Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, that's enough on the little screen," I announced, setting the camera on the table. I slipped my hand to her ass and pulled her in tight, my tongue searching for hers as my hands tried to find where the boy shorts ended and her skin began. There was no seam; the material was so thin and the shorts so tight, my fingers were soon frustrated. Britt had no such problem as her hand quickly found my stiff cock, caressing it gently.

"Okay," I said, trying not to appear panicky; "Here, let me get the camera on the tripod and in place and you try to get that damn suit off."

Britt giggled at my frustration, inwardly proud that she had me so clearly worked up; she was kind of enjoying this dominate position, and she was soon going to enjoy another. I quickly had the camera mounted, located the remote and turned to see Britt just standing there, staring at me.

"What are you waiting for?" my voice squeaked, causing her to break out into a bigger grin.

"I can't seem to get my bottoms off," she said in her little girl voice. "Could you help me please?" twisting her hips back and forth.

'God I love this girl,' I said to myself as I stepped up to her side, kissing her shoulder. I placed my left hand on the small of her back, my right one on her tummy and whispered, "Inhale." Quick to catch on, she complied, giving me just enough room to slip both hands downward. My left slid over familiar ground, a couple fingers following the crevasse, skirting over her puckered star as the miracle fabric stretch tighter. The right followed a mirrored path over similar terrain, but this area was more slippery and pliant, and a trembling occurred as I passed over the small mound near the top of the course.

"Oh fuck me," she mumbled as my fingers met at the bottom, one having lost its way, sucked into the steamy confines of her pussy.

"Gladly" I answered, wiggling my middle digit. "Let's see if we can get these off now." It took four hands, but we finally got them down onto her thighs, but I wasn't compelled to release my hold just yet. I pulled upright slightly, nearly lifting her off her feet, her arm around my shoulder, hanging on. "You know, I kind of like hugging this way," as I wiggled that one finger again.

She cooed, squirming in my hands, "I like it too, but it might be a bit awkward in public." Gyrating a bit more, "Before you make me cum again, maybe we should get on with the shoot?"

With a deep sigh, I relented; "If you insist," but not before I hooked my finger and pressed firmly on 'The Spot.'

Britt nearly jumped off my finger, "Oh you little fucker," she groaned as her pussy tried to strangle my digit.

Proud of myself, I slowly released her and then helped her skin the bottoms the rest of the way off, kissing her legs as I went. She held my shoulder, lifting her high-heel clad feet as I battled the form-fitting fabric over them. I stared; somewhat amazed at what I held once we had the bottoms off. The shorts looked more like they were sized for a child's doll than a real person; amazing. The tiny top was a bit easier to get off and I nibbled at her nipples as they were revealed. Finally free of the constricting swimwear, she asked, "So which suit do you want for these last pictures?" holding up the two choices.

"Do you really need to ask," I said, pointing at the small collection of yarn that she wore first.

"My choice too," she said as she sorted through the strings. "I can fuck you without even taking it off." Slipping her legs through what passed as leg holes, she said, "Okay, drop the shorts and assume the position on the hood."

Throwing a goofy salute, "Yes Mam," and dropped them to the floor, my cock also saluting.

With a serious note, she slipped her nipples though the little holes in what passed as the top, "I am so going to fuck you; now sit down."

Remote in hand, I sat perched on the bright red hood of the hot rod, the metal cold on my balls, and snapped pictures as she sauntered to me; six inch heels...long toned legs... slick, shaved pussy... taut belly... firm, proud c-cups...long blonde hair...beautiful face...my cock throbbed...I was about to be fucked!

She stopped in front of me, legs spread slightly, and her black eyes glistened as she stared at my swelling cock. The camera fired once more before she turned, presenting her backside. I stared at the small of her back, the two dimples just above the horizontal string. A vertical string disappeared in between her ass cheeks as I spread them, following its descent.

I caught my breath as I felt her grasp my cock, ready to guide it home. With my hands on her hips, I thought I was in control as I felt the crown of my anxious cock split her inner lips, peeking inside. I was wrong... I forgot... she was going to fuck me. Without hesitation, she buried my cock deep inside her hungry cunt and squeezed, her pussy walls undulating.

"Oh Fuck Baby," I cried as I hugged her tight, my arms around her belly, my face against her back, as my cock exploded. Britt shivered and groaned, her pussy maintaining a strangle hold as she held her pose, letting me collect myself.

