Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd waited long enough, spreading her cheeks wide and burying my face in her ass. "Ah jeez..." she moaned as I lapped at her asshole. I slid my tongue down and slurped up her juices. I teased her clit before moving back up and slipping my tongue as deep inside her delicious cunt as I could. I burrowed in, lapping at her inner walls as my nose probed at her sweet pucker. She was doing a lap dance on my face, squirming as I consumed her. Her pussy spasmed on my tongue as her first orgasm struck. "Yes, yes, yes," she groaned as she bucked my face. I backed off before she knocked me over and she thrust back again, trying to reacquire my tongue.

I gave her another slap on the ass, which only intensified the gyrations. Time for another approach; I grabbed her by the hips and unceremoniously flipped her onto her back. Before she could protest I spread her legs wide and once again buried myself in my work. Driving my tongue inside her pussy, my nose niggling her clit, I slowly introduced a set middle finger to her tight ass. With tongue and finger synced, I worked her until she was babbling, groaning and trying to curse, but the words wouldn't come. In a constant state of climax, I searched for the final trigger that would cause her ultimate collapse. With a mental head-slap, I realized the missing element and let my one unoccupied hand stray up her side and then like a cat pouncing on an unsuspecting bird, I pinched an unsuspecting nipple.

"Oh you fuck......." She cried before she lost her voice to the orgasm that overtook her. I held my place, fingers and tongue dead-still as slowly came back to earth. I finally stood back up and with my hands still on her knees; I stretched my back and neck back into alignment. Her hands grabbed at mine to help her sit back up, her butt still perched on the bags of grain. "C'mere," she said softly, pulling me to her. She pulled my face to hers and gently kissed me, the tip of her tongue tracing my lips. She worked her way outward, licking up her residual juices. "I thought Britt was about the best pussy-eater I've ever met, but I think you just took the blue ribbon," smiling and then kissing me once more. My hands wandered down her back until they rested at the crease between butt and sack. I wedged my way in until she was sitting on my hands. Becky giggled as she rocked in my palms, "You really are a butt man, aren't you?"

"Guilty," I replied, giving her cheeks a parting squeeze. "Well can we see the rest of the place now?"

"I guess," she said with mock dejection. "You wanna grab my clothes for me?"

I took the couple steps back to the pile of clothes next to the rail and picked up those and my camera. Turning back to her, she looked so cute, almost innocent, sitting there naked on the pallet of white sacks. Her legs hung down and were spread just enough to give a teasing glance at her wet sex. Her taut tummy and firm c-cups led my eyes up to her angelic face, bracketed by her long red locks. I tucked her clothes under my arm and took a couple more shots.

I helped Becky get dressed, slipping her boots back on as she stuck her legs straight out. Jumping off the pallet, she stood there naked but for the boots and I couldn't hesitate taking a couple more shots as she struck numerous poses, some seductive and the remainder just plain silly. "So what are you going to do with those pictures?" she asked as she shimmied back into her skirt and slipped her arms into her shirt.

"Just add them to my private collection I guess. Do you want copies?"

"Sure," she said, tying her shirt under her tits, neglecting the couple of available buttons. "So you suppose I could help you edit them?" as she picked up her panties, contemplating them before stepping forward and tucking them in the front pocket of my jeans. "Here, would you keep these for me; I won't need them for awhile," she smiled and then leaned up and gave me another kiss.

Taking my hand once more, she led the way back down the stairs and walked over to the John Deere rig; "Here, let's take this," sliding into the passenger seat. "Ohh," she squealed, "the seats cold," wiggling her naked ass on the vinyl to warm it up...lucky seat.

I slid into the driver's seat and it fired right up. I pulled it out of the barn and stopped, awaiting directions. "First, let's grab the cooler out of the truck and then we'll continue the tour. There's some bottled water in there too; I need to replace all the liquid you licked out of me," she giggled once more.

I just shook my head as I loaded up the cooler and handed her a water; "So where to next?"

"Well, you've seen the inside of the barn and the corrals, so maybe we should look at the back of the barn; there's some nice trees back there and then we can check out the house. After we've looked over this area, we'll take that road," pointing to the south," and that'll take us to the original barn and farm house. There's also a nice pasture that should still be pretty green and then there's the lake."

"A lake?" I asked as I maneuvered the four-wheeler around the barn.

