Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle held out the cake, and I read the script...

We love you, Dawn. Knock 'em dead in Cali.

Okay, I know there are heartless bastards in this world who hate it when girls get all emotional and cry. I realize some people think of people like me as sappy and silly, but I'm sorry, when I saw that cake and read what it said, I totally lost it. I cried my eyes out.

'Heartless bastards can just go fuck themselves. I'm going to enjoy this cry,'I thought, completely overwhelmed by the girls' beautiful gesture.

"Make a wish, then blow out your candles," Michelle said, giving me a sweet grin.

"Okay. I wish you'd put that cake down so I could give you a big hug."

"You're not supposed to say it out loud, you goof," she replied, smiling brightly.

When I blew out all the candles, Michelle set the cake on a nearby bench. As I moved toward her, Lisa and Carrie began undressing me from behind. After helping Lisa take off my sweater, I reached back to undo my bra while Carrie whisked away my cheerleader skirt and panties. Once she had made me fully nude by slipping off my tennis shoes and socks, she planted a tender kiss on my upper thigh.

"Thank you for all this," I said, gazing into Michelle's beautiful golden brown eyes. As I stepped into her arms, she leaned in to kiss me. We both moaned, and right away our tongues began wrestling.

"Michelle, not so fast. We have to give her the trophy!" laughed Trish.

"Yes, we do," Michelle grinned, pulling back from our kiss.

"What's the trophy for?" I asked.

"It ties in with the cake, actually. You'll see, soon enough," Trish answered with sly little smirk.

She presented me with the trophy, which was enormous. It was at least two feet tall, in the shape of an obelisk. It was carved mahogany, the real stuff, not just particleboard made to look like mahogany. It was really quite heavy, sitting atop its marble base.

"Read the inscription," she said, smiling as she caressed my bottom.

Giggling, I tickled her caressing hand. She gave me a playful pinch, and I wiggled my ass for her.

Yes, I was finally thinking of it as my ass, not just my butt, or my bottom. Laughing to myself, I knew they were beginning to convert me!

I took the trophy, and the girls held their candles near the brass plate at the base of the trophy. In the flickering light it read...

Dawn Summers

The Girl With The Most Perfect, Awesome, Spankable Ass Ever!

The Wildcat Cheerleaders

When my hands went to my face in shock, the girls quickly caught the trophy. They were all cracking up and giving me kisses, laughing over the way I'd almost smashed their present. Once I was over my initial astonishment, I had to laugh too.

Still, I couldn't believe it. I never would have imagined such a thing!

"After that reaction, do you think we should even tell her about the rest?" asked Trish, laughing along with everyone else.

"Let's do the cake thing first," Carrie answered, and a giggling Michelle nodded enthusiastically.

I have to admit that after Michelle had initially set the cake aside, I'd completely forgotten about it. The next thing I knew, something soft and gooey was touching my bare bottom. Looking behind me, I saw Lisa kneeling to spread chocolate cake all over my ass!

"Girls, dessert is served!" she announced. Before I even had time to figure out what was happening, each girl had taken a handful or two of chocolate cake and smooshed it all over my naked body! Holding me up, they leaned me against the nearest locker, my arms stretched above my head. Lisa was spreading me open, stuffing cake in my ass crack and all between my legs. She was even jamming cake inside my pussy! The other girls were slathering me from head to toe, until every inch of me was covered in chocolate frosting.

Michelle was spreading it all over my face, which made me giggle, then we all giggled when Trish said I looked like Tasha, who was our only black cheerleader.

"We may both be chocolate now, but I'll never have an ass like that! Girl, your ass is just unreal," Tasha said, laughing as she smoothed frosting up my thighs and between my legs.

Grinning, Michelle briefly stopped spreading frosting across my forehead. "The trophy was actually Tasha's idea."

"Mmmmmm-hmmm," said Tasha, kneeling to join Lisa between my legs. Lisa was eating cake from my pussy, making as much of a mess of her face as Michelle was making of mine. Tasha, though, wow, she wasn't playing around. Ramming her fingers deep into my ass, she crammed as much frosting as she could get in there, then she just attacked it, licking my asshole from the rear while Lisa ate my pussy from the front.

In the meantime Carrie was licking my belly button, and Trish totally cracked us up when she began motorboating my gooey breasts.

