Everybody Needs a Hobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her legs to help keep her upright and quickly completed my tour, sensing she would not be patient much longer. Moving up behind her, I placed a hand on each of her butt cheeks and kneaded them, spreading them wide. A more beautiful sight I had never seen. I was lost in reverie when I heard my name.

"George, "she said, with a plea in her voice and a wanton look in her eyes, "Please," was all she said.

Nodding, I buried my face in her sweet cunt. My tongue lapped her gushing pussy and a single swipe over her distended clit was enough to set her off. Her body began to shake as a low, guttural "FFFUUCCKK!!" came from her throat. My face was drenched as her pussy spasmed. I hung on tight, keeping her upright as I nursed gently on her sensitive lips. I savored her taste as her breathing slowly returned to normal.

Britt began to regain control of her body, an occasional aftershock racking her frame. Moving to her side, I gently lowered her to the floor and took her in my arms. The limestone floor was cold and I pulled her over me to keep her off it, ending up with me on my back and her on top. Britt finally opened her eyes, looked at me smiling and said "You're a mess. " She proceeded to lick her juices off my face while my hands were busy massaging her back.

I could swear I heard her purr like a mother cat cleaning her young. Finally, satisfied, she pushed up and looked me in the eye. Letting out a long sigh, she said, "I knew it."

"Knew what? "I asked, as my hands drifted down to her ass cheeks.

"I knew that you would be a good lover, "she said, emitting a small gasp as my fingers slipped into the cleft between her cheeks.

Smiling back at her I said "Oh really? And how could you possibly have known that?" Britt let out a little squeak as my middle finger found its way to her anus, circling it slowly.

Biting her bottom lip, her eyes closed, she delighted in the sensation of my exploration of a previously uncharted region.

Coming back to reality, she answered, "I just know these things; I have a sixth sense, "as she kissed me, hard. Her tongue tried to return the favor that mine had given to her. My hands continued to caress her ass as we writhed on the stone floor.

Coming up for air, we held each other tight. Neither wanting to lose the moment, but I was forced to say "Sweetie, I think I need to get up. This floor wasn't really built for comfort."

Loving that I called her Sweetie, she hugged me once more; "Well you are, "she answered.

Helping each other to our feet, we hugged once more. Looking outside, I saw that we were losing light. "You don't know how hard it is to break this up, but I really need to shoot the rest of the house before the sun sets."

Britt reached down and squeezed my cock through my pants; "Oh I know how hard it is, but I understand. Go on and finish shooting while I put myself back together. "

Stiff legged, I quickly shot the rest of the second floor and then headed to the third floor master suite. Brittney joined me as I shot the master closet and bedroom and moved on to the bath. The bath featured a large Jacuzzi-type tub and a large separate shower, big enough for an intimate party. "Wow," said Britt from behind, "what a view!" The boardwalk and the waves breaking just beyond seemed to be right outside the window. "But wait, isn't the view just as good from the other direction? "

"Yeah, "I laughed, "It'd be a real thrill if you were an exhibitionist, but these windows obscure the view when you flip a switch, see? "I reached over and pushed on a keypad. The window quickly transformed to kind of a sandblasted look, allowing light to pass, but definitely thwarting any potential peeping Tom. Hitting the keypad again, the windows cleared right up.

"That's so cool, "she said, "But it's a shame you can't enjoy the view all the time." The sun was just setting on the horizon, the sky glowing with swirling hues of pink and orange. Britt hugged me from behind and sighed as we watched the last fragment of the day slip away.

I was thoroughly enjoying Britt's embrace. I could feel her hardened nipples against my back. "Hey, "I said as my mind snapped into gear, "the real view is from the roof deck."

"Oh, that's right, I forgot about the roof deck; let's go, "she said, grabbing my hand.

I followed her up the stairs, my face right at butt level. "To hell with the ocean, "I told myself, "This is all the view I need."

Reaching the top, Britt leaned against the rail and looked out at the surf. It was dark now. You could just make out the break of the waves in the ambient light coming from homes along the boardwalk. With the deck well above the surrounding buildings and just a sliver of moon, there was a false sense of isolation. Sounds of surf and humanity enveloped us.

Britt shivered in the light breeze blowing off the ocean. Ever the gentleman, I stepped behind her and hugged her, sharing my warmth. Her purring resumed as I snuggled up tight. I laid light kisses on her neck and even got up the nerve to nibble on her ear lobe, which elicited a low moan.

