Everybody Loves Raymond: Debra Does Voodoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"H-o-l-y shit," exclaimed Debra as they held her aloft.

Everyone in the room was watching the cum flooding out of her cunt and ass, and drenching the bed. Antoine and Jake set her gently down on the side of the bed, while Maurice retrieved a clean towel and handed it to Debra.

Antoine explained, "well, Debra, the ritual is now complete. All of your orifices have been anointed with the seed of life."

She was still incredibly aroused as she glanced at the four huge, black men surrounding her. Their now flaccid cocks dangled between their legs like fire hoses. She was incredulous that she had just had four feet of hard cock inside her...and had loved every minute of it. She refrained from telling them that she would do it again for free if they were up for it. The truth was, she really wanted to be fucked again; but she knew it was getting late and she should be getting home.

Antoine allowed her to make full use of the bathroom and shower. Even after the shower, her stretched out cunt was still a wide open hole, instead of a slit. The sumptuous bathroom even contained a professional full-head hair dryer. When she emerged from the bathroom, the men had all changed into casual attire, and Antoine was feeding Baby a live mouse. They inquired if she might be available for future ceremonies; and she assured them she would be honored. When she sat in the car for the ride home, she realized that her ass was unbelievably sore, and knew she would have to be careful with her actions for a couple of days. She smiled as she remembered being the "Oreo cookie" and having a slithering snake wrapped around her. If only the Barones knew...