I was squealing, coming, and laughing nonstop. Everything felt so good, and they just kept tickling me! It was like I was being ravaged by a pack of horny hamsters!

Once everyone's face was thoroughly covered in frosting, Carrie giggled, "I think she's ready."

"Oh, god, ready for what? You mean there's more?" I giggled, panting between full-body spasms.

Since I'd never had sex with a guy, I didn't quite know whether I was a lesbian, but I sure loved the way my girlfriends played with me. I'd gotten as far as third base with a guy, sucking his dick and swallowing his cum, and I really enjoyed that, too.

What can I say? I seem to like everything, anytime anyone plays with my body. It was really great, the first time I felt that boy shoot his hot cum into my mouth. I just loved the feeling of making a guy explode on my tongue. I liked how powerful I felt when I was able to control him that way, using only my hands and mouth. I also liked it when he put his fingers inside me, although he wasn't nearly as good as Michelle is at eating me. Michelle always makes it seem like there is nothing in the world she would rather be doing than eating my ass and pussy from behind, spanking and squeezing me as she licks me.

'Maybe Michelle is a lesbian?' I thought.

I was still giggling to myself about it when Carrie again presented me with my trophy. I took it from her, uncertain as to what she wanted me to do with it.

"Look on the bottom," she grinned.

I turned the trophy upside down. "What's this?" I asked, noticing a large screw-in cap on the bottom of the marble base.

"Unscrew it," said Michelle, with a sinister smile.

I unscrewed the cap, which was sort of difficult to do, seeing as how my fingers were covered in chocolate frosting. When I got the cap off, I asked, "Now what?"

"Now we properly send you and your perfect ass off to California," Trish grinned, taking the trophy and handing it to Michelle. Trish then led me over to the bench, where she guided me down onto my stomach. "Lift..." she said, tugging on my hips.

Arching my back, I raised my hips.

"Yes, just like that. Perfect. Keep your back arched, with your ass sticking up. Lisa, Tasha, keep her distracted. Play with her boobs."

Sliding beneath me on either side of the bench, Lisa and Tasha began to nip at my nipples. The way they were biting my sensitive tips, it sent shooting sparks all throughout my body.

I felt something touch my pussy lips, and I turned to see what it was.

"No peeking. Head down, eyes forward," Trish smiled.

Reluctantly turning forward again, I saw that Carrie was straddling my bench right in front of me, and she'd taken her panties off. She was spreading her legs, inviting me to eat her pussy. I pressed my hands to her thighs, holding them open, and we giggled over the fact that I was finally getting to spread frosting all over someone else's naked pussy.

I had just started licking her when suddenly, oomph, something really big was stuffed inside my pussy. I'd never had anything but mouths and fingers there, and whatever they were putting inside me was a whole lot bigger than a couple of fingers! I felt hands on my bottom, spreading me apart, and fingers were dancing on my sensitive clit. I was being forced all the way open. I finally felt the widening stop, and whatever was inside me started to move; it was beginning to fuck me, sliding deep inside my pussy.

When I felt something being pressed into my bottom, too, straight up my little asshole, I thought,'Oh, Jesus! No way!' I felt stuffed to the gills in both holes, and Carrie was thrashing against my face.

For the next few minutes I was going out of my mind with lust as they wildly fucked me. God, it felt so amazing to get fucked like that while eating Carrie's chocolate-covered pussy!

I knew what Trish had said, but I finally had to turn around to see what was happening to me. Not exactly thinking straight, I was hoping the girls had snuck some cute boys into our locker room, and it was their hard cocks I was feeling inside me as I lay there getting royally double-fucked. It felt so good that all I wanted was for them to keep fucking me, and never stop.

Nope, there were no boys fucking me. It was just Michelle and Trish standing on either side of my ass. A bunch of the girls were back there, and they were all smiling at me.

"What...what are you doing to me?" I panted.

"Do you like it, pretty baby?" asked Michelle.

"Mmmm, god, I love it. What did you put inside me?"

Simultaneously, Trish and Michelle pulled two dildos out of me. Grinning from ear to ear, Trish held up a really big one, which was pink and rubbery. Michelle showed me a blue one that was quite a bit smaller.

