Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina's string covered ass sticking out of the car window just couldn't be ignored, so I stepped behind her and let my cock tease her as I leaned in to help the little one off the roof of the Caddy. Gina's hips gyrated as her pussy searched for the end of my cock and she let out a frustrated groan as I stepped away with Kate in my arms. Gina backed out of the driver's window and gave me a look that left little to the imagination; my cock was in peril.

I smiled at her in reply, doing a little kegel that caused my cock to wave at her, teasing. I sat Kate back on the hood like a hood ornament and gave her a kiss, whispering, "I can't wait any longer; it's time to fuck this sweet pussy," as I slid one finger between her wet lips.

"Ah yeah...fuck me," she moaned as she clinched her thighs on my hand, her pussy lips sucking on my middle finger.

"Gina," I said as I turned toward her, only to see her watching us with her little red bikini bottom around one ankle and her fingers of her free hand playing with her own pussy. She looked up at me with glazed recognition; "I think we're ready to move on. Why don't you see if you can get a wide shot of the entire car and us up front." Gina nodded in the affirmative as she licked her fingers clean and backed up for the shot; my cock was at full attention once more.

I turned my attention back to Kate and she replied with a moan as I pulled my finger out of her well-lubricated pussy. She quickly grabbed my wrist and sucked her juices off my digit as her big brown eyes bore into mine; my cock throbbed; more pre-cum, this time on the grill. Satisfied that my finger was clean, Kate released her grip and sat up on the polished black hood. Never releasing me from her stare, she leaned down slightly and in one motion grabbed her legs behind her knees, laid back and spread herself lewdly; her leg's forming a 'V'. She was easily the sexiest hood ornament I had ever seen. The lights flashed as Kate glared up at me between her legs; "Fuck me baby," she intoned as she bit her lower lip.

Happy to oblige, I stepped up and pushed my cock down level with her sweet snatch. "Hold it," Gina ordered as she snapped the wide shot and then walked closer for a tighter shot. Satisfied, she stood to my right, maybe three feet away and focused on our impending joining. "Fuck that's hot," she said under her breath as she zoomed in; "Okay, stick it in slowly baby," as she fired off another shot.

Holding her tense thighs, I inched into Kate's tight pussy, pausing momentarily with each progression. Her pussy quivered with each step and her breathing quickened, breasts heaving and her nipples now so hard they could cut glass. Halfway home, I paused again as Gina leaned in for an obscene close-up of my cock splitting the little one's tight lips, Kate's swollen clit begging for attention. I kissed the top of her head as she leaned in between us. Turning, she kissed me hard, her tongue fucking my mouth. Her free hand roamed over my ass and pushed me deeper into our lover.

Kate's pussy grabbed at my cock; "Jesus, just fuck me!" she groaned as she twisted her stiff nipples. Gina released me and tuned to get a great shot of Kate's face squinched in pleasure, eyes closed, as she abused her excited nips. Free to proceed, I grabbed her hips and buried my cock in her, my balls nestled in her ass crack. "God yes," she cried, her eyes now wide; "Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

Sliding my hands up her legs, I spread them wider and drew back and drove for the bottom, bouncing off her cervix. "Oh you fucker," she yelled as she squirmed on the hood, unable to gain any control. I smiled down at her as she glared up at me, moaning as I ground my cock as deep as I could inside her fiery cunt.

"Come on baby," she whimpered, thrusting her hips as much as she could; "Please just fuck me baby. Fuck my pussy till I cum all over your big beautiful cock baby." My heart did a little flip-flop and my cock twitched at her impassioned plea. Then the capper; a set of firm tits against my back and a throaty whisper in my ear; "Make her cum lover. Fuck that little slut and make her cum all over your cock, but don't you dare cum," as she reached around and split two fingers over my cock.

Perplexed but anxious to comply, I fucked her slowly; short strokes. "Yes, yes...there, there," Kate moaned, her fingers again tweaking her nipples.

Gina stayed behind me, thrusting with me, her fingers still riding the top of my cock, the palm of her hand against my belly. "That's it lover; fuck our girl, make her cum all over our cock." 'Our cock' twitched and Gina felt it and squeezed me between her fingers; "No, no, no," she admonished, squeezing tighter. The moment passed and she whispered once more; "Good boy. Now let's make her cum, cuz we want to save all your sweat cream for her ass, don't we?"