I'd loosened my hold on my lover and she began a slow jacking motion, her pussy walls rippling up and down my length; she wasn't going to let me go soft. I slowly regained my senses, remembering the camera remote still somehow in my hand. I triggered a blinding light that caught Britt off guard; her pussy contracted in response.

Britt peered at the camera through slit eyes, "Mmm, that'll look hot Baby." She kept moving, slowly increasing the length of her stroke. "Mmm...I'm not through with you yet Baby," she uttered seductively. She continued her slow cadence, our combined juices adding to her warm caress. A slobbery, sucking sound came with each stroke, "Ohh," she groaned as her pussy clinched my cock briefly, a small orgasm ran through her pussy. "Fuck, listen to my pussy sucking on you big hard cock Baby; your cum is so warm inside me...Mmm....so good, soo good...I want more cum Baby," as her strokes got longer and faster.

I nearly forgot the camera again, but it's not like the scene had changed much. I was still sitting on the hood of a hot rod; my miraculously-still-stiff cock was being abused by a ravenous blonde doing the ultimate lap-dance. I fired off another shot just as I felt her stiffen, "AH FUCK BABY, I'M CUMMING, CUMMING.........AHHHH!" Her body convulsed as though electrocuted, rigid and her skin was hot to the touch.

I held her tight as she slumped forward, completely drained, her pussy still in constant convulsions. I held her in place with one arm, running my hand over her back, comforting her. She slowly came back to reality and sat up with my help, my cock still stiff in her spent pussy. Britt pulled my arms tight around herself, placing my hands on her breasts, the little nipple-strangling top long displaced. She squeezed my cock with her pussy; "You didn't cum?"

"No, I'm okay.

"But I want to feel you cum again; my pussy wants to feel you cum again."

"If you're sure," I said. "Can you kick your heels off?"

Unquestioning, she flicked her heels across the set and I slowly pushed her up and off my cock, a slurping, sucking sound ensued, along with a sad groan from the satiated blonde.

"Here," I said, turning her around by the hips; "I want to look at you." She turned and I saw those transparent blue eyes again, her tell of contentment. "Okay, now; sit in my lap; put your legs around my waist." She complied as I helped her, my hands on her butt cheeks, my butt once again on the hood. "Now," I said nodding down between us, my stiff cock pointing at her pussy; "May I?"

Britt looked back up, kissed me softly and said, "Please....fuck me." We kissed as my cock was drawn to her, slipping inside, welcomed back for the final round. We held each other tight, kissing, nibbling, as my cock and her pussy did the same, loving on each other. Unhurried, the eventual finally approached; "I feel it," she said, her pussy coaxing me along. Forehead to forehead, we looked in each other's eyes, willing the other to cum first. Suddenly we both gasped, eyes wide and BOOM! My cock delivered load after load as her pussy milked me dry, taking all I had to offer until she was satisfied there was no more.

Tears formed in both our eyes as we felt the finale and we held still and tight, staring, loving. After who knows how long, hugging, heads on the other's shoulder, I whispered in her ear, "My butts asleep."

Britt snorted a laugh in my ear and clinched her pussy around my half-hard, but very happy cock. "I think my legs are too," still wrapped around my waist. "We'll just have to stay here until someone comes to rescue us.

**2 a.m. Wednesday morning**

I woke needing to take a leak and looked over at the clock on the bedside table; 'Hmm, two o'clock...hopefully in the morning.' I was in bed, on top of the covers, Britt next to me, snoring her cute little snore. I slipped off the bed and padded toward the toilet, trying to remember what happened after we'd made love on the hood of the hot rod. After successfully answering nature's call and remembering to put the seat down, I wandered over to the dresser and found my cell phone knowing it had the good sense to differentiate between a.m. and p.m. 'Oh good, it's still night; back to bed,' I told myself. I managed to get my naked, sleeping beauty under the covers and then crawled in beside her, assuming the position, spooning, my sleepy dick comfortably resting against my lovers warm butt.

The obnoxious alarm jolted me awake as Britt buried her head under the covers muttering something like; "loud..fucking...stupid..turn it...fuckin'...grumble,grumble,grumble..." Britt is obviously not a morning person and I managed to swat at the clock until it was silenced. I rolled back over and pulled the covers off her head and kissed her tangled blonde tresses.

