determined not to disappoint her, Debra replied "just lay on your back, sweetie, and relax. I'll take care of the rest."

Amy lay on her back, spreading her legs slightly as Debra lay next to her, propped up on her elbow, her body pressed closely to Amy's. Amy could feel Debra's sweat-slicked breasts against her, and the warmth of her still wet inner thigh across her leg. Debra kissed her gently, using her free hand to lazily trace up and down Amy's naked body, twirling a finger around her nipples and teasing her belly button as she did. Finally, she reached over and took the vibrator in her hand. "You'll like this, trust me," she said. "It's one of my favorites, and I think it'll be one of yours, too."

Debra decided to give Amy a bit of a show, both to get her going and because it excited her to behave like such a slut with her friend. "I have to lube this first, so it won't hurt. Hmmmm, what to do, what to do?" she asked teasingly before raising it to her lips and taking it into her mouth. She closed her eyes and sucked the rubber cock, licking and slurping it noisily, thinking of Marco as she did so. She moaned aloud, letting her saliva coat the vibrator and drip from her chin as she sucked it, getting it not only nice and wet, but also warm; something that made it feel better, she'd always found.

Finally, she took it from her mouth and opened her eyes. Amy was staring at her in undisguised lust, her fingers rubbing her clit as she licked her lips in raw, lustful hunger. Debra moved the vibrator down, down to between Amy's legs as her sister in law spread her thighs in eager anticipation. 'My God,' Debra thought to herself, 'she's as bad as I am; let's see if she likes this as much as I do.'

Placing the head of the dildo against Amy's wet and visibly swollen lips, Debra rubbed it gently up and down her wet slit, relishing the moans of pleasure it brought from Amy's lips. She flicked the head of her toy against Amy's clit, slapping it gently before finally slipping the head of it into her waiting pussy. Amy gasped out loud, her hands clutching the sheets as she tensed in passion, silently urging Debra to push it further into her by raising her hips. Debra complied, twisting the vinyl cock and gradually pushing it further into Amy's waiting mound, before burying it as deep as it would go and holding it there for a moment. "Now for the best part," she said, turning the dial on the end of the vibrator to 'on', at the lowest setting.

Amy cried out, her hips bucking sharply as she came. Debra was shocked; she hadn't expected -- or wanted -- Amy to come so quickly; she'd wanted to take her time and build up to it. Obviously she'd under-estimated how badly Amy needed release. Still, she knew from her own experience that one orgasm was nothing; more were waiting, and all she had to do was bring them to the surface.

Debra started to fuck Amy with the vibrator, with long, slow strokes, taking it nearly all the way out before plunging it back inside her. She lay next to Amy still, and moved her head to Amy's breast, sucking her nipples and licking them, all the while looking up at Amy to see her reactions. She was not disappointed; Amy was clearly lost in ecstasy, moaning loudly and repeating a litany of "Oh, God, oh, fuck" over and over as Debra took her. With her one free hand (Debra was laying on the other arm so closely she couldn't free it, and wouldn't want to deprive herself of the feel of Debra's delicious breasts on her skin, anyway) Amy alternately rubbed her other breast and massaged her clit. When Debra sensed she was getting close, she decided to push Amy over the edge and make her come hard, so hard that it would last much longer than a normal orgasm. Slowly pulling the dildo nearly free of Amy's sopping wet pussy, she deftly flipped the dial all the way to 'high', and then quickly drove the device back into Amy, holding it there with her thumb on her clit.

Amy screamed, crying out Debra's name over and over as an enormous orgasm wracked her body with wave after wave of soul-stirring pleasure. She was unaware of how much time passed; it could have been seconds or hours for all she knew. When she finally felt the waves of pleasure recede, she put her hand on Debra's, and guided the vinyl cock regretfully from her pussy.

Debra took it out, more than satisfied with how well it had served Amy's needs. Just for fun, though, and to stay in control of the situation, she waited until Amy opened her eyes. As she did, Debra smiled lovingly at her, pushing her sweat-soaked hair from her brow before bringing the come-covered dildo to her lips, slowly and deliberately taking it into her mouth before her friends shocked eyes. She took as much in as she could, moaning in appreciation of Amy's delicious taste, and then swallowed, deep-throating the dildo until it was completely encased in her mouth.