Gina anticipated my reaction to her plan, and squeezed me tighter yet. "Here, let's see if I can help," she whispered as she reached around with her other hand and brushed over her roommate's harried pussy. Her long fingers passed over my wet cock and gathered enough juices to anoint Kate's clit. "C'mon baby," she said louder now, flicking Kate's little bean with her fingers. "Cum all over George's cock and get it good and wet." She responded with a low moan and her pussy gripped me tighter. "Come on Katie, cum for us baby...The sooner you cum, the sooner you get to feel this big cock fuck that little ass of yours." Kate's pussy fluttered at the words; "George is gonna take you in the back of this hearse and fuck your ass till he blows his load all the way into your belly and you're gonna cum like you've never cum before."

Gina smiled at me as her fingers flew over Kate's swollen clit. I could feel her pussy contracting, pulling me inward. "Ah fuck meee...I'm cumming, I'm cumming...fuck don't stop...fuck, fuck fuck..." And she exploded; her body writhing on the glossy black hood and I had to pull out abruptly to keep from losing my load. Kate's eyes widened when she felt the emptiness; only to convulse again as I took her in my mouth and sucked and licked my way through another orgasm.

The tremors slowly subsided and Gina ran her fingers through my hair as I played with Kate's tired, pouting pussy. I soon felt lips on my still rigid cock, gently cleaning, and I glanced down to see Gina looking up at me with a look of love, mixed with lust. I reached for her and pulled her up, afraid that she'd be the one to trip my trigger before I was ready. We kissed passionately and my hand wandered to her wet pussy. She moaned into our kiss and spread her legs wantonly, granting me full access.

Kate was now back amongst the living and sat upright and snuggled up to us and let her hands roam over us both. She somehow managed to wedge her head in between us and suckled on Gina's tit as my fingers worked over her gushing snatch. Her aroma was heady and Kate inhaled deeply as she continued to torment her friend's nipples. I felt Kate's hand follow my arm downward till she reached my wrist and grabbed it gently. "Here," she said as she pulled on my hand; "Lay her on the hood and we can share." Gina's pussy responded to the suggestion, pushing me out as she slid up onto the Caddy bonnet without assistance. Smiling, she laid back as she grabbed her legs and pulled back, her knees now alongside her head, her pussy and ass gloriously on display, glistening with her juices. "Eat me," she commanded.

Shoulder to shoulder, Kate and I dined on the feast laid out before us. Alternating from the sweet, succulent flesh of her pussy to the tart, tightness of her puckered star, we soon had Gina speaking in tongues, bucking and bouncing through one orgasm after the other. "No more, no more," she finally panted, releasing her hold on her legs and trying to force us away from the buffet. Not wanting to appear piggish, the little one and I stood upright and kissed, licking the remains of our treat off each other. Hugging, Kate whispered in my ear as her hand found my half-hard cock; "I think I'm ready for you to take my ass." She shuddered as she spoke and felt me grow in her hand.

We paused for a few minutes to quench our thirst and give Gina some time to recover. We stood at the table and fed each other as we petted and caressed one another. Two soft hands surrounded my cock and brought it back to life. Kate and Gina made out, leaning against my chest. Pausing, they both looked up at me and Kate whispered sheepishly, "I think I'm ready."

I saw both lust and hesitation in her eyes. I leaned down and kissed her forehead; "I know I am," flexing my cock in her hand. They both broke out in big smiles and Gina leaned over and kissed her, reassuring; "I'll make sure he doesn't hurt you with this big cock."

They both gave me another squeeze as I asked Gina; "Okay boss, how do you want to do it?"

"Well," she paused, caught off-guard, wrinkling her brow; "We want to shoot it inside the back, and we don't want to move the lights, so I think we can get by with just the one flash, and if we get shadows, I think it might add to the shot."

I was impressed and I was about to step into mentor mode and expound further on the nuances of on-camera lighting when Kate began walking toward the back of the car, my cock still held firmly in her grasp. "C'mon guys," she said pulling us both along; "I'm gonna get my ass fucked and we're going to take pictures...how fucking complicated can it be?"

Gina laughed at her friend; "Okay, okay...let me at least go get the flash...Jeez!"

Kate and I stood at the back of the hearse making out as we waited for the photographer to return. I held her off the ground as my hands played with her butt. She moaned into our kiss as my fingers slipped into her wet pussy, spreading her juices to her awaiting ass. She moaned deeper, thrusting her tongue as I slipped a finger into her butt, stirring gently. Gina's caress of both our butts broke the moment.

