Everybody Loves Raymond-Debra Acts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Martin," Debra/Ellen shouted as she attempted to wriggle out of Dirk's grip.

"Oh, he's a little unconscious at the moment, "Henry declared, "but he'll be fine as long as you and everyone else in your town cooperates."

"Why are you doing this," she demanded, still struggling against Dirk.

"Well, its like this bitch," Duke informed her, "the last time we were on your island, we were asked to leave. We don't think you people like black men, so we are going to make this our island this weekend. You just do as your told, and you can have it back."

Glancing horrifically at her bloodied husband, Ellen (Debra) acquiesced and assured them that she would cooperate. Dirk released her and ordered Thomas to turn on the radio to find some dancing music. Angie/Carrie stepped forward and Dirk announced, "this is Angie. She's Duke's old lady, and occasionally everyone's old lady; we want you to join her in a strip." Just then an old rock and roll song began on the radio and Angie stared to sway to the beat. Seeing Ellen just standing there, Angie slapped her hard on the ass and urged her to join in. Angie (Carrie) released her only button and the vest flew open revealing a set of huge tits. They were even larger than Debra's, with extremely long pink nipples (to match her pussy lips). They flopped violently around on her chest as she danced. She reached over and untied Ellen's (Debra) shirt while Ellen unbuttoned it. They combined to slide it down and off her arms. Angie waved it over her head as she watched Ellen's large tits bounce and flop.

Angie (Carrie) let her vest fall to the floor and began to peel her tight hot-pants down her legs, fully revealing her round ass cheeks. She instructed Debra, "let's go bitch, let's see that cunt." Debra (Ellen) seductively lowered the shorts and then shoved her tiny black thong down her long legs and off over her heels.

"Oh, yeah, that's what I'm talking about," exclaimed Thomas as he grabbed Debra's wrist roughly and led her over to the desk. Hacksaw snatched her other wrist and they backed her up against the desk. Angie (Carrie) was searching through the desk's drawers and produced two pair of handcuffs, then held them aloft like a prize. She knelt down and cuffed Debra's ankles to the legs of the desk, leaving her legs spread wide apart and completely exposing her plump pussy mound.

Dirk stepped forward, roughly began to knead Debra's wonderful tits until her rosy nipples were the size of gumdrops, and then ordered, "hey Angie, why don't you get her ready for us. We want her nice and juicy when we start fucking her."

"My pleasure Dirk," replied an eager Angie (Carrie), as she kneeled in front of Debra until her head was even with Debra's crotch. Thomas and Hacksaw bent Debra backward until she was laying on the desk, further exposing her slit. Angie slid her tongue up the sides of Debra's slit and then licked all around her puffy mound. Moisture was beginning to seep out of Debra's pussy as Carrie used her thumbs to spread her lips apart, and then stuck her tongue inside her as far as she could. Debra moaned as Carrie lapped up her juices. She struggled against the grasps of Thomas and Hacksaw because she thought it would look convincing for the film, but she actually had no intention of avoiding Carrie's attention. Carrie swiftly inserted on forefinger and then the other into Debra's pussy as she continued to lick her snatch. Continuing to finger fuck her friend , Carrie sucked Debra's aroused clit into her mouth and nibbled on it.

"Oh shit," moaned Debra as her body shuddered in orgasm, flooding Carrie's face with her cum.

Carrie, lapping up Debra's juices, looked up at Dirk and stated, "I think she's ready."

"Good job Ang," replied Dirk, "now the men will take over." Debra hadn't noticed until now that all the men had lost their chaps or pants and were now standing around the desk stroking their hard-ons. The amazing part was that not one of them was less than ten inches long. Carrie stood to the side and Dirk advanced between Debra's spread legs. He lay his cock on her stomach and she gasped at its size. It reached well past her belly button and was definitely over a foot long. The truly amazing aspect though was that its crown was the size of a baseball, and his pee-slit seemed like an eye staring at her. It was fully erect, but did not point up at the ceiling. Debra could feel its weight against her tummy and knew why it did not stand straight up: it was simply too heavy.