Amy was shocked; it was incredibly hot in a sinful way, and she was sure the image of Debra sucking a dildo covered with Amy's own come would remain burned in her mind forever, especially since she could see how it distended her friend's throat; she looked as if she would choke any second. Debra removed it from her mouth, and smiled again at Amy before tossing the device aside and snuggling up to her again, kissing her and whispering in her ear "how was it?"

Amy was at a loss for words. How was it? Could she really even answer that? She'd come for so long and hard that she couldn't remember how much time had passed. She'd had multiple orgasms once or twice in her life, but never of such strength and duration, or so quickly together. In truth, she wasn't sure if it was several orgasms or one long, extremely powerful one. And, did it matter? Not really. What mattered was that her very best friend had made love to her so effectively, and with such attention and loving care that she'd never look at sex the same way again. A flood of gratitude overcame her, and she simply looked at Debra and said "I don't have the words, but I've never, ever been as happy and content as I am now. Thank you, Debra, for this. I love you."

Debra smiled, and said "I love you, too, Amy. You're my best friend, and now my lover. I can't tell you how much I've wanted and needed this, and without ever knowing it."

Amy was touched by this admission, and also understood it. As she continued to come down from her high, she was determined to return the favor and love Debra as she'd never been loved before. She wasn't sure how, but she'd figure it out. "So, Debra," she asked, "it's your turn. What was that you said about needing penetration?"

Debra smiled slyly, and said "Oh, yes, penetration is key. The deeper the better. That's why I have this," she said, reaching under the bed and rummaging for something Amy couldn't see.

Amy was a bit puzzled; she'd expected to return the favor to Debra with the vibrator Debra had used on her, but it was still lying on the bed where Debra had tossed it. What was she looking for, Amy wondered, staring hungrily at Debra's ass as she lay on her stomach, groping under the bed.

Debra, finding what she was after, popped back up and turned over, sitting up and showing Amy what she'd been after; the massive, double-headed dildo she'd used on herself that very morning, before Amy had arrived. Amy stared in open shock, stunned by the sheer size of the latex dildo Debra had in her hands. It was simply enormous, and she goggled at it's 20-inch length and huge girth. It looked realistically molded, and was easily as large or larger than Robert. She couldn't imagine using such a thing on herself; it would have to hurt. But clearly Debra was okay with it, and Amy wasn't about to disappoint her; if Debra wanted to be fucked like this, then that's how it would be.

Debra turned over on her hands and knees, rubbing her clit with one hand and looking pointedly over her shoulder at Amy. Amy noticed that Debra's pussy was once again soaking wet, her moisture coating her swollen lips and clit. Amy got on her knees at Debra's side, facing the opposite direction. She put her left arm around Debra's waist to steady her, and then grasped the massive dildo in her free hand, guiding it towards Debra's waiting slit. Debra put her hand to her lips, spreading them with her fingers before huskily telling Amy to hurry up and put it in her. Amy put the head of the dildo against Debra's lips (and the head looked enormous, the size of a handball at least) and pressed it home. She was rewarded with a satisfying moan of pleasure from Debra and the subtle feel of the head passing her cervix. She turned it in her hand, twisting it as she slowly worked it deeper into her friend, wondering when she would have to stop.