"Okay," Gina started; "Lover," her hand squeezing my cheek, "You crawl in and lay on your back with your head toward the front."

"Okay," and the opportunity wasn't wasted as they grabbed at my swinging cock and balls as I crawled in on all fours. I lay on my back and my half-hard cock flopped to the side.

"Okay Katie, you're going to have to be the fluffer now, so get up there and get that cock hard again."

Without hesitation, Kate crawled up on hands and knees and promptly took me in her mouth. Light bounced around the cavernous cadaver-wagon as Gina took a wide shot. I closed my eyes, enjoying Katie's talented mouth and envisioned the shot; my big size twelve's, toes up, and Kate's scrumptious backside, pussy wet, all framed by the back door of the Cadillac hearse.

The springs of the big car gave just a little, ruining Gina's attempt at sneaking in to join us. Kate moaned on my cock and squeezed my balls in her little hand. "Ah fuck," she narrated as she moved her hand up to stroke my slobber-covered cock; "Gina's licking my ass baby," she moaned. She nibbled at the tip of my rigid member, rocking her hips as her girlfriend ran her tongue alternately from her pussy to her ass. "Oh jeez...fuck baby, yeah...finger my ass baby...un-huh...yeah...fuck me baby, fuck my ass!"

My eyes had adjusted to the light and I could see Gina smiling at me over Kate's backside as she worked her magic at the little one's back door. Kate resumed her sucking duties and groaned as she took me deep. I was thoroughly enjoying myself; my cock was now at full attention and I was ready for the next step in the de-flowering of Kate's sweet, young and undoubtedly tight ass. I glanced back up at our director, only to find Gina with her eyes closed, drawing a large tapered butt-plug in and out between her wet lips in rhythm with her finger fucking Kate's ass.

Gina opened her eyes and caught mine and then winked, holding the plug up for my inspection. The blue glass shined with her saliva as she took aim. I gritted my teeth, ready to have my cock bitten off as Gina replaced her slender middle-finger with the sizable tapered plug. Luckily, Kate was on the up-stoke and verily spit my dick out, but squeezed the hell out of my balls as her roommate swapped finger for plug in one well-synchronized move.

"Fffuuccckkk..." she groaned as she dropped her head to my belly and her body shook. Gina smiled, quite happy with the response and she planted a couple kisses on Kate's quivering ass cheeks. Kate tilted her head and stared at me though strands of hair, gritting her teeth as her body continued to react to the anal assault. I brushed the hair from her face as Gina ran her hands over her butt and back. We simply stared at one another as I ran my fingers through her long tresses and she moaned as Gina leaned into her, working the plug in her ass. A few minutes passed and now Kate was moaning in obvious pleasure; "I think she's ready," Gina said as she reached down and pushed hard on the end of the plug. Kate's eyes widened as she pushed back, looking for more. Pushing herself back up on all four, she grinned down at me before taking me in her mouth once more and whispered, "I want this in my ass now!"

Gina snickered as she worked two fingers under the flange on the plug and then slowly pulled it out, leaving Kate to moan on my hard cock once more. "Okay baby," Gina said as she gave Kate's butt a little slap; "Move on up there and let me make sure this cock is lubed up enough." Kate crawled up and we kissed as Gina took me in her mouth and applied another healthy dose of saliva. After a couple attempts at swallowing me whole, she relinquished my slippery cock. "Okay lover," grabbing Kate by the hips and pulling her into position, her virgin ass poised above my slick, throbbing dick; "Are you ready baby?"

"I think so," she squeaked as Gina held my cock upright and guided Kate's descent until her tight pink pucker rested on the tip of my cock. Gina moaned, her head on my thigh, face to face with our eminent coupling; Kate mumbled something about a picture, but that thought was out the window as Gina pulled down on her hips. "Ah fuck," Kate gasped as the head of my cock popped inside. I could only grit my teeth as I said a little prayer, hoping I could get the rest of my cock in this angel's sweet ass.

"Fuck that's hot," Gina said to no one in particular; "Okay baby...just relax and get used to it." Kate straddled me with her eyes closed, chewing on her bottom lip, the crown of my cock being strangled by her tight sphincter. Her expression was one of extreme concentration as she moved her hips in microscopic increments. My view was breathtaking. Kate's long black hair pooled beside us, framing her sculpted body perched on my rigid cock. On the horizon between Kate's quivering thighs, Gina stared as we both watched Kate's slow descent.