Debra knew she should probably feel apprehensive about its incredible size, but the truth was she couldn't wait to feel it inside her. With her legs secured and splayed apart, and her body bent back on the desk, her glistening pussy was begging to be penetrated. She struggled against her captors and her bonds, not because she wanted to get loose, as it would seem in the movie; but because she wanted desperately to be fucked by Dirk's horse-cock. Carrie stood next to the desk, hooked her fingers inside Debra's juicy lips and spread them wide. Dirk bent down to peer up inside her pink hole and announced, "this white bitch is totally wet; she can't wait to feel this big black cock inside her. Beg me for it bitch," and he raised his hand as if to backhand her if she didn't comply.

It wasn't in the script, but Debra responded, "please jam that big black cock up inside my white pussy."

Dirk grasped his huge tool in his hand and rubbed the baseball sized crown up and down against her sopping lips. When she looked down between her legs, his bulbous crown resembled a fist waiting to penetrate her. As Carrie held her lips apart, Dirk wedged his head between her slit and began to steadily push forward. Debra could feel her pussy lips being stretched and then his "baseball" popped through her opening. Carrie let Debra's lips close around Dirk's monstrous cock, and he began to push forward, penetrating her juicy cunt to an obscene depth. Debra's ass wriggled on the desk-top as his giant cock speared deep into her belly. Debra thought he would never stop as his snake just kept sliding deeper and deeper into her cunt. Her tunnel stretched to accommodate every fat inch until his ball sac finally rested against her mound. It felt so wonderful that she pushed back, and ground her pubic bone against his attempting to get even more cock inside her.

Dirk grasped her tiny waist with his huge hands and slowly withdrew his cock until just the head was left inside her, her lips hugging his cock flesh. He sneered and angrily stated, "take this bitch," as he violently slammed the entire length of his horse-cock up inside her.

Debra shrieked, "holy fucking shit...fuck me you bastard...fuck me."

Dirk smiled and began to jam his giant cock up inside her as hard and fast as he could. He was fucking Debra like a demon; slamming his monstrous prick up into her. His gigantic cock slid in and out of her pussy at a blazing speed, working up a milky froth. Dirk was giving Debra the fucking of her life and she was loving every minute of it. She loved the feeling of having her pussy stretched by his huge black cock. God how she loved being fucked. Hacksaw and Thomas released her hands and she reached up to knead her huge tits as they spread out on her chest. The harder Dirk jammed his cock up into her, the more violently she pinched her gumdrop nipples. "Fuck me," was all she could think so say. She wanted to wrap her beautiful legs around his waist and force him deeper inside her, but of course they were secured to the desk.

Suddenly he slammed forward, pinning her against the desk and she felt his enormous pole twitch and begin to flood her insides with his hot seed. He pumped and pumped as he filled her hole with his cum. It began leaking out of her hole even before he withdrew his still hard log. Dirk quickly stepped aside and Duke took his place between Debra's splayed legs. He wasted no time in slamming his foot-long "pepperoni stick" into her dripping cunt.

"Oh God...don't stop...fuck me," Debra begged as Duke jammed his long cock up into her.

Duke stood back and slowly withdrew his elongated prick, watching it emerge from her hole inch by inch; then slid it back inside its moist sheath just as slowly. The only part of Duke touching Debra was his pole, and it was like watching a magic trick: where did his cock disappear to...was there really enough room inside Debra's cunt for that much cock? It was like watching a pink piece of meat being put on a skewer. As he thrust his hips forward and back, impaling her, Debra squirmed on the desk. With that many people in the room it was amazing that you could still actually hear her cunt making squishing sounds as it sucked his cock up into her. Henry and Hacksaw grasped her wrists, opening her hands and each laid their cocks in her palms. She instinctively closed her fingers without even looking, but was shocked when they barely closed. She looked from her right hand to her left and literally gasped at the incredible girth of their tools. Both of their cocks were fatter than soda cans and at least ten inches in length... they were like twin-cocks.

Gripping them tightly, Debra began to jerk them off.

She had gotten accustomed to Duke's rhythm when suddenly he rammed violently into her and began to fuck her at a frenzied pace. She moaned with pleasure and threw herself back against the desk top. It was a short desk and her body extended so far that there was no support for her head as it dropped over the edge, her neck bending back. With her mouth open and moaning, it made a perfect target for Thomas' foot long hot dog. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy and it startled her as he wedged his purple crown between her bright red lips. It was a welcome invasion though and her lips began to work their way up his cock as he slid more and more into her warm mouth. Even Thomas was amazed that she wasn't gagging as he continued to push forward. Her neck was completely bent backward, her head resting against the side of the desk, and you could see her throat distend as his cock forced its way deeper down her esophagus. It was like watching a circus sword-swallower. Everyone in the room was wondering how a suburban housewife had become so adept at sucking cock. Her mouth and throat were milking Thomas' rod.