Grinding her butt into my crotch, Britt grabbed both of my wrists and drew them up her body. I didn't need any more hints as my hands drifted upwards, under her abbreviated t-shirt, until they grasped her marvelous tits. Britt's moans and gyrations intensified as I displaced the bits of fabric that passed for her bikini top. Reveling in the feel of her natural breasts, I tweaked her nipples between my fingers, bringing even louder moans. "Shhh, Sweetie," I whispered, "were kind of out in public."

As I toyed with her tits, I ran my tongue just inside her ear, which did nothing to quiet her.

Trying to evade my tongue, Britt bent forward over the rail and reached back, trying to drag my shorts down.

Clearly, our continuous dry-humping wasn't helping matters, so we pulled ourselves apart just long enough to lower each other's clothes. Before they hit the deck, we were glued together again. My stiff cock slid into the vacancy between her thighs, sliding under her wet lips. Grabbing her hips, I sawed back and forth, greasing my rod and trying to bump her clit with the head of my dick.

Having enough of my playing, Britt broke my hold and spun in my arms, driving her tongue down my throat. She wound herself around me, her clit rubbing against the top of my dick. Holding her ass in a death grip, I helped all I could and was quickly rewarded for my efforts. She quivered with another climax, screaming her release down my throat.

I held her tight as she caught her breath. Her head was on my shoulder, with one hand on my cock, making sure that he didn't try anything cute. Taking her turn, she nibbled on my neck and tugged at my earlobe with her teeth. To keep me stiff, she ran her hand up and down my shaft, occasionally grasping my balls. "You do have a condom, don't you? "She asked, driving her tongue into my ear.

My dick strained as I answered, "Of course...not."

Everything came to a stop. She pulled her head back and looked me in the eye, "Some fucking Boy Scout you are! "She said with a smirk.

"Well, like I said, this kind of thing never happens to me, "I said, looking for sympathy as she continued to tease my cock.

"This isn't my specialty, "she said as she dropped to her knees, "but it's the least I can do." Holding my stare, Britt held the tip of my cock in her hand and let her tongue explore every square inch, paying particular attention to the top, generously coated with her own juices.

"Tasty, "she moaned, as she took me between her lips, sucking me into her warm, wet mouth. Taking as much as she could, she backed off and tried not to gag. Looking up at me with watery eyes, saliva seeping from the corner of her mouth, her lips descended on me once again, determined to give it another go.

Britt was giving it the old college try, but it was clear that she had only limited experience in the oral department, which actually made me a little harder. Taking pity on her, I placed my hands on either side of head and said, "Sweetie, you know what I'd really like?"

I saw relief in her eyes as she responded, "No, tell me."

Leaning back against the rail, I said, "First, just slide your hand up and down, nice and slow. Imagine that your pussy is squeezing me, trying to make me come. While you're doing that, just suck on the head lightly, tease it with your tongue."

Boy, could she follow directions! Within a minute, she had me at the edge. Whispering low to keep the mood, she said, "How's that baby? Good? Well, you'd better bet my pussy is better than this." She licked at the head of my engorged cock and moaned, "C'mon baby, give me your cum, "as she tightened her slow, deliberate strokes.

Keenly aware of the people within earshot, I barely managed to smother a loud "Hunh!" as my cock exploded. Her lips never left my dick as I spewed stream after stream into her mouth. My hands grabbed the railing on either side of me, struggling to stay upright as Britt drained me of everything, sucking until I had no more to give.

Giving in to the afterglow, my head hung limply from my shoulders. I watched as she pulled away. With lips like a squeegee, she released me with an audible 'Pop', looked up, smiled and made a show of swallowing. My cock reacted with one last jerk, tapping her on the nose. Giggling, she took me in hand and kissed the tip one more time.

"Was that okay? "She asked.

Unable to my answer, I simply slid down against the glass rail until I was sitting in front of her. "Silly question, "I said as I took her in my arms and kissed her in appreciation.

We made out on the deck for about another half hour, long enough to put my cock on the rebound. Noting my resurgence, Britt gave it a little squeeze and, leaning down, said "Later, little buddy, when you come better prepared." She gave it one last kiss and then stood up.

With her shorts and panties still at her feet, her pussy was right at tongue level. Pulling her to me, I gave her a goodbye slurp before helping her cover up.