"Oh...oh...oh..." Kate moaned with every inch she took in. It took all the willpower I could muster not to grab her by the hips and pull her down my length. After what seemed an eternity, my view of Gina was blocked as the little one had taken me entirely up her virgin ass. She looked down at me with a smile and pushed, grinding her slick pussy into my groin; "Fuck that feels good," grinding a little more. "I can't believe I got it all in there."

"Believe it," I said and she squealed as I flexed my cock. Gina's smiling face appeared over Kate's shoulder and she caressed my balls as she turned and kissed her roommate; "Well, now that you have it, what are you going to do with it?"

Kate wore a worried look as she glanced back and forth from me, to Gina and then down at our intersection. "I don't know; I'm almost afraid to move, it's so fucking tight and it feels so good, I just want to sit here."

I laughed at Kate's predicament, which evidently had a ripple effect that had her squealing once more and her ass trying to squeeze the life out of me. "Stop that," she screamed as she jumped up a bit and then drove her butt back down. Her eyes grew big as a small orgasm rippled through her..."Holy shit!" she groaned. Resting her hands on my chest, she slowly began moving, searching for another orgasm.

"Slowly baby," Gina whispered as she held Kate, guiding her incrementally up and down my numb cock until she was cycling my full length. Kate's tight little body, glistening with sweat, quaked occasionally as little orgasms erupted within her. Gina held her tight and moved with her, like she was using Kate as a fuck toy. "That's it baby, take lover boy's cock all the way up your ass. Fuck him with your ass till he can't take it anymore."

Gritting her teeth, Kate picked up the pace; "Fuck you feel good in my ass...Do you like fucking my ass baby?" She drove her ass down my cock, trying to push me through the carpeted floor of the Cadillac. "You like my tight ass fucking your big cock, huh? Are you gonna fuck my ass until you cum inside me...fill me with your hot cum baby?"

That was all I needed to hear...challenge accepted. "Fuck yeah baby," I groaned, grabbing her by the hips and pulling her tight and flexing my cock in her ass, grinding into her. Kate threw her head back and Gina held her upright as I plowed her ass mercilessly, lifting her and slamming her back down. So light and petite, I was fucking her like you'd like to imagine it would be like to fuck one of those inflatable dolls from the dirty bookstore downtown. But Kate's ass was hot and tight, strangling my cock, begging me to put out her fire. "Holy fuck baby," I bellowed as I felt my balls try to back up into my gut and my cock swelled. "Here it is babe!!!" as I pulled her tight to my groin and came again and again until I thought I would pass out.

"Ahh Fuck baby," she cried, "Fuckin' cummin' again...fuck me...fuck my ass...fuck...fuck...fuccckkkk meeee!!!" Kate shook uncontrollably as Gina held her tight. I was worthless to help out; completely spent and just barely conscious except for the feeling of her ass trying to choke my poor dick to death.

Slowly we both caught our breath and our heartbeats slowed. Inside the hearse was like an oven and all three of us glistened with sweat. I found the strength to reach up and beckoned them both to lay down with me as I wasn't about to get up anytime soon. Kate collapsed flat on me, her ass still clinching my spent cock, her head on my chest. I ran my right hand up and down her back, flipping her hair to the side to help her cool down. Gina lay down beside us, snuggling us both as her hand strayed up and down her roommate's backside and she nibbled at my ear. "You are incredible," she whispered as she leaned up to give me a peck on the lips. All I could do was sigh and pull her tighter to us, not that we needed the extra body heat.

I think we all drifted off for a couple minutes and I woke to Gina softly purring in my ear and a tugging at my chest as Kate played with my chest hair. I reached up and tickled her ribs; "Don't," she admonished, "I don't want to lose you." I felt a little clinch on my cock, surprised that I was still nestled inside her.

Gina yawned in my ear and stretched, nearly shoving the little one off of me. "Hey, quit it," Kate squeaked as she pushed back. Gina evidently figured it was time to get up anyway, so she gave a little more deliberate shove and I felt my cock being freed from its comfortable confines as Kate rolled off and ended up wedged between me and the wheel well of the Caddy. Gina took advantage and leaned over me and began tickling Kate until she had her pinned down and they kissed and fondled until I finally had to push the leggy brunette off of me. "C'mon girls," I said as I tried to extricate myself from the pile; "This floor isn't built for the living and my back is killing me. You can stay here and fool around, but I'm gonna get cleaned up and climb into bed."

"Alright you party-poop," Gina said as she tried to go after my dick with her toes as I backed out of the hearse.