"Yeah, I call it a lake; maybe it's just a pond. I wonder what the difference is between a lake and a pond?" she asked as I stopped the Gator and took in the landscape. There was a beautiful stand of native oaks that let filtered light through, casting shadows on the leaf litter below. A pair of squirrels played on the ground, chasing one another from tree to tree.

"This will be a nice area if we catch the light just right," I said, as I picked up the camera and snapped a couple shots. Handing Becky the camera, I fired the rig back up and turned toward the main house. It was a nice two story place with the big front porch and a deck out back that reached out toward a stream bed that probably ran pretty wide when it rained. For now, a soft trickle made a pleasant sound. "Go ahead and take a couple shots here, will you?" Becky smiled at me and then held the big camera to her eye and squeezed off a couple of shots.

"How are they?" she asked, handing me the camera.

"Here," I said; "you just push this and then these arrows let you toggle back and forth."

"Cool," she said. "I think that's in focus; the screen is kind of small."

"They're just reference shots, so it's not that critical. See the button with the magnifying glass? You can zoom in and move the picture around with the arrows if you want to check focus. So where next?"

"Oh," she said, interrupting her studies of the back of the camera. "Just down that road; we'll go see the old barn and house," still studying the camera.

"Okay," turning the Gator around and heading toward the old homestead. The 4-wheeler road pretty smoothly and the dirt road was in pretty good shape. I took my time, looking right and left, envisioning shots.

"Oh my," Becky gasped and I looked around to see what I had missed seeing. Not seeing anything except more of the same, I glanced over at her to see her fingers flying over the zoom button and the directional arrows like she'd owned the camera for years.

"What?" I asked, keeping one eye on the road.

"Oh, well...I was just looking at the pictures you took in the barn and well, uh, well, uh, I look...well..."

"You look what? Hot, sexy, beautiful, cute, innocent... what?" I asked.

"Well all the above, I guess," she said softly as she continued to scroll back and forth. "How do you do it?" she asked. "I mean, I just stood there, or whatever, but you made me look... well, so different."

"Well first off, it's not me, it's all you. I'll take some credit for the composition and the lighting, but the real beauty is all you babe."

"Yeah, well when I looked in the mirror this morning, this isn't who was staring back at me," she said, laying the camera in her lap and then reaching over and squeezing my thigh. "Okay, around this next curve, you'll see the lake."

Sure enough, after the long sweeping turn, we were facing the small lake, or large pond, depending on the definition. Trees dotted the shore line and a large green pasture ran up to one edge of the water. A small dock also ran out into the lake with a rowboat tied up to the side of it. "Beautiful," I said as I stopped and took it all in.

"Yeah, it's one of my favorite spots,"" she sighed, her hand still on my leg. "I've only done it a couple times, but I love skinny-dipping in the lake. It's real private, so you don't have to worry about anyone seeing you," her hand working its way up my leg. She found what she was looking for and gave a little squeeze; "Not much further," she said, so I fired it back up, her hand still hanging on.

A few hundred yards more of winding and meandering and we found ourselves in a little valley. Tucked tightly in the crease sat an old barn, leaning heavily to the left. It seemed to be held up by a giant oak that refused to let the old structure die completely. Off to the right and more in the clear was the old cabin, not much bigger than a two-car garage. The top couple of feet of the cobblestone chimney had fallen off and the front door hung askew while the windows surprisingly still retained the bulk of their glass. Any paint that had been on the lap siding was long gone and the weathered gray blended nicely with the green backdrop of the tree covered hill that sat behind the old home.

I killed the engine once more and stepped out onto the blanket of small grasses that had worked their way through the layer of compressed decomposed granite. Without asking, Becky came up beside me and handed me my camera. It was dead quiet except for the rustling of the leaves and the chatter of the squirrels and chirping of the birds. Added to the silence was the artificial sound of the shutter of the camera as I stood in one spot and shot a 360 degree panorama, capturing the stunning redhead in one of the shots. I lowered the camera and just stood there for a moment, studying my surroundings and Becky stood silent, watching me.

