Everybody Loves Raymond: Debra Does Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

"Oh, you like it rough...I never would have guessed," Frank exclaimed, as he continued to fondle her lips.

Without warning, he jammed two fingers up inside her juicy cunt. She moaned loudly as he harshly finger-fucked her. He scooped her juices out of her hole with his fingers, and smeared it the length of his hard cock. He urged her to raise up on her knees, but when she began to lower her slit on his cock-head, he refused her, "oh no...this is my Christmas present...I get to choose the hole." He pulled her body forward,and nudged his crown between her perfect ass cheeks.

She wanted to scream, "no," but realized he was right...this was his gift. She had never been a fan of anal sex, and never had done it with Ray; so she was more than a little afraid, as she felt him trying to penetrate her sphincter.

He put his hands on the sides of her waist, and tried to pull her body down onto his cock.

She squirmed and twisted her ass, attempting to corkscrew his rod into her rectum; and the crown finally broke through her muscle ring. There was nothing subtle about Frank's technique, as he thrust his hips upward, while jerking her waist downward. His body scrunched down in the chair, as he tried to gain leverage to push harder. Debra grit her teeth as she felt his invading cock sliding farther up into her ass hole. She was afraid he was going to tear her apart, when suddenly he must have hit some nerve, and it started to feel better. Inch by agonizing inch his knobby cock stretched her tight ass. He slapped her wonderful ass cheeks with both hands, and the sting distracted her from the pain of having her hole violated.

When he was finally all the way inside her, and she was sitting on his lap; he paused and just looked at her marvelous body. "That is some great set of jugs you got there, Deb; that Ray is one lucky bastard."

Well, the Barone men all agree that Ray is the lucky one, she thought, as Frank began to roughly knead her huge tits. He pawed and squeezed them, and pinched her gumdrop nipples until they turned bright red. When he leaned over and bit down hard on her left nipple; her body shuddered involuntarily, and she leaked more fluid onto his lap. Maybe I do like it rough, she admitted to herself.

"I can't get any leverage here in this chair," Frank announced, "put your arms around my neck."

She did; Frank put his arms around her ass; stood up; and carried her skewered body over to the dining room table, where he sat her on the edge. This was the perfect height, and as soon as he set her down, he began to thrust in and out of her incredibly tight ass hole. The fluids still drooling out of her cunt and down her crotch, thankfully, lubricated his cock as he battered her ass. His balls slapped against the side of the table as he hammered her narrow canal. She leaned back, stretching out on the table top, and began to actually enjoy having her ass fucked. Her left hand tweaked her nipple, as her right hand flicked her clit. Frank grasped her tightly around her hips and pulled her forward to meet each brutal stroke. He fucked her for what seemed like hours, and she was sure her rectum would be sore for days.

He was breathing heavily, and sweating profusely; worrying Debra that he might be having a coronary. She concluded that it was merely because he was nearing orgasm, because he abruptly shoved three fingers up her cunt and wriggled them around. Her whole body immediately shivered as she came around his digits. This seemed to trigger his release also, as he grunted and filled her rectum with an incredible heat. His lumpy tool expanded inside her, and he squirted and spurted his hot seed deep inside her ass. Debra was surprised at the volume of his ejaculation for a man his age.

"Hot damn," exclaimed Frank, "you have one hot ass, Deb."

"Thanks Frank," she replied, "hope you enjoyed your Christmas gift."

"Best ever," he affirmed, "Merry Christmas."

Not being known for niceties, Frank abruptly yanked his withering cock out of her ass, and stood back to admire her nude body. She was an incredible sight, laying back on the dining room table with her legs splayed obscenely wide. Both her holes were still stretched wide open, and glistening with fluid. Frank regretted that he wasn't a few years younger; because he would have fucked the hell out of her pussy now. But in reality, he knew he wouldn't be able to recover for hours. He reminded himself, "that Ray is one lucky bastard."

Debra quickly climbed down from the table; put on her robe, and left through the kitchen door. Once outside, she shivered as the frosty winter air drifted up her robe, making contact with her moist areas. She hurried home, and once safely inside her own familiar bedroom; she wiped herself clean with her robe, and crawled back in bed naked beside her husband. She thought it would be a nice surprise for him when he woke up. As she drifted off in an exhausted sleep, she smiled and thought to herself that her reputation for being the best gift-giver was still intact.

*

(Merry Christmas to everyone. Thank you for your feedback and story suggestions. Please keep them coming. Many of my stories are the result of requests. )

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers
12