I managed to drag my ass off the deck with the help of the rail, shorts twisted around my ankles. Britt gave my ass a little love-swat as I bent down to sort out my clothes.

We played grab-ass down three flights of stairs and barely managed to stumble out of the house in one piece. Making sure it was locked, I asked, "Have any dinner plans?" I wasn't willing to let this day end any sooner than need be.

"Since I've had my appetizer, "she said, running her tongue over her lips, "it only makes sense to continue on to the main course."

On cue, my stomach rumbled audibly over the waves. Britt laughed and patted me on the stomach, "Yes, I was talking about food," she said. Sliding her hand lower, she gave my manhood a squeeze. "Sorry big fella, maybe later. " She took my hand and led me down the boardwalk.

It was a different restaurant this time, a different atmosphere. Slipping into the bathroom, Britt changed clothes one more time. A tight pair of jeans and a button-down shirt made for all the formal a dress you needed at the beach. With her hair brushed out and a little lip gloss on, she sauntered back to my side and we were shown to a table. I was well aware of the envious looks from the other guys trolling at the bar.

During dinner, we slipped back into first date mode. Having previously learned she'd just completed her first year at State, she went on to tell me that she was leaning toward an art major and that teaching was probably where she would end up. She lived off campus in a house with two other girls, one of whom was a lifelong friend. She'd convinced her parents she should just stay here for the summer and get a job to help cover the rent. Her roommates were also here for the summer and they were all looking forward to a great three month hiatus.

As we finished dinner over coffee, Britt got up the nerve to ask me more about my personal life. She was on pins and needles as she tried to wrangle out of me whether there was anyone significant in my life. I let her off easy by letting her know I was footloose and fancy free. A big smile broke across her face and her eyes sparkled. I reached across the table and took her hand, "Thanks for modeling for me today."

Giggling as she squeezed my hand, "Anytime," she replied.

I went on to tell her about my dreams of being a professional photographer and that I still shot whenever I got the chance. She listened attentively as I rambled on about photography, from fashion to architecture. Finally, winded, I knew it was time to go.

I paid the bill and we walked hand in hand down the street. Before I knew it, we were back at my truck. "I should really get home, "she said, squeezing my hand tighter. Letting go, I unlocked my truck and threw my bag in.

"Where are you parked? "I asked.

"Right here, "she said, nodding to the SUV behind me.

I had to laugh, "Why, you little stalker! "I took her into my arms and kissed her deeply.

Ever the gentleman, I opened her door and helped her up into her car. Closing the door, she rolled down the window and offered another kiss. "So what are you up to tomorrow? "I asked.

"After I go to church and confess my sins, I guess I'm free for the day."

Seeing the look of shock on my face, she laughed and said, "No, no, I'm kidding. This was the best day I've ever had. I hope it was okay for you too. I'd love to spend more time with you!"

"I think you already know how I felt about today. I'm still afraid I'll wake up and find it was just a dream. If it was, well, at least it was a wet dream!" She chuckled and I continued, "I was hoping to do some more shooting tomorrow and really could use a model."

"Well, I know you're an early riser, "she said, "So how about meeting for breakfast and then we'll take it from there?"

"Okay, "I said, "but how about you meet me at my place and we'll go from there?"

Raising an eyebrow, she looked at me and said, "Alright, what's your address? ", leaning over to punch it into her GPS. I gave her the address and the map popped up on the screen. "Isn't that downtown? "She asked with a bit of trepidation.

"It's in an old warehouse area that's been given new life. I bought a building and I've been working on it ever since. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised, "I said.

"Okay, 'She answered, seemingly not convinced. "What time is should I get there?"

"I'm an early riser no matter what day it is, so you pick a time."

"How does eight o'clock sound? "She asked.

"It sounds a long time off, but I'll suffer through."

"Poor baby, "She replied as she kissed me once more.

Britt turned the ignition and I started to step away. Twisting in her seat, Britt hooked her index finger, beckoning me back. Our lips met for one last good-night kiss. Unwilling to let the day end, we stared into each other's eyes, forehead to forehead.

Looking deeply, I tried to read her mind. I knew she was trying to read mine.

With one last kiss on the end of her nose, I stepped back from the car. "Tomorrow, "I said.

"Tomorrow," she acknowledged with a smile and pulled into traffic. I stood watching until she was out of sight.

Tomorrow seemed like a long way off.

12