Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved the hair out of her face and worked my way in for a kiss; "Yeah, sorry, but I need to get to work," I said with a smirk. I wasn't quick enough though, and somewhere, she found the strength to give me a little jab to the ribs. Dodging a secondary assault, I headed for the shower.

Uninterrupted, I got cleaned up, dried off and headed back to gather my work attire; a pair of clean shorts, a fairly nice button-down shirt and a pair of Redwings. I pulled up short on the way to the closet, noticing that the bed seem much lumpier than before. Quietly approaching, I heard the distinctive but cute snore of my girl Britt. Upon closer inspection, I found all three of 'my girls' sleeping soundly, Gina in the envious middle position. I quietly got dressed, cautiously gave each a peck on the forehead and headed out to work.

** 9 a.m. Monday **

My cell went off and I scrambled around trying to find the Bluetooth device I had come to loathe. The damn thing didn't work but about half the time and when it did, people thought I had joined the Navy and was talking from the inside of a submarine. I finally found the thing hidden under this morning's Egg McMuffin wrapper and fumbled with it until I figured the call would have gone to voice mail.

"This is George," I blurted, half out of breath.

"Hi lover," said Britt on the other end; "are you okay?"

"Hi babe; yeah, I just didn't have this damn thing stuck in my ear and I don't need a ticket for answering the phone while I'm driving."

Britt huffed in the phone and chastised me; "Well you know that's what voice mail is for, and it was just me calling. You could have called back anytime, ya' know."

"I know, I know," I replied; "and the way things have gone so far this morning, you're about the only person I care to talk to anyway."

"Oh baby," she said sympathetically with a sexy lilt; "is there anything I can do for my big, sexy lover?"

Already feeling a bit more upbeat, "Aw, I'm okay and anyway you called me, so how is my favorite blue-eyed blonde?"

"Oh I'm fine; maybe a little jealous," she replied.

Uh-oh, I thought; "Jealous?" I asked.

"Well first off, I didn't get a good-morning kiss this morning."

"Well," I answered in my defense; "you three were all sleeping so soundly and looked so comfy, I didn't want to disturb you."

"Yeah well, we were disappointed when we found you were already out of bed, but we did end up going right back to sleep, so I guess you're forgiven on that count."

"Okay," I said apprehensively and not really wanting to ask;"so was there something else?"

"Well," she said haltingly, "It sounds like you gave Gina one hell of a 'quickie' this morning. She wouldn't shut up about it and Kate and I just kind of felt, well you know, jealous."

I thought I could hear a little 'hurt' in her voice and I'm thinking, 'Oh god, what have I gotten myself into?' "Well," I finally retorted, "I kinda thought that you wanted Gina to spend the night with me since you were already sacked out with Kate when we went to bed."

Britt was taking great delight in my discomfort but decided to cut me loose. Giggling, she replied, "You big doofus, of course that's what I had in mind and if I do say so myself, it was a brilliant move. Gina was on cloud nine this morning, happy and cheerful. She seemed like the girl I knew in high school."

"Well I'm happy to hear it, I just hope that she still knows that you're my girl, first and foremost," digging for all the brownie points I could muster.

"Oh yeah," she laughed, "Gina must have thanked me a dozen times for lending you and your cock to her last night."

Now it was my turn to play the game; "So," I said, trying to sound a little hurt and indignant; "So I'm just a toy to be passed around; another piece of plastic in your box of dildos and vibrators?"

It didn't work and I think she may have fallen off the chair, laughing so hard; "Yeah right, big boy. You tell me that you aren't the luckiest guy in town with three smokin' babes that run around naked in your house and screw you until you can't take anymore."

"Well," I said, taking up the weak defensive position one more time; "Well....my dick sure was sore last night when we woke up; I mean it really hurt."

"Oh poor baby, I heard about that. I also heard that a little aloe vera massage will do wonders for a guy. Anyway, I'll quit teasing and I'm very happy with how everything turned out with Gina; I think it did her a world of good." Pausing, she took a deep breath and said; "so on to business; I have the MG being picked up today and I'm still waiting to hear about the next car. I'm hoping to get an email this morning after I sent a couple prelim shots of the MG shoot."

"Aw crap, that's right," I said, slapping myself on the forehead as I made a right turn; "I was going to look those over yesterday afternoon, but things kept popping up," I said jokingly.