"Deeper, Amy, put it deeper in me, I need it to fill me up, I need you to fuck me hard and make me come," Debra panted, exciting Amy even further. She pushed the dildo in further, now past the halfway point, watching in fascination as it stretched Debra's pussy to what looked like the breaking point. Debra's fluids were coating the thing, and her thighs were slick with her own wetness. As Amy pushed the thing further into her, she was starting to worry about how far she would have to go; surely this had to hurt? She had at least 12 inches buried in Debra's wet pussy, and judging from Debra's build and stature, she couldn't possibly take much more. Amy pulled the cock out most of the way, before driving it back in firmly, but not quickly. Debra groaned, and her body shook as she looked over her shoulder and told Amy to stop teasing her and make her come. Amy started pulling and pushing the dildo out, slowly at first and then with increasing speed and strength. The harder and faster she pushed, the more Debra seemed to like it; she moaned and squealed in pleasure, occasionally saying Amy's name and telling her how good it felt, how much she loved to be fucked so deeply like this. Amy stroked faster, her arm starting to feel the tension of it's work, and watched in awe as Debra's pussy began to cream, coating the 12 inches of cock in her tight box. It was incredibly erotic to watch, but it was making the thing slippery, and Amy was doing all she could to keep up the pace Debra was demanding.

Debra was loving every second of Amy's attention, but needed it to be harder. In frustration, she cried out to Amy. "Oh, God Amy, fuck me harder! HURT me, dammit, stop playing around and pound that thing in me, I won't break, fuck me and hurt me!"

Shocked at this outburst, but also turned on further than ever, Amy got higher on her knees and grabbed the dildo with both hands, unceremoniously ramming it home, pummeling it into Debra's distended, abused pussy as hard and fast as she could. She drove it past the 12 inch mark, mercilessly battering it into Debra's pussy. Debra cried out in pleasure and pain, loving every second of it, her body shaking with pleasure. She was feeling a degree of pleasure she'd never experienced, and her body sensed that when she came, it would be unlike anything she'd ever felt...and she worked toward it, wanting it and needing it more than anything she had ever known.

Amy could tell Debra was close, and wanted to add that little something to push her over the edge, just as Debra had done to her. She needed something else, but what? Her hands were full, and they weren't positioned in a way that she could do anything with her mouth, even if she could reach any part of Debra's body with it. She cast her gaze around the room, looking for an idea, when her eye caught something to her side; the vibrator, the one Debra had used on her just minutes earlier. Without thinking, without asking, and acting on pure instinct, Amy quickly reached over, grabbed the vibrator and plunged it into Debra's open asshole, burying it's full length inside her ass before flipping the dial to 'high' and continuing her two-handed assault on her creamy, wet pussy.

Debra screamed. She screamed so loud and long that Amy was sure the neighbors must hear, that the police would be coming any second. She immediately knew she'd gone to far, and had guessed wrong; had she hurt Debra, or God forbid (and the thought filled her with fear) damaged her in some way, so that she'd need medical care? With a shaking voice, she said "Oh, no, Debra I'm so sorry, wait I'll get it..." as she started to pull the vibrator free.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH IT!" Debra yelled, shocking Amy yet again. Debra had never used to tone with her, and she hadn't expected it now. "LEAVE IT!," Debra cried, "Leave it and don't stop FUCKING ME!"

To afraid to do anything else, Amy followed orders and started pistoning the dildo in and out of Debra's pussy again, listening in a mix of fear and fascination as Debra screamed in either pleasure or pain ('or both', Amy thought). She couldn't believe anyone so small could take this; the dildo and vibrator were stretching the holes they were in to the maximum, and still Debra was bucking her hips wildly, trying to take both devices further inside her body. Finally, her screaming reached a fever pitch as she came, yelling hoarsely to Amy that she was coming, and not to stop until she said to.

Debra came and came, her creamy fluid gushing from her battered pussy, completely coating the 13 inches of dildo inside her and pouring from her red, swollen slit, coating her thighs and wetting the sheets. She came in wave after wave of gut-crunching pleasure, the pain of both toys so deeply penetrating her combining with the pleasure of being so full, of the vibration so deep in her ass, and most of all from the knowledge, the awareness, of Amy's presence.

Finally, after what seemed forever, her orgasms subsided and she collapsed face-first on the bed, drenched in sweat and totally, utterly spent. Amy slipped the dildo free, setting it aside; it was covered in slick, wet secretions from Debra's body, as well as copious amounts of white, frothy cream. She then pulled the vibrator free, and winced slightly as she heard it "pop" when it came free from Debra's ass, as if her body didn't want to release it.