She presented an astonishing sight to the spectators on the set: an absolutely gorgeous blond servicing four huge cocks simultaneously, her wondrous tits flopping around on her chest like bags of Jello as a foot long cock slammed into her dripping pussy. Still in her heels, her shapely legs seemed endlessly long as Duke continued to jam his pole into her; the contrast between their skin made it seem even more sensuous. If Debra had glanced to her side she would have seen Carrie acting as a "fluffer," keeping the men not servicing Debra hard, by any means necessary. She was currently jerking off two huge black cocks, and was from time to time using her mouth as stimulation. It was a fine line for Carrie, as she didn't want the actors to actually ejaculate until their turn with Debra. Carrie knew her turn would come later in the movie, so she was content playing the supporting role..for the moment. She had not removed the open vest, and her more than ample tits swayed freely back and forth as she jerked the logs.

Duke ground his pelvis against Debra's crotch as his cock exploded inside her, squirting his load into her. Feeling the heat spread throughout her pussy, Debra shivered as she came with him; her grip tightening around the dual cocks in her hands. She had to make a conscious effort to breathe through her nose because Thomas was completely filling her mouth. When Duke withdrew from her hole, Hacksaw pried her fingers off his pole and he took Duke's place between her legs. One of the men whose name she didn't know lay his black pole in her hand. Hacksaw had the fattest cock she had ever seen, and even though she had already been stretched by Duke and Dirk, he had to spread her lips with his fingers in order to nudge his crown into her pussy. He pushed forcefully forward and when her resistance gave way, he instantly stuffed his entire log into her cunt. Debra's eyes went wide and she tried to scream, "oh my fucking God," but it just verbalized as "rrrmuuummuuumm," as Thomas still filled her mouth.

As she felt her cunt stretch even wider to accommodate him, Debra was in heaven...God how she loved being fucked by a huge cock. It was fortunate that she had already been lubricated by two loads of cum because Hacksaw's thick monster was really stretching her pussy's limit. "God that feels good," she thought as she felt him saw his "soda can" in and out of her cunt. She had been teasing the underside of Thomas' "foot-long" with her tongue, and without warning his cock began gushing a stream of liquid deep down her throat. It continued to squirt as he withdrew it and sprayed her flushed face with long sticky strings of cum. Using her tongue to reach every drop possible, she eagerly swallowed every drop she could reach. She pursed her shiny lips and blew "cum-bubbles," providing another film highlight.

Hacksaw, plowing non-stop into her stretched out cunt, shouted, "Hey Dirk, I think we've got ourselves a black cock whore...she can't get enough."

Dirk leaned over and roughly ground her right nipple between his thumb and forefinger as he smirked, "oh yeah, the sheriff might as well say good-bye to this bitch. You know the saying: once you've gone black...."

Hacksaw continued to violently fuck Debra's battered pussy before spewing his seed into her tunnel. He was immediately replaced inside her pussy by Henry, who grasped her tiny waist as he pinned her against the desk. This action continued until Debra had pulled the entire train; until all ten bikers had fucked her with their enormous black cocks. All ten had stepped between her shapely legs and filled her pussy with their meat and cum. When they finally took a break, she had been fucked by nearly ten feet of hard black cock. As she lay back against the desktop, cum was drooling out of her wide open hole like someone had left a faucet turned on. As she struggled to sit up, a white stream gushed out of her pussy and ran down her long legs, coating her black heels.

The cameras were still rolling and Carrie brushed up next to the desk, grabbed Debra's head, and slid her tongue into Debra's mouth. Debra had just received the fucking of her life,and yet her cunt now felt empty...it needed to be filled. As if reading her mind (and knowing that the script was wide open as far as the sex scenes were concerned), Carrie/Angie slid two fingers into Debra's soaked hole. Feeling absolutely no resistance, Carrie looked between Debra's legs and discovered that her pussy was now a wide-stretched hole. As if by instinct, Carrie cupped all five fingers together and without warning jammed her entire fist up into Debra's cunt. Surprised by the sudden intrusion, Debra almost bit Carrie's tongue in two, but she didn't object...she groaned, "oh my God, fuck my pussy."