"Yeah," Britt laughed, "like Gina's ass and your dick!" She laughed on and on, being her own best audience.

"Well thank you for doing that, and I'm sure you were careful as to which shots you sent"; implying that she better not have sent any of the x-rated versions that were shot later.

With a little huff of disgust, like I didn't trust her to do a good job, she replied, "Yes dear, I separated all the shots into their appropriate folders and then chose a couple of the best representative PG-rated shots on to the agency." Pausing, she continued," later this morning when I'm all caught with the mail and all, I'll probably go downstairs, pick a big ol' dildo out of our toy box and come back upstairs, strip down naked in your chair and fuck myself silly looking at pictures of your big, beautiful cock buried in my pussy and ass." She finished the sentence almost breathless and my cock was straining against my shorts.

"Fuck baby," I groaned through the airwaves, "that just isn't fair. I can't just pull over whenever I want and jack off."

"Oh, I'm sorry baby," sounding honestly sympathetic; "but I really don't want you wasting any of that tasty cum when you have three sex-crazed women at home who would love nothing better than to suck your cock and drink all the jizz you can give us."

My cock jumps at the thought of the three beauties lined up shoulder to shoulder on all fours as I stand before then and alternately feed them my cock until I blow my load and they fight over my spewing member.

"Hello, hello...George, are you still there?"

"Oh, sorry babe, I just got lost in a little fantasy there for a moment."

"Mmmm, well you'll have to share that with me later, but I better let you get back to work. I'll talk to you later lover, and promise me you won't play with yourself till you get home, okay?"

"Yes dear," I answered in my best whipped-boyfriend fashion. I heard her giggling as the phone went dead.

** 4 p.m. Monday **

Well I'd made it through another Monday and it would have been a much longer day if I hadn't had visions of my three roommates' side-by-side letting me fuck whichever orifice I cared to, as long as I shared equally. Visions of three bubble-butts with winking stars and slippery slits exposed, pretty much kept me half-hard all day long.

I pulled into the warehouse and up to the house. I heard a whistle and looked up to see my lovely assistant standing at the parapet wall of the office, pulling her top up and shaking her tits at me. "Hi baby," she smiled as she played with her nipples, teasing me; "I was just about to come down. Open a couple beers and I'll be right there," and she disappeared.

I dropped the mail on the island and opened the fridge and grabbed a couple bottles of Sam Adams. A whirlwind of blonde blew through the door and wrapped me in her arms. Careful not to spill anything, I sat them on the counter and returned the embrace, slipping my hands under the elastic waistband of her running shorts and grabbing a couple handfuls of my favorite butt. We kissed hungrily, moaning and grunting and grinding. Out of breath, we pulled back and Britt, with her arms still around my neck said, "Well that makes up for the morning kiss I missed."

"Well then," I said, pulling her up tighter, squeezing her cheeks, "how about a welcome-home kiss?" and we went at it some more. Britt had worked one hand down to my shorts and was checking my status and I could feel her smile as we kissed. Breaking off, I held her up with one hand and reached for a beer and handed it to her before grabbing the other and started walking. Britt squealed as she wrapped her legs tighter around me and hung on with the one arm. "I need a shower," I said as I took a sip and headed down the hall, my one hand now buried deep in her ass crack, grazing her tight pucker. Britt gnawed on my ear as I got us into the bedroom.

I bounced her on the bed and to her credit, she didn't spill a drop. I sat mine on the dresser and then sat on the bed to unlace my boots. "Here," said my love, handing me my beer and dropping to her knees in front of me, "let me get those." Happy to oblige, I leaned back and watched her struggle with the long laces until she finally had them off. She wrinkled her nose as she pulled my socks off and then smiled as she pushed me back so that she could start on my shorts. I helped all I could as she shimmied my shorts and boxers off at the same time. Wrinkling her nose once more, she dropped her head down and took my cock in her mouth and gave it a couple tugs before she stood up and wrestled my shirt up over my head.

Undressing Britt was a much less labor intensive affair. I had her shorts on the ground before I stood up and the string-T came off in one smooth motion. I held her at arm's length, admiring her form and she blushed a bit, which I thought was cute, as often as I had seen her naked. Beers in hand, hand in hand, we headed to the shower.

We washed one another, running our hands everywhere, loving each other. She had me stiff as a board from the beginning and kept me that way throughout. I slipped the odd finger into whatever hole I happened to be closest to, eliciting moans and squeals, but never lingered long.