"Baby, these were hidden inside your trophy," Michelle giggled. "We couldn't possibly give you a trophy to commemorate the most perfect ass ever and just leave it at that. Of course we also have to play with it, right? We wanted to make sure that before you take this amazing ass off to California you at least know how good it can make you feel. Keep this trophy, and especially its hidden toys. This will always be yours; you and this incredible ass will now always be ours. We love you, Dawn, and we wanted to give you a night you'll never forget."

"Is that what having sex will feel like, because whatever you guys were doing to me, mmmm, I loved it," I grinned, wagging my tail invitingly.

"Yes, baby, it'll be just like that, only it will feel a million times better when it's the real thing," said Michelle, sliding my new blue friend back into my bottom.

Moaning, I bit my lip. God, it felt so good to have her plunge that thing into my ass.

Trish slid the larger dildo back into my pussy, then the two girls began to fuck me really deep and hard. Surrendering to the sensations, I just lowered my head and reveled in the feeling of being fucked in both holes. Over and over they made me come, and all I wanted was for them to fuck me forever.

That's when I knew I wasn't a lesbian. I was going to want guys to fuck me way too much to ever be a lesbian. I would always want girls, too, but I was definitely going toneed a cock inside me.

I was lost in my own world when Carrie gently touched the tip of my nose. Smiling down at me, she scooped up a dollop of frosting and dabbed it all over her spread lips. "Please, baby, lick my clit. I was almost there," she purred.

Grinning happily, I took her pretty flower back into my mouth.

I think I must have eventually passed out. The last thing I remember was the feeling of being completely stuffed from behind, and Carrie crying out as she came on my face. I remember her legs shaking, then I recall trying to hold on to her hips while keeping my mouth pressed to her pussy.

The next thing I knew, I was sitting on the tiled floor in the shower, and Michelle and Tasha were washing the cake off of me. I don't even know how I got there.

I do remember the way Michelle stared at me. She was lazily soaping my tummy, and for as long as I live I will never forget the look in her eyes, or her soft, tender voice as she said, "Dawn, you have no idea how much I love you, and how much I'll miss you when you're gone."

~ ~ ~

Sitting at the table with Mom and Dad, I was amused by their comments about my bikini. I mean, sure, I'd done some things with girls, but I'd hardly done anything with boys. I'd certainly given Mom and Dad no reason to suspect I was slutting around. As far as I knew, Paul had also never given them any reason to think he was perving over me, and I hadn't done anything to encourage him. At least I hadn't thought so, and after overhearing his talk with Rick it was obvious that I was barely even a girl in his eyes.

If anything, Dad seemed to pay more attention to me than Paul ever had. For the most part Paul usually ignored me; otherwise he became flustered and agitated when we were together. Dad just always seemed to be happy and smiling whenever he was with me. By never making the slightest fuss over anything I wore, I think he also liked to get Mom's goat a little. I was fairly sure he wouldn't have cared had I ran around the house totally naked. He might have even gotten a kick out of it, especially if everyone would've freaked out. Dad was super chill that way.

Resuming our conversation, he said, "Dawn, honey, I think all your mother is trying to say is that you're no longer a little girl, so you may want to be careful regarding not only what you show but to whom you show it. You're a very beautiful young woman now, and it would be hard to blame Paul or any of his friends for noticing."

That made Mom laugh. "Noticing? Honey, it'd be hard to blame them for camping outside Dawn's bedroom window just to sing her love songs! Dear, take a good look at her. It's a wonder Paul's friends aren't begging us to let them sleep overevery night. Would you blame them? I sure wouldn't."

When Paul came home and walked into the kitchen, he knew right away that something unusual was going on. "Why is everybody sitting at the table in the middle of the day? What's up?" he asked, sounding a little worried.

"Oh, nothing much. Mom just wanted to have a talk with me about my bikini; specifically, how it's liable to ignite raging teenage hormones, like the ones you and your friends apparently have," I giggled.

Dad chuckled, and Mom nearly had an aneurysm, she laughed so hard. "Dawn! Young lady, that's your own brother you're talking to! Be gentle with him!"

Dad and I shared another chuckle, then he kicked me beneath the table.

Paul just gave us all a blank look. "Huh? What about my hormones? Why are you guys talking about my hormones? What'd I do?"

"Nothing, sweetie, nothing," said Mom. "You're fine. You didn't do anything, and we weren't talking about your hormones. That's just your sister being funny."

I smiled at Paul. "Wewere talking about you and my bikini, though. Mom apparently thinks this bikini isn't appropriate to wear around you and your friends."