Carrie closed her hand into a fist and drove it up into Debra's cunt, well past her wrist. With her fist still closed, she began to ream Debra's pussy. Faster and harder she fist-fucked her friend, watching Debra's huge tits flopping around aimlessly. Debra leaned back on the desk, supporting herself with her hands as Carrie slammed her fist up into her belly. Carrie used her other hand to rub Debra's engorged clit, and Debra convulsed as her pussy gripped Carrie's fist and tried to suck it in deeper. Carrie attempted to increase and prolong Debra's orgasm by opening and closing her fist and wiggling her fingers around inside Debra's canal...and she succeeded. Debra's body thrashed on the desktop, the cuffs digging into her ankle flesh. She tried to scream but only nonsensical sounds came from her throat, and a long, low moan, "ahhhhhhhhhh," as she continued to cum around Carrie's wrist.

When Carrie withdrew her hand from Debra's hole, it was completely covered with the cum of eleven people. She held it up to Debra's reddened face, and Debra began to lick Carrie's fingers. One by one she sucked them into her mouth and licked them clean, like she was licking the icing off a spoon. She remembered reading somewhere that everyone's semen has a distinct taste, but when the spunk of ten men are mixed together, it all tastes the same. Finished cleaning Carrie's hand, Debra lay back on the desk top, her head bending over the end. Carrie/Angie walked up to that side of the desk, stood in front of Debra's head, spread her legs, and announced, "oh no bitch, we're not done yet. It's payback time...eat my pussy."

Debra did not have much experience with other women, but the pheromones were coursing through her body in such abundance that she probably would have agreed to any sexual act at this point; no matter how depraved. It was strange looking at Carrie's pussy with her head upside down, but now that it was thrust right in her face; she was intrigued by the organ. Debra could not believe how long Carrie's labia were; she wondered if Carrie would be offended if she tried to tie them in a knot. She grasped then in each hand and stretched them far out to the sides of Carrie's slit. Debra nearly giggled when she thought that Carrie's cunt looked like someone's mouth, and the cunt lips like a handlebar moustache.

She used her thumbs to spread Carrie's hole wide open and it was then that the musky aroma emanating from Carrie's cunt began to drive her wild. Debra found the scent absolutely intoxicating, and she thrust her face up into Carrie's slit until her mouth and nose were covered by Carrie's lips like a gas mask. Carrie's long lips acted like flaps covering Debra's face. As she held her open and breathed in, Debra extended her tongue as far up Carrie's tunnel as she could., flicking it back and forth. "Holy fuck," groaned Carrie as Debra's tongue lapped up her juices. For someone who had limited lesbian experience, Debra was proving to be an expert cunt-licker. Her knees feeling weak, Carrie began to actually sit on Debra's face, momentarily suffocating her. Continuing to lick the inside of her juicy pussy, Debra had to push upward on Carrie's round ass to maintain breathing room.

The ten members of the biker gang were all spectators as Carrie squatted on Debra's drenched face. While her pussy was being licked clean, Carrie reached out and began to knead the soft bags on Debra's chest. She rolled Debra's gumdrop nipples between her fingers and pinched them viciously, making Debra groan. In turn, Debra thrust the index and middle fingers of both hands up into Carrie's pussy, still lapping up the juices as they dripped out. As Debra finger-fucked her, she drew Carrie's impossibly long lips into her mouth and sucked on them. When she pinched Carrie's nub between her thumbs, the most amazing thing happened: Carrie's cunt turned into a squirt-gun, gushing her orgasm and soaking Debra's face. Carrie screamed, "that's it you tight ass bitch, suck my pussy."

Duke tapped Angie/Carrie on the shoulder and she turned around and leaped onto his lap. Her aim was good and true as his huge cock disappeared up into her cunt, immediately impaling herself. With her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck, Carrie began to bounce up and down on his prodigious tool, her gigantic tits slapping against her chest. "Fuck me babe," she yelled in her familiar New York City accent, as he thrust up into her with every bounce. When she leaned into Duke, tightening her hold around his neck, her tits squished and flattened out against his chest and her ample ass presented an inviting target for one of the gang that was unnamed to Debra. As he approached the fucking duo, his cock waved in front of him like a big black pole. It was still slick with Debra's juices as he began to wedge his crown into Carrie's ass hole. Despite its size, it slipped past her sphincter ring with ease and he started to slide it up into her ass, making it obvious that Carrie was no stranger to anal sex..