Finally, Britt had had enough. Walking over to the controls, she shut down the regular shower and switched on the waterfall; a cascading sheet of water that flooded one wall of the shower. She walked up to the falls, stepping under them, the water enveloping her hard body. Turning to me, she ran her hands over her torso, squeezing her tits and running her fingers over her pussy. Then turning her back to me, she leaned though the falls, the water now rebounding off her muscular backside. Her inviting ass rocked as she rolled her hips, her legs spread enough to grant me access.

Stepping up, I leaned into her, my cock sliding underneath, teasing her clit as I ran my hands up her sides, kissing her back as I continued to bend until I held her tits in my hands, playing with her hard nipples, nuzzling her neck through her wet locks. My hands wandered up her arms which held her away from the stone wall, moaning as the top of my cock played with her sex.

Frustrated, Britt rocked and swiveled, trying to push me back enough to capture my cock in her hungry snatch. The moans of frustration tuned to verbal commands; "Fuck my pussy goddamnit...give me your fucking cock...fuck me...!!!"

I too had had enough of this fooling around and gladly pulled back enough to find my way in. "Unh...." I groaned, marveling at how tight her pussy was. Grabbing her shoulders, I pulled myself forward, plunging as deep as our position allowed.

"Ahhhh....fuck meee..." she moaned as her pussy convulsed, drawing me tight to her ass, her orgasm threatening to dismember me. I reached back around and grabbed her breasts, holding on as her climax subsided, hugging her to me.

My cock was soon released and I stood back upright, slipping from her tight confines. Britt moaned at the feeling of emptiness. Leaning against the wall with one hand, she turned her head, peering out through the veil of wet blonde hair. Her blue eyes were now dark with desire, relaying her wants. My eyes returned to her pouting pussy lips, beckoning me to return. Holding my cock, I ran my cock over her lips, parting them as trickles of water from the falls ran over her asshole.

"Please..." came her whispered plea as I made a slow descent. "Oh god I love you," she moaned as I bottomed out once more, my cock tickling at her cervix. "Fuck my pussy," she continued as I held her hips and worked my way in and out of her constricting cunt. "Gimme that cock!" she growled, now pushing back off the wall; "Harder, harder...fuck me harder damn it!!!

I felt the pressure build, my cock armed and ready to fire as I pummeled her pussy with long hard strokes, driving my cock through her pulsating passage. Britt felt it too, compelling her to choke my cock harder yet. "Shit George," she cried as another climax washed over her, "I'm cumming babe...ah fuck,fuck, fuck..."as she began to lose control. "Cum baby," she cried, her body writhing, "give me your cum...Ahhh pleeeezzzee baby...gimmmeee....gimmmeee.....ahhhhh.....fffuuuuuucccc!!!"

And then the explosion, simultaneous combustion, even under the cascading falls. Britt's body stiffened, then fluttered in my grasp as I pumped copious volumes deep inside her greedy pussy. Lightheaded, I held tight as her pussy walls continued to undulate up and down my length, wringing out all I had to offer.

We eventually needed, however unwilling, to disengage and make our way out of the shower. Mustering enough strength on wobbly legs, we wrapped ourselves in towels and collapsed on the bed, spent and content. Sleep quickly overtook us, our lips still engaged in a kiss.

** 6:30 p.m. **

Britt and I awoke to the sounds of female chattering coming from the front of the house. We were still nose to nose on the bed, loosely wrapped in bath towels. Britt smiled as she eased in for a lingering kiss; "Thanks for the quickie," she giggled.

I pulled her to me, holding her tight as I ran my fingers through her tangled, damp hair, kissing her nose. "Thank you; but next time, we'll just take our time," I kidded. "But really, I want to have you to myself for an entire day and see how many times I can make you cum."

Britt shivered at the thought, "I'd have to think about that for awhile; I mean, I'd have to train for it, build up my strength. I'd probably have to abstain from sex for awhile, just so I could build up some reserves, ya know?"

"Well fuck that then," I said as I started to try to tickle her. "I'm not sure I could last more than a couple days without making love to you."

She returned the attack, trying mightily to get at my junk; "Yeah, with Gina and Kate around, I don't think you'll find yourself short of a play mate any time soon."

I finally got her back in my arms, bringing the battle to an end; "Yes, but you're the one I'm in love with and while I'll freely admit that having the girls here with us is beyond any man's wildest dream; as long as I have you, I have all that I need."