Mom gave me a huge grin. "Dawn Christina Summers, don't make me come over there and paddle your pretty little bottom. You know good and well I never uttered a single word about your bikini being inappropriate to wear when you're with the boys. I said no such thing, you big fibber."

After returning her grin with a "Gotcha!" smile of my own, I turned back to Paul. "Okay, true, she didn't say that, not exactly, but she did say that you guys are liable to go crazy just from seeing me in this bikini."

I gave Mom a smug smirk. "Right?"

She shot me a defiant grin. "Yes, I did say that. I stand by it, too. Theyare all liable to go crazy from seeing you in that bikini."

"Isn't that the same one you wore with us just the other day?" asked Paul.

"Uh-huh," I said, grinning at Mom, who totally rolled her eyes at me.

"You always wear that one, don't you? What's the big deal?" he added, looking at me, then Mom.

I gave her an even smugger grin. "See?"

She stuck her tongue out at me, which made me laugh. She laughed at my laughing, then she turned to Paul. "Sweetie, that's really not what we were talking about. That was just a small comment I made. Forget I ever mentioned it."

She turned back to me. "Baby, you have my complete blessing to wear or even not wear whatever you want around this house. When our men finally do go crazy from watching you running around here naked, I don't want to hear a single complaint from anyone. You can all just deal with it on your own, okay?"

"Fine by me," Paul said, looking more than a little confused.

"Honey, what are you talking about? Has anyone ever complained to you about Dawn's bikini, or any of her other skimpy things, not to mention some of the outrageously sexy numbersyou've been known to wear around the house? Has she complained? Have you? I don't think so," Dad grinned.

Mom stuck her tongue out at me again, making me laugh even harder. While softly squeezing my hand, she answered, "Just for the record, I wasn't complaining either. I was merely showing concern for my daughter's modesty." She gave me a mischievous grin. "I was also thinking about the fragile psyches and tightening crotches of all our horny men. Anyway, baby, that wasn't why your father and I called you in here to talk."

"So, okay, other than my scandalous bikini, what did you want to talk about? You never did tell me."

Dad cleared his throat. "Yes, sweetie, as much as your mother and I would love to continue this discussion of how 'hot' you look, no, that's not why we called you in to talk. Paul, I'm glad you're here. You need to hear this, too."

"What's going on?" Paul asked, grabbing a seat next to me at the table.

"I'm afraid I've got a bit of good news and a bit of bad news, and it directly concerns you both."

"Let me hear the good news first. The good news never sounds very good, not after you've heard the bad news," Paul said.

Looking at Mom, then me, Dad sighed. "Paul, you know how you've been wanting to stay here in Lawrence to be with your friends for your senior year?"

"Yeah..." Paul said, warily.

"Well, it looks like you're going to get your wish. The job transfers to UCLA that your mother and I had lined up fell through, so we're not moving to California. We have to stay here, so you're good to go with all your friends, kiddo."

I was crushed. I knew who was getting the bad news. Just like always, a 'talk' meant I would hear something I wasn't going to like. I looked up at Mom and Dad, and the disappointment on my face was obviously clear as day.

"That's right, honey, we're not moving to California," Dad said.

"So no UCLA for me," I continued, glumly.

He smiled and took my hands. "Honey, now I didn't saythat, did I?"

My heart leapt in my chest. "But...how? What do you mean? If we don't move, how do I still go to California?"

Mom placed her hands on top of ours. "Honey, we know how much you want to go to California. That's always been your dream. Just because your father and I can't come too, that doesn't mean we're going to keep you here. If you want to go, then go. Nothing needs to change with your plans, other than we won't be there with you. Sweetie, you can still go to UCLA."

"Where would I live, though?"

Our plan had been for us all to live together in a house we were going to rent from a friend of Dad's.

"You'll just have to get your own place. You could live in the dorms, or maybe we'll see about finding you an apartment near the campus. One way or the other, we'll work something out," said Dad.

"Maybe you could find a place to share with someone," added Paul.

"How would I do that, without having anywhere to stay until I found a place?"

Mom chimed in, turning to Dad. "As pretty as she is, I'm not entirely comfortable with our daughter driving across the country all by herself. I'm also not thrilled with the idea of her being alone in L.A. without a safe place already set up for her. I can tell you right now, that's not going to happen."