Everybody Loves Raymond: Debra Helps Out 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

It was impossible, even with her lips fully extended, to get Fireplug's fat cock into her mouth; so she fastened her lips around the tip and sucked hard, while running her tongue around the edge. This seemed to satisfy him, as he placed his hands on the back of her head to hold her in place. Big Bopper suddenly erupted in her hand, shooting his considerable load all over the side of her left breast; then reached over and rubbed the sticky fluid into her skin. Debra had read somewhere that the protein in male seminal fluid was actually beneficial for skin texture; so she didn't mind. She would never admit it to anyone; but she had recently had a dream about taking a bath in a tub filled with men's cum.

Cabbageman slid out from under her, and replaced Big Bopper in her left hand; while she continued to jerk Deacon (Deliveryman). Fireplug decided he wanted to save his sperm for another hole; and let Screwdriver take his place in her mouth. This was a welcome change for Debra, because, although his cock was extremely long; it was very slender and she easily took him far down her throat without choking. She made a mental note of how great she was becoming at cock-sucking...maybe she would even try it on Ray sometime; for a special occasion. Deliveryman was massaging her wonderful tits with his huge hands,and it felt glorious to Debra. He twirled her gumdrop sized nipples using his forefingers and thumbs; causing her to shiver. He too, decided to save his first big load; and stepped aside to let Cabbageman have his turn at a hand-job. When Screwdriver shot his load, he was halfway down her throat; and she had difficulty swallowing fast enough. She gulped as fast as she could, and only a couple drops escaped her mouth when he withdrew.

Deacon winked at her as he placed the head of his cock on her bottom lip; then slowly slid it past her puffy lips. She licked the head inside her mouth, and sucked him deeper. He began to thrust into her face, as his scrotum slapped against the underside of her chin. He placed his hands on her shoulders and actually moved her whole upper body forward and back, as he fucked her face. Meat and Cabbageman were sucking on her nipples; and Fireplug was fondling her soft, round ass cheeks. When having dinner at the Heffernans with the Barones; Deacon had observed Debra licking the wine drips off the rim of her glass; and the innocent gesture had given him an erection...now that tongue was playing with his cock. She licked the underside; he jammed it down her throat, and forcefully blew his load, as he held her in place.

Debra was pleased that she had not eaten a large meal that day; because her stomach was now full of liquid protein. All the members seemed to draw back; giving her a break; and she realized, waiting for the next round of sex. Every cock in the room was still erect; seven giant roots, all growing straight up. Deacon offered her a towel, if she wanted to wipe away any stray fluids, and, taking her hand, led her to the satin covered bed.

He leaned over, smiled and whispered in her ear, "ever since the first time I met you; I've fantasized about jamming my cock up your ass."

As he laid back on the bed and scooted his way to the center, pulling Debra with him; Deliveryman called out to Big Bopper, " toss me the bottle of love lube."

He caught the squeeze bottle one-handed; flipped the top; and squirted the slippery liquid all along the length of his stiff cock. As he sat on the bed, he pulled Debra, with her back facing him , up onto his lap until her back was wedged against his ready log. As he ran his hands up and down her arms and shoulders; he was amazed at how incredibly smooth her skin was. Reaching his long arms around her naked body; he pulled her close to him and began to knead her wonderful, full breasts.

He whispered in her ear, "your tits are just fantastic, Debra...even better than I fantasized."

Juice was literally dripping out of her pussy now, as she reveled in the fact that someone, as handsome as Deacon, had fantasies about her. As she nestled against his firm chest, he grasped her waist in his hands, and lifted her up off his lap. She assisted him by putting her knees down and raising her body up, until it was poised directly above his pole. Big Bopper was busy moving and adjusting the camera near the foot of the bed; and the other members were gathered around the action. Debra felt the head of Deacon's marvelous specimen nudging between her smooth, round cheeks as he held her above it. The crown found her ass hole, and began to wedge itself inside. As her sphincter spread gradually wider, his head popped through her muscle ring and penetrated her ass. Deacon, his hands firmly encircling her waist, slowly pulled her down onto him; impaling her ass with his substantial cock.

As she felt her ass being invaded by Deacon's salami; Debra thought to herself that just a few short months ago, she had been an anal virgin...now it seemed perfectly normal to her. She had never had anything that large in her ass before though, and she concentrated on relaxing her muscles to permit it. It surprised her how nice it felt; so firm and snug. He released her waist and resumed kneading and squeezing her tits; as his hips pumped his cock into her incredibly tight ass. She was so tiny in his huge hands, that she felt like a doll riding his log.

Screwdriver climbed onto the bed and advanced in front of Debra; his long,slender penis waving like a flag in front of him. She nestled back against Deacon's chest; brought her legs back in front of her and spread them obscenely wide. Screwdriver, holding his erection in his hand; crawled up to her body, and placed the head of his cock against her slit. No external lubrication was necessary; but, as a courtesy, he grabbed the bottle of lube and squirted a generous amount onto her mound. Deliveryman thrust his hips forward, elevating her body and making her more accessible ; as Screwdriver wedged his crown between her juicy cunt lips. Debra balled her hands into fists; preparing for the upcoming invasion; and grit her teeth. Then with steady, firm, forward pressure; Screwdriver slid his thirteen inches of hard cock all the way up Debra's pussy; joining Deacon's inside her body.

"Oh my God," moaned Debra, as she shuddered and her body added lubrication to both cocks; as her leaking juices drooled down onto Deacon's penis.

As they both began to thrust in and out of her tiny body; Debra was overcome with pleasure, and she continued to shiver and cum. Deliveryman began to slowly withdraw and slide into her ass; while Screwdriver resumed a more frantic pace. He was truly turned on by the blond housewife, and it only took a few hard strokes before his body shook and she could feel his warm cum spurting up inside her pussy.

Almost embarrassingly, he breathlessly proclaimed, "you are a really beautiful woman ,Debra."

He backed his shriveling cock out of her wet pussy, and climbed off the bed. Replacing him was Fireplug; as Deacon continued his assault on her asshole. Debra's body stiffened as Fireplug crawled up to her. His cock was like a foot-long beer can; and she had serious reservations about him joining Deacon inside her...she truly didn't think there was room. She reached down with both hands; hooked the middle and index fingers inside her pussy lips; and spread them as wide open as she could. As if Fireplug needed any more stimulation; seeing the pink deep inside this beautiful woman increased the blood-flow to his cock, and the adrenalin to his brain. Deacon stopped thrusting, but remained inside her; to allow Fireplug easier access to her pussy; and Fireplug nestled the blunt head of his weapon against her hole. His cock was different, in that there was no large crown to get past her opening...his entire cock was as thick as the normal crown. He pushed forward with increasing pressure, attempting to penetrate her hole, until finally her lips stretched enough to allow entry.

Perspiration had broken out on Debra's forehead, as Fireplug attempted to enter her pussy. He leaned his whole body into hers, increasing the pressure against her slit. When he finally was inside her; she relaxed and the entry was actually easier. She could feel him gradually sliding deeper inside her; stretching her cunt as he advanced. The undersides of both cocks were rubbing against each other; separated only by an extremely thin membrane. Debra glanced over Fireplug's shoulder; and could see the image captured by the camera, on the large-screen TV which virtually covered the whole wall. It was an incredible sight; obviously she had never seen herself being fucked before. The shot was focused on a close-up of her crotch area; showing in great enlarged detail, the two giant cocks penetrating her holes. She was mesmerized by the image...the fact that she was feeling what the picture was showing. Fireplug's cock was so big in circumference, that when he withdrew, it looked like she was giving birth. She stared as his huge member dragged her cunt lips completely out of her,as they gripped its sides; then forced them back in. She thought to herself that she could be a porn star, with no effort at all.

Deacon and Fireplug began to pick up the pace; pounding their monstrous cocks into her body. She watched the screen as they hammered into her holes, then closed her eyes and just enjoyed the feeling of being totally filled with cock. She played with her own tits, pinching her engorged nipples until they ached.