"Well, it's a good think you feel that way, cuz I don't see you gettin' rid of me anytime soon," she laughed as she rolled off the bed, shedding the towel as she went. I just lay there, stupefied at the view as she disappeared back into the bathroom.

We finally got all the tangles out of her hair and behaving fairly well, we joined Kate and Gina in the kitchen. "Hi guy's, "Britt said as she rounded the corner.

"It's about time you sleepy heads got up," smiled Gina as she futzed around at the stove dressed in a short pair of loose shorts and a t-shirt.

"Yeah," chimed in the little one, standing at the sink and rinsing lettuce; "We thought we might catch you in the act when we came home, but it's looked like we were too late." Kate also opted for a pair of shorts; I mean really short, and a t-shirt that looked painted on.

"Too bad for you," Britt laughed as she stepped over next to Gina; "Whatcha' cookin' good-lookin'?" she giggled as she ran her hand over Gina's sculpted butt.

Gina squirmed into her hand as she worked the sauté pan; "I'm just doin' up some shrimp for a Caesar salad if that's okay with you guys?"

"Sounds good to me," I said as I stepped in behind Kate and kissed her on top of the head. "Anything I can do?" as she worked her ass against my thigh.

"Just stay right there," she moaned as she worked my leg.

Britt and Gina laughed at her carrying on; "Just like a dog we used to own," laughed Gina as Britt continued to play with her backside.

"Grrr..." Kate growled as she stepped back to straddle my leg, really working my knee.

I glanced over at Britt and Gina with a 'what do I do now?' look.

All I got in response was a shrug saying, 'Hell if I know,' as she turned her attention back to Gina and dinner.

Left to my own devices and starting to get hungry, I figured I might as well take things in hand... both of them! I slipped my hands under her shirt and latched onto her little titties while I worked my way through a forest of black hair until I found her delicate ear, which I proceeded to suckle on.

"Mmmm..." she moaned, writhing on my knee and twisting her upper body as my fingers played with her hard nipples and my tongue bathed the inside of her ear. "Mmmmm....." she continued until a sudden jolt hit her and she squealed as she pushed against the counter, working her frenzied pussy into my knee cap. I could feel her warmth through her shorts and panties, if she was wearing any. I was sure a dark spot would be evident momentarily.

I held her upright between me and the counter as she enjoyed the afterglow. "Thank you," she said as she turned to give me a kiss. I still had her breast in my hands as we kissed and I pinched her nipples, causing her to lurch once more, nearly biting my tongue; not a smooth move on my part.

"How's that lettuce coming girl?" Gina inquired in a breathy tone.

Britt was playing with fire; literally, as she had had her hand down the front of the amazons' shorts while the shrimp still sizzled in oil and garlic. Britt smiled at me and blew me a kiss as she was obviously fingers deep inside her best friend's pussy.

I relinquished my hold on the little one, whispering, "I better go save the shrimp," giving her tight butt cheek a caress. I managed to work my hand in between Gina and the stove and turned off the burner.

"Thank you," Gina mumbled, obviously lost to her friend's magic fingers. Her eyes were half open as she concentrated on the digital ministrations in her shorts, searching for the final touch that would send her over the edge. Glancing at Britt; her face was one of determination, staring at me, letting me know that she was about to bring her best friend to a crashing climax. Britt pursed her lips and then nodded lightly toward her victim. I raised my eyebrows in question and got the 'go-ahead' nod.

I nodded back before putting my hand under Gina's quivering chin and turning her head to face me. The questioning look in her eyes was there for only a second as I held her face with both hands and kissed her hard. Our tongues danced as she moaned, wanting to cry out as Britt's talented fingers brought her to the final crescendo, topping the pinnacle, followed by crashing climax. I released her from our lip-lock as she draped her head on my shoulder and panted, trying to regain her breath.

I heard another low moan behind me, over Gina's heavy inhaling. Twisting, I could see out of the corner of my eye, Kate, sitting on the island, her shorts dangling off one bare foot, the other on the counter. Her legs were spread wide and her hand was furiously working over her pussy. Her eyes were closed tight as she managed to get herself off once more.

'This is one horny bunch of women,' I chuckled to myself as I stepped away from Gina, now back to normal. She grabbed my arm and pulled me in for another kiss, and then turned and planted an equally wet kiss on Britt, thanking her for 'helping with dinner.'