I finally felt her stare and I turned to her. She had a hopeful look on her face, as though looking for approval or something. It finally sunk through my thick skull that she had suggested this as a possible shoot location and was probably waiting for my appraisal. I walked the couple of steps over to her and wrapped one arm around her bare waist and pulled her close. I stared straight ahead and she stood silent, staring in the same general direction; probably wondering what the hell I was looking at. "It's perfect; I could live here," I said and I felt her body relax and a small sigh escape her lips.

I turned and kissed her cheek before she turned and locked her lips on mine. "I'm glad you like it, "she said and then taking my hand; "shall we see if the house is move-in ready?"

I laughed as we walked hand-in-hand toward the little shanty; "Well, it's going to need a little work I think." I cautiously stuck my head in around the front door. Dark and dank, it looked to be completely empty. "I think the bathroom may need a little work," I kidded; also testing her a little, but she was quick.

"The outhouse was over there, I think;" pointing to a pile of boards in an area between the house and the barn and the only patch of flourishing greenery other than the surrounding trees.

"Yeah," I agreed, "It looks like that area is pretty well fertilized."

"Ewww," she said, wrinkling up her nose.

We waltzed over to the barn and I decided to heed Ginny's advice and simply admire it from the outside. "I love this, "I said; "there are so many textures and shapes and the muted colors are beautiful. I can see a lot of shoots here other than those for your aunt. Do you suppose she'd let us come back and shoot other jobs here?"

"Oh, I think that can be arranged," Becky said, squeezing my hand. "I think Virginia has taken a shine to you, so I don't think it would take much convincing to let you come back.

"Well I'd definitely want to compensate her somehow," I said.

"Well, you better watch yourself," Becky said as she led us back toward the Gator, "she's a pretty savvy businesswoman and has been known to enjoy bartering occasionally. I saw her checking out your butt the other night. I wouldn't be surprised if she came on to you."

I started coughing; caught off-guard by her comment. "Are you okay," patting my back, like that was supposed to help me get my breath back. I looked up at her and she read my mind; "Unnhh?" she gasped; "she already did, didn't she? Virginia already hit on you. I told Britt that she'd probably go all 'cougar' on you, but I was just kidding. When did she do it? What did she say?"

I was still trying to get my act together and I grabbed the bottle of water from the Gator and took a big pull. Becky waited patiently until I was back to normal; "So, did my aunt really make a move on you?"

"Well, I don't know if you'd really call it a move or not, but there were some verbal cues if you will that might be interpreted that way; but then, maybe it was just all in jest." There, I thought, bullet dodged.

Becky stared long and hard until her eyes suddenly grew big and she inhaled sharply; "She was fitting you for jeans, wasn't she? Did she happen to need to measure your inseam?" I didn't answer right away, but I knew she knew when she stepped up and placed her hand on the growing bulge in my jeans. "I knew it," and then kissed me hard, her tongue dueling with mine as she ran her hand up and down my growing length.

By the time the kiss was done, Becky was laughing, but still held her hand in place; "I'm gonna have to talk to her and set some ground rules I guess. I love my aunt and all but nooo...not gonna happen," and she gave a little shiver.

Eager to change the subject, I asked, "So are there any other spots that you think would make nice backdrops for us?"

Letting me off the hook, she stepped around the Gator; "Let's go check out the lake. I have a favorite picnic spot there where we can have lunch, okay?"

"No arguments from me," I said, sliding back behind the wheel and turning back toward the water. We ran along the tree line until we came to a pasture-like clearing. At the water's edge was the old wooden dock. Long in need of repair, it had a similar character to the old barn and cabin. "That's nice," I said, pointing in that direction.

"Yeah," she smiled, happy with my approval. "There, that big oak up ahead, that's where we're going."

Big oak indeed; one of the biggest trees I'd seen on the property. It had a massive canopy that provided shade and a home and market for a community of squirrels and birds. I pulled up under the fringe of the mighty tree and was consumed by the peace and tranquility that washed over us once I turned the ignition off. I just sat there for a minute and let it soak in. Becky gave me a minute and then slid out of her seat and grabbed the blanket out of the back.

As Becky was spreading out the blanket on the leaf cushioned ground, I got out and grabbed the weighty cooler once more. I stared up into the tree as I walked toward the blanket; "I see why this would be one of your favorite places. I think everyone needs a place where they can feel at rest and take a little time to regenerate, ya' know, kind of re-group and get your head straight." I sat the cooler down on one corner of the blanket and turned to her," C'mere," I said, crooking my finger and beckoning her to me. With a sheepish grin, Becky kicked her boots of and walked barefoot across the blanket, into my arms. I hugged her tight; "Thanks again for bringing me here," I whispered in her ear. My hands wandered her bare lower back and pulled her tighter yet.