"Good morning lover," I said softly

"Morning," came the less than inspired reply.

I ran my hand up and down her spine, petting and coaxing her to wake up, after all, she had the same amount of sleep as I did; at least I think she did. "Say, do you remember what happened last night?"

Britt grumbled some more, rolled over on her back and stretched and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and then gave me a look that said, 'Well that's a stupid question.' She yawned and then rolled over on her side to face me, her head propped up on hand.

"Well let's see," she began. "We shot some photos, I fucked you and you came, then I fucked you some more and I came, then...." And her eyes brightened; "we made love and we both came and then you woke me up." She smiled; all proud of herself.....wise ass.

I launched a tickle attack and she squirmed to get away, tangled in the bedding until she finally surrendered. I held her captive, one hand full of breast and the other between her legs, my forearm pressed against her pussy. "I meant, smarty-pants, after we made love. Do you remember coming to bed?"

"No," she answered as she slowly rubbed up and down my arm like a cat; "the last I remember is your butt being asleep and us waiting to be rescued," giggling and rubbing a little harder.

"Well you're no help. I better get up and see what kind of mess we left. What time did you say they were picking up the car today?"

Britt didn't answer as she was busy rubbing her wet pussy on my arm, a look of concentration on her face, biting her lower lip. I watched for a couple seconds; it seemed that she didn't even know I was there... and it was my arm she was getting off on!

In retrospect, I probably should have just waited it out and seen how long it took her to either climax or realize I was laying there watching and die of embarrassment. Yeah, like that was going to happen; so to move things along I turned and had her flat on her back, my head between her legs looking up at her shocked expression.

"Hey," she barked, "what are you doing?" Man, she almost seemed pissed, so before she could make another move, I pushed her legs back and ran my tongue across her ass and up her pussy, stopping to suck gently on her clit. I glanced back up between her tits, and she still seemed to be scowling so I figured I better give it my best. I lowered my head back down and let my tongue wander, running around her outer lips, then dipping inside, tracing her inner lips and then slipping in to lap at her inner walls. Her butt began to rock, trying to direct my tongue. I continued to explore, my tongue darting in and out of her pussy, and then down to play with her asshole, slipping in a bit at a time. Her rocking became a writhing and I had to put one hand on her belly to keep her in place. I moved back up to take her clit between my lips and sucked on it as she thrust her hips up to rub her pussy and ass on my scratchy chin; I hadn't shaved since yesterday.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as she grabbed my hair; "Oh yeah, right there Baby, do that....ummm, yeah suck it Baby, suck my clit, suck it, suck it...... Unh, unh, unh, unh....Oh Fuck Baby...I'm cumming....Don't stop, don't you fuckin' stop....ohhhhh!!!" And cum she did, all over my face, the sheets, everywhere.

I stayed put, nuzzling and licking, occasionally hitting a spot that caused her to jump and pull the hair she still had wrapped around her fingers. I left well-enough alone for a couple more minutes until I felt her grip loosen and her gentle snoring resume. I carefully slid off the bed and headed to the shower.

**Just after 10 a.m.**

While I was in the shower, I recalled that the hot rod was scheduled to be picked up in the afternoon, so making sure it was clean and ready to go, I decided to let Britt sleep in a bit more. I re-set the alarm for 10 o'clock, gave her a kiss on the forehead and headed off to work.

I glanced at the clock in my truck and saw it was just after 10 when my phone went off; I guessed it was probably my sleepy-headed sex-fiend. Coaxing the Bluetooth to answer; "This is George."

"Thank you," came the groggy sounding reply.

"You're welcome?" I responded, thinking this must be Britt I was talking to, but I wasn't one hundred percent positive. There was a long silence and I thought for a moment that the worthless hands-free device had failed me again. Just as I was about to curse the thing, I heard a rustling sound; "Is that you babe?" I asked the caller.

Speaking while she stretched and yawned, "If 'Babe' is the one whose pussy you ate this morning, then yes, it's me." I could visualize her smile over the phone and wished I was there with her. "Thank you for setting that obnoxious alarm," she groaned through another yawn; "You really wiped me out this morning."

"My pleasure," I said with a smile she couldn't see. "I think I got everything cleaned up and the car ready to go, but you should probably go and double check; make sure there's no butt smears on the hood."