Deacon whispered to her, "this is why they call me the Deliveryman," and she immediately felt his body go rigid; and her asshole was filled with hot fluid.

She guessed this was how an enema must feel, as he sustained his orgasm; continuing to squirt inside her. His climax and twitching, must have triggered the same in Fireplug, because he too, literally erupted inside her . It was just like having a fire hose inside her pussy, because the force and pressure of his ejaculation felt like something had exploded deep inside her cunt. She could feel the warm, sticky liquid inside her holes; seeking a way out; but there was none...her holes were totally plugged with two enormous cocks. Deacon and Fireplug jerked and twitched for what seemed like twenty minutes; then finally their swollen organs began to shrivel and slide out of Debra. Her thighs and the bed were becoming soaked with the cum flooding out of her stretched out holes. She glanced up at the TV screen and saw that her, now empty, holes were remaining completely wide open. She thought that if someone wanted, they could slide their whole forearm up her cunt. She had never seen inside her own pussy before, and was amazed by the bright pink tint.

She didn't have much time to reflect because Meat and Big Bopper climbed on the bed replacing Deliveryman and Fireplug. Big Bopper admitted, " since you have just experienced Fireplug; we figured this was a good time for our favorite act." He lay back on the bed, much the same as Deacon had; and pulled her onto his lap. He grabbed her waist, and she was all prepared to have her ass violated again , when she felt his cock-head bang against her pussy lips. Her pussy was still in the shape of a big "O," and he had no trouble sliding his entire length deep up inside her belly. Big Bopper wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her snug against his chest as Meat advanced in front of her.

Now she knew what their favorite act entailed, and she started to protest, " oh no guys...I don't think...," when she once again glanced at the TV screen and saw the image of a second hard cock approaching her cunt hole.

Meat had prepared his monster by giving it a generous glaze of lube, before crawling up the bed. Debra lay back against Big Bopper waiting for the invasion. Cabbageman and Screwdriver leaned over her on either side of the bed; each hooking their fingers in her pussy lips; pulling them wider than she thought possible. As they each attached their lips to her nipples; Meat nudged the head of his huge cock at the entrance to her hole; pushing against the cock already there. Big Bopper nodded his head affirmatively, and Meat pushed forward aggressively, trying to wedge his cock into the already full hole. Cabbageman and Screwdriver nibbled on her sensitive nipples, and Meat succeeded in crowding the first two inches of his tool into Debra's pussy. They continued to stretch her cunt lips impossibly wide, and Meat worked hard to slide more of his monster in along side Big Bopper. Screwdriver reached the bottle of lube; squeezed a stream onto her crotch; and Meat lunged forward until all fifteen inches were buried up inside Debra's cunt.

Debra now had over two feet of hard, black cock inside her pussy and she reacted, "oh Jesus Christ, fuck me...fuck my little cunt with your big hard cocks."

Her body twitched and convulsed as Meat and Big Bopper began to assault her pussy. They started to hammer their cocks into her; sometimes in unison, and sometimes alternating strokes. Deliveryman was alternating watching the display live, and watching the TV screen, where the action was magnified. He couldn't believe the sight: here was this gorgeous, but tiny, middle aged housewife with two absolutely huge cocks inside her pussy. There was no way her cunt should be able to stretch that far, and yet it was...and she was absolutely loving it.

He watched her throw her head back against Big Bopper's shoulder and scream, "fuck me harder; come on, fuck me."

As Cabbageman and Screwdriver bit hard on her reddened nipples; Debra was in a constant state of orgasm. Her body jerked uncontrollably, and this excited Meat and Big Bopper even more, if that were possible. They jammed their donkey-cocks into Debra's battered pussy , double-penetrating her with all their strength; their balls slapping together. She realized that her pussy was becoming very warm, and wondered if it was because of the friction being built up. She was almost delirious with pleasure, as she reached down and began to squeeze Meats huge balls inside his scrotum. His reaction was predictable: he immediately began to flood her belly with hot liquid. Feeling his partner's cum coating his cock; Big Bopper joined him, and his cock started to twitch and squirt inside Debra. Their climaxes seemed to be endless, as they erupted deep inside Debra's cunt. Cabbageman and Screwdriver had been stroking their cocks; climbed completely onto the bed, flanking Debra, and began spurting their seed all over her magnificent tits, which were jiggling, flattened against her chest.

Seeing this, Meat and Big Bopper withdrew their, still squirting cocks, from Debra's enlarged hole, and coated the outside of her belly with their sticky juices. Debra saw the copious amount of cum on her body, and feverishly started to massage it into her skin.

She seemed almost frantic as she loudly announced, hurry up...I need a cock inside me now."

Subway was more than willing, as he virtually leapt onto the bed; his hard log slapping against her thigh. There was no pausing, no foreplay; he positioned himself between her wide spread legs, and lunged forward, burying his twelve inch cock inside her open hole with virtually no resistance. He didn't make love to Debra: he fucked her...hard. She wrapped her glorious legs around his waist, locking her ankles behind him, as he pounded her pussy. She shoved her body upwards, meeting his every thrust, as the bed-frame actually moved. Subway's steel-hard tool hammered Debra's pussy furiously; as Deacon kneeled on the bed next to her head, and rubbed the head of his cock all over her sweet face. With her body bouncing vigorously up and down on the bed, it was difficult for her to get her mouth around Deacon's crown; but she managed to grab it in her hand and stuff it into her mouth.

She gobbled Deacon's monster down the back of her throat; milking it with her throat muscles...she really was becoming an expert cock-sucker. With her legs wrapped around his waist, Subway reached behind her; clamped his hands around her perfect cheeks; and with the added leverage, was able to jam into her pussy even more violently. Deacon knew he wasn't going to last very long. He was face-fucking his friend's beautiful wife; watching her cunt being penetrated by a giant cock, as her magnificent tits flopped around on her chest uncontrollably. He ran his hands through her long red hair (he had always loved red hair) as he continued to feed her his black meat. The members of the club not currently involved in the action stood around the bed stroking their cocks; waiting for another turn. Big Bopper had removed the camera from the tripod, and was circling the bed; getting close-ups from every angle.

The sight of Debra's shiny red lips encircling his dark black cock was too much for Deacon, as he commenced to coat her throat with his seed. Debra wanted to swallow every drop, but Deacon had other ideas; as he withdrew and spewed his cum all over her flushed face. The sight of her tongue circling her cum-dripping lips, pushed Subway over the top, and he pulled her tight against him as he began drenching the inside of her pussy with his fire-hose. Debra had long ago lost count of her orgasms, as her body again began convulsing around a hard cock.

Over the course of the next hour, the members continued to use and abuse all of her holes. Their stamina was matched only by Debra's. She was indeed addicted...when one shriveling cock was pulled from her body; she couldn't wait for a hard one to replace it. When it was finally time for the night to end, Debra wasn't sure she would be able to stand. As she swung her legs over the side of the bed, and pushed herself to her feet; she felt her legs being bathed in a flood of warm liquid. The men all started to laugh, as she looked down to see a very large puddle of their juices pooling at her feet.

She joined in the laughter, and stated, "I'm not cleaning that up!"

As she was showering in Big Bopper's upstairs bathroom; a still horny Debra, masturbated herself using a shampoo bottle. The funny thing was, her cunt was still stretched wide open, and offered no resistance at all to the hard object. She knew her ass hole was in the same condition, so she would have to avoid Ray's amorous advances for a couple days to keep him from noticing. Soaping her wonderful breasts, she found herself smiling while recalling the incredible fucking she had just received. She knew she was helping her family, and didn't feel the slightest amount of guilt for the methods. Then she thought, "who am I kidding...I just love getting fucked."

Before leaving Big Bopper's house; the club members gave Debra an incredibly large Christmas bonus; and asked her to please consider making a regular performance for them. Deacon gave her a wink, and added, " we all agree that you were the best sex we have ever had."

*

(Thanks to everyone for the feedback...I appreciate you taking the time. I eagerly read all your story suggestions. )

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers
12