"You're more than welcome," she whispered back, her hands in my back pockets, holding me in place. We turned our heads and our lips met for an extended kiss; not the voracious, tongue dueling kiss, but a more passionate, loving kind of kiss. Regardless of the type of kiss, my lower regions responded and Becky did to, grinding away. The sound of a couple squirrels chattering overhead broke our concentration. We both glance up and spotted the pair, looking down at us.

"Well," I said, "they are either jealous or they're waiting to see what's for lunch."

Becky laughed as she let go of me; "Maybe we'll give them something to be jealous of later, but right now, I think we should have some lunch." I caught a little sparkle in her eye as she turned back to the cooler. Bending at the waist, her short skirt rose up till the bottom of her butt cheeks peaked out. I gave an appreciative whistle. "You could help, you know," she giggled, holding a Tupperware container out to her side.

"Yes Ma'am," quickly moving up next to her. I gave her bare cheek a quick caress before taking the offered container. She let out a little moan before handing me yet another container, and then another. "Who else are we feeding?" I asked, now balancing four stories of food.

"Just us," she answered; "sit those down and I'll get the rest. Do you want a beer or I have some iced tea?"

I sat the containers down and then sat down myself. From this level, her long shapely legs seemed longer yet and a bit more of her beautiful butt was in view and in the gap, her girlish slit shined. "Uh," I stuttered, "maybe I should stick to the tea. I've got a feeling it's going to be hard enough to pry myself away from this spot. If I have a beer, I'll probably be out like a light."

"You don't think I'm going to let you nap do you?" she said suggestively. She glanced over and I caught the glint again; "you could go ahead and relax a little and take your boots off." I obeyed as she brought out the drinks and some plates and napkins and sat them next to the food. "There," she said, sitting down on her knees and opening the various containers. It was a finger-food feast of sliced meats and cheeses along with some French rolls and strawberries and grapes.

"Looks good," I said, taking the plate she handed me. "Thank you for doing all this," gesturing to the food and the horizon; "I can't think of where I'd rather be right now."

"Ah, well you're welcome and thank you," leaning over and taking a kiss. Rearranging herself, Becky laid on her side, propped up on one hand and elbow, her long legs pointing toward the water. Her skirt rode high, offering a view that rivaled the still waters beyond. We laid parallel, eating and talking about nothing in particular. A couple of the braver squirrels approached, inching closer as Becky lured them with scraps of bread. Lunch over, I lay on my back and gazed up at the labyrinth of limbs above. Becky gathered up the remains of our meal and put them back in the cooler and then joined me. Side by side, we stared up to watch the squirrels back overhead, scampering from branch to branch. I took her hand and brought it to my lips and kissed it. She snuggled closer until we gave in and I pulled her on top of me and we kissed.

My hands sought out her ass as we moaned into our kiss. My fingers parted her cheeks as a breeze came off the water, the coolness washing over her hot sex, causing her to jump in my hands. Becky pushed herself up, straddling my belly. I reached up and untied the knotted shirt, exposing her perfect breasts once more. I ran my hands up her sides, over her tits and then under her arms before lifting her up and setting her beside me. Jumping up, I pulled my shirt off as she worked to unbuckle my belt. I watched as the redhead concentrated on getting my jeans and boxers down around my ankles. My cock sprang free, bouncing in the cool breeze.

"Step out," she said softly as she held my jeans and boxers down on the blanket. I obeyed, stepping out of each leg, careful not to fall on my ass. Becky giggled as I stretched my arms out to balance myself. I stood there wearing nothing but my birthday suit, hard-on bobbing up and down as I watched with some impatience as Becky studiously folded my clothes and sat them to the side. Back to the subject at hand, on her knees, she took me in her right hand and held me firm as she studied my manhood closely. Lifting and shifting, left to right and then back again; running a fingertip up and down the length and then tracing a circle around the shaft where the crown started. My cock lurched as she stroked the bottom of my cock at the base of the mushroom-like cap. She smiled and then placed a soft kiss on the tip.