Britt laughed through another yawn, "Yeah that was quite the ride you gave me last night lover. Did you get a chance to look at any of the pictures?"

I pulled up to the supply house I was heading to and parked; "No, like we talked about this morning, I don't remember anything after we made love. This morning, I went out to check on things and all the lights were unplugged and the cords wound up and the camera was sitting on the kitchen island, so we sorta cleaned-up afterwards."

"Maybe it was our rescuers," she said as I heard her voice now echoing in the bathroom.

"Who knows?" I laughed as I visualized her shuffling around naked, her long blonde hair disheveled and her eyes fighting to focus. "So, I have the car pointed in the right direction so they can just back in and load it up." I heard her set the phone down and she must have switched it to speaker phone because all I heard now was water running; she must have sat it next to the sink. "So," I said loudly, surmising I would have to compete with the faucet; "what else do you have on the agenda for today?"

"Hang on," and splashing was all I heard until the water was turned off and a muffled, "what was that?" through a cotton towel.

Giving her a couple more seconds; "I was just being chatty and asked what else you were up to today."

"I'm sorry," she said, "I could have waited to call you but I was dreaming about last night when the alarm went off and I just wanted to thank you and tell you how much I love you, then my eyes started to burn, so I had to get up and rinse my face. So, thank you again for this morning and I do love you so, so much. Last night was incredible and I can't imagine how it could get any better, but I'm betting that it will."

"I don't know if I can handle ' better' since I can't even remember shutting down last night and going to bed. And as far as thank you's go, I should thank you because I've never been so thoroughly fucked and then fucked again. Cumming twice like that was pretty intense."

"Yeah," she said, "I expect you to do that all the time now. Your cum makes a pretty good lube. Next time you fuck my ass, we'll have to try for the double," she giggled.

At least I was stopped and parked this time, my dick responding to her teasing. Back to business; "So, they pick up the hot rod this afternoon. Is the MG supposed to be delivered tomorrow?"

"That's the plan," she said and I could hear that she was walking and I wondered, 'how many days are Naked Days when I'm not around?' I heard the distinct sound of the pressure releasing when she opened the fridge and then the sound of a cupboard door and a glass being set on the counter. She continued; "I'll also probably call that woman back about the portraits she wants to do for her boyfriend and see if I can drag any more info out of her. If she wants any prices, what should I tell her?"

"Well," as I listened to her take a drink, "we have the prices we came up with for studio time, and if she wants prints, we'll just charge her whatever they cost us plus a little for handling. You know, I was also thinking that we need to build the portfolio so maybe we can make her a deal on the prints if we can use some of her shots in the portfolio; what do you think?"

"Makes sense to me," she said, the sipping sound coming over the phone. "I take it we want to do a printed portfolio along with the one on the website?"

"Yeah, I think so. Even with everyone being on-line, seeing an actual print means more to a lot of people. That's something we can do in our spare time, or I should say, that you can do in your spare time. You can go through my files and pick out photos that you think would work in a portfolio. I'm a little biased, so I think you'd make a better judge of what looks good."

"Okey dokey, well my little butt's getting cold so I think I'll hop in the shower, think about you and your big cock and then get to work," she giggled.

"Okay," I answered, "and you know what I'll be thinking about all day."

"Well, I should hope so. So; dinner; maybe go over some of yesterday's shots for the real calendar and then maybe Movie Night? I think I'll be in the mood for a little porn-fest tonight; whatta ya think?"

"I think I can't wait to get home. I'll call you when I'm on my way and see if I need to pick up anything for dinner, okay?"

"Good deal; okay, let me get in the shower and make sure you didn't dribble on the car last night. I love you and I'll see you when you get home."

"Love you too," I laughed, mashing on the Bluetooth.

** Sometime after 4 p.m.**

Well, it turned out to be a pretty productive day after all. My mind did occasionally stray to last night's photo session and I was still mildly concerned that I couldn't recall what happened afterwards. There were no drugs or alcohol involved, so I just put it off to loss of blood in the cranial region. All work related matters went smoothly and I ran into the guy that I was talking with about putting an electric operator on my oversized, rolling warehouse door. We struck a deal and he figured he could get it installed next week. I'd called Britt and she said that dinner was set, to just 'get my ass home,' so here I was, cussing the big door, glad that next week would be the end of